- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Raven and Anon return home from their date, where they are met with a complication.

The trip back home from the fair took considerably longer than the one to get to it. The first trip they flew to their destination. A leisurely glide, slowed only to keep Anon from getting blasted by high winds. The return, however, they decided to walk. It was Anon’s idea, and it was a request Raven begrudgingly obliged. Her boots hadn’t done her feet any favors, so the last thing she wanted was to stay on them when she didn’t have to. Truthfully, Anon hadn’t considered her feet might be sore. He just really enjoyed hanging out in her back pocket, snugly pressed up against her ass. It wasn’t until Raven complained about her feet that he realized his mistake. Immediately, Anon apologized.

 

“Don’t worry about it,” Raven reassured. “I know my butt is irresistible. It’s my cross to bear.” She dryly joked, but for Anon it as completely true. “Just need to get off my feet for five minutes and then we can get going.” Anon was all too happy to tell her to take all the time she needed. Then, he had a thought.

 

Wait, why does she need to take a break? Can’t she just start flying? She’ll be off her feet either way. While Anon tried to work out her logic, Raven was already picking out the perfect spot. Sure, the benches along the park’s path would work as a place to keep up her sore heels (she was certain she’d have him rubbing them later). But they were too hard. She preferred a softer seat. At least for her current purposes. Swaying her hips, Raven sauntered over to a lovely looking spot at the base of a tree. It wasn’t until she reached back to pull Anon out, only to put him back in, now facing her butt, that he knew what she wanted.

 

In the middle of his playful chastising, acting like he’d solved the ‘case,’ Anon was pressed firmly against her cheek, muffling the rest of his thought. A few seconds later, Raven gently lowered herself and sat comfortably (at least for her) on the soft ground. She knew that he would have been fine with the bench. He had been other times in the past. However, she didn’t want to be too rough with him. At least not until they were back home. Let him think the worst of it is over, she thought wickedly. The two loved to mess with one another. Sexually or otherwise. Usually sexually. Gently, Raven grinded against the ground, forcing herself, and Anon, deeper into the dirt. All under the guise of ‘getting comfortable.’

 

Anon, meanwhile, couldn’t be happier. The durability spell meant that while he was too strong to be damaged by her full weight, he would still feel the weight. That crushing sensation, knowing its source, excited him. There was nothing he could do about it, though. Also exciting. He was pressed flat into the dirt, his body hidden inside her back pocket. Any and all stimulation was under her control. A delightful frustration, he found, especially as she started to grind her ass against the ground – and him.

 

Even though he was tough, he still needed air. To supply him, Raven made sure to lift her ass up off the ground, giving him, and her ass print, some air. And then it was right back into the dirt. With all the grinding and bouncing he could handle.

 

Anon was splayed out like he was making a snow angel. Though there was nothing holy and innocent about what they were doing. At his size, his hugging didn’t register for her. She could feel him beneath her, but that was the extent of it. But it didn’t stop him from trying. With his pants gone, the only layer between her skin and him was her jeans. He let out a grunt every time she made those little bounces. Just strong enough to reassert her weight, but not enough to knock the wind out of him. As she saw the sun start to go down, she figured it was time to stand up and head home.

 

Instinctively, Raven reached back with both hands and started to slap the dirt off her backside. After the second slap she remembered where Anon was and what she was doing to him. Smirking, making sure there was no one around, Raven turned her slaps into spanks. Just a few times. A few more times of him being utterly dominated by his powerful giantess girlfriend. Satisfied, Raven reached back and pulled Anon free of her pocket, then brought him to her face to make sure he was okay. His smile spoke loud and clear.

 

“Oh no,” Raven proclaimed with purposefully bad acting, “how could I have been so careless? I left my boyfriend in my pocket. Then I sat on him, bouncing over and over again. He has become a victim of my large, overwhelming, sexy ass. Dear boyfriend, can you ever forgive me for grinding you into the dirt with my giant ass?”

 

“Oh…how can I stay mad at that face?” Anon relented. “I forgive you.”

 

“Good! And I promise I probably won’t sit on you with my perfectly shaped butt, again.” Raven sealed the unnecessary apology by giving Anon a full body kiss. “Now we really need to get home,” Raven said, back to speaking normally. “This date has been steamier than I expected.” Before she took flight, Raven tucked Anon into her cleavage. He’d had enough fun in her back pocket, she figured. Besides, with her cleavage, she could look down at him and actually have a conversation. Even better, they could watch the sunset together as she glided home. Though she wouldn’t admit she had been looking forward to something so sappy.

 

---

 

Raven and Anon were having a giggly conversation when they arrived back at the tower. Though she’d never admit to giggling at anything. They were so lost in their back and forth that they didn’t sense at all the person rapidly approaching from ahead of them.

