- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Giantess fart shrinking" interactive on writing.com by Tinyman0001. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2135777-Giantess-fart-shrinking]

I wrote this story with Tinyman0001 with them writing the setup to each encounter. Full credit goes to Tinyman0001 for the chapters they wrote.

**EDIT** The original writing.com story has been deleted. Sorry for anyone looking for more chapters of this. I might do something in a similar vein to this idea in the future.

**** **** **** ****

 

 

One day you discover that being to close to a girl's farts will cause you to rapidly shrink. The smallest you can become is about half the size of a grain of sand. Over time you will slowly grow back, but another blast of ass gas will make you shrink right back.

Gabe woke up and got ready for the day before unpacking the rest of his belongings. He had just moved into the nice large house, but like most people his age he didn't have enough money to move out by himself. This entire thing was Kelly's idea, she got you and four of her other friends to agree to move into the place and split the cost. Kelly was the only person you knew before moving in and everyone else was a stranger to you. You didn't even know that every single one of them was a girl until you moved in and Kelsi introduced you last night.

         Kelsi has curly dark brunette hair that that reached just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes, decent tits and the largest ass you have ever seen. She was a social butterfly and you knew her since high school. She loved the looks she got for her sizable behind and teased you whenever she caught you looking at it, but she made it pretty clear she only thought of you as a friend.

         Alexis had shoulder length straight dirty blond hair, blue/green eyes, small boobs and a monster sized ass. Kelsi warned you that she heavily enjoys humiliating guys. She was also spoiled rich and paid for most of the house. She probably wouldn't try anything if the other girls were in the room, but you should do your best to not be alone in a room with her. You didn't really know if Kelsi was exaggerating or not.

         Jada had shoulder length curly brunette haired with hazel eyes, a nice rack, and a phat ass. Kelsi explained to you that Jada really enjoyed posting photos of her butt in different poses on the Internet. You didn't really understand why she enjoyed it so much, but you've already seen her taking a few pictures in only a blue tank top and a pink thong.

         Carmen has long straight dirty blond hair, brown eyes, average breasts and a bubble butt. She seemed to be the nicest of the girls and wouldn't hurt a fly, however she is also very forgetful. She wasn't stupid but you've already seen her forget about unpacking her boxes as soon as she turned around... twice.

         Sunny had long curly blond hair, blue eyes, large tits and the ass of a goddess. Judging from how a few of her open boxes were filled with books it was pretty safe to say at least a bit of a bookworm. Kelsi had warned you to not let Sunny catch you staring at her, because she really didn't like perverts and would probably try to punish you even if their were other people in the room. However you couldn't help yourself from staring at her amazing body now and then. Luckily she hasn't caught you yet.

After you finished unpacking you decided to go see...

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You figured Kelsi must have been exaggerating or trying to prank you when she was telling you about Alexis. You were currently the only one awake so you decided to rest on the couch while you waited. You closed your eyes for a minute, you finished moving in so you could take a quick break. Suddenly you felt something on your chest, something heavy, you opened your eyes to see a big bubble butt in grey yoga pants on your chest.
"Good morning Gabe, you and I are the only ones up so I figured I could show you your place in the world. I was going to do it last night but I didn't want to make the other girls jealous," Alexis said.
You angrily replied with "Get off of me Alexis."
"Not until I think you've learned your place," she said as she slowly pulled off her yoga pants revealing that she was only wearing a pink g-string.
"Get off of me you bitch," you replied, now pissed off.
"Did you just call me a bitch? I was just going to have you kiss my ass but now I need to punish you. What could I do... oh I know," and with that she quickly moved her ass from your chest to your face. You were unable to talk or see, you were fighting to get her off of you but she was on top of your arms, keeping them at your side. Then she farted, it smelled terrible, but something else was wrong. You were now surrounded by warmth. "What the hell? Where did you go?" You heard Alexis' muffled voice say. You began to try and feel around, trying to figure out where you were and what saved you from Alexis' mighty backside. "What the... Is... Is that you?" You heard her say as something grabbed you and began to pull you away from the warmth. As she pulled you out you saw that the warmth was Actually her now mountain sized booty, you weren't saved from it you were consumed by it. As you looked around it quickly became clear that you were shrunken by something.

