- Text Size +

Despite being called "Alexis 2" this chapter branches off the last one, Sunny 2.

 

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"What the fuck am I sitting on?" Sunny asked her self. She peeled you off of her ass and brought you to her face. "Holy shit... Did you shrink yourself just to see my ass?"

"No... No your fart shrank me!" You replied hopping to avoid any trouble.

"What were you doing close enough to smell my fart?"

"Well I wanted to say hi... And you were naked."

"So you saw me naked and decided to get on my bed for a much closer look, and got a whiff of something you weren't expecting," she said glaring at you.

"No I-"

"Then how did you get on my bed? You know what I've had enough of this I have an idea on how to punish you. I think I'm going to show you to Alexis," Sunny said with a sadistic smile.

"What?" You said confused as to why she was bringing someone else into this.

"It really doesn't matter wether or not you understand, so wait here while I get dressed," she said as she placed you back on her bed. She began to look through her things as you looked around for a way to get off of her bed and escape. You began to run towards her gym bag, but at your size it seemed to be a block away and she was getting dressed pretty quickly. After a minute you had reached the end of her bed and leaped of the side trying to land on her gym bag. You were hopeless as her hand reached out and grabbed you mid air, she brought you back to her face and said, "nice try little guy but It's far to late to escape." She was completely dressed wearing a dark blue shirt and a pair of light grey yogapants.

         She made her hand into a fist, hiding you from the world as she began to walk. After another minute or so you heard her say, "wake up Alexis."

"Huh... What the hell do you wan't," you heard Alexis say extremely tired.

"You're going to the gym with me today," Sunny said calmly.

"I've told you before, I like to exercise by myself. I haven't changed my mind so go ask someone else," Alexis said angrily.

"I have something that will make you change your mind."

"What could possibly do-" Alexis was cut off as Sunny opened her hand and presented you to Alexis who's jaw dropped.

"You remember Gabe right? You told me you were planning to do some naughty things to him once the two of you were alone, wether he wanted to or not. Well hear he is in a state where he can't say no, is easily hidden and can't escape."

"How did you do this to him?"

"He snuck into my room while I was sleeping, tried to look at my butt and one of my farts shrank him. Actually he looks a bit bigger than when I found him, maybe he grows over time."

"That's n-" Sunny cut off your sentence by poking you with one of her fingers.

         Alexis looked like she had won the lottery as she said, "and I can have him?"

"He's all yours, but only if you promise to go to the gym with me twice a week starting today once you get dressed," Sunny explained.

"Deal," Alexis said excitedly as she shot out of bed and rushed to find her clothes. She put on a pair of tight grey gym shorts and a pink tank top. Once she was dressed she grabbed you from Sunnies hand and put you in...

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Alexis wanted you nestled up against her juicy mound as she worked out, so she dropped you in the front of her underwear. You screamed as you fell down. To her it was just a few inches, but for you plummeting into her tight stretchy gym shorts & panties felt like a six-story drop. You landed headfirst like a rock, sliding smoothly into the warm netting of cloth directly touching her pussy. As soon as she felt you in there Alexis let go of her elastic shorts, and the material snapped back into place.

The environment was musty with the thick aroma of sweat. Alexis's heavy girlish fragrance filled your lungs. The heat emanating off her succulent pussy was stronger than you thought it'd be. It was like you were being hugged by a gigantic meaty blanket, covering you from head to toe with its hot tender flesh. Blood was rushing to your head from being upside-down. The more you struggled and tried to squirm around, the lower you slipped into her cameltoe. Beads of steamy sweat dribbled all around you, lubricating your skin. Your minuscule body slid underneath the great cushy mound and against her outer slit. The pink ruffled lips of her sex caressed the front of you, and you feared what would happen if Alexis gave you a little push between them...

Once Alexis got to the gym with Sunny she headed straight for the stationary bikes. The rounded seat would be the perfect thing to grind her hungry crotch against as she worked the pedals. There were a few people at the gym but they were all wearing headphones, and none of them were near the bike section. She could feel her pussy quivering in anticipation, eager to play with its tiny new toy. As she swung her leg over the bike's seat her pussy spread inside her panties. Faint rays of light passed through her shorts, giving you a vague view of her opening maw. The pink engorged lips parted, pulling threads of syrupy juices apart to reveal a huge pit of sticky flesh. A single drop of nectar dripped onto your chest, and before you had time to react, the entire weight of her hips came bearing down on you. Alexis bit her lip as she squished her ravenous womanhood against your tiny form.

"Oh God, his stiff little body feels so yummy..." she thought to herself.

She could feel tingles running through her loins, begging her for more stimulation. Raring to go, Alexis started pedaling the stationary bike. Her legs started to pump in circular motions, shifting the weight of her hips from side to side. Both her ass cheeks rubbed together in a mesmerizing fashion, alternating jiggles. Grabbing onto the handlebars, the sexy teen smiled as she began to grind her crotch forward and back into the seat. Her enormous pussy squashed your body beneath its heft, slathering you with raw gooey flesh. Up and down it trampled you, crushing you into the unforgiving bicycle seat. It was hard to breathe under the rampaging monster, if this kept on you'd suffocate. You tried to crawl away, push back with your arms and get someplace else, but the rolling mass of Alexis's cunt kept pounding you flat. The girl kept pedaling contently, loving the feeling coming from inside her workout shorts.

