- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Blackfire has kidnapped Anon and has taken him to another location, where she will no doubt see just what he's capable of.

God, how long have I been inside this woman?

 

In his present state, namely the one where he’d been forcibly lodged inside of a woman he’d just met, Anon didn’t have much to do. Back at the tower, he tried to wriggle his way free, in fact he exhausted himself doing so, but only ended up making things worse. What was struggling to him, was foreplay to her. Every squirm and grunt he made was met with tightening and dampening walls. He’d been in Raven plenty of times, but he never realized how frightening it could be until he was inside someone he didn’t trust.

 

However, even if he didn’t make things worse by trying to get free, he wouldn’t escape. Not after she left the tower. He’d flown with (and in) Raven enough times to know the roaring sound he heard was the wind. Anon didn’t want a successful escape attempt to end with him falling who knows how many feet. Suddenly, while Anon was trying to focus his thoughts onto Raven in the hopes she put a tracker spell on him that would zero in on his thoughts, the ride stopped.

 

Now where did she take me? It’s quiet, at least, he thought to himself, thankful for that fact. Anon assumed she would have taken him to a night club, like she said she’d planned to visit. I’m surprised I’m thankful that she lied about that. Mid thought, Anon felt her fingers pinch around his feet and pull. Though he did want to get out, it was so sudden that he instinctively struggled.

 

Once freed, Anon hung upside down, dripping wet, and coughing. Blinking away what he could, Anon made out the fuzzy image of Blackfire’s impressive body, gliding past him as he was raised up to her face. Ending on her frustratingly amused face.

 

“Wow,” Blackfire said with genuine astonishment. “I can see why Raven keeps you around. You were bucking like crazy back at the tower, but even when you went still after we left… there is just something about your size and shape that is just so…mmm!” Words failed her. “Well, you know. You’re soaked in proof!” Blackfire barely stifled her giggle, pausing when she still hadn’t gotten a response. For her, it was barely any fun being a bitch if someone wasn’t going to respond. Instead, all he did was cough. “Oh! Right, right. You’re soaked. I’ll fix that.”

 

[put him in whisky glass, bathe him in it, suck him clean, moan in delight at the flavor, realize he probably had taste of raven on him, considers taking him back to her after this to get him coated in it again, he says, “why wait?”]

 

Anon was happy she was at least that tiny bit considerate. Though he figured it was just because she wasn’t getting a response to her bitchiness. Considerate though it was, it was only minorly so. Blackfire moved Anon to get her cum cleaned off. However, her solution was less than ideal for him.

 

His body swung as she carried him, still upside down and still barking ignored complaints at her. Anon’s anxiety only grew as he heard her messing around with something, but he couldn’t see what it was. To his horror, he’d learn soon enough. From one uncomfortable position to another, Anon was dropped, upside down, into a glass. Whiskey glass, to be exact. Not exactly a comfortable position he found himself in. Righting himself took some effort, but sadly it wasn’t enough. Mid struggle, Anon was suddenly doused in a honey-colored liquid. He spat back some of what managed to be poured into his unsuspecting mouth.

 

“Hey, don’t spit that out,” Blackfire chastised him for. “This is the quality stuff.” In punishment, Blackfire started to move her wrist in such a way to cause the Anon and his ‘bath’ to swirl around. His further disorientation not only amused her but also aroused her. To say Blackfire got off on power was an understatement. Not one to waste a pour, herself, Blackfire lifted the glass to her lips. Her eyes caught the sight of him splashing around, terrified, as he was brought to her salivating mouth. The display forced her grin to widen and grow more wicked. He wasn’t thinking about how silly it would be for her to just go and swallow him right then and there; not after she worked so hard to smuggle him out. But she saw no reason to reassure him. He’ll figure it out, she thought.

 

And he would, but not for a while. Anon truly did start to struggle when he saw where he was going. Kissable lips parted ever so slightly to allow the liquor to cascade toward her mouth. He pushed his hands and fought against the glass, trying to slow his approach. Unsurprisingly, finding purchase against perfectly smooth glass, while riding a wave of liquor, was impossible. He did at least find some relief when he reached her lips. She hadn’t opened them far enough to take him into mouth – only the drink. A short-lived relief, however – a feeling he’d need to get used to when under Blackfire’s ‘care.’

 

As soon as she felt his tiny feet stop at her upper lip, pushing into its plushness like it was a high-quality couch, trying to get himself away from her, she parted her lips further. He couldn’t expect a bath to just be being doused with something, she thought. He needed to be scrubbed clean. And what better tool than her tongue? Doing so slowly, to delight in the sounds and touch of his thrashing, Blackfire took her time. Opening her maw further and further, letting his fear grow in kind. As soon as he could clearly see her tongue, and the back of her pitch-black throat, her mouth had opened enough to slide him in.

 

Blackfire didn’t close her lips right away. Anon was allowed to see clearly inside her mouth, thanks to the light Blackfire let in. He gazed upon her stark white teeth, and the ridges of the roof of her mouth. Her tongue twitched beneath his weight, eagerly anticipating a better taste. The countless taste buds that lined it were seen, and felt, clearly. The inside of her cheeks looked bizarre and alien to him – like they were the walls of an alien hive. Finally, the area he avoided looking at the most: the back of her throat.

 

It was black, which terrified him (naturally). Part of him wished it was all black, so he wouldn’t have to see any of it. An equal part of him wished it was clear as day, so he wouldn’t be scared by the unknown. The uvula twitched to sensations he couldn’t see. He could only see a bit beyond it. Enough to know that the pit of his demise was there – waiting for him. He wasn’t afraid of being crushed. He could endure it. But he didn’t know what stomach acid would do to him. Would the spell not work on it? Or would the spell only slow the digestion process down? Or would the acids do nothing, and he’d be forced to live down there, subsiding on whatever food and drink she ingested. He often thought about the horrors of being eaten alive.

 

Broken from his trance, Anon noticed it was growing dimmer in the cave. Blackfire was closing her mouth tortuously slow. The wicked woman moaned in delight at the flavors that mixed in her mouth. Anon scrambled for the narrowing exit. His movements turned out to be enough, to both of their surprise – but not quite enough. All he’d managed to get out was his arm. Blackfire sucked gently on the limb as Anon thrashed it, hoping to find something to hold onto and pull himself free. If she were wearing her piercings, she thought, he might have had a chance. While she sucked gently on Anon, she thought about how fun it might be to put in her tongue stud and tell him to hang on for dear life as she did all sorts of things with her tongue. She wondered if Raven had any piercings, hidden away, in all sorts of naughty places, that Anon explored. Those thoughts and the feeling and taste of Anon being tossed around in her still-moaning mouth continued to raise her arousal and make her even wetter.