 

“Hello friend Raven and boyfriend Anon!” Starfire exclaimed with the same excitement a puppy might have upon its master’s return. Raven let out a quick yell and instinctively pressed her hand to her chest. One might assume to steady a rapid heart. Another might know she was shielding Anon from the unassessed ‘threat.’

 

“Dammit, Star!” Raven snapped. “Don’t do that.” After taking a deep breath and looking down at Anon to make sure he was okay, the goth turned her attention back to Starfire. “What do you need?” she asked with as much friendliness as her irritation would allow.

 

“Oh! I am sorry!” Star’s apology was completely sincere. They always were. There wasn’t a deceitful bone in her body. Coupled with her green puppy dog eyes, it was impossible to stay mad at her. “Since you are back from your time out, I was hoping you would want to hang out now.” As willing as Anon was to spend some time with Starfire, his decision not at all impacted by her super model body floating in front of him, Raven knew the value of being firm with her orange-haired teammate.

 

Just based on Starfire’s dress, Raven knew she didn’t have it in her to go out. Even if she wasn’t coming back from a long day. The woman was born to wear sexy clothing, there was just no getting around it. Starfire looked absolutely poured into a stunning dark blue dress. The number had just the one strap, leaving her other shoulder totally bare. Though it was a tight dress, it only acted as a megaphone to announce Starfire’s super model, superhero, body. A series of accessories and a pair of matching shoes, perfect for dancing, completed the look. No matter how amazing Star looked, though, all Raven saw was a roadblock on her way to a foot massage.

 

“Sorry, Star, but Anon and I are beat. Let’s have a movie night tomorrow,” Raven suggested. “Just the three of us.” Usually that’d be more than enough to satisfy the friendly alien, but she looked undeterred. In fact, she looked desperate. Before either Raven or Anon could ask her what was worrying her, they would learn for themselves.

 

The moment Raven’s name was heard, the meddlesome visitor snuck up behind her. Moving slowly, but deliberately, and above all quietly. Starfire was just about to beg Raven further, when suddenly she saw the approaching figure. Before she could warn her friend, trouble arrived. With a pounce, the young woman came up from behind Raven. Ignoring the common sense that she shouldn’t, the dark-haired woman swung her arms up under Raven’s own and quickly gripped as much of Raven’s tits as she could fit in her hands.

 

“Raven!” called out a thrilled voice. “Sweet hell, did your tits get even bigger?” She did a measurement that was far from scientific. Her fingers pressed in on the pale flesh, kneading her breasts together and squeezing them tight. She did have an expert technique, though. Raven’s hardening nipples were proof that even the groped-goth gained some enjoyment from the mystery woman’s aggressive massaging. However, it took only a few seconds before Raven remembered where Anon was.

 

Anon hadn’t been given a moment to react. One second he was watching Starfire, the next the “walls” were closing in on him. He couldn’t even get out a yelp before he was swallowed up by his girlfriend’s giant cleavage. Instinctively, he fought back. Pushing against a tit before it shoved him right back. Shoved him right into the other tit. One big worry he had was falling down too deep. The corset and Raven’s breasts’ size did a good job for keeping him safe and secure in her cleavage. However, the sudden and aggressive groping caused the cleavage to widen and shrink, rapidly. He could feel himself slipping further and further.

 

“Ah! Fuck, Blackfire!” Raven yelped, following into an angry shout. She reached up to pull her hands away, but Blackfire’s strength far exceeded her own.

 

Before Raven had to yell at her to stop, Blackfire switched up tactics. Reluctantly, she released her breasts, letting them settle back into the shape her corset demanded. She stepped away, too, but only to check out Raven’s ass. Blackfire openly bit into her bottom lip. No reason to hide her arousal when she’d happily vocalize it.

 

“Damn, Raven,” she said, impressed. “And you have a fantastic ass. Where’s that purple leotard, though? I wanted to see you in something skintight and showing off your legs.” One could never be certain if Blackfire’s flirting was genuine or not. Either she wanted to fuck you, or she just wanted to fuck with you. Raven knew her well enough to not pursue either. For Blackfire, though, when it came to Raven, whether or not she was fucking with or flirting with the goth came down to her reaction. Raven growling at her in annoyance? Blackfire enjoyed that. Raven trying to stifle her horniness? Well, Blackfire hadn’t seen that, but it didn’t mean she wouldn’t stop trying. She even gave Raven a firm spank after complimenting her ass, and was surprised Raven didn’t try to swat her away afterward. Even as she tucked her hand into Raven’s back pocket. Instead, Raven only took a couple steps away and kept focus on her cleavage.

