- Text Size +

*This chapter was writting by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Ashley wasn't all that sure if what Faye was saying was true, but she saw that Jen's "woooo"ing was already getting attention. A group of guys were checking Jen out from afar, practically lining up to come talk to them. That made Ashley grin, because any free drinks were good drinks in her book. At that point Faye's order had arrived and Ashley scooted forward on her stool to grab a glass.

Down below you were still pinned between Ashley's gigantic pussy and her panties, doing your best not to move. The genitalia had you squished flat to the bar stool, and its stuffy warm flesh seemed to stretch out infinitely in every direction. Without warning the towering pussy began dragging itself forwards, scraping your helpless body with it. Ashley had no idea that when she scooted her hips forward that she was smearing her womanhood on top of a trapped shrunken man in her panties. She was essentially steamrolling you under her sweaty vagina.

The pressure underneath her was indescribable. It was like the entire world was crushing you from above. You felt your bones creak, and the blood rushing to your head felt like it was about to pop off your shoulders. It hurt so much. Forgetting yourself, you howled in pain.

"AAAAAHHHH!!! NNNGGAAAAAHHH!!! HHAAAAA--MMMMMMGGGH!!!"

During your screams Ashley's hips came to a stop, planting her clitoral hood back on top of your face. Your mouth was instantly muffled under her flesh, sending the vibrations of your voice straight through her sensitive pink nub. Her weight subsided, spreading back through her huge ass cheeks as they rested on her seat. It was too late now, you realized you had just made a big mistake. In terror you clenched your teeth as the giant pussy began to quiver.

Ashley downed her drink in one go. Man, it tasted good after so long. She was a bit of a lightweight, and after the disaster she had with drinking last time, she had sworn off alcohol until Faye invited her out. Already she felt herself beginning to blush. Her cheeks grew red and a warmth spread throughout her body. She felt her loins start to tingle below and just assumed it was part of the intoxication.

Things were looking bad for you. As if you had awoken a hungry beast, the giant girls pussy began to stir. You could hear the loud thumping of blood travelling to her nethers. Her lips throbbed and became red, just like her cheeks above. On your chest you felt a twitch. You were frozen in fear, knowing deep down it was too late. Her clit began to grow on top of you, slowly peeling back its hood and exposing the shiny pink nub underneath. The engorged pleasure button smushed itself against your cheek, bending you neck backwards. It was aching for attention, desperately wanting to feel your delicious vibrating screams once more.

At this point it didn't matter what you did, the giantesses arousal was already past the point of being controllable. Knowing this, you quickly chose your next plan of action: getting the hell out of here. You pulled away from the erect clit, clawing at the panties behind you to heave yourself backwards. Erratically your body flailed beneath her shiny skirt, scrambling to climb up to the top of her panties. Your wet sweaty body was sliding against the sensitive clit, making it shudder in glee. You ignored it, you didn't have to time to think about it now. You needed to move.

Ashley was chatting it up with Faye, taking photos and selfies of their nightlife and posting them up online. They were having a discussion about pets while sipping on even more drinks. Jen had found a hot guy who was willing to buy the group of them drinks. She was leading him by the nose, any time she wanted a round he would pay for it. Looks like Faye's idea was right.

With a loud "CHEERS!" the four clinked their glasses together and drank. Ashley set the dripping glass down next to several of the other empty ones. She really was having the time of her life. In the middle of her talk with Faye she felt an itching down in her panties. Barely distracted by it, she rubbed her crotch up and down the bar stool to eliminate the disturbance.

You were partway up the pretty girls underwear. Both your legs were still stuck from the shins down under the weight of her hungry snatch. You grabbed at the panties, stray hairs, anything you could find, in order to pull yourself up. Suddenly the girls hips bucked, causing you to fall down to the bottom of the panties again. Her vagina dragged you underneath, mangling your body as she carelessly it rubbed against the stool.

You found yourself bulldozed by the steaming hot lips. They surrounded you in a sticky embrace, finding the perfect spot for you to sink beneath their folds while sliding up and down. It was nearly impossible to breathe and the stench of her womanhood was only growing stronger by the second. A hot runny liquid began to seep out from her depths and onto your chest. Your eyes widened as you realized she was getting wet. Her squishy cunt smeared the juices all over you, from head to toe.

Your horny captress was feeling tipsy, downing drinks as they came. She wasn't even sure of how many she had at this point. What she was sure of was that rubbing her ass on this stool felt really satisfying. She kept grinding it with her hips, completely shamelessly. To her it didn't really matter if someone was watching her wiggle her ass in a trance, she just wanted to feel more of whatever this warm feeling was. The giant girl was getting off to your struggles, without any idea you were there.

Her humongous mound was throbbing as she rocked it into the seat, growing hotter with each thrust. You were soaked, and the panties at your back were soiled with her juices. Properly lubricated, the puffy lips slid up and down your body more easily. You knew she must be feeling great because of the way her pussy squeezed you, pulsating feverishly. You tried your best to fight against it, but your frantic kicks and wriggling only served to tease her more. Her lips clenched on your body, her asshole flexed, and suddenly more juices came leaking from above. Her wet taste got in your mouth, clogging your senses. You wanted nothing more than to get out of here before thing escalated further.