- Text Size +

 

‘CLINK’…’clack’…’CLINK’…’clack’…’CLINK’…‘clack’…  The sound of metal on metal rings through the empty gym.  Rachelle stares forward at her reflection in the mirrored wall, concentrating on her form as she contracts her chest muscles and brings her shoulders forward; abdominal muscles tighten driving the air from her lungs.  ‘CLINK’ the handles of the gym’s butterfly machine ring out as Rachelle completes the power motion of her rep, then slowly releases her shoulders back and breaths in the cool air of the gym.  ‘clack’… the stack of weights lowering announce their gentle contact with the unused portion, the slight sound a sign of complete muscle control by Rachelle while lowering the heavy load.

 

Rachelle slips her arms out of the butterfly machine’s handles and grabs her gym towel.  Wiping the streams of sweat off of her face and chest, Rachelle admires her tone body in a few of the gym’s wall mirrors.  Her sports bra-top is blotched with sweat; her rounded breasts standing out firm for their D-cup size yet almost petite on her tall body. Her abs are tight, though not rippled they are well defined on her sleek form.  Rachelle could feel her already form fitting gym shorts soaked tight against each of her butt cheeks.  Her favorite and only pair of cross training sneakers feel more like two squishy buckets of water; which makes her glad she has her absorbing soles soaking in all the nastiness her size ten feet have to offer.  Lifting her arms to dab the towel in each of her drenched armpits, the strong odor of unwashed underarms hits her causing her to gag.  She didn’t even want to imagine what her feet smelled like at this point.

 

Usually the epitome of personal hygiene, Rachelle had spent the past three weeks at her wooded, lakeside cabin to run on the long, secluded hiking trails through the surrounding mountains which is her time tested means of clearing her mind of stress and her body of toxins.  She loved her cabin in the woods and was surprised to find the water heater was not working {Again!} upon her arrival.  The lake afforded a convenient combination of late afternoon swimming and early morning bathing the first few days, only to end abruptly when a rare algae outbreak turned the surface of the lake a bright green slime.

 

Now heading back to the city, Rachelle stopped by the gym at her old college which was conveniently along the way.  It was a long drive and she could use both the upper body workout and a nice, hot shower afterwards before continuing her drive back.  Since it is 3 o’clock in the morning and her alma mater isn’t known for its’ athleticism, she is self-assured to have the entire building to herself.

 

For the first hour she worked her body hard, enjoying the feel of her tone muscles lifting big steel bars and sweating so profusely as to give her skin a sauna effect.

 

“Trust me I know my physics.” came a voice in a distant part of the building followed by the clang of a door closing.

 

“I know more about subatomic particles in my little finger than you do in your whole body.” responded another voice.

 

Great, sounds like some geeks studying late decided to take a break and walk around campus.’ Rachelle thinks to herself.

 

“What could you know about neutrinos, you’re a virgin?” the first voice asked as it got louder.

 

Please Please Please Don’t come in here.  Just walk on by, let me be alone for a little while longer. DAMN!’ Rachelle turns her head to see the reflection of the weight room door in the wall mirrors as it is pulled open and two male students walk in only to stop in their tracks and stare at Rachelle with their mouths dropping open.

 

Rachelle picks up her water bottle and gym bag then begins walking to the women’s locker room.

 

“Dou..Do..Doo you go to school here?” a young man with dark hair cut bowl style and a rather large, hooked nose asks Rachelle sheepishly.

 

The other young man, tall with frizzy, curly hair standing next to him backhands his friend in the arm, “OBviously she’s alumni Melvin, duh.”

 

“And how did you OBviously figure that out, Lennnnyyyy?” Melvin asks.

 

“Well Mellllvinnnn, she OBviouly had a card to swipe to get in.” Lenny answers back smugly.

 

“The gym doors’ ID scanner is broke Lenny, Obviously we didn’t swipe, we just walked in didn’t we?” Melvin replies triumphantly.

 

“I’ve never been in the gym before.  Besides, you opened the door, I wasn’t paying attention, touché.”

 

“Boys! Boys! Boys!  Calm down, yes I am alumni, yes the ID card readers on the gym doors are not working.  This college has never invested a lot in sports.  I’m finished so you have the entire gym to yourselves.” Rachelle interrupts their bickering while thinking ‘”Obbbviiiouuusly” the first time either one has ever stepped foot inside a gym.  Judging by their scrawniness, both freshmen, probably early high school graduation followed by advanced college placement.  The reason they’re here at such an early time of the morning is to hide their inevitable embarrassment the moment either one tries to lift more than five pounds.  And “obbbviiiouuusly” both virgins and both eyeing me.  Weak.  Harmless.  Major nuisances.’