 

“Are you okay?” Raven whispered to Anon, carefully pulling him up from between her breasts. She didn’t want to yank him free, risking him being spotted by Blackfire. Even Starfire felt compelled to look over to Raven’s breasts, hoping to see her best friend’s boyfriend alive and well. He looked disoriented, but otherwise no worse for wear. Starfire’s compassion was a mistake, however. Focused on Raven’s boobs, while Raven was also focused on her own boobs, meant Blackfire, too, wanted to see what was going on with Raven’s boobs.

 

“Whoa!” Blackfire blurted out, breaking the silence. “What the hell is that?” Raven and Starfire had both foolishly taken their attention off Blackfire. Being who she is, Blackfire hated not being the center of attention. And as fascinating as she also found Raven’s tits to be, coming in 2nd place to them left her puzzled. When she quietly floated over (begrudgingly taking her hand off Raven’s backside), Blackfire had no idea she’d see a tiny man living out one of her many Raven-centric fantasies.

 

Instinctively, upon hearing Blackfire’s all too interested voice, Raven darted back, floating just a few inches off the ground. In case she needed to make a quick getaway. And to reduce any undue vibrations sent Anon’s way. Protectively, Raven cupped her hand over Anon, still snug between her breasts. Ordinarily, she might push him down and hide him completely. But she figured he’d had enough being smothered by her tits.

 

“Oh, come on,” Blackfire groaned, “you can’t just pretend I didn’t see something.” Blackfire then realized why Raven had tried to hide him. She’d admit, she was a little hurt that Raven thought she’d wish the little guy any harm. But she’d also admit the fear wasn’t completely unwarranted. If he was actually a tiny human being, her mind raced at the fun they could have together. With or without Raven. “Out with it, what is that?” she demanded, pointing at Raven’s chest.

 

Raven recognized the look in Blackfire’s eyes. When she set her sights on something with that kind of conviction, nothing would stop her until she got her way. Doesn’t mean I can’t bend the truth a little, Raven thought. She knew if she were 100% truthful about her relationship with Anon, it would just bring up more questions. Questions Raven rather not answer. Especially not to Blackfire.

 

“He’s not an it, he’s a person. And his name is Anon,” Raven finally answered, pulling her hand away and letting Blackfire look directly at him. Even uncovered, Raven kept that hand resting on her left breast. Just in case she had to hastily protect him.

 

“Anon, huh? Weird name. So, why is he enjoying the best seat in the house?” Blackfire cared little how he got the way he was. Maybe it was magic. Maybe it was mad science. Maybe he was just born that way. On the hodge-podge of weird that was Earth, they were all equally likely. Now, the answer as to why he was halfway lodged between Raven’s giant tits? There was something Blackfire did want to know.

 

“Because, he’s my famili—”

 

“Because he’s her boyfriend!” Starfire angrily answered, with brutal honesty. To her, she was standing up for their relationship. Making it clear that love can conquer any situation, big or small. Despite being the most well-traveled and sexually experienced of anyone in the Teen Titans, Starfire could be remarkably innocent. And destructively naïve.

 

Raven and Blackfire’s mouths dropped at Starfire’s answer. Raven knew Starfire probably had the best of intentions when blurted out the truth. She also knew she’d opened Pandora’s Box. Blackfire’s widening grin was proof of that.

 

“Oh, we are so talking about this!” Blackfire decided. Without debate, Blackfire then glided past the two women and dropped herself in the middle of the couch. Her arms spread out on the backing, and her legs crossed, welcoming the two to pick a spot on either side of her. For a conversation about teeny-tiny boyfriends, Blackfire wanted to be as intimate as possible.

 

“No, we are not,” Raven countered. She was already making for the hallway when Blackfire called out to her. She knew better to fuel the black flame.

 

“Suit yourself! I mean, I was going to head out for the night, but maybe I can stick around for a bit more. Keep my dear sister company. This couch is pretty comfortable, I bet I could fall asleep on this no problem,” Blackfire threatened. They could forcibly remove her, sure, but not without incurring some damages, as well as making things 10x worse. Much as they hated to do so, sometimes the easiest way to deal with her was to just give her what she wanted.

 

“Oh, friend Raven, please!” Starfire pleaded in hushed tone. “I can not do another day with her. That is why I wanted us to hang out today, so you could be buffing us.” Raven thankfully knew she meant Star wanted her to act as a buffer. The orange-haired beauty wasn’t thrilled about manipulating her friend into hanging out with her, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Speaking of manipulation, Starfire turned up the dial and gave Raven the double-barreled shotgun that were her puppy dog eyes. Raven wasn’t usually one to fall prey to puppy dog anything, but Starfire was a master craftswoman when it came to cute. And manipulation, Raven was learning.