Alexis held you in front of her face as she looked at you, still surprised by what just happened. "Did my... did my gas shrink you?" She asked, and before you could talk she moved you back to her ass and farted on you again. This time she could feel you shrink in her hand and said "Well, it looks like we found your place in the world," she said with glee as she moved her g-string aside and forced you against her anus before moving her g-string back and giving herself a wedgie. You tried to get yourself free but the g-string stopped you from moving. You and her sphincter were now about the same size.

"Ok Gabe, your going to be my new toy, and if you don't do as I tell you to I am going to make you even smaller. Now, the first thing I want you to do is..."

 

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

"Let's see... I think the first thing I'm gonna make you do is tell me how much you love my big butt. I know you might not like me as a person because I'm so much better than you, but you gotta admit I've got a sexy body. Come on, you saw my ass before your little "accident", it was gorgeous wasn't it? I'm a goddess compared to you and my ass is perfect. Tell me how much you adore it."

Alexis said all this with a mischievous smile and gave her plump behind a swift smack. It wobbled around, crushing you beneath its weight. You were crammed all the way up against her asshole, held in place by her pink thong. The huge hole in front of you was oily with natural greases, and smelled awful. After being shrunk it was now as large as your entire body and you worried about it swallowing you whole. The smallest footsteps the giantess made tugged at her thong, smearing you against the hot naked ring of her sphincter. You could hear her taunts through the fatty layer of her butt cheeks, it was muffled but still loud enough to make out. She wanted you to praise her ass. What a selfish bitch!

"No way! Go to hell and get me out of here!" you yelled back at her.

Alexis scowled. That wasn't the reply she wanted to hear. Angry, she clenched her fat butt cheeks together to give you the message. Instantaneously her thick globes came crashing down on you, flattening your helpless body against her backdoor. Her butt muscles were insanely powerful, with just a small amount of effort she was able to crush you like it was nothing. After a few seconds she released, giving you a breather. Then she spoke.

"Ah, sorry, I don't think I heard you there, I guess my giant ass was squeezing you too hard. Can you try to say that again, just a little louder this time? You better say the right thing, or else..."

She flexed her huge anus at you, pulsing her smelly muscles in and out on top of your battered body. It was enough for you to get the message. If you didn't say the right words this time she was going to fart, causing you to shrink again. You had to be careful. Her anus was already pretty scary at its size right now, you didn't want to imagine it ten times bigger. Reluctant, you chose to go along with her demands.

"Okay, okay! Fine!" you yelled up at her.

"Fine, what?" she returned "I'm your goddess now, remember?"

You sighed.

"Fine, my goddess." you said back.

It was muffled and barely audible through the ass cheeks but Alexis still caught your words. Her face returned to a grin, anticipating what you would say next. If she could toy with you like this all the time, maybe having a guy for a roommate wouldn't be so bad.

You struggled to come up with something to say that would satisfy her. Her ass is... big? It was certainly big. But would she like hearing that? Wouldn't that just make her more pissed? It smelled bad, but as obvious as that was, you couldn't say it. This was hard, it was tough to think under pressure. It was like you had a loaded gun to your head only it was her giant asshole. You had to say something though, and quick!

"Um... Oh goddess! Your ass is uh... it's... round?"

"Round?" she lifted an eyebrow. "Well duh, but what else?!"

"It's round and... um, juicy! And it smells really good! Yeah, it's really comfortable down here, I love it so much! I'm sure all the girls are jealous of how sexy your ass is, and I just love staring at it! I wish I could touch your perfect booty every day!"

"That's better! Yeah yeah, keep going!"

You were basically saying the opposite of how you felt right now, but she was eating it up. You could hear her giggles as you explained in full detail how amazing her butt was. It didn't really matter if you were being insincere, she just wanted you to say it. She knew that you didn't want to do it, and that was enough humiliation for her to get off on. Your throat hurt from yelling so much but you had to keep going. You didn't know how long she was going to make you do this for, but you were afraid if you stopped she would shrink you again.

A stroke of luck came your way however, as Kelsi and Sunny entered the room.

"Hey Alexis, what's up? Were you talking to somebody?"

Alexis spun around, panicked for a moment.

"UH- No! Nope! I was just, talking to myself, ha ha!"

Sunny gave a confused look. Kelsi was looking around.