 

“Are you…Are you leaving?” Melvin asks.

 

“Yes, I’m done.”  Laughing in her head ‘OBviously’.  “I need a shower then to get on my way.” Rachelle answers as she continues to walk towards the locker room.

 

Melvin and Lenny whisper back and forth between one another.  Rachelle was certain it involved something that would annoy her.

 

“Ask.”  Melvin tells Lenny as he nudges him forward.  “Ask.”

 

“Umm…ahhh…Mam, co…co…could you help us…us?” Lenny stutters.

 

“Could or would and no.” Rachelle says without so much as looking their way.

 

“It’s just that, well we’ve never actually been in a weight room before.  We’re kinda…kinda lost.” Melvin tells Rachelle.

 

I guessed that right.  Two wimps who combined weigh less than 150 pounds, arms like toothpicks and legs like flamingos.  I’m amazed the two of them were even able to open the door to get in the gym without the automatic opener working.’ Rachelle muses to herself.  “Look boys, I have a long drive ahead of me.  I desperately need a shower, and I’m not a physical trainer.”

 

Turning towards Lenny, “You could train me any day.” Melvin whispers under his breath to which Lenny laughs and backhands his friend’s arm again. 

 

As Rachelle continues towards the locker room Lenny yells to her “W…Wer…We’re not boys, we’re Me…MEN!”  As Rachelle reaches for the door of the locker room Lenny grabs her gym towel to get her attention “You should show people re…re…respect when they…th…they ta..ta..talk to you.” he blusters to show off to his companion.

 

Rachelle turns towards Lenny and Melvin who each reflexively take a few steps back.  “Let’s get a few things straight, BOYS, you are NEVER to get mouthy with ME. You are NEVER to touch me or anything of MINE again or I’ll kick both your sorry little asses.  GOT IT!”

 

Lenny, hands trembling and legs wobbling in fright tries to save face in front of Melvin by putting Rachelle’s gym towel to his face and taking a whiff.  “AAAAH…cough cough cough…I’m gonna be…sick” Lenny tries to blurt out as he doubles over holding his stomach as if to vomit.

 

Melvin grabs Rachelle’s gym towel from him to take a whiff to show his friend Lenny what a wimp he is; but a quick sniff starts his gag reflex to go wild.

 

“But…but…but you’re so hot, how can your towel stink?” Lenny manages to meekly ask as he continues gagging.

 

Grabbing back her towel “I’ve been working out for three weeks now with no access to a shower.  It’s the reason I stopped in here, To Shower!  And if you EVER say my towel STINKS again I’ll smack your faces off.  Final warning, Leave Me Alone.  I will not repeat myself.”

 

Rachelle can hardly believe her eyes as both boys lean towards her to continue smelling her gym towel even as her body odor on it causes them both to gag and retch.  They both bury their faces in the towel and begin tugging it away from one another and Rachelle; a euphoric, dreamy eyed glaze glassing over their now distant eyes as their bodies began to slacken and go limp.  

 

As she turns to leave both Lenny and Melvin rush forward to try to stop her.  Stinky gym towel or not, Rachelle is the first woman, who isn’t a professor, to talk to either one of them on campus and they were desperate to keep any conversation with her going as long as they could.  The fact Rachelle is beautiful and sexy only adds to their testosterone fueled impudence.  The two students reach out to get her attention by touching her shoulder.  The action was one of childish exuberance with no ill intent on their part.  Although they mean no malice, it was really a display of social conduct naivety on their part more than anything else, Rachelle’s response is quick.

 

In less than a blink of an eye Rachelle held both students up in the air by their throats.  “Fun time is over for you boys.  However, the fun is just beginning for me.”  With that said Rachelle moves her arms out to about a forty-five degree angle high in front of her, each boy grabbing at the hand on their throat.  In one quick, fluid motion Rachelle brings her arms together followed by the loud, sickening THUD of Lenny’s and Melvin’s heads smacking together.  Each boy’s body goes limp, dangling from Rachelle’s raised arms as if ragdolls.  Slowly she releases her shoulders back and breaths in, showing complete muscle control by Rachelle while lowering the unconscious boys.

 

Rachelle looks around, the gym is still empty and there are no witnesses.  ‘Time for a change boys.  I doubt you two nerds will be missed.’ she laughs to herself.