 

“…Ugh! Fine. Ten minutes, and that’s it,” Raven promised. Before negotiations could continue, Raven briskly made her way into the living room. Her eyes rolled at Blackfire patting the seat next to herself. So naturally, Raven took the love seat. The one that put her furthest from Blackfire. Her plan was already backfiring, however. The moment she carefully (as to not jostle Anon) sat herself down in the seat, sinking back into the all-too-comfortable design, Blackfire stood with a proud grin. Shit! She knew I wasn’t going to sit next to her, so she waited for me to pick a spot and now she’s coming over here! Swooping in to save the day, Starfire quickly and comfortably squeezed in with Raven. A rarity to see the two of them pressed in so close to one another, but Raven was not about to get up and keep the game going. When Blackfire finally sat back down, Raven relaxed. Relaxed for as long as Blackfire allowed her to.

 

“So, how do you two fuck?”

 

“And I’m out.” Raven loved Starfire, but she had limits. And Blackfire had already found them. She’s just going to have to deal with Blackfire on her own.

 

“Friend Raven!” Starfire pleaded, reaching out and pulling her back down onto the loveseat. “Please! Please stay. And Blackfire! You apologize this instant!”

 

“What?” Blackfire asked, throwing her arms out. “Like that wouldn’t be the first thing someone would wonder when seeing a couple with that kind of height difference. Like, does his size mean he can’t satisfy Raven, or does it mean he totally can – in ways no normal sized guy could? I guess what I’m trying to say here is: does size matter?” She knew she was pressing buttons. She was adept at it. She also knew there was a risk of scaring Raven off way too early. But, with the risk came the possible reward that she’d goad Raven into saying things she otherwise wouldn’t.

 

“Unfortunately for you, you’ll never be lucky enough to know,” Raven spat back. Blackfire’s gamble paid off. She’d seen how protective of Anon she was, and how bashful she was when Starfire let slip they were dating. Blackfire could read people, and she found Raven was very easy to read, despite her typically stoic nature. And that was another big clue. Raven didn’t have her trademark flat emotional state. Knowing all that, Blackfire got her to admit that not only was she intimate with Anon, but that he knew what he was doing, too.

 

“You’re right.” Blackfire gave a faux depressed sigh. “If I’d seen a critter like him cross my path, my first instinct would be to squash him,” she said with emphasis, dropping one foot to the ground then quickly throwing her other leg over the first, “not date him. My loss, I suppose.” She could see she’d pushed them to the edge, but certainly didn’t want to end her fun so soon. “Look, I’m sorry, alright. I’m used to running with a different crowd. I’ll be sure to drop the rating to PG. PG-13 at the bluest. With that in mind, let’s drop that topic and let me ask: what did you two get up to today?”

 

“Oh, yes!” Starfire exclaimed, having a rare moment of agreement with her sister. “How was your number one date?” Her giddiness was manifesting as her practically vibrating up against Raven.

 

“It…” Raven paused mid thought, wondering if she should volunteer more information. Starfire was clearing starved for details. And Blackfire, she assumed, likely already pieced most of it together. She didn’t mind sharing with Starfire, as uncomfortable as sharing could be for her. Around Blackfire, however, she wanted to be more cautious. “…It was good…It was great, actually.” She also wanted to share the joy she had on her first date with Anon.

 

“Where did you go? Did you have a picnic of romance?” Starfire swooned at the image.

 

“No, we went to the county fair, actually.” Raven’s smile was shot, in cold blood, by Blackfire’s snort.

 

“The county fair? That has to be the lamest—” Blackfire held herself back, despite having already gone too far, upon seeing everyone’s faces. She had no interest in talking about the county fair, but she had even less interest in ending her fun prematurely. “…most adorable idea for a first date.” No one in the room bought her act, but it at least meant she’d hold herself back. Somewhat. “Was that adorable idea yours, cutie?” She was delighting in learning what buttons Anon had and how to push them. Plus, by talking to him, she had an excuse to stare at Raven’s tits. Other than her own attraction, that is.

 

Anon hadn’t known her long, but he knew enough that he shouldn’t engage an obvious trap. Still, he really wanted to shut her up with the ‘adorable’ comments by talking about the orgasm trading that went on.

 

“I personally would have taken him to a strip club,” Blackfire said.

 

Starfire and Raven rolled their eyes in unison. Ignoring Blackfire, Starfire focused instead on asking Raven about all the details of the date. Though she couldn’t share everything, Raven shared what she could. Basically, anything that wouldn’t interest Blackfire.

 

Stuck between her tits, Anon was afforded no options of things to do. All he could do was relax and think. However, he found it impossible to do either. Not with Blackfire staring directly at him. Staring with an intensity he could only describe as a cross between horny and hungry. And he didn’t want to satisfy either of her cravings.

