- Text Size +

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You decided to go meet Carmen, she seemed like a very nice person and you wanted to try and be friends with her. You walked over to her room and saw that she wasn't in there. You walked into her room and looked around, It seemed as though she barley unpacked. The only thing's that weren't in boxes were her bed and a mess of clothes on the floor. You were going to leave the room but you tripped over one of the boxes. You turned you're self over so you were on your back and you were about to get up when a half awake Carmen walked through the door with only a towel on. She didn't even notice you on the floor as she entered the room. She didn't make it far though as she tripped over another one of the many boxes, she fell to the ground and landed next to you with her waist only an inch away from your face. You were about to get up when you heard her fart twice in quick succession. It smelled terrible, it was so bad it made you cough. 
When you opened your eyes not even a second later you noticed something was off, everything seemed much larger. The ground began to shake and you turned around to see a collosaul Carmen groan as she got up and said, "I need some coffee," before walking out the door completely naked, accidentally leaving the towel behind. You pinched your self saying, "this has to be a dream... this is impossible! I'm small... why am I small, I have to grow back... can I grow back?"
A few seconds later, Carmen walked back through the door with her cup of coffee, still completely naked. "Carmen! Down here!" You shouted trying to get her attention as she walked to the middle of the room. She looked down at you before saying, "there you are," as she walked over to you. She stood directly over you before reaching down, but she didn't grab you, she grabbed something on either side of you. That's when you realized you were standing in the string of a massive white V-string thong, and Carmen was beginning to pull it up. Desperate to escape You screamed at the top of your lungs, "Carmen no! I'm down here! Carmen please help me!"

Seeing that she was still pulling up the V-string you got ready to jump out, but before you took your leap of faith you heard, smelled and felt a massive blast of gas. The force you felt from it was like a small breeze but it quickly became stronger as the fart went on, you shrank and Carmen continued to pull up her thong. The fart only lasted for a second but it felt like forever as you shrank to half your size and the edge of the thong was just far enough to ruin your escape. You were about to run for the edge but the blast of ass gas distracted you just long enough to let Carmen pull the waistband of her thong over her ass and unknowingly force you between her cheeks. You went for the edge knowing that you could still escape through the space between the string of her thong and her ass cheeck's. Carmen managed to unwittingly stop you again by continuing to pull up the thong, giving herself a wedgie and slamming you against her butthole. The sphincter was 4 times your size and smelled much worse than the last fart it released, the slight sticky feeling and the warmth of the orifice made you wish you could take a shower. You began to try and crawl out but just when the edge of the thong began to come into your view, Carmen released even more gas, forcing you to hold on to the wrinkles of her anus for your life as the monstrous hole opened and released a long silent fart. The gust of wind grew in strength once again, beginning to feel like a small storm as you shrank down and her sphincter became larger than the house you had just moved into. You began to cry, this was your life now, living on a girls anus, becoming smaller with each time she passes gas, you didn't know if it would stop or if you could grow back and now that there was no possible way to get her attention you were at the mercy of her back door.

You could faintly hear Carmen say, "wow, something I ate really doesn't agree with me, maybe I should..."

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

"Maybe I should try to hold all these farts in. Don't want to stink up my new room." Carmen said.

You heard her words from above and let out a sigh of relief. For now, at least your torture seemed to be over. That's what you thought, before her enormous asshole let out two short puffs of gas in quick succession.

"Oops! Okay, no more gas starting now." Carmen said giggling to herself.

For you however it was no laughing matter. While the two farts seemed fairly small to any normal person, at your size they were comparable to tornadoes. Her massive hole opened wide to let them through, its giant wrinkles smoothed out partially as the gas was released. You couldn't believe the terrible stench of her fart, and the moment you smelled its muggy rank scent you began to shrink. Since the giantess had unloaded a double dose of gas you shrank twice as much, getting smaller and smaller until her anus dwarfed you in size. Before it was the size of a house, but now it was at least as big as five city blocks! You were microscopic compared to her butthole, a mere speck that was smaller than a piece of dirt. Just as things hit their lowest point the farts tapered off, and Carmen's anus began to close.

You tried to run, but at your minuscule size you couldn't make it far. Your legs were only able to take you the approximate distance of a few widths of hair, which was nothing compared to the giant girls retracting butthole. The smooth pink ring of skin lifted the ground from under you, massive mountains of flesh stretched skywards. Those were the puffy wrinkles of Carmen's anus, thick smelly bands of skin folding together in a huge circle. You'd soon be getting to know these wrinkles pretty intimately because your tiny body was raised up and pinned between two juicy fat ones.

The giant anus closed, leaving you lost inside its horrible crevices. You were utterly crushed, flattened in a spread-eagle pose between the girls thick anal wrinkles, without her having the slightest idea you were there. Her huge ass wobbled around as she got dressed, even the slightest movements caused her monolithic lumps to shift around, painfully grinding on top of you. You whimpered in discomfort, barely able to breathe under the smothering sphincter.

The wafting aftertaste of Carmen's fart filled your mouth, it smelled awful. Worse yet, you quickly came to learn that the texture of her asshole was covered in a gross, oily sort of film. Leftover ass sweat evaporated by her body heat, natural skin oils, wiped-up shit, and even traces of humidity from her earlier farts, it all combined into a reeking layer of grime that lined the rim of her butthole. Such a disgusting bodily mixture would have otherwise gone unnoticed if you weren't this ridiculously small. Yet, in your compact prison of anal folds, you found yourself being rubbed into the film on both sides. It clung to your arms like sticky sunscreen, getting all the way between the gaps of your fingers and toes. Your head was held snug between the two slabs of skin, meaning your lips would occasionally kiss the gross slime and get its rancid taste inside your mouth. It made you want to throw up.