 

Speaking of being wet, Anon was soaked. Though, he was soaked in saliva, and he wasn’t happy about it. Very quickly he’d been sucked and licked clean of any and all secretions, but Blackfire continued to suck on him like a hard candy. Unsurprised, he confirmed his ‘bath’ was not really about cleaning him. If anything, it was making Blackfire ‘dirtier.’ Anon had few thoughts about what defined a bath, though. His main concern was the tongue bucking under him while her head tilted back. Every so often, her mouth would open in an uncontrolled moan of pleasure. In those rare moments, light would flash into the dripping cavern he was bouncing around in. It wasn’t much, but it helped to give him an idea of where he was in her mouth.

 

Anon was right, of course. The flavors were long gone, leaving only his natural taste (that she still enjoyed, at least). And the ‘bath’ was never about cleaning him. At least not a big reason. It was mostly about tasting the combined flavors of his natural taste, her cum, any residual Raven cum (because she could smell it on him back at the Tower), and any Raven taste his sticky body gathered from her heaving breasts. And, bonus she found, he also still tasted a bit like carnival food. The combined flavors were absolutely orgasmic. Literally. While Blackfire had been tormenting Anon with her incredibly skilled tongue, her thighs were clamping down on her hand while her fingers worked diligently.

 

Her mouth was truly skilled, but Anon would never admit that. First and foremost, it was a torture device for him. However, there were moments when she’d slow down and just massage him with her tongue. Either with just the muscle, or by using it to rub him against the roof and walls of her mouth. Surfaces he hadn’t expected to feel so good. Her tongue was so gentle and perceptive of his desires that he started to wonder if Blackfire’s tongue had a mind of its own. Something counter to her wicked lust. In one of those few moments of relaxation, Blackfire parted her dark lips and passed her two sticky fingers between them.


Suddenly, Anon had some company in her mouth. The digits were pressed down upon him, though it didn’t feel like they were there to pin him down. He was inconsequential to them. In proof, Blackfire immediately closed her mouth (just as Anon had started to struggle under her fingers to make a dash for the opening) and started to suck them clean. Anon, to his dismay, was along for the ride, again. Now with company, Anon had more surfaces to be shoved into. And, though it was hard to tell with everything going on, he swore that the fingers were directing their attention on him too.

 

With no time to prepare, Anon found himself spat out of Blackfire’s mouth. A wave of relief washed over him as he came to realize this fact. However, dread came back in, like a wave on the beach, when he remembered who it was that was staring down at him, and what she intended. Anon then took the time to try and figure out what he was lying on. He was lying on something soft. Something soft and black. He started to realize where he was, right before Blackfire confirmed it.

 

“Mhm!” Blackfire nodded proudly. “Those are my panties, pet. Don’t worry, they’re not the ones I was wearing. Wouldn’t make much sense to dry you off, after your bath, with those? Right?” His lack of an answer didn’t bother her. He was disoriented, covered in spit. He looked pathetic. She loved it. Against his protests, Blackfire started to dry him off with her black, lacy, panties. She was sure the lace of it didn’t feel good (it didn’t), but if it got him dry, she didn’t care. Plus, drying him off with her panties? Blackfire, unsurprisingly, found that hot.

 

Shakily, Anon pushed himself up, once she let him. Adjusting to the light, Anon looked around the well-lit, neatly made, nicely furnished room. Everything where it should be. Well-tended to. Based on what he knew about her, he was expecting…well, a mess. After his head stopped ringing, he was able to figure out where they were.

 

“We’re in a hotel room?”

 

“Mhm,” Blackfire unnecessarily confirmed. “Four stars, too. Or is it five stars? Whichever is the highest amount of stars a hotel can have. Only the best for me.” She winked at Anon, the gesture silently saying, ‘which includes you, too.’ “What? Did you expect me to be staying in some dingy motel with most of the mirrors used for cocaine?” She felt no offense at his shrug. She’d stay in such places, too. When the mood struck her.

 

“Blackfire, you need to take me back to Raven, right now.” Anon spoke as sternly as he could. At least as sternly as one could while covered in spit and being massively overpowered.

 

“Oh, but, Anon,” Blackfire cooed, dropping low to speak more on his level and seem less intimidating, “I can’t do that. I really just want to get to know you better, since you’re Raven’s boyfriend, and Raven is my sister’s best friend. It’s important that you and I get to know each other as best we can, so we can be as close as possible.”

 

“Blackfire…” Anon paused. He knew she was lying. At best she was manipulating the truth. She wanted him for her own fun. Based on how she ‘carried’ him, he knew just what kind of ‘fun.’ Even so, he played along, while maintaining what minimal level of control he could have. Hard to manage when he struggled to stand up on the bed without wobbling. “Maybe we can hang out another time. Just you, me, and Raven.”

 

“Ooo, a threesome,” Blackfire teased. She joked, but the thought did excite her. She fantasized about trading Anon back and forth between her and Raven’s mouths. About laying on him her large breast and then crushing him under Raven’s even larger breast. About using him like a dildo and butt plug in equal measure. Blackfire was becoming lost in the fantasies, when suddenly she noticed Anon’s movement toward the edge of the bed. “Whoa there!”

 

Anon knew it would be a longshot to slip away, but he saw the opportunity, so he took it. He also knew it’d be impossible to escape her and walk all the way back to the tower. But he needed time. Time to hide. Time for Raven to somehow track him down and save him. Unfortunately, he didn’t even make it to the edge of the bed before Blackfire knocked him back onto the center of it.

 

“Are you trying to run away from me, pet?” Blackfire rose back to her full height. Her arms crossed in an intimidating gesture. An intimidation undercut by her manner of dress, and the distracting nature of her heavy breasts being pushed up together by her crossed arms. She’d need only narrow her eyes and let them flash purple to be more intimidating than most women (or men) on the planet. Luckily for Anon, she only pouted. Playfully. Ironically enough, what was putting him in danger (his size), was also keeping Blackfire from taking him seriously enough to actually be offended by his lack of interest.