 

Nevertheless, he was unable to stop himself from looking her over, top to bottom. Over and over. Hard not to, given how striking she was. Not just in how she dressed, but the overwhelming confidence and danger she exuded. Like Starfire, Blackfire was dressed to go dancing. She was also dressed to get plenty of free drinks and invitations to yacht parties. A large factor of what made Star’s look so hot was how it outlined things but didn’t show them. Blackfire was clearly only interesting in showing. There are medical textbooks that show less of a body, Anon thought.

 

Blackfire was draped in a shimmering purple dress. And quite literally draped. Her dress looked like a heavy curtain, pulled down by an invisible weight, showcasing everything from clavicle to navel. It hung off her perfectly, but dangerously. It looked ready to come off at a single thought – most likely hers. With such a dress, Blackfire became a poster girl for the wonders of double stick tape, with her lack of a bra. Even so, it must have its limitations, Anon figured, with how much her chest swayed and bounced earlier. Finally, Blackfire was wearing what were lovingly referred to as ‘stripper boots.’

 

Anon’s fascination with her did not go unnoticed, either. Blackfire timed her attacks perfectly. As soon as she was sure Raven and Starfire were totally engrossed in their conversation, she’d strike. With total command of his eyes on her, Blackfire proceeded to aggressively flirt with him whenever she could. She started simply, reaching as far up as her arm’s allowed, stretching and putting her tits front and center. When she dropped her arms back down, those same tits jiggled without subtlety. While she had his eyes on her chest, Blackfire leaned forward under the guise of checking the straps of her boots. Double checking he was watching, Blackfire wet her lips – taking far longer to do so than needed. It was the sharp bite she gave to her lip afterward that caused him to jump, though.

 

Blackfire sat back up, putting her back up straight to keep her chest pushed out. Quickly, she uncrossed her tantalizing legs, flashing what was between them, only to cross them just as fast. Anon had missed it, though. Catching his brief look of dismay, she did him solid and did it again. This time he was sure to catch it. He was honestly surprised he saw she was wearing panties. Though nothing tame, he was sure. If Blackfire felt she could get away with it, she would have found a way to show off her ass, too. But ‘bending over to pick something up’ was definitely going to be caught by Raven and Starfire.

 

Finally, she ended her teasing show by a move she was sure to get a reaction. Anon gulped as Blackfire began to wet her lips, again. This time, however, she did so by slowly dragging her tongue along the perimeter, leaving a wet sheen in its wake. Anon felt like he was a snake being hypnotized, and Blackfire had the flute. A second after her tongue completed it’s run, she quickly pulled it back in and shut her mouth – clacking her white teeth together, her lips pulled back in a deadly grin. The rush of fear she saw go through him gave her a rush of her own.

 

The dark-haired alien babe darted her eyes up to Raven and Starfire, checking to see if they were giving her the stink eye. To her delight, they were still engrossed in talking about Raven’s date. Playing it safe, Blackfire leaned back against the couch, playing down her interest in Anon. Blackfire hadn’t made it 15 seconds before she grew bored; having to ignore Anon while feigning interest in her sister and her friend prattle on about the ‘romance of the fair.’ In order to speed things along, Blackfire once again opted to press some buttons.

 

“Y’know, Anon,” she purred, her tone immediately catching the inquisitive look of Starfire and the distrustful glare of Raven, “if you were tired of riding your big titty goth gf’s titties, you could always come sit on my lap for a bit.” Her suggestion was punctuated with her softly rubbing her leg, from midthigh to her knee, then back again – dragging her shiny black nails along her smooth, inviting, skin. And then, to go from inappropriate to Blackfire-inappropriate, she added a couple firm slaps to her thigh, beckoning the little guy over.

 

“Okay, for real this time, we’re leaving.” Raven cupped Anon in her palm as she stood with her announcement. She was already walking toward the hall by the time finished the last syllable. Anon found himself shaken, briefly, when Raven stood up so quick and so abruptly. Her normally considerately graceful and smooth strides were replaced by decisive, heavy, stomps.

 

“Wait, wait!” Starfire forsook walking in favor of flying over to Raven. She desperately did not want to lose Raven before she had a chance to get her sister out of the tower. “Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasssse do not leave!”

 

“Yeah, Raven, stick around!” Blackfire called out to the two Titans. “The night is young.” The troublemaker chuckled to herself after Starfire cut her an icy glare, just before she moved Raven around the corner to speak in private.

 

“I am so so so so sooo sorry about her,” Starfire chanted. She’d made that same apology many times to many people over the years. “But please, stay stuck all around. Help me bore her to the point she wants to leave. On her own.” Because making her leave just forced her to dig her stripper-boots-heels in more.

 

“Is that why you needed my help, earlier? Because she thinks I’m boring?” Raven swiftly slipped Anon into her cleavage, again, so she could use both hands to speak angrily and annoyed.

