- Text Size +

Sighing Catria look at her two sisters before her and the odd amulet that Est was holding in her hands “So… let me get this straight” Catria starts putting her face in her hand, shaking it slightly “You brought this off a man claiming to be a wizard” “He totally was! He even did some magic to prove it!” Est interrupts “And rather than wearing it yourself you want me to” Est was nodding quickly with a wide smile “It’s a gift after all! You don’t want to turn it down and make your poor sister sad do you?” Est asks, squeezing a few fake tears out while Catria rolls her eyes “If you wanted to get me a gift you could have gone to any merchant, not some weirdo saying they’re a wizard with magical artifacts”

 

Palla smiles and takes the amulet from Est and takes a step closer to Catria “Come now sister. Est might be a little… unique in how she gets things, but every other time she claimed something was magical it never was. What’s the harm in wearing it this time?” Palla asks. Catria looks to the side a little “While that might be true this time just feels… different. Plus normally you would try it first to prove it, even with things Est said were just for me” Catria says turning to the side.

 

Palla and Est both look at each other before giving each other a small nod. Est taking the amulet back while Palla moves beside Catria, wrapping her arms around her softly to hug her “Will you just wear it once, just for a moment so she doesn’t actually start to cry and complain. We both know it will take her weeks to get over this” Palla says while Est had moved behind her, keeping out of Catria’s view to try and get the amulet on her.

 

The two sisters had been planning this for almost a week now. Even testing it out in the woods far from where anyone would see just to really make sure this would do what they wanted. Hoping that Catria would come around and start to enjoy it as much as they do, even though every other time they had even mentioned it Catria just couldn’t see why they would like something such as that.

 

“Well… you are right” Catria says before sighing again “Alright Est give it her-“ Catria pauses as she looks past Palla to not see Est “Annnnd gotcha!” Est yells happily as she quickly puts the amulet around Catria’s neck.

Breaking away from Palla and falling over as it happens “H-hey! I can put it on myself!” Catria says before blinking a little. Est and Palla were both grinning wide “W-what’s up with you two?” she asks before reaching up to grab the amulet, only for it to suddenly change. Turning into more of a skin tight choker, not really feeling it but she also couldn’t take it off “W-what is this?!” Catria yells up.

 

“Oh relax Catria… since Est put it on you only she can take it off… and that might be hard to do when it really kicks in” Palla says looking to Est “Maybe we should get her outside before that happens. Giggling Est nods and moves closer to Catria to help her up “Hey! I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what you did!” Catria says angrily as she gets up with Est’s help. The anger wouldn’t last as she soon felt herself feeling dizzy, only staying up thanks to Est “Oh~ We better hurry Palla~” Est says in an almost sing song way while Palla moves hold up Catria’s other side as they start to take her out of the tent they were in.

 

Catria was in and out of it for the next several minutes. Seeing glimpses of the sky above and Est and Palla standing over her.

When she finally comes to fully she slowly sits up. Not realising, but sending Est tumbling down her now much larger body. Est was laughing as she tumbling and ended up in Catria’s lap “W-what happened?” Catria asks looking around, finding the surroundings much different than they were before, and not seeing Est or Palla around either “Est? Palla? Where are you two?” she calls out.

 

“Down here sister!” Palla calls up, waving her arms around a little from next to the tent. Catria looks over to her before her eyes go wide “No…. no, no, no, no!” Catria says before suddenly looking down over herself and sees Est in her lap who was sprawled out happily in it “Why would you two do this to me!? I told you I don’t like this weird stuff like you two do!” Catria says with a mix of anger and concern.