 

“I know!” Blackfire threw her arms apart, snapping her fingers and bouncing her chest. “You’re playing hard to get. I would think a beautiful woman throwing herself at you would be enough, but you want to make me work for it. I respect that. Alright,” the calculating alien said, snatching him back up before he could run again, “I’ll work for it.” She thought to drag him up her body, show off every firm muscle and soft curve it had to offer, before moving forward. Instead, she continued the shock of being snatched up by tossing him onto the nearby chair.

 

Anon landed with several thuds, giving a few bounces against the armchair before finally settling. No damage was done, but he was disoriented. Again. It’s why he didn’t even see her pull out a phone to turn on some sensual music. When at last he shook the stars from his eyes, he looked up to see her standing in front of the armchair. There was no escape for him except through her legs, and he didn’t like his chances there.

 

In most other circumstances, watching Blackfire slowly, and expertly, swing her hips to the rhythm of the song would captivate and excite him. And though while he was captivated, it wasn’t from excitement. He knew better than to leave anything to chance, or assumptions, about what she, or any other stranger, may do with him. In short: he was guarded 24/7. Nevertheless, when she began to glide her hands up her body, his survival instincts became a bit muted. Suddenly, the persistent chant of, ‘don’t trust her! She kidnapped you! She might kill you!’ was being pushed aside for, ‘oh god, she’s touching herself in every way I wish I could.’ Anon was not so oblivious that he couldn’t feel guilty for thinking how turned-on he was. Sure, he was only human, and Blackfire was a gorgeous specimen of walking sex. But she was dangerous, and he couldn’t be in more danger.

 

Said ‘gorgeous specimen of walking sex’ was not so oblivious to not notice his change in behavior. He wasn’t brazenly fondling himself as she demonstrated the bounce of her breasts by squeezing, lifting, and dropping them. However, she could tell she had his rapt attention, at least. Blackfire was hoping for a bit more of a fight from him, but the night was young, and she had a whole list of ideas. The ‘list’ alone, going through her mind, put an extra bit of sizzle in her swing. She even let out a moan while her hands ran through her thick curtain of deep-black hair. Every strand coming back down against her skin and giving her a microsecond of pleasure.

 

“I figure you must be a tits man.” Blackfire’s voice was sultry and alluring, but it came abruptly, yanking Anon’s attention away from her body. Briefly. “Even if you weren’t before, dating Raven must have made a believer out of you.” Her hands slid into her dress, cupping her own breasts, and softly massaging them. She couldn’t wait to hang him from her erect nipples. “I know mine aren’t as big as hers, or even my sister’s,” her voice dripped with some venom as she compared herself unfavorably to her sister, “but I’m sure you agree they are more than enough for you.” She didn’t mean it as a dig at his size. After all, any pair of breasts would be more than enough for him. Blackfire only meant that her breasts, though not as substantial as his girlfriend’s, were still on the well above average side.

 

“But,” Blackfire suddenly said, snapping his attention away from her tits – something that would have been impossible if he wasn’t being so skittish about what she might do next, “I’m willing to bet that you can also appreciate a beautiful, squeezable, spankable ass.” Her theory was tested as she turned around. Rather than continued to show off her toned stomach and breasts, eager to be free, now Blackfire was showing off another one of her 10/10 attributes. Though it wasn’t shown off to the level of her breasts, what with it actually being covered up, her dance moves helped to preview its shape.

 

As if by reading his mind, Blackfire granted him his greatest desire – aside from returning him home. In an instant, her dress was swaying along with her hips, and then suddenly it was on the floor. It was undone so deftly, and fell so easily, that Anon wondered how a soft breeze hadn’t already taken it off her. Anon watched the dress drop like a curtain, pooling around her heels. When next he’d look up, he’d see if Blackfire would deliver on her claims about how wonderful her ass was.

 

She did.

 

When he looked up, he saw that Blackfire had placed either hand under either cheek of her now bare (aside from her thong) ass. Middle finger from each hand cupped under her cheeks, lifting them to demonstrate their heft and further exemplify the overall shape. Blackfire was looking down at him, over her shoulder. She wore a smile of pride at his speechlessness. Not like he’s been saying anything to begin with, she thought, but I know a person at a loss for words when I see one. Eager to further stroke her ego, Blackfire proceeded to caress her ass. Soft, delicate, passes with her hands. Fingertips deftly moving between her cheeks, gliding across the fabric of her thong. Anon watched her like he was watching the ballet, transfixed by her movements across a captivating stage. Then, a bit naughtier (though nothing was innocent to begin with) when Blackfire gave her rump several good squeezes. Her fingers pressing into her soft cheeks and showing off how plump her ass was. That despite how firm and strong it was, it could still be used as the world’s best pillow. Suddenly, the performance came to a close when she gave her ass a firm spank. A spank he wished he’d made. The resounding sound, followed by Blackfire’s blush-inducing moan, marked the end of the performance.

 

“I’m so glad you approve,” Blackfire cooed. He wasn’t even thinking about his noticeable erection. Her body resumed her tantalizing erotic dance, keeping her back to him. As much as he was enjoying seeing her backside, he had to admit he was curious what her bare front looked like. “I imagine you’ve explored every inch of that busty, goth, beauty’s body already – inside and out.” She purred at the thought. “So, the fact that I can take your breath away with my body? Well, I’m flattered, pet.”

 

Anon looked up at her at her face in a huff. He couldn’t say she tricked him. She showed off her body, and he watched with rapt attention. He could have looked away. He could have scoffed at her figure. But he did look. He looked a lot. He looked very closely. He might be able to become of an expert of Blackfire Body studies. As far as he was concerned, though, she didn’t hold a candle to Raven. Raven has everything you have, and more. And she’s not s psychopath. But he knew better than to share that thought.

 

He started to feel like her butt had a hypnotic effect on him – especially as the tempo of her playlist picked up a bit. Escape would be exceedingly difficult, but still possible. He hoped. She was standing in his path, but there was more than enough space for him to slip past and hide under some furniture. With her strength and temper, he figured he’d buy himself maybe five seconds of sanctuary and earn her wrath. What am I going to do though? Just sit here, watching her? Watching her dance? Watching her bod— dammit! I spent the day in Raven’s cleavage, you’d think I’d had enough today. Oh, Christ, she’s spanking herself now? Okay, man, just think. You can’t run, she’ll catch you. You can’t hide, she’ll find you. You probably can’t talk your way out of things, she seems too devious and clever to be tricked. What can I do to get away from her? Wait! I got it! I just have t— Oh, shi—!