 

“Actually, she thinks you are incredibly attractive,” Starfire corrected, with a tone of pride. Pride in her friend for being so hot. “Any time your name comes up, she begins to describe what foods she would like to eat off which of your body parts. I believe she wants to start with the whipped cream on your breasts, which I understand. I forget where she wants to lick the mapled syrup off of you, though. I tried talking her out of it, because the mapled syrup is sticky no matter how much you lick someone, and—”

 

“Okay, Star!” Raven had no choice but to stop her. She knew that X-rated rabbit hole would go way too far. “Look, I’m sorry. Normally I could endure more of her, but I don’t like the way she talks to Anon.” The protective girlfriend peeked down at the aforementioned boyfriend, granting him a playful stroking of his head with her fingertip.

 

“Please, friend Raven!” Starfire was about ready to fall on her knees. “The only way I can get rid of her is to be boring, and I cannot be boring by myself, and you are so good at it!” Her desperation had deleted what little tact Starfire had.

 

“Gee, Star, are you sure it’s Blackfire who thinks I’m boring?” The goth crossed her arms under her breasts. A possible unconscious attempt to remind Starfire that she might be boring, but she’s also crazy hot.

 

“I, uh…” Starfire was failing to find an excuse, but time was running short (Blackfire would check on them soon), so she tried to move past it straight on to bargaining. “I will owe you a favor!”

 

“A favor?”

 

“Yes! Anything you want. Anytime. Anywhere.” It was a very large blank check Starfire was writing.

 

“Hmm…” Truthfully, Raven had already decided to help her. She just wanted to make her sweat a little. For the whole ‘boring’ remark. “…Fine. But I’m taking Anon back to my room. And all you get is 15 minutes. If she’s not out of the tower after that, well…start throwing fireballs at each other.” Immediately, she realized with Starfire the sarcasm of her comment might be lost on her. “Not literally.” Starfire breathed a heavy sigh of relief, agreed to the terms, and went back to the living room to keep her sister’s attention until Raven got back.

 

Once back in her room, both Raven and Anon let out a mixed heavy sigh of relief and exhaustion. The two of them wanted nothing more than to fall back on her bed, lose any and all constraining clothing, and dreamily reminisce about their first date. Unfortunately, a hero’s work is never done, and Raven was desperately needed to save her friend. Thus, it would just be Anon who would be relaxing on the bed.

 

As much as he did enjoy riding in Raven’s cleavage, with all its ample leg room, Anon did feel nice being plucked out. After he was set down on the bed, he took advantage of his freedom to stretch out each and every limb. He let out an involuntary groan with every pop.

 

“Hey,” Raven called down to him with playful aggravation, “stop getting so comfortable without me.”

 

“I promise I’ll try to sit uncomfortably until you get back.” The appreciative kiss she gave him made him consider actually sitting uncomfortably, just to make her feel better when she got back. Or at least make her laugh. Which in terms of Raven’s emotions, was equal to a small smirk and quick exhale through the nose. “So, that Blackfire…Does she come around here often?” Anon had been around the tower long enough that he knew she didn’t make monthly visits. However, even a yearly one was more than enough for him.

 

“Thankfully not,” Raven reassured. “Usually, she’s off traveling the galaxy. A galaxy that is mercifully big enough to keep her preoccupied most of the time. But, her sister’s here, so…” Raven ended her point with a shrug. “She used to only come here for super villainy.”

 

“She’s a super villain?!” Anon was understandably surprised that they would fraternize with a super villain.

 

“Reformed.” Raven’s lips twisted as she rethought that. “Sort of. She’s downgraded from super villainy to garden-variety criminal. Who can fly, throw fireballs, and bench press a bus. She’s more like Catwoman, now, I think,” she continued to clarify. She wasn’t honestly sure of her exact classification by the League. She tried not to think about her. Most things exhausted Raven, but Blackfire was on another level. “In short, she’s gone from murder and mayhem to vandalism and excessive partying.” Anon still looked on edge but nodded anyway. Raven could feel his apprehension. Being the good girlfriend she was, she tried to put him at ease. “But it doesn’t matter, because she’ll be gone in 15 minutes, okay?” Her heart warmed at seeing his trusting smile. Seeing the last bit of his worries evaporate, Raven gave him one more kiss and then hurried back to the living room.

 

Time passed slowly for Anon. There wasn’t much to do in the center of the bed. At least not with Raven out of the room. He could have gone over to another part of the room, busy himself. However, she’d be back in 15 minutes, tops. It was hardly worth the effort of traversing the bed and/or getting down, he figured. The only thing he really had to do was get comfortable. Sure, she’d asked him to not get comfortable without her, but he figured she was, at most, half joking. And besides, he was really looking forward to losing his viciously soiled shirt.

 

As slow as time seemed to move, he was still aware it at least hadn’t been the full 15 minutes when the dark-haired beauty came in and shut the door behind herself.

