- Text Size +

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"I think that's all of them," Carmen said to herself. You sighed in relief upon hearing her say that. You were still stuck deep within two of her wrinkles so you couldn't even try to escape. Carmen went back to unpacking her things. She bent over to do something and her anus opened up again, this time she didn't have to clench it hold in her gas. Now you were able to see her thong high in the sky far past the two mountains you were between. You tried to free yourself from the thick layer of oil that held you prisoner, but it was no use. For several hours Carmen unpacked her things, holding you in the vice like grip of her wrinkles, giving you temporary breaks every time she bent over. You had long past given up and accepted your fate when her anus opened for the hundredth and something tome, you realized that you were now twice the size you were when she released her monster sized fart. The layer of grease was still an obstacle but at your new size you were able to free yourself. You were just about to start climbing one of the mountains of skin when she stood back up and imprisoned you once more.

"Well that's everything," she said, much to your dismay. "I should get something to eat, I'm starving." Now you were filled with fear again, soon she would release another fart or worse. You began to struggle again but it was pointless so long as her asshole was closed and keeping you prisoner. You felt her butthole have an earthquake with each step she took on her way to the dining room. "Hey there Kelsi, I was just about to have lunch, what are you doing?"

"I'm making some lunch for everyone if you can wait," you heard Kelsi reply.

"No thanks, I still have to finish my bean burritos from yesterday," Carmen said before you heard the fridge door open and close. Carmen sat down, loosening your prison a bit. With each bite she took you heard a rumbling sound from deep within her. After what felt like eternity Carmen started clenching her sphincter to hold her gas, you were unable to move or see now that her wrinkles were squishing you with there full force once more. You could hear the rumbling even more clearly now, it was like a ticking time bomb. You were so scared of what was about to happen that you weren't paying attention to Carmen's movements anymore. She could have been doing anything and you wouldn't have a clue because the constant rumbling signaled a new round of torture. Her butt bomb seemed to keep ticking for eternity until finally her anus opened outward. You didn't think there could be a worse fart than the one she released in her room, you were wrong. She released a huge powerful fart, your larger size meant the oil wasn't able to hold you like before, so as soon as her fart began you were blown away at insane speed. You shrank back down to micro size as you flew the air. The stench of her gas was making you feel dizzy. Your vision went black as you flew through the air.

You opened your eyes to see that you had landed on...  one of the strings of her thong.

 

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

If it weren't for the impact of your body hitting her thong you might have fully slipped into unconsciousness. You had nearly been blown all the way out her ass from the fart, but the solid material of her underwear stopped you. Bathing in the aftermath of her gas, Carmen's thong was warm and steamy. Some of the strings were starting to fray, possibly after years of abuse from her butthole, or maybe it just seemed more rough because of how small you were now. That last fart had diminished your size to a microscopic speck again, and even the thin cloth string of her thong now looked like a gargantuan sprawling landscape. The tiny threads that weaved together were like rolling hills of strings, stretching far into the distance. Looking into that horizon, it seemed to stretch forever. It was like the first time you played Halo, and saw the ringworld reaching into outer space.

Finally finishing her lunch, the planetary goddess began to move. Her butt cheeks smashed together like two literal moons, crushing you and the thong between them. She started to walk, pumping her powerful legs in rhythm, a motion that made her ass jiggle immensely. Stuck inside her crack you were subject to unimaginable pressure, with the bundle of strings compacting around you. Every step was torture: your head was pounding, your guts felt like they were doing flips, and every single bone in your body felt like it was being sandwiched between two metal slabs. The giant girl's thong was being mangled around in her ass and you were being mangled inside of it.

----

"Ugh... tired..." the giantess said.

After unpacking for so long and eating a sizable lunch Carmen was feeling drowsy. She decided to take a nap, and wandered over to the couch. There were still a few piles of laundry on it, some old clothes of her that needed to be washed, but weren't especially smelly. She was feeling too lazy to go and clean them at the moment, so with a shrug she just laid down on top of them. Her body slumped over on her stomach, resting on the heaps of clothes unevenly. Carmen didn't care that the buttons from her blouse were poking at her skin, or that a pile of shirts raised her hips and made her ass stick out, she was too tired. In less than a minute she was already in Napland.

----

You felt your stomach make a hard drop when she collapsed on the couch. Your world turned over sideways and the girls monolithic rear shook around you. Once things settled down, the intense weight of her ass cheeks was gone. You couldn't see it from inside the thong, but now that Carmen's hips were raised her two beautiful globes had gently spread apart. The weight of her plump butt cheeks carried the fat down, opening her wafting crack while she relaxed. The thong stretched, twisting slightly with her shifting buns. Your orientation twisted upside-down, flinging your body into the fleshy pit below. In a last-ditch effort you grabbed onto a small thread, but it was slightly moist and slipped out your hands.

"Shit! WaaaAAAAAHHH!" you screamed.