 

It was at that moment that the sky fell, and Blackfire sat on him.

 

He couldn’t deny he was a fan of butts like Blackfire’s. Earlier on in his relationship with Raven, he even asked her to sit on him. A bold request, given the circumstances. Eventually, Raven agreed, and he loved it. Granted, he actually trusted Raven. At the end of the day, no matter how kinky or naughty Raven would get, she always put his safety first. And though, yes, she did nearly suffocate him while sitting on him, she made sure that she’d never get carried away like that again.

 

Blackfire did not make that kind of consideration.

 

After only a few seconds to let him come to terms with the new situation, Blackfire started to move. With the same skill she used while dancing, the alien vixen began to swivel her hips and grind her ass down onto the seat cushion and Anon. Blackfire gripped the arms of the chair, bracing herself against the wave of pleasure her actions offered her. She wasn’t expecting it to feel as good as it did. The surprise and effect even caused her to slow her lap dance down a shade. Though certainly not enough to allow Anon to get his bearings.

 

“Oh, fuck,” Blackfire moaned, her head hung low, her hair acting as a curtain to hide her flushed face and lip biting. “You. Feel. Amazing.” With the smooth, slow, speed of a jungle cat stealthily hunting her prey, Blackfire rolled her head, moving her hair aside as she did. As she pointed her face skyward, her back arched, unintentionally pushing more of her weight down onto Anon. With her tits being thrust out, Blackfire released the arm rests and began to massage them; often playing with her nipples. She’d normally go for more stimulation, but she was finding she had to have restraint for once, or she’d overwhelm herself and cum too early, and too much.

 

While Blackfire was giving Anon a smooth, sensual lap dance, he was being tormented. With every movement of her hips, her ass rolled Anon this way and that. Grinding him into the seat. When Raven sat on him, she had the decency to do so on very soft surfaces, if she could help it. Most often her bed. The chair’s seat was, sadly, more hard than soft. Blackfire was also not just sitting on him, but forcing her body down onto him. Actually pressing her hips down to smother her more with her enviable ass. Then there was the constant tossing around. He was certain he had been moved to every part of her ass. A few times, he was rolled over in between the cheeks, resting directly under her panty-covered area. It should have offered him less pressure from. However, whenever it happened, Blackfire capitalized on the sensation and grinded even harder. Her moans loud enough to even be heard clear to Anon.

 

Blackfire was never one to settle on one sensation for very long. The only reason she’s never gotten addicted to anything is that her willpower is so insurmountable that she can overcome needing a particular drug, even to satisfy an addictive need, to avoid being bored with it. This served in Anon’s favor, as she gave up on grinding him between the chair and her ass. Later than he would have liked, and later than she had expected, but he counted it as a blessing. However, soon after, she took to bouncing on top of him. Small little hops on the seat, though to him they were no less distressing. Over and over, the gigantic heart-shaped backside slammed down onto Anon. The intensity increased more and more. And then she started grinding again. Her willpower to fight addiction was only so strong.

 

Senses were being assaulted. Anon felt his body being rolled and crushed in every direction. He could hear the sound of her body bumping and grinding into him, the occasional moan cutting in. The smell was, thankfully, better than he expected. She smelled of chocolate and black cherry. A combination he’d not encountered before. His taste was kept in check. He knew better than to open his mouth to scream into her ass. And as for sight, well, there’s not much to see when being crushed by a giant woman’s backside. So, really, only 2/5 senses were being “assaulted.” Point withdrawn.

 

Flushed and panting, Blackfire sexily sucked on her fingers. Trailed her spit-coated tips down her rapidly rising and falling chest. Danced them along the hem of her soaked panties. Then she held back. When Anon eventually went back inside her, and she swore he would, she wanted it to be as explosive as possible. Like counting seconds between thunderclaps to measure distance, Blackfire counted seconds between moans to measure the rising desire to finger herself. Once the mood struck her every second, she knew she was at her wit’s end.

 

Blackfire was so covered in sweat, her body radiating so much heat, and her ass so firmly grinded into the seat, that it was no surprise that Anon was stuck to a cheek when she stood up. It took her a few seconds to realize where he was, laughing like it was a cute prank he played. Rather than it being the aftermath of her sexual attack. While gripping his leg, Blackfire peeled Anon off of her bronzed skin and tossed him far across the room. Anon was at least thankful he landed on a bed. Still neatly made, ready to be torn apart by whatever sexcapades Blackfire had planned.

 

The stripper didn’t start walking toward him until she was certain he could see her. She figured she’d wasted enough of her seductive body language during the lap dance, when her body twisted and turned in overwhelming pleasure. Her sinister grin became a sincere, complimenting, smile. Anon was once again unable to take his eyes off of her. He was actually keeping an eye on her to be able to react as quickly as possible. Watching her because she was fucking hot was only 20% of the reason why.

 

It was the first time Anon had seen her naked breasts. The dress she had worn pretty much showed everything already. Yet there was something about the last bit to be revealed that really enticed him. They were large, there was no doubt about that. But they were also impossibly perky. The slopes of her breasts ended at the firm tips of her nipples. Skin glistening from her exertions. She had been right. Her breasts were not as large as Starfire’s (he assumed, having never seen them, but Starfire was not afraid to show a lot of skin and wear skintight clothing), and certainly not as large as Raven’s. But what she had, she wore extremely well.

 

“I hope you enjoyed your lap dance, pet.” Whether he treated the question as rhetorical or literal, she didn’t care. Though she favored the former. She was one of the few villains who liked to converse, rather than monologue. Surprising, given her narcissistic nature, that she wanted anyone to talk but herself. But any chance for someone to sing her praises, she welcomed.

 

“Actually, Blackfire…” Anon paused to continue catching his breath. “I gotta say, I fucking hated it.” A risky move to take a staunch stance against her, given how powerless he was. But then he wasn’t really thinking.

 

“Tsk, aw,” Blackfire cooed, feigning offense. “If you hated it so much, why did you move yourself over to the champagne room?” Blackfire swung her arm out, showcasing the bed on which he sat. Anon hadn’t been to a lot of strip clubs in his life. The occasional one during a bachelor party or sneaking in while his friend’s older brother was working as a bouncer. So, he knew what the ‘champagne room’ was, even if he’d never had the pleasure. In short: he was about to get even more familiar with her.

