- Text Size +

 

Rachelle drags both boys into the women’s locker room as one would pull along carry-on luggage.  Once inside, she looks outside the door once more to be certain no one has entered the gym that might have seen her, ‘No one here.  Good!’ 

 

Rachelle goes to the locker aisle she put her change of clothes in earlier and lays Melvin down on a bench.  She raises Lenny up and using the back of his shirt, she hangs him on a clothes hook as easy as one hangs a small picture on a wall.  She leaves Lenny dangling there and turns her attention to Melvin.

 

No clothes for you where you’re going.’ Rachelle notes to herself as she strips him of all his clothes.  She did laugh at the sight of his penis, which was actually pretty good size but would soon go permanently unused as far as sex is concerned.  She made sure to put every piece of his clothing inside one of the plastic garbage bags she always carried in her gym bag, along with plastic grocery bags to put her sweaty workout clothing in.

 

Now everything is ready.’ Rachelle smirks as she bends Melvin’s arms and legs together into a tight fetal position.  She lifts her left arm above her head as she scoops Melvin up in her right arm like a baby and puts his face into her left armpit.  “Bye bye Melvin.” Rachelle says nonchalant as she lowers her left arm forcing his face hard against her armpit.  At the same time Rachelle lifts her right arm up with Melvin’s body in it, forcing him tightly up between her upper arm and upper torso.

 

Reflexively Melvin’s body begins to struggle as Rachelle slightly lifts her left arm then brings it down again, all the while her right arm continues to cuddle his body tighter and tighter in between her upper arm and upper torso, inwards of her left armpit.

 

Muffled “mfff…mfff…mfff” sounds coming from Melvin buried face first in Rachelle’s armpit cause Lenny to stir.  Stunned, confused, blurry eyed he watches on as that beautiful woman from the gym seems to be feeding his friend Melvin to her armpit.

 

“You’re next.” Rachelle tells the slowly awakening boy hanging on the wall as she shoves Melvin further into her left armpit with her right arm and scrunches down on him with her left arm.  With every squeeze within her armpit, Melvin’s body gets scrunched down and scrunched down.  Unlike a garbage compacter that only balls trash up into a tight bundle, Rachelle’s armpit was scrunching Melvin down in size as if he were a balloon being deflated.

 

For Melvin the experience was the most horrible nightmare of his life.  He remembered being in the gym with his roommate Lenny and a beautiful woman.  He remembered her towel and its’ stench, and somehow that odor was not only still with him, it was getting stronger and worse by the second.  It felt as if her odor was drawing him in, and his body felt a great weight crushing upon him as if he were at some deep ocean depth.  All the while this strange odor, it was just too strong and it stank so…  so…  so good?  The worse her underarm stench, the more beautiful and addicting its’ fragrance.  The taste, the fowl salty, grimy taste…  is delicious.  Primal.  Primitive.  Sensual!  FEMALE!  Melvin’s body stirs and something within him he never felt before growing stronger as the female odor grows stronger, the taste harsher.  The worse the rank odor, the worse the taste, his pure lust for both swells more and more as does his erection agonizing for release.  A release that Rachelle will never allow.

 

Melvin realizes he is somehow in that beautiful woman’s left armpit.  Yet unknown to Melvin, he is fast becoming fully addicted to all the rankness of Rachelle’s left armpit.  Also yet unknown to Melvin, Rachelle has scrunched his body down to a mere two inches in size.

 

Lenny, looking on at his roommate and friend being devoured in size by this beautiful woman’s armpit is thinking to himself he’s back in his dorm room asleep and dreaming.  The pain of dangling above the floor by his shirt and a massive headache are two of three physical sensations he feels.  The third, a growing erection from the spectacle he just watched.