Palla smiles and moves over to Catria’s thigh and slowly climbs up with the help of her stocking “Calm down Catria. Besides it’s a good thing your clothes grew with you… otherwise who knows where Est might have gone while you were out” Palla says with a giggle and soon joins Est in Catria lap “Lucky?! You two forced this on me! If you two want to have fun with this weird stuff, fine! Just leave me out of it!” Catria says before reaching down with both hands. Not sure of her own strength like this she pushes Est into her other hand and brings her up to her neck “Take it of-“ “Oh no Palla~ The monster has me~! Who knows what kinds of naughty things it’ll do to me~” Est says with a giggle, backing up in Catria’s hand “H-hey! Be careful!” Catria says curling her fingers behind Est to stop her from falling.

 

“Well we kind of did a little before… we did need to test that it worked after all. And do be careful Est. We don’t want you getting hurt during all this fun” Palla says with a smile. Giggling Est moves to the side of Catria’s hand and pokes her head over the side to look down at Palla “Oh I’ll be fine~! Catria always looks after me anyway!” Est says before standing back up in Catria’s hand “Isn’t that right Catria~ Oh and I’ll take the amulet off you of course~” Est says with a little nod. Letting out a soft sigh of relief Catria moves her hand closer to her neck “Good… If I had to sta-“ Est cuts Catria off as she jumps up in her hand and plants a little kiss on Catria’s chin “But after tonight! I want to have some fun first!”

 

Feeling somewhat defeated Catria lowers her hand back to her lap where Est happily jumps off and onto Palla. Pinning her softly in Catria’s lap until she pushes Est back and sits up “Fine… you two win… what do I have to do?” Catria asks “Oh don’t worry Catria. We’ll do our best to make this as enjoyable as it can be for you as well” Palla says while Est nods eagerly beside her “And what we do it up to you as well! The big, strong person is always in charge and tells the tiny people what to do~” Est says wiggling a little on the spot, clearly being the one to enjoy this stuff the most out of the two.

 

“I-I see…” Catria says looking down and around herself before coming back to her sisters “W-well in that case I’d like to hear some suggestions” Catria says. Est just gets her mouth open before Palla covers it “Before you start. Something Catria will enjoy as well Est. Nothing too crazy alright” Palla says before moving her hand, revealing Est pouting  “Fiiiiine!” Est says poking her tongue out looking back up to Catria “Well… we could give you a little massage! You know, really get those spots that normally get missed” Est suggests “Perhaps your feet. I know you were complaining how sore they were earlier” Palla adds.

 

Catria blinks a little before looking to the side “You two could have done that without me being huge… would have been faster as well” Catria says before putting a hand back in her lap “But I suppose that’s innocent enough” Est and Palla get into Catria’s hand before she moves it close to the tent where they get off it.

Catria shifts around a little, careful not to accidently knock anything around her while she pulls her boots off. Setting them either side of the tent, dwarfing it in comparison “Hehe~ I’d be pretty ok if she just let us sleep in one of those tonight~” Est whispers to Palla. Nodding a little Palla moves over to the closest boot and presses her hands against it softly. Half watching the two as they looked at and touched her boot Catria shakes her head a little “So weird…” she says softly, though still more than loud enough for the other two to hear. Working her stocking off next and pushing them into her boots “Alright… I’m going to lay on my front and you two can massage my feet… but that’s it. Nothing weird!” Catria says as she slowly pushes herself up and turns around on her knees. Looming far above the two before she lays down, resting her head in her arms “O-oh… and sorry if they smell a bit…” Catria says with a soft blush, more from embarrassment than what was about to happen.

 

With Catria in position Est runs off down along Catria’s body. Palla following a short distance behind Est “Dibs on this one!” Est calls out while throwing herself onto Catria’s right foot “Ah~ So soft and warm~” Est says with a giggle and rubs her face into Catria’s sole softly. While that was happening Palla had gotten to Catria’s left foot and climbed onto it “It is pleasantly warm~ Perhaps even a little to warm. We might have to remove out clothes Est~” Palla says with a wink over to her “Oh yea! Jeez Catria! Your feet are super warm for us! We’ll have to get undressed just to give you this massage!” Est says happily, not even waiting for any kind of reply before she starts to remove her clothes and toss them aside, all still on Catria’s foot though.