 

Her purple eyes locked onto him, never breaking away for a second. In a single smooth motion, Blackfire hooked her thumbs into her panties, and pulled them down. As she bent forward, her face suddenly came close to Anon, causing him to scramble backwards. A reaction that caused her no small amount of amusement. She considered biting at the air in front of him, furthering his shock and fear. Nah, I want to keep him at least a little aroused, she thought. Something she felt she accomplished based on what she was seeing between his legs.

 

The athletic woman stood back up, displaying her entire form for him. While he drank it all in, Blackfire stepped one foot out of her panties. The other foot was brought up behind her, allowing her to grab her panties hanging from her ankle. Proudly, she held them up in front of him.

 

“See this?” She didn’t bother waiting for an answer. “They’re soaked. You did this, y’know.” Her claim came with her gently swinging the underwear in front of him. “Don’t believe me?” He believed her. “I’ll prove it.” She didn’t need to. But she would. Suddenly, Blackfire pressed the thong down onto Anon, trying to cover the squirming man under them, ensuring that he stayed under the damp front. His constant thrashing and muffled yelling elicited a wicked laugh from her. However, she didn’t want to hurt him (permanently), so she showed mercy and tossed the panties away.

 

“You’re insane!” Anon screamed after catching his breath. He was thankful that her scent was not offensive. It was surprisingly sweet, and a bit alluring. However, being wrapped up in nothing but the smell of her arousal caused him to panic, longing for fresh air. Trying not to give her any more power, Anon kept his eyes from dropping to her pussy. He knew there was no doubt it would be just as sexy as the rest of her, and he didn’t want to fuel her ego. No matter how curious he was.

 

“Would you be surprised to know you’re not the first person to tell me that?” Her agreement came with an apathetic shrug. “But saying that won’t stop what’s about to happen.” With a predator’s aura, Blackfire slid onto the bed, starting at the foot. She wanted to spend as long as possible crawling up to Anon. And crawl she did. Hand before knee, her heavy tits swaying slightly with her swinging hips. Her eyes barely blinked as she approached.

 

“Is there anything I can say that will stop you?” he asked. Blackfire shook her head silently. Once he felt she was nearly in arm’s reach, he darted for the side of the bed. Naturally, she was too fast and her reach too great. There was no escape – not that he’d ever stop trying. He just had to be smarter about it. Quickly, with Anon clutched in her fist, Blackfire spun herself around and came to lay down on the bed, resting her head comfortably on the pillows.

 

“Oh, relax,” Blackfire said with some exasperation. “Like I said before, I’m not going to kill you. I just want to have some fun.” Anon was being pinched at the ankles, held upside down. Gently she moved him against her nipples, gentle teasing them.

 

“Fun and fatal are not the only kind of experiences! It’s not binary like that.” He didn’t know why he was continuing to argue with her, but he just couldn’t help himself. If nothing else, it got his mind off being headbutted by a nipple.

 

“Well, that is true,” she said, pursing her lips in agreement. “For me, things just aren’t as fun if they’re not fatal. Only this time, it could be fatal only for you.” Blackfire let out another wicked laugh. Her cackling bounced her breasts, bumping into Anon. “Anyway, get down there and get started.” Before Anon could have two seconds to ponder her meaning, Blackfire gave a soft toss of his body. Though to him it was anything but soft. Regardless, he landed between her spread thighs.

 

Anon shook his head, getting up as he recovered from the toss. Needing to brace himself, he reached out and pressed his hand against her flesh. One second after he had, he thought there might be a chance he wasn’t bracing against her thigh. Two seconds after he had, Blackfire let out a shivering whimper, and he knew hew wasn’t. Anon yanked his hand away from her wet outer lips. Her cum coated his hand, coming off only when he wiped it on the bedspread.

 

Blackfire’s pussy was an intimidating sight. Her hips moved on instinct, trying to lead her pussy toward something to fill it. The light caught against her wet lips. Again, Anon was subjected to that scent he couldn’t help but enjoy – on some level. Maybe it’s a power that her alien species has. He actually took a couple steps toward her. Then, he immediately walked back half a dozen. He had no interest in pleasuring her.

 

“Get a move on, pet.” Blackfire’s voice still dripped with arousal but was gaining some annoyance. “Unless you’d rather I come down there and show you what to do myself.” Her threat was backed up by her looming hand. Digits twitching in the air, ready to guide Anon forward.

 

‘Guide’ sounded too soft of a word. More like her fingers were ready to force Anon forward. He loudly and quickly protested. After promising he would handle things on his own, Anon once again approached her looming sex. He was cautious, though. As if at any second, a lashing tongue would shoot out of her pussy and yank him in. Thankfully, that didn’t happen. Once he was close enough, Anon started to massage her labia.

 

Raven had had Anon between her legs more times than he could count. He studied, every time, what reactions he could elicit from her, and how. Anon knew exactly how best to give her the best orgasm possible. He knew Blackfire was not identical to Raven. In more ways than one, he thought. But he was confident there would be enough overlap that he could get Blackfire off. His hope was that if he got her off, she’d lay off. Anon figured she was going to use him to climax, anyway. He might as well have some agency in it.

 

The quivering bitch-monster was surprised at how well he was doing. She was actually growing tired of him constantly exceeding her expectations. Sometimes she just wants to be right more than she wants to be ‘pleasantly surprised.’ Nevertheless, it was hard to argue with the results. Even harder to fight against them. Blackfire had assumed he would do well. However, it could be simply the fact that he was a sentient creature, forced to service her sexually, and her having the power to kill him with her body, that made it hotter than expected. Not that she couldn’t do that even if he were regular sized. Immolation was not outside the scope of her willing actions.

 

In any case, she assumed it’d feel good simply because he was involved. He was proving, though, that he really knew what he was doing down there. She thought about how he could have gotten so good. Suddenly, she had a thought that ran a shiver throughout her body. Blackfire imagined Raven putting him down there, guiding his body with her hand, and he would use his hands on her body. She’d be throwing her chest out and biting her fist as he brought her to climax after climax. Which caused her to imagine a sweat-covered Raven, wailing in excessive pleasure. Blackfire began to mimic the imaginary Raven.

 

In truth, she wasn’t far off in her fantasy. Anon would often spend over an hour on her. Caressing her lips. Polishing her clit. Getting coated in her juices. And, of course, there was exploring inside her. Raven actually got off more when he was outside of than inside. She had a theory that it was because she had less reason to worry for his safety when he wasn’t in her dark, humid, cave.

