- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Ashley's senses were surrounded with a thick fog of arousal. She had learned her lesson last time about drinking too much alcohol, but in a club with a man eager to buy the group of girls drinks, who could deny him? She had long forgotten about her limit, and whenever a drink was presented in front of her, she'd be sure to finish it. The group chatted away, sometimes dancing a bit at the bar at the blasting music from the DJ. 

Though, after a particularly good song, Ashley had bounced her way to the edge of the stool. Her lips stretched the panties to their limit as they reacted to your struggles. In her haze, she didn't even give a thought that her sexual desire was not from the alcohol and the club setting, but instead from a very tiny man that had gotten himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. It had been too long that she had gotten out for any fun, and after such an amazing feeling of just simply wiggling her ass, she was through the roof.

Her lips pancaked you to the panties, giving a whole new meaning to 'pussy popping.' With her ass still balanced on the edge of the seat, her pussy spilled over the edge of the squeaky seat releasing you into the full force of her flesh. In a way, the panties were saving you from a very might fall to the floor, but then again they were ready to sacrifice you to a very willing lady instead. 

Groaning, Ashley found a place where she could lean forward on the bar counter and give herself more freedom to her grinding. With the constantly moving bodies around her, the majority tipsy as well, she found the opportunity to slip her fingers down between her spreading legs without a single glance in her direction. The fabric pressed hard against your back, shoving you back carelessly into her blooming womanhood. You couldn't help screaming as the clit slammed back into your cheek, tilting your head to the side. It may have allowed you to scream, giving more vibrations all the way through this massive woman, but that did not ease any of your troubles.

Her lips clenched and clenched, easily sliding her legs from inside her to back to the outside world. With how lubed up you felt, you wondered if you'd be more a bar of soap than a man. You tried desperately to grab hold of any hair or cloth you could get your hands on, but the force of her flesh easily shoved you right back to the only free hole it could find for you, right underneath her massive vagina.

Slender fingers worked down over the front of her panties to her steaming crotch. Ashley wasn't at all shy to prod and rub at her cooch, biting her bottom lip and squirming in her seat once more. Like a jigsaw, she tightened her muscles, trapping your body into the length of her pussy as she ran her ginger touch down right on top of you. You didn't even let yourself scream, terror freezing you up that all you could think about was that a hellish train had just arrived at the station.

Ashley tuned out her friends chatter, immediately going to work with flicking her clit, squeezing and massaging her lips, and relentlessly wiggling. You were thrown all over this woman, and at this point you doubted there was a single centimeter that you hadn't been shoved and squeezed against. Every surface you touched shuttered and smashed back into you, bull dozing over you until you didn't even have the strength to fight back. Wave after wave of juices coated you, and after the fifth time of this woman squeezing your head instead of her clit, you prayed she would just cum before she popped you like a grape.

"Ashley!" The drunk young woman perked out of her play, turning her head to Jen whom was happy to shove another drink into her thankfully free hand. When you felt her stop, you couched, desperately trying to get liquid out of your lungs. Only when you had just a moment, you allowed your anger to take over. Woman after woman had abused you, and most didn't even know you were there! Rage immediately took hold of you, making you seek out the first fold you could find before you sunk your teeth into it. "Goodness girl, wake up or you'll miss all the fun!" In Ashley's head, the words felt jumbled, but she seeing the drink in front of her made the decision by itself. 

However, when she felt something move against her lips, she frowned and ran her two fingers over her pussy and over your back. Almost mercilessly, she ground her fingers into you as she scratched, much less in arousal this time, and more to reveal the annoyance you had caused. Just like that, with a satisfying 'pop,' your head and shoulders were thrown into a blood pumping world inside this woman. Her humongous ass lifted from the stool, giving you just a spare moment to think about pulling yourself out, but unfortunately not enough time to do so. Without a sound to the bouncing club, her ass fell from the sky into the cushioned stool, sending your body shooting inside her.