The gap between Carmen's thong and her anus wasn't even an inch but to you it was like you were skydiving. Unfortunately the piece of thong that you were on was positioned directly above her asshole and now you were falling back into her enormous wrinkled ring. The giant girls wretched hole was even bigger than you remembered, its diameter was more wide than you could stretch your neck to see. You fell into her wrinkles, not to the side and pinned between them like before, but straight into the center of her anus. What seemed like miles of rubbery folds passed you by as you plummeted, until you roughly slammed against the bottom of her shithole.

The familiar feeling of hot greasy oils coated your body. An oppressive wave of heat surrounded you, practically weighing you down. It was stifling at the bottom of her anus, the horrible wafting stench was so thick you could practically chew on it. You looked up. The bands of skin that made up her anus stretched skywards, incredibly high. Each puffy lump was taller than the biggest skyscraper you had ever seen before. Beyond the anus were her two buttcheeks, extending into what might as well have been the atmosphere. Rays of light from above passed by the edges of her thong, illuminating her slumbering ass crack. Even down in your dark crevice you could see, which was lucky.

"I guess I should count myself even more lucky that her hole was closed shut." you said.

It was true, even the tiniest gap and you would have slipped inside her bowels. Stranded in a world of feces and farts where there was only one exit... You shuddered. That was a fate you wanted to get away from as fast as possible. You needed to climb out of here before she let out another fart, if her asshole opened again with you at your current position you would fall inside for sure. Up above was the distant sound of Carmen's snores. There was time before she would start moving again, but how much you weren't sure.

You had no other choice but to start climbing. Scaling the side of one of her anal wrinkles, you used any divots you could find to your advantage. It was easier said than done. The natural oils lining her skin made things difficult, due to how slippery they were. It was like rock climbing, you had to be careful where you grabbed or you would surely fall. After ten minutes you had only made it a short distance and there was a lot more to go. The small crater that made up Carmen's anus was at least the size of a city compared to you. Getting out of the ridges of her butthole was like scaling a mountain, something you've never attempted before. The giantess snoozed peacefully, without a single clue of the monumental struggles you were undergoing inside her ass.

Dull bubbling sounds echoed from inside the girl, a ominous reminder of what was going to happen to you if your climbing wasn't fast enough. Her body was breaking down its lunch, turning it into gas and something else. That was all the motivation you needed to keep going, as you inched your body higher and higher. Carmen's anus was really something at this size, her wrinkles were so big that they could hide your whole neighborhood between their greasy folds. Just a single twitch of her sphincter would be all she needed to crush a city into dust. The ever-present smell reminded you where you were. This wasn't a mountain or a crater, this was a girls asshole. The fleshy maw that you were currently climbing on opened itself every day to push out huge logs of shit. If at any moment Carmen felt like she was feeling too backed up this hole could expel a colossal amount of crap... with you swept up in its wake.

After about twenty minutes you felt like you were becoming a bit larger. You had only made it a fraction up the way up her rim, but every bit counted. If you just held out for a little while longer you'd become big enough to crawl all the way out of her anus. Suddenly a low croaking sound came from inside her body. You hoped and prayed the noise wasn't coming from the bowels below, but as the seconds ticked by it only got louder and more clear. Gas was leaking into Carmen's colon, and rapidly approaching her asshole. This wasn't good, you weren't nearly close to escaping her opening! If her anus let one out now you'd be dead meat!

Frantically you scrambled up her puffy wrinkles. You were covered in filth and exhausted, but none of that mattered right now. You needed to climb higher. Tiny quivers rocked the massive asshole, threatening to knock you off. The titanic slabs of skin started to shift together as you climbed. Down at the bottom of the rank sticky pit her opening trembled, shuddering as it bulged out slightly. You hugged the rumbling rim for dear life, begging Carmen to wake up.

"PLEASE! HOLD IT IN! DON'T FART!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T FAAART!!"

Indifferent to your cries, Carmen's titanic asshole loosened and her gas came streaming out. For anyone else it was a small fart, a tiny puff of air that barely made a sound as it shot out. Carmen's anus relaxed, the stinky fart hissed for a moment, and it was over. For you however, it was a monstrous eruption of incredible size. The small hiss of gas hit you like a hurricane, blowing you off the side of her anus and flying into the air. From there you were engulfed in the core of her fart, the steamy hot winds tossed your body around and made you feel dizzy. To you the sound was like a roaring nightmare, a loud bellowing explosion coming from her planetary ass. The stench of her fart filled your mouth as you screamed, making you feel the awful burning smell on your throat. All of this happened over a second, and before you knew it you were falling once more.

Fate wasn't as kind to you as it was the last time you fell. You saw with your own eyes, Carmen's anus was still gaping open after her fart. It was a tiny gap, just a small crack between the relaxed folds of her anus, but it was more than enough to swallow you whole. Compared to your size the chasm was as wide as a football field, and as soon as the fart ended you were plummeting towards it. You saw the pink lips of her orifice give way to suffocating black darkness, ready to take you inside. Pathetically you shrank in mid-air, returning to the size you were when you started your climb. There wasn't anything you could do but scream, your life as you knew it was over. As hard as you fought to prevent it you were going to be swallowed inside this giant girls ass.

The wrinkled folds of muscle passed you by and you plunged directly into the darkness. How long you would survive in here you did not know. Everything went black as Carmen's anus slammed shut, closing behind you.