 

Blackfire would get to enjoy the fruits of his labors with Raven, in the hotel room. She hadn’t bothered to count the orgasms. Why bother? She thought. She figured he’d get one, maybe two, climaxes out of her, and then he’d be too exhausted to continue. Then she’d get to “revive” him by dropping him in her mouth and sucking off her cum. But she had underestimated him.

 

The only time she did bother to guide him was when she aggressively plucked him up and dropped him onto her clit. He was perfectly capable of reaching her clit on his own. He’d climbed Raven more than enough times to find any footholds. Anon didn’t bother doing so with Blackfire because he didn’t really care. His pride told him to do a good job. His anger told him he didn’t have to do a great job. When Blackfire took matters (and him) into her own hand, then dropped him down onto her clit, he wasn’t about to slide back down just to spite her. Though, Anon figured he might, involuntarily, as polishing her pearl only made her buck more aggressively, and make things harder for him.

 

The wicked woman hadn’t bothered to count the orgasms, but it didn’t feel like she had more than one. To her, it felt more like one long orgasm, with occasional spikes in pleasure, then a moment to “rest.” Although she didn’t do much resting. At one such “peak,” Blackfire threw her hips up higher than she had before.

 

Anon finally had met his match. At the most recent thrust, he fell off from Blackfire’s pussy. Thankfully, the fall was nothing to worry about. But there was a problem. The climaxing woman was keeping her hips in the air, shuddering, her slit dripping onto the mattress. Now there was a space between the bed and her raised ass. Her quivering, and impression of her butt on the bedspread, caused him to roll under her. Before he could clamor his way out, Blackfire let her body drop back down onto the bed. Anon was once again trapped under her butt.

 

Blackfire wasn’t aware of the sensations of her body. It would give the occasional twitch while it relaxed from Anon’s manipulations. Meanwhile, her mind detached, trying not to feel even the falling pleasure of her flesh. How had he done that, she wondered? His honed skills and the feeling of power fused into the perfect sensation. Blackfire was tempted to share him. It might be one of her rare benevolent actions. Though, maybe not entirely altruistic. She’d still be in the room with whomever she rented him out to. No reason not to share their pleasure while she shared him.

 

Slowly, Starfire’s sister had come down enough to be aware of her surroundings. Gradually. It would still be a moment before she became aware of an odd itching sensation in her ass crack. Still in recovery, she hadn’t even considered that it might be Anon down there. Instinctively, Blackfire reached down underneath her ass to investigate. Suddenly, she felt the frantic movements of Anon. A smirk drew across her lips as she remembered him. Playfully, sinfully, she pushed up on him, driving him closer and closer to her asshole.

 

Blackfire had to stop sooner than she wanted. The more she pushed on him, the more he thrashed, the more it tickled. She had even clenched her cheeks tightly. Her body naturally wanting to quell him. But her mind’s desire won out, and she let her clenching relax. Anon dropped back into her palm. Carefully, she pulled him free, slowing carrying over her sweaty body, so she could look upon the effect her body had on him.

 

Once again, Anon was trying to catch his breath. It was bad enough he once again found himself trapped under her ass, but then she’d tried to drive him up inside her. For once, he was thankful she had other plans for him. That feeling would change soon.

 

“Wow,” she complimented, gifting him with a short laugh and wide eyes of appreciation. “Just…wow. I think your size gives you an advantage. It’s like you can better see and press the right buttons down there – especially the one that matters most.” Blackfire threw him a wink, but he remained unamused. “I can see why Raven was so protective of you.”

 

“Or,” he panted, “she was afraid you might kidnap me and turn me into a sex toy.”

 

“Hmmm,” Blackfire acted as if briefly lost in thought, “no, I think she was just being selfish. Hog all the orgasms for herself.” Anon didn’t react at all to her attempts at humor. She couldn’t care less. She teased for her own amusement, not his. “I gotta ask, though. Why did I find you moving around in my crack, dirty boy?’

 

“I rolled under while you were having one of her orgasms,” Anon explained. “When you dropped back down, I was directly between your cheeks. I was just trying to get out.”

 

“Mmm…nah,” Blackfire disagreed, smirking at his exhausted, heavy, exhale. “I think you were just eager to move the show to a different venue. Did my lap dance spark something in you?” she asked. “Or have you explored Raven everywhere?” He had. Though with her, he didn’t want to. Anon made a show of his disgust. Again, Blackfire didn’t care. If it meant he squirmed harder, even better. “Since you’ve been so good to me,” she purred, “I’m going to make your dreams come true.

 

Before he could leap from her palm (as if it would help), her fingers closed in, trapping him in her fist. She moved quickly and with purpose. Her fist thus swung this way and that, making him sick. If he wasn’t so used to the sudden g-force of being handled by a giantess, he might have spilled carnival food on the bed. When she finally stopped, and he was able to get a good look of where he was, he saw she was on her hands and knees, face down, ass up. Her hand reached back to pull apart her cheeks.

 

Anon began to aggressively squirm. Blackfire began to smile wickedly.

 

“Eager, huh?” Blackfire asked, holding him in front of her face. She hadn’t really gotten a close look at him before. “Huh, you’re actually pretty cute, pet.” Her sincere compliment meant very little to Anon. Shamefully, though, it did fill him with some pride – a gorgeous alien finding him cute. Without another word, Blackfire moved him back toward her ass.

 

He knew what was coming next. He hoped that maybe he was wrong. That she liked doing the last-minute change-up, just to screw with him. Anon really didn’t want to be shoved into her ass. Although, some part of him did. Again, he did have a sick attraction to the wicked creature. And having another opportunity to impress her with the pleasure he could elicit was exciting. Even if it meant possibly being crushed, suffocated, or left inside of her anus.

 

Wasting no time, Blackfire brought him toward her asshole. He would be going in headfirst. She hadn’t given any thought as to which end to stick into her end. But, headfirst was actually easier – for both of them. As much as she’d enjoy feeling his little feet kicking at her backdoor, doing it that way made it so much harder, especially since he wasn’t willing.

 

Anon approached quickly. He was given almost no time to move his head. He’d been looking straight at her ass as he approached. If he hadn’t looked down in time, he’d have gone face-first into her. Not that he accomplished much. Just delayed the inevitable.