 

“Wow,” he started, chuckling quietly as he sat up, his back to the door, “that sure was a fast 15 minutes. Or was that 15 minutes in…Blackfire…time…” His joke had trailed off as soon as he turned around to greet Raven. However, instead of Raven, there stood the other dark-haired beauty. And if he didn’t liked how she looked at him before, he hated how she was looked at him, unsupervised. “Blackfire, what are you doing here?”

 

“What can I say?” Blackfire pouted sweetly. “I missed you.” Her hips swung seductively as she approached Anon on Raven’s bed. “I love my sister, in my own way, and Raven’s too hot not to grope her every chance I get.” With every word her voice dripped with more and more lust. “But they can be soooo boooring,” she groaned. “But then that was the point, wasn’t it?” she asked rhetorically to the shrunken man who kept backing up from her on the bed while she approached. “Bore me to tears, so I’d leave and hit up the clubs on my own. I’d say it’s a good plan, except they try it every. Damn. Time. It’s honestly insulting how dumb they think I am.” Blackfire gave an exaggerated sigh that was immediately followed by a dismissive shrug. “Oh well! I don’t need them to have fun tonight, anyway. Because tonight, it’s going to be me and you.” At the emphasized ‘you,’ Blackfire climbed up onto the bed, starting her approach in earnest – although she still moved slowly enough to keep things dramatic and thus interesting.

 

“I, uh…I appreciate the offer, Blackfire, but I’m just completely wiped from my date with Raven.”

 

“Oh, I bet.” Blackfire’s voice suddenly leaped in lust. Which is saying something for her. “When you two got back – and after I groped your girlfriend like we were on a crowded Japanese subway,” she said with a mocking leer, “I could smell her cum on you.” Her voice became throaty, her body pausing as she shivered. “I can’t tell you how jealous I was of you that you got to fuck Raven before I could. I’ve been chipping away at that busty goth of my nightmares for years. So, kudos, dude.” After the brief compliment, delivered with a bit of jealous venom, Blackfire started inching closer again. Her heavy breasts hanging freely in a dress that did next to nothing to conceal them. She was astute enough to recognize his eyes being drawn to them, watching her tits sway as she inched ever so slightly to her prey.

 

“Anyway, it wasn’t hard after that to realize two things: 1) Raven felt comfortable enough using you like a living sex toy, so clearly you’re tougher than your size would suggest – otherwise she wouldn’t take the risk; I figure she’s kinky, but not risk-human-life kinds of kinky.” Unliked some people I know, Blackfire thought. And 2) you managed to get that top-heavy ice queen to cum, which is all kinds of impressive. So, I know you’re durable, and your experienced. Two things I plan to put to the test.”

 

After she finished talking, Anon realized he hadn’t bothered to try and escape any more. He’d like to say that it was because he was paralyzed with fear. But it wasn’t fear that paralyzed him. Her body, her voice, and even the things she was saying. They all worked together to get him thinking more about sex than danger. Although, with Blackfire, the two were rarely separate. There was no hiding his weakness, either. He’d left himself in his underwear, and the proof-of-pervert was rising up to greet her. A fact that made her smirk evilly.

 

No stranger to villainy, she pounced the moment he opened his mouth to cry out. Before a single letter of ‘help’ could be yelled, Blackfire had wrapped her fingers around him, pressing her thumb to his face. As much as she would have liked to toy with him further, she knew she’d wasted enough time doing exactly that. Plus, she could always continue their game at another location.

 

“Alright, An—Alright, pet, it’s time for us to go.” She wasn’t sure what pet name she wanted for her new pet, not yet. But she decided he didn’t need a person name, not unless he earned it. “As you can see by my outfit, though, I currently don’t have the cruise ship of cleavage that Raven had you traveling in.” Blackfire emphasized her point by moving her free hand up and down her torso, showing off (as if he needed reminding) that her breasts were sans bra. “So, you’ll be traveling somewhere where I know you’ll be safe, secure, and above all: muffled.” Anon immediately began squirming when Blackfire hiked up her shiny purple dress. “Hey now, you keep acting like that, and you might hurt my feelings,” Blackfire teased.

 

Anon was held at level with her now exposed panties. He’d seen a glimpse while sitting out in the living room, when she uncrossed and crossed her legs. A deep purple g-string. A pair that Blackfire was doing her best to pull down with only one hand. Giving up on that effort, for the sake of time, she just used the hand Anon was in to help move her panties down. Awkward, especially for Anon who had his face rubbed quickly down her thigh, but it got the job done. As soon as they were low enough, Blackfire looked down to give him playful wink and air kiss. Amidst his angry, muffled, screaming, Anon was shoved up inside of her. Quite unceremoniously. Neither of them was interested in foreplay.