"Have you seen Gabe?" she said. "He said he would help me with some of the unpacking this morning."

"That new guy? No, I haven't even got to meet him yet." Alexis said, lying through her teeth.

You were closer than the girls thought, tucked inside Alexis' big bubbly ass. Hearing her lie so blatantly set you into a fit of rage and you started screaming for Kelsi and Sunny to find you.

"KELSI! SUNNY! HELP! I'M IN ALEXIS' ASS! SHE SHRUNK ME! GET ME AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY BITCH!"

"Huh? What was that just now?" Kelsi said. She was just about to leave when she heard a small noise.

"What? Did you hear something?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah... it was quiet, but I thought I heard my name."

Alexis interrupted.

"It was probably nothing! Anyway I'm sure he's upstairs somewhere, you should go and keep looking for him!" She urged, trying to get them out of the room.

She could feel your voice buzzing from inside her plump ass. It felt kind of pleasurable, the small vibrations of your screams tickled her asshole nicely, but she had to stop you. Your voice was tiny, but it was just enough for the two girls to hear.

"Hang on Alexis, I want to figure out what that sound is first" Kelsi said. She was too easily distracted.

Kelsi and Sunny started pacing around the room, looking high and low for whatever the mysterious sound could be. They would get dangerously close to Alexis, who backed off to try and get some distance between them, but then your yells would attract them back to the other side of the room. Alexis tried to squeeze her ass cheeks on you again, but this time it only made you angrier and you screams got louder. It became a game of cat and mouse, where Kelsi and Sunny's pair would come close to tracking you down, only for Alexis to move away, and throw off their trail.

"I think it's coming from over here!"

"No I hear it here now!"

You continued to yell.

"KELSI!!! SUNNY!!! HEEELLP! KELSI! HELP ME! HER ASS! I'M IN HER ASS!!"

Alexis started to look nervous. If this went on too long, they'd eventually find you. There was only one way out of this mess.

"Hey! I think I know what the sound is. You girls want to hear it?" she said.

"What? Where is it?" Kelsi and Sunny said, curious.

She had got their attention. Good. Alexis stood there for a moment collecting herself. The room went quiet for several seconds. You broke the moment of silence, shouting as loud as you could, only to be immediately interrupted as Alexis pushed out a massive blaring fart, right in your face. The burst of gas ripped out her butt cheeks, and resonated through the whole room. Kelsi and Sunny stepped back, disgusted. You had it much worse.

Alexis' searing hot gas had taken you by surprise. You should have seen it coming, her giant asshole was puckering for several seconds as she pushed with her inner butt muscles. Just a small moment was all she needed to collect herself a nice big fart and unleash it on you. Her asshole let it out like a booming cannon, and the clapping noise her butt cheeks made was deafening. The smell was atrocious, and because your mouth was open from screaming it blew straight down your throat. You could taste Alexis' shitty gas, feel the wretched sultry aroma envelop your entire body as her ass pushed it out. The worst part was left for last, because as soon as you could smell it you began to shrink.

The girls massive farting anus began to expand before your eyes. Sticky skin and rippled flesh became larger, swelling to the size of a house. Still sputtering out gusts of hot gas, the incredible hole widened and its winds became more harsh. You could see every detail as it blasted you into her thong, watch in horror as her anus convulsed and twisted. Her natural bodily function of farting grew to the proportion of a natural disaster, a tornado of hellish girl stink. Lastly, as the gas fizzled out, the thong began to sink back between her folds, taking you with it. You screamed, yelling as loud as you could as your body was surrounded by the rim of her closing anus, only this time none of the girls could hear you.

"EWWW!!" Kelsi complained "That was gross Alexis!"

"Yeah, and it smells" Sunny said, pinching her nose.

"Ha ha sorry not sorry!" Alexis laughed. "I guess that noise you two heard was just my gurgling guts! Ha ha ha!"

"Ugh, whatever! Come on Sunny, let's go look for him upstairs." Kelsi said, and the two of them left.

Alexis was still laughing to herself. Not only was that hilarious, but it must have been hell for you. Your face when she unloaded her huge-sized fart was probably awesome. She was curious how small you had shrunken to now, and if it was even still possible to toy with you.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter starts over from the beginning, focusing on another girl