 

She shivered as his hair touched the sensitive opening. She whimpered. Actually whimpered. Blackfire never whimpered, she thought. But in that night alone, he’d forced several out of her. Blackfire ignored whatever mounting pleasure that was birthing as she pushed him into her. She didn’t want to be distracted. She wanted him inside her, and she wanted it now. But suddenly, she stopped.

 

Mercifully, Blackfire took Anon away from her ass before rising up to just be on her knees. He didn’t know why she’d changed her mind, but he was grateful she did. Anon looked up, and saw she was looking out the large floor-to-ceiling window across from the bed. He did what he could to try and see what she was seeing, but it was hard with how she held him. All he saw was the night sky and sea of buildings.

 

What Blackfire was seeing were two distinct lights. One a bright green. The other, something that was just purple enough to separate the night sky from the black ‘flame.’ It wasn’t hard for her to figure out what they were, especially since they were coming from the Titans Tower.

 

“Fuck,” Blackfire uttered, disappointed. “Looks like I underestimated your friends’ intelligence yet again.” She let out a deflating sigh. “Based on how far away they are, and how fast I know they can move, I’d say I have 5 minutes before they bust in here.”

 

Anon was elated. He actually smiled. She’d found him. His girlfriend had found him.

 

“Really no point in running. Hm. Time to cover my tracks, I guess.” Blackfire slid off the bed, continuing to hold Anon firmly in her grasp. With one hand, she pulled out a bottle of scotch from the mini bar. At an astronomical price.

 

“Wait…what are you doing?” Anon didn’t like the sound of “cover my tracks.”

 

“Want to know why I so often evade arrest; despite all the thousands of crimes I commit?” she asked. “It’s because I have two rules: leave no evidence and leave no witnesses.” Blackfire smirked at the color drain from his face. All the while she poured more than enough liquor into a glass. He’d already figured it out. “You, my pet, are both.” She didn’t have time to taunt him further. She just had to go for it. Once she was ready, she raised Anon up over her head and looked up.

 

“Wait…wait! Stop! Don’t do this! I’m a human being!” he pleaded.

 

“Actually, you’re a small fraction of a human being. Enough that I won’t feel guilty about this.” Not that she was likely to anyway. After a quick lick of her lips, building up saliva and making her dark lips shine, Blackfire opened her mouth.

 

Anon looked down at her yawning maw. He could look nowhere else. It was dark and eager for him. Strands a spit connected the roof to her tongue. Twitching, eager tongue, flicking at the air, wanting him more than anything. It was so wet and slick, Anon didn’t think he’d be able to grip onto it at all.

 

“For what it’s worth, Anon,” Blackfire spoke, affording him a break from gazing into the abyss. She even used his name as a final show of respect. “I really would have kept you with me. You were a lot of fun. Shame it had to end so soon. Oh well!” Again, her mouth opened wide. Then he was dropped. Right down into her mouth, his body slapping against her tongue.

 

Despite what he thought, he had been able to get a slight grip on the saliva-soaked muscle. It was less because of his grip strength, and more because she leveled out her head once he was in. He was understandably terrified. Even when he engaged in mouthplay with Raven, he was apprehensive. If he didn’t trust her so much, he wouldn’t even consider it. As Blackfire turned, he could see outside of her mouth. Out to the window. Out to Raven. There could be no doubt what those lights were. But they were so far away.

 

And her mouth closed.

 

Her mouth closed with a click of her teeth. Even though she didn’t have time to waste, she took some time to suck on him. After all, she truly enjoyed his flavor. And the way he squirmed as she tasted him. She sighed, through her nose, once again expressing her displeasure. But, she valued her freedom more than his life. Without further delay, she took a sip of scotch and tilted her head back slightly.

 

Suddenly, light broke into the darkness. Anon had tried to crawl towards her lips once they had shut. After she began to savor him, he was tossed around. He was dragged across the roof of her mouth. He was tossed toward her hard teeth. And of course, he was assaulted by her eager and skillful tongue. Afterwards, he resumed crawling, but immediately stopped. He wasn’t sure where he was facing. For all he knew, he was facing towards her throat, and he’d only hasten his demise.

 

When the mouth opened, if only slightly, he saw that he was actually facing the right way. Not that it mattered. A half second after her lips parted, he saw the glass raised to him. Almost immediately, far too quick for him to react, a rush of liquor splashed into her mouth, and took him up in its current. From between her open lips, just as she lowered the glass, he could just barely make out the green and black lights. Still too far away.

 

GULP

 

Once he was back far enough, Blackfire swallowed. She was confident she could have done so without the drink. She’d had bigger things than him in her mouth before, and she handled them fine. She’d even had some sentient creatures, roughly his size, in there before. Their taste was nowhere near on par with his own. If only he’d been bitter or rotten tasting. Then she might have just tried to crush or suffocate him. Something mercifully faster than slowly digesting him. And her species’ stomachs took their time.

 

His trip was a brief one. He was overcome with scotch, he felt her throat open up, he was squeezed through a fleshy tube, and then he was pushed through another tight fit. All ending with a splat as he landed in her stomach. Naturally, he couldn’t see inside. Anon was mostly thankful for that. Though if he could, he’d hoped he’d be able to find a way out. Or a way to delay his digestion.

 

It didn’t immediately burn like he thought it would. In his nightmares, stomach acid was like the acid seen on TV. Something quick to dissolve and destroy. Instead, it was just…gross. Everything was wet with the acid and scotch. The walls and floor were squishy. Anon could hear a terrifying gurgling – like it was an approaching beast. The smell was…better left unsaid. Intense odor or not, his sole thought was getting out. Well, that and Raven. Deep down, he knew it was impossible to escape. What could he do? Punch his way out? He was certainly trying, the way he pummeled the wall. So, in the end, he just thought of Raven. His wonderful girlfriend that he loved. It occurred to him that he didn’t know if he’d ever said “I love you” to her. He was so confident they both felt the same way, that it might as well go unsaid.

 

I’m a fucking idiot, he thought. Anon stopped punching Blackfire. Much to her dismay. If he was going to go, he was going to do it thinking about Raven. To taunt him, Blackfire tapped her stomach and let out a satisfied “mmm.” The sound of the tapping was more intense than expected. She won’t even let me die in peace. That bitch. Anon growled. Suddenly, a sound far more intense than before was heard. It was loud enough to really rattle him.