 

Bit by bit she pushed him inside of herself. When she had him halfway up, she realized she probably should have asked if he needed air. Or at least how long he could hold his breath. In either case, she didn’t care at that point. It wasn’t like she had any intention of giving him back. That decision before she even entered the room. Eventually he was deep enough that his feet were all that was sticking out. Her panties back up, her dress dropped back down, her fingers sucked, and Blackfire was back out into the hallway.

 

Raven had enjoyed the relative quiet without Blackfire to bother her. She and Starfire had continued discussing her date with Anon, as well as possible venues for future dates. With Blackfire out of the room, though, Raven felt confident sharing some of the juicier tidbits with her best friend. She had to constantly remind the sexy alien to not get too excited, or Blackfire would get interested. But Starfire found it hard to contain herself. She was so excited for Raven and Anon’s relationship, as well as excited to hear those hot details that got her worked up. There were more than a few times that Starfire wished she’d been the one to find Anon, first.

 

“Well, I think I’ve taken about all I can stand of this,” Blackfire announced to the room, unafraid of making a grand proclamation – even when she was trying to get away with something villainous. And being loud helped mask any other sounds she wanted hidden. “Thanks for letting me use your bathroom before I head out. Those night club bathrooms should only be used for snorting and fucking. Anything else would be gross.” The disgusted looks on their faces amused her to no end.

 

“Star, as always, it’s been great seeing you,” Blackfire said. She stood with her arms held out, offering her sister a hug. As always, Starfire gladly accepted any offer of a hug. Black hid her wicked smile in the crook of Star’s neck, while she thought of Anon being so very close to his friend who could save him – if only she knew he was in danger.

 

“It’s always…great…seeing you, too, Blackfire,” Starfire replied half-heartily.

 

“Uh oh, Star, looks like I made a liar out of you,” Blackfire teased. “And Raven,” Blackfire’s tone changed to a more husky, hungry, one after turning her attention to one of the many objects of her many desires. “When are we going to stop doing this dance of ours and just fuck each other stupid, tape it, and put it online? For free, of course. Because we’re not in it for the money. We’re in it for the love.”

 

“Blackfire,” Raven grumbled, her tone the exact opposite of Blackfire’s. “As always, lose this planet’s address.”

 

“Ooo, ouch!” Blackfire exclaimed, overacting the offense. “Tell you what: you give me one wild night of passion with you, and I’ll never come back to Earth. How about it? We do all the things you want. We do all the legal things I want. Well, as much as we can fit into 24 hours.” Somewhere along the way, Blackfire had gotten close enough to Raven to nearly stand chest to chest with her. Just close enough to see some hints of restrained lust on Raven’s face. “No? Hm, maybe next time. Oh! But give my number to Anon and tell him the same offer applies. You got a real wild one there, Raven, I can tell, and I’d love to share.”

 

“I thought you were about to leave?” Raven growled. Blackfire cackled. Everything she said was true. If Raven ever took her up on those offers, she’d be there in a heartbeat. She’d even leave Earth, afterwards. Though of course she’d get Raven to come with her when she did. True as it all was, she made sure to embellish as much as possible to get a reaction out of Raven.

 

“Unfortunately, yes. Alas, your boringness is terminal, and even my exciting awesomeness can’t cure you,” Blackfire sobbed. “Maybe when I next visit, you two will finally get those sticks out of your asses, making room for better things!” And before they could express their repeated disgust, Blackfire gave them one last laugh, waved, and then literally flew out the door. An unending amount of amusement from the fact that neither of them could hear the little man screaming inside of her. Screams she also couldn’t hear, but she could feel. It took all her willpower (of which she has almost none) to not moan in their faces.

 

As soon as Raven and Starfire heard the front door closed behind Blackfire, they shared a sigh and fell back onto the loveseat. Raven was tempted to just sit there, up against her best friend, but she hadn’t forgotten that Anon was waiting in her room.

 

“Well, that’s it for me,” Raven announced tiredly. “Goodnight, Starfire.” She was too tired to say something snarky or sarcastic.

 

“Oh, wait, friend Raven,” Starfire cooed, pulling her back down onto the loveseat. “I wish to hear you finish the story of your first date.” Starfire’s plead was followed up by the qualifier of, “Especially the naughtier bits.”

 

“Well…” Raven did have a weakness for Starfire’s puppy dog eyes. She was finding, however, she had an even bigger weakness for Starfire’s aroused eyes. Starfire had always been the sexpot of the tower. The one the media always referred to as ‘the hot one.’ So, knowing that she, the quiet bookworm, could turn Starfire on with her exploits was empowering. I’m sure Anon can wait another five minutes… “Alright, so after the Ferris Wheel, Anon got his own idea for a ‘game’…”

Chapter End Notes:

[F/m, Gentle, Breasts, Ass, Crush, Insertion]