You weren't giving up yet, you kept flailing with your arms to try and grab onto something. Your legs kicked too, fighting back against the humongous snatch. They hit something hard and there was a reaction. Alexis's hips shuddered and her cycling slowed down. Maybe you got a weak spot! You kicked it again and then suddenly her vaginal lips clamped down on you. A slow stream of steamy juices spilled from above, coating your head in shoulders in her sultry lust. You had been kicking her clitoris and ended up escalating her arousal even further! Runny juices spilled forth from her fuck hole, it was throbbing for more attention.

Alexis sighed, holding back a moan. Your struggles felt great, and she was feeling seriously horny. She didn't care if she was going to stain her panties from how wet she was, she was enjoying using you as a sexy toy too much. Her vagina continued to grind into your body, doubling its efforts to smother you with love. You sank between her folds, becoming surrounded in hot pussy flesh and viscous juices. The smell of her sopping wet pussy alone was so strong you thought it was going to make you pass out. The huge meaty pit dragged you down deeper as it thrust, pulling your body towards its entrance. You wriggled but it was no use, your body continued to slip down lower until you were lined up with her hole. The hungry orifice widened, you could feel its opening start to wrap around your head. It seems like you flipped her switch and her body was craving an insertion!

"Fuck! Alexis! No! Stop!" you screamed.

Your cries only created tiny vibrations in her pussy, causing the gaping maw to tremble with joy. Alexis's hips bucked into the seat and fresh juices spilled from her core. The taste got in your mouth, filling your throat with hot fluids. The thirsty opening sucked in your head, leaving the rest of your body outside. Squeezing her tight hole on your skull felt amazing, but Alexis's body desired more. She clenched and flexed her muscles to pull you in deeper, but it wouldn't work. Your arms were outstretched sideways, holding on to the drooling lips for dear life. With your shoulders spread so far apart the tight opening of her vagina couldn't swallow past them. You were too wide for her greedy hole to pull in.

"Dammit! Wait, I think I have an idea..." she thought.

The girl's massive womanhood stopped grinding you up and down. Was she getting off the bike? Just then the giant mound slid backwards, popping your head out of her hole and shifting you to back to where you were before. You gasped for air, it was still stuffy and wet underneath her lips, but it was nowhere near as bad as inside her pulsating maw. You thought for sure your head was going to be stuck in there for at least another half and hour as Alexis played with you.

"Seems like she came back to her senses." you thought.

Suddenly her crotch came sliding forward again, rolling you under its tremendous weight. The giantess crushed you under her massive hips, dragging her crotch up the seat as she leaned her ass back. You slipped past her wrinkled taint, and were pulled along with her panties into her butt crack. It was incredibly damp between her ass cheeks, all the pedaling she did worked up a serious sweat. Hot droplets hit your face, and the noticeably rank stench of her backside assaulted your nose. The giantess wiggled her round ass into the seat, shoving you into the depths of her crack.

A rubbery circle of flesh pressed down directly on top of your head. It smelled absolutely terrible and was covered in a greasy film, it had to be her anus. A loud rumble groaned through the her backside. Alexis grunted, pushing the pressure through her. The anus swelled, pushing your head back into the damp panties. The bulging asshole kissed the entirely of your face, wedging your nose between its folds and smearing its greasy residue on your lips. The organic rumbling inside her ass grew louder, and you realized what she was doing.

"Oh shit she's going to-!!"

Alexis pushed out a huge fart, directly on top of your body. Her anus roared ferociously, its vibrating wrinkles battered your face as hot gases spewed from its center. Your screams were absolutely useless and only served to let her fart explode inside your mouth. Alexis simply sat there, forcing her rancid fumes down your throat and into your lungs. The stench was horrible and potent, it felt like it was burning you from inside. You could taste her bowels on your tongue, like you were licking the interior of her anal walls directly. The giant asshole sputtered and flexed, pounding your face repeatedly until all the girl's steamy gas was pushed out. Above the sweaty teen sighed, feeling the relief of letting out such a big fart. You were left in a wafting cloud of her scent, coughing and gagging on the awful smell.

Then the shrinking started. Alexis's puckered starfish seemed to expand around you as you diminished in size. The crushing weight of her backside gradually increased, smothering you under her hot anal folds. You shrank until you were a quarter of the size you started at, even more powerless than before. Alexis giggled to herself as she felt you shrink inside her shorts. Her plan to fart you down to a smaller size worked perfectly.

"Now for the fun part..." she whispered, licking her lips.

Her enormous hips slid backwards in the bike seat as she leaned forward again, dragging you out from her ass cheeks. You returned to her pussy, it was much bigger now and even more wet with anticipation. Gushing juices bathed your body under her pink meat, you felt like you were swimming in fluids. With a wet squish Alexis started to rub her gigantic vagina against the seat once more, throwing you in a violent storm of gyrating motion. Her movements were more precise, keen of sliding your shrunken body where it needed to go.

Before long you were at the entrance of her gaping maw again, except this time it was absolutely massive. Head-first it began to suck you inside, clamping down on your upper body and slurping you like a popsicle. Frantically you grabbed with your hands, trying to hold on to the rim of her fuck hole to stop yourself from being pulled all the way in. It was to slippery to grab however, an endless river of honey was flowing from her salivating orifice, making you slick and lubricated. The giant girl was too horny to stop, her hips rocked into the seat and her muscles clenched down on you. You screamed as her pussy sucked your legs inside, the dark drooling cavern welcomed you in a stifling embrace. Alexis squeezed on more time and it was done, her hungry pussy had gobbled you up.

She got up from the stationary bike and wiped off the seat. She felt your tiny body squirming around in her cooch and a little bit a drool escaped her lips.