 

“F-fine… but you still can’t do anything weird! Just massage them and them get off!” Catria says, burying her face in her arms more “Oh I’ll get off alright~” Est says with a dark blush. Kneeling on Catria’s sole in the nude now. Deciding she should at least start off good and leans down to start massaging Catria’s soft sole. Working her hands firmly into it, shifting around to get different parts of it.

Palla had taken her time getting undressed and dropped her clothes in a pile on Catria’s toes. Biting her lip with a blush as she holds an arm under her large breasts “I’m sure she’ll enjoy this~” Palla says to herself before she lays herself down over Catria’s sole. Firmly rubbing her whole body into it.

 

Catria keeps herself as calm and still as she could. Constantly telling herself “Just let them to this and Est will take it off” but in the back of her mind she was a little worried that she wouldn’t actually do it. Feeling their bodies on her feet, but barely feeling the work they were both putting in “Uh… you two are doing great… I think. I can barely feel you doing anything besides moving around” Catria says. Palla and Est both glance over at each other hearing that “Ah~! Sorry scary monster lady! We’ll do better!” Est calls up with a giggle. Both girl pretty much had free reign to do what they wanted, so long as Catria didn’t decide to look back to see what they were doing.

 

Est really didn’t waste any time as she keeps rubbing around Catria sole, though one hand had found itself between Est’s legs now. Already soaking wet and moaning softly. Pressing her face into Catria sole to muffle it.

Palla would keep rubbing her whole body into Catria’s sole. Slipping in little licks and kisses along the way. Working her up around to Catria’s toes. She wasn’t sure how well it would work out, but to her it seemed like the best way to enjoy herself.

Shifting around to get one of Catria’s toes between her legs before wrapping them around it as best she could manage. Slowly grinding herself back against it while rubbing her upper body against the ball of Catria’s foot.

 

For the next few minutes Catria was somewhat confused, both her sisters had slowly right down and were staying more or less in the same spot “Uh… a-are you two alright back there?” Catria asks, lifting her head up to look back. Looking down at the foot Est was on first, luckily for Est with how excited she was she finished herself off very quickly. Leaving a wet patch on Catria’s sole and laying there while softly moving her hands around in circles. Blinking a little she shifts her head to look down over her other shoulder and down at Palla.

 

Palla would only just manage to finish herself off by the time Catria looks down at her “Ah~ H-hello Catria… sorry this was more of a task than we thought it would be~ I think we should call it a night now” Palla says as she slowly crawls off Catria’s foot “O-ok sure… that’s fine with me” Catria says while Palla goes to help Est up and off the foot “Do you think she realised what we did yet?” Est asks while they move back over close to Catria’s boot so they were out of the way as she turns back over “I don’t think so… now be nice and offer to take the amulet off her now” Palla says. Getting a little pout from Est “Fiiiine. Hey Catria! I’ll take it off you now… only if you want I mean” Est says hopefully, only to be greeted by Catria’s eager hand before it pulls away “Oh wait.. I should put those back on first… I don’t think that will go back to normal with me if I’m not wearing them” Catria says quickly putting her stockings and boots back on.

 

With everything that needed to be done first Catria brings Est up to her neck so she could pull the amulet off, which more just made it the actual amulet so Catria could take it off herself. Doing so quickly and setting Est back down. It wasn’t as disorienting this time as she returned to her normal size and looked up to her still naked sisters “Can we please never do that again” Catria says holding the amulet out. Giggling Palla takes it “We’ll ask first” giving a wink as Catria sighs “Just… fine… whatever. Why aren’t you two dressed yet?” Catria asks.

Est and Palla look at each other, then over to where Catria’s feet had been… then to her booted feet “Uhh… I think they might have been stuck to your feet and toes still when you put your stocking back on…” Palla says. Est smiling wide “Oh no~! Guess Catria has to get huge again for us~!”