As Carmen continued to unpack boxes, enormous growls bellowed from inside her ass. Bubbles of air gurgled louder and louder, the horrible sound of a gassy buildup coming from deep inside. You could feel the pressure knocking on her backdoor, urging her to let it out. To your surprise her anus started to bulge outwards, its giant wrinkles spreading slightly as it unfolded. The incredibly heavy weight raised off you for the first time in what felt like forever, cool air from the outside world soothed your skin. You were still pinned to the side of her gigantic anal crevice, but even then you felt a small flicker of relief.

That flicker was snuffed out immediately as Carmen clenched her ass tight, determined to not let out any more farts. Her huge anus caved inwards, crushing its hot wrinkles together in a firm death grip. Your brief moment of respite was ruined as the walls of flesh slammed together, smashing your tiny body under their weight. Carmen's asshole muscles were insanely powerful, had you been a bit larger they would have popped your body like a grape. With just a small twitch her anus was able to stomp your body flat, like you were nothing.

The giant hole retracted into her crack, forcefully preventing the farts from coming out. Carmen kept this squeeze up for about several seconds, until she was sure the gas was locked away inside her. Once she felt the need to toot go away, she relaxed, and you could finally breathe again. You realized her anus was a force to be reckoned with, unable to be fought against. Its cruelty knew no mercy. Even if you were slathered in grime and choking underneath the weight of its folds it would still tighten its lips together and wring you out like a wet towel. You needed to slip out to her thong, escape before her ass let out the building monster fart that she was holding in. It was impossible though, the weight of her asshole was so heavy that you couldn't budge, not even the slightest bit.

For the next hour you were subject to some of the worst torture imaginable. Carmen would walk around her bedroom, unpacking boxes little by little, utterly obvious to your struggles. Her ass wobbled with every step, spreading generously as she bent over, all the while grinding you with the slight twitches of her anus. Her insides would gurgle, usually when she bent over, begging her to release her gas. Time and time again she denied it, and the gargantuan crushing wrinkles caved in on you once more. Her ass practically fused to your body it was so tight, every time it squeezed a rush of blood went to your head. Then just as you thought you were going to pass out it relaxed, keeping you awake to experience the same thing again less than a minute later.

Eventually Carmen's natural forgetfulness kicked in. The groaning bubble of gas knocked at her backdoor again and you braced yourself for another hard anus clench. It was then that she took a step in the wrong direction and tripped over a box that she forgot was behind her. Carmen went tumbling down to the floor, and broke her fall with her huge bubble butt. Tremors ran up her ass as it impacted the ground, and that moment of shock was just enough to loosen her bulging anus.

Armageddon was unleashed upon you. An hours worth of built-up gas, stewing inside the hot horrid bowels of a girl who was the size of a country compared to you, all came ripping out her massive ass in one go. Hurricane winds blew past her backdoor, fiercely tearing through the plump folds of her anus like they were paper. The once impossible-to-move monoliths of skin and grime were now flapping in the wind, vibrating with such speed that their claps could be heard to the rest of the room. You were trapped in this storm of Carmen's ass, held in place and repeatedly slammed by the reverberations of her anus. The filth-riddled crevice that you had been crushed under for so long, the two fat lumps of girl flesh were clapping so hard and fast that you couldn't process it. It was like two skyscrapers of meat slamming into you on either side, but with the speed of a machine gun. Just the small act of farting was enough to deliver hell on your tiny body, making the last hour of torture seem like a walk in the park.

Her huge ass droned on for several seconds, but to you it felt like much longer. Between the pounding explosions of her anal wrinkles, you felt the temperature spike, an after effect of the onslaught of gas. The booming fart had been collecting for some time, and the end result was something extra potent, humid, hot, and smelly. Thick burning gases engulfed the girls anus as it pumped them out, giving you a good taste of what her ass had been cooking for the past hour. As the endless vibrations tore through her pucker you felt like the hot stench was being pounded into you, compressed into your very body. The smell was so strong it made you feel stained, more than you already had been when you were smothered by the leftover grime that had been caked in between her anal folds.

Carmen's butt cheeks fluttered as her huge fart blasted through, the hot gases embedded themselves into the carpet. After trying to hold it in for so long it felt great to let it out, and she forgot about how bad it would make her room stink. Instead she just let to fart keep going, until every last bit of gas was finally out. This kept your torture going for a few seconds longer than it should have, continuing the nightmare. The hot crushing walls of meat slapped together violently, pulverizing your micro-sized body. You were no more than a speck compared to her giant farting asshole, you might as well have been a fleck of shit pasted to the rim of her hole.

Gradually the fart petered out and the massive anus went back to its scrunched up state. Carmen let out a sigh of relief and went back to her day. You sobbed pathetically under her dirty anal folds, now reeking to high heaven as a result of her gas. You knew this was your life now, trapped inside the asshole of your giant roommate, but you didn't think living in her anus would be this excruciatingly painful. Even a fart as big as the one that just happened wasn't enough to blow you out, you were just too small. That meant you were stuck here, doomed to suffer within the tight confines of her foul shithole. It wasn't forever though, eventually Carmen would have to use the toilet, and if you didn't find a way out before that happened you were going to die.