- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

 

 

THE GODDESS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Girls, they wanna have fu-un, ohh girls they wanna have fun!”

 

Emily tapped along to the beat on the steering wheel as she sang along to her favorite radio station. Her roof was rolled down, and the breeze whipped through her hair as she sped down the highway towards her aunt's house in Holly Springs. The road was flat, straight, and, apart from her bright blue mini cooper, completely empty. On either side stood gently swaying fields of grain, blanketing the land as far as the eye could see. 

 

Emily was looking forward to spending the month at her aunt Debbie’s. She had been summering there since she was six, but this was the first time she was making the trip alone. Her parents were away till August, celebrating their thirtieth anniversary on a cruise in the Bahamas. Emily was a little jealous that she hadn’t been able to go, but staying at her aunt’s was a bit of a luxury in itself. Debbie’s husband Jonathan was a successful lawyer who owned his own law firm. Their spacious house had a pool in the backyard and was situated on acres of empty fields just outside of Holly Springs. Emily had fond memories playing chicken with her cousins and tossing frisbee with her aunt’s two border collies. Debbie also happened to be an excellent cook. Emily thought longingly of  the fried chicken dinner her aunt had promised over the phone.

 

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive!”

 

The red light next to her gas gauge began to blink. Oh fuck, Emily muttered under her breath. Her car had been giving her trouble lately, even more so after her dad had “taken a look at it”. She had been meaning to schedule an appointment with a mechanic before the trip, but hadn’t gotten around to it. The steering wheel began to shake in her hands, a sure sign that the car was about to crap out on her. Emily slowed down and checked the map on her phone. There was a 24-hour gas station a couple miles down the road. Hopefully someone there knew enough about cars to help her out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Pedro took a long drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke towards the brim of his hat, wishing for the hundredth time that he had some pot instead. He ashed the cigarette at his waist and leaned around the corner of the store to check out the gas pumps and parking lot. Empty, like always. Chances were that no one would come to the station this late at night, but technically he wasn’t supposed to be smoking near the pumps and he didn’t want to lose his job if Mr. Langley decided to make a surprise appearance. The rotten old bastard. Pedro had dealt with bosses like Langley before, older guys who thought they were doing him some big favor by hiring him to work graveyard shifts for six bucks an hour. Pedro bit down on his cigarette and spit out of the corner of his mouth. Langley was a jackass, but at least he was too much of a drunk to notice a missing pack of cigs here and there.

 

A pair of headlights coming down the road made him jump,  but the car was going too slow to be Langley. Pedro crushed the cigarette under his heel and hurried inside behind the counter. What kind of jerk would be driving through rural Kansas this late at night? He watched the car pull into the lot. To his surprise, a young woman stepped out. He watched her circle the car and give the right front tire a tentative kick. Pedro hoped she wasn’t going to ask him for help. He didn’t know jack shit about fixing cars.  

 

He bent over and pretended to be busy sorting the lottery cards. The bells on the door jingled.

 

“Hello?” The woman said in a small voice.

 

Pedro stood up straight. In front of him was a slim young woman, around twenty years old. She had a pretty, angular face with heavy lashes and big brown eyes. Her dark hair was done up in a loose ponytail. She was wearing jeans and a blue tank top. Pedro couldn’t help but glance at the generous amount of cleavage she had on display. Very generous. Her tits stuck out from her slender frame like twin cantaloupes, barely contained in a giant black bra whose thick straps were visible under the shoulder strings of her tank top. They jiggled as she walked in, fighting for space under the top with the slow, heavy undulations characteristic of big natural tits. Pedro knew a thing or two about big boobs, and figured she had to be at least a G cup, maybe more.

 

“Sorry, my car’s giving me trouble and I was wondering if there was someone here who could help me out?”

 

Pedro snapped out of it. He hoped she hadn’t noticed him staring at her chest. Then again, with tits that big there was no way this was the first time a guy had checked her out.

 

“Yeah, yeah let me take a look. Want some water maybe?” he fumbled under the counter for a plastic cup and hastily filled it from the slurpee machine behind him.

 

“Oh, sure, thanks,” the girl took the cup smiled at him “I’m parked just outside.”

 

He followed her out to the car. He was pleased to see that she had a round, tight ass to go with that incredible rack. Her tits swayed as she set the cup down and bent over to pop the hood. Smoke billowed out from the engine and she started to cough. 

 

“Oh shit, it’s worse than before,” she said, clearing the air with her hand.

 

“Let me see,” the girl stepped back to give him space. The air around the engine was hot. There were a lot of tubes and plastic boxes inside. He recognized the cap where windshield fluid was supposed to go and tapped on it, pretending to be deep in thought. Finally, he cleared his throat and adjusted his hat.

 

“Looks like an engine problem to me.”

 

“Oh?”

 

Pedro straightened and adjusted his hat again, “yeah, I see this a lot with the smaller cars.”

 

“Can you fix it?” the girl frowned.

 

“No, I need tools. Like a wrench, you know. We don’t have that here.”

 

“Is there a place nearby?”

 

“Probably Holly Springs, not that far, just keep going down this road.”

 

The girl stood there for a moment, then sighed and shut the hood, “well, thanks anyways.”

 

“Yeah no problem. You want a candy bar or something?” he gestured to the store.

 

“No, thanks, I’d better get going,” with a disappointed smile she climbed back into the car. Her boobs jiggled as she sat down. For a moment Pedro considered making up a reason to get her back inside. There was nobody around. He could get away with anything out here. But the impulse passed. He took a step back and watched her pull out of the gas station. He wondered if he had been right about the engine. Hopefully the car wasn’t about to explode. The girl hadn’t even given him her name. Oh well. He dug around in his pocket for another cigarette. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Emily made it about three miles before her engine sputtered out. She pulled over to the side of the road and got another faceful of smoke from under the hood. She checked her phone, no reception. Defeated she sat on the ground. Broken down at night in the middle of an empty highway, and it was all her fault. Her first road trip alone, and she had messed everything up. Her mom was going to be pissed. 

 

“Fuck!” she yelled, and slumped over on her back, “fuck!” she yelled again, this time up at the stars. Hot tears welled up in her eyes. She closed them tightly and tried to calm down. It was going to work out okay. The guy at the station seemed nice, he’d let her use the phone and she would call her aunt and get a tow truck to pick up her car. 

 

Suddenly Emily noticed a gentle humming noise that made her open her eyes. The stars shone down on her, brilliant and white. She stood up and looked down the road. Was someone coming? The humming got louder. It wasn’t coming from any specific direction that she could tell. It was just everywhere, so strong that she could feel it in her teeth. She spun around. There, hanging in the air like a silver Christmas ornament was an enormous metallic sphere. Emily’s stomach jumped into her throat. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. She felt her body rising into the air. There was a blue flash, a feeling like every part of her body was turning inside out, then nothing.