 

It’s them! It had to be, he thought. There was the possibility that Blackfire blasted out of the hotel room and was flying off. But no, he was confident it was glass shattering. They’re here! With newfound hope and vigor, Anon stood back up and beat his hands against the walls of her stomach. He shouted as loud as he could, screaming “Raven!” and “Help!” over and over. He spoke as clearly as he could. It seemed unlikely they could hear him. Raven would have to put her ear to Blackfire’s stomach to hear him. It was in their hands now, he figured.

 

He could hear more sounds. Definitely talking. Definitely arguing. The clearest voice (Blackfire he assumed) was calm and haughty. But there were other voices. Voices rising in volume and anger. Even if they could hear him from within Blackfire’s stomach, they wouldn’t hear him over their own shouting. In any case, Anon hoped they’d save him soon. The stomach acids weren’t exactly going to digest him in the next five seconds, but his skin did feel hotter than before.

 

Suddenly, there was a barrage of loud noises. Are they fighting? He thought. He was also not surprised. When he felt his body being thrown in every direction, thankful the walls were soft, he knew they were fighting. And although the walls her soft, being splashed with acid and scotch constantly was making it hard for him to breathe. It was like he was being submerged.

 

Just as he was getting used to things, he felt a huge impact on Blackfire’s stomach. The force sent him flying, though not very far, of course. He’d actually felt that one. Thankfully not the full force of it. He heard Blackfire laugh soon after. She must have known he had effectively been punched. Then he heard another sound of impact on her. Thankfully not on her stomach.

 

The fight continued a bit longer. Anon was exhausted. He could barely move. He could barely breathe. His eyes stung from the liquid concoction he’d been aggressively doused with. And then there was silence. He of course could have no idea who won. Maybe Blackfire had been knocked out. Maybe she’d won and was staring triumphantly at the defeated titans. In that moment, all he cared about was getting his bearings.

 

But he wouldn’t.

 

As soon as he stopped being dizzy, he felt himself being carried. It was odd for numerous reasons. Not least of all the fact that he didn’t feel anything gripping him. There was no force pushing or pulling on him. He just knew he’d left the pool of acids and was being carried. The trip back up the throat was difficult. Blackfire’s throat didn’t like things moving in that direction. It kept wanting to push him back down. But he eventually won out. Blackfire’s mouth was barely open, letting in just a bit of light. And he continued to be carried, his feet dragging softly against her tongue.

 

Then there was light. Blinding, welcoming, warm light. Anon shielded his eyes. He hadn’t been in there for long, but it was so devoid of light, that coming back out was blinding. He didn’t open his eyes until he heard it.

 

A voice.

 

Raven’s voice.

 

“Anon?”

 

He was floating there in front of her, still six feet away, but still in front of her. Though, she looked different. He’d never seen her as she was. The only word that could be used to describe her was ‘demonic.’ Her skin had even become red. And her eyes were glowing intensely. All four of them. She was breathing heavily, barely able to keep herself together. But it was her, he knew it. It was his Raven.

 

“Raven!”

 

As soon as he called out to her, as soon as he proved he was alive, Raven’s face changed. Her eyes returned to normal, both in color and quantity. Her skin darkened – in a good way. And best of all, she smiled. Really smiled. Not a smirk, or a small, wry smile. A real, teeth showing, smile. She had used a spell to reach into Blackfire and pull him free. Starfire suggested they make Blackfire throw up, but Raven feared it might be traumatizing for Anon. With the spell, there’d be a smoother transition – plus it’d be really uncomfortable, and even painful, for Blackfire.

 

Swiftly, Raven came to him, rather than levitate him over to her. As soon as she was in arm’s reach, she cupped him in her hands and pressed her to her cheek. They both thought about how warm the other one felt. Raven tried not to think about what he was coated in. Especially as she kissed him over and over, before pressing him to her cheek again.

 

“Oh, Anon, I was so scared!” she admitted.

 

“Me, too, Raven. Me, too.” Without even considering the implications, he then said, “I love you so much.” He still hadn’t confirmed whether or not he’d said it before. But he was saying it now. And her silence was deafening. But brief.

 

“I love you, too, Anon!” Raven had also been unsure if either of them had said it before. Her love had just felt so natural, that she assumed she’d must have said it – because they were so clearly in love, as far as she was concerned. “I love you!” she said again and repeated it several times after. She even shed a tear. A tear which rolled down and splashed onto Anon. He didn’t mind. If anything, he liked it.

 

But the reunion had to be put on pause. There were other matters to attend to. Raven pulled Anon away from her cheek, moving him close to her chest. Anon looked ahead of her, and he saw Starfire standing over a defeated, naked, Blackfire. She was wearing an odd-looking pair of cuffs. Specially designed to contain her strength and powers, he figured. She also wasn’t moving. Anon didn’t think she was dead, though. Even though he was sure at least Raven had a murderous aura about her when she arrived. Besides, they wouldn’t bother to cuff a dead woman.

 

The room was unsurprisingly trashed. Smashed furniture and fixtures. Scorch marks on every surface. He even saw a flickering green ember before Starfire put it out. Literally everything was destroyed in some fashion. Though Anon was unaware of it, Blackfire tried to take the fight outside. Better maneuverability. But Raven and Starfire wouldn’t allow it. Too much risk for Anon to be expelled and fall. They knew they’d catch him, of course, but Blackfire would use that time to slip away. And a fact known only to Blackfire, Anon had actually helped with the fight. Because of his constant movements and punching, Blackfire was constantly being stimulated. She desperately wanted to stop and masturbate while he did. That distraction, no matter how big, helped give Raven and Starfire an edge.

 

Starfire clearly had a mix of emotions on her face. Joy at the reunion, overjoyed at their confession of love for one another. She also looked miserable and angry because of her sister. A bit of guilt, too, because she let her into the tower, and trusted her.

 

“I’ll take care of her,” Starfire said. “I’ll also talk to the hotel management,” she said as she heard someone knocking aggressively on the door. “You just take Anon home.”

 

Without a single word of argument, and with an appreciative nod from both Raven and Anon, Raven did exactly that. During the flight home, Anon was kept close to her chest. Not in her cleavage, like he’d been all day, and definitely enjoyed. But close to her heart. Listening to her calming heartbeat.  

Chapter End Notes:

[F/m, Cruel, Insertion, Vaginal, Breasts, Ass, Crush, Mouthplay, Vore]