- Text Size +

Danny couldn’t sit still. He kept sneaking glances up at Maddie from the vantage of her breakfast plate, feeling like as much of a piece of meat as the pieces of bacon and scrapple beside him. If Maddie noticed his silence, she didn’t show it; instead, she busied herself with her food, plunging her fork into it mere inches from him, humming to herself while he flinched. Before last night, he might not have minded being on her plate in this way, but, as it was, he no longer felt entirely safe with her. He kept staring up at her double chin, which wobbled with her chewing, and the smile on her lips knowing, more than he’d ever known it, that he was in her complete control. If she wanted to, she could swallow him just as easily as if he’d been something she picked up at the grocery store. If she wanted to, she could do much worse.

Or, rather, Danny had always known that his existence as a mini left him vulnerable to the whims of people larger than him—after all, there was a reason he hadn’t left the house to visit anyone other than Maddie in years. What had shifted inside him was that he no longer trusted Maddie to not take advantage of that vulnerability. While he, having woken up hours before his captor, continued to struggle to free himself that morning, it had occurred to him that he hadn’t ever before been around Maddie without the interceding presence of his father. She had woken up and freed him only minutes after that revelation, leading him to be certain it was a sign portending worse things yet to come.

“So,” Maddie said after patting her mouth to clear it of grease, “you’re not going to touch any of your food? I don’t need your father thinking I’m starving you, you know.”

Danny—obedient but half-hearted in his efforts—tore off a bit of the slab of bacon next to him and tried to chew it for as long as possible. He wasn’t feeling particularly hungry. Fortunately, his guardian didn’t choose to investigate the amount he ingested so much as she simply wanted to ensure he had something in the first place, and she beamed down at him.

“No matter what you do, it’s adorable,” she said. “I wish I could pinch your cheeks, but I’d probably end up crushing your head.”

That statement didn’t put Danny at ease.

“Anyways, I just wanted to say that last night was incredible. I haven’t felt anything like that since…” She thought for a moment. “Since ever, really. You do things to me I don’t even want to admit.”

Danny did his best to interrupt this train of thought that Maddie was riding, by explaining that, No, the feeling isn’t mutual. If you’d given me just a moment to explain last night what I was really feeling…, but the most he got out was “Maddie, I—” before she placed her finger over the lower half of his face.

“Shh,” she said. “My turn. You should know better than to interrupt someone, especially your elder who, may I remind you again, made you a delicious breakfast that you are, in fact, perfectly allowed to continue to eat while I talk.”

Danny responded to that mouthful of a sentence by grabbing another bit of the greasy buffet that surrounded him and nibbling it.

“As I was saying,” Maddie continued, “I had a wonderful time last night. And, more importantly, I want to continue to have a wonderful time with you.”

“But—

“I said quiet. You’ll have your turn.” She waited to ensure he would keep himself silent. Danny stared up at her fat face, with it’s squinty eyes and snub nose and thin lips. “Now, I want you to know that I’ll be doing you plenty of favors too. Don’t think I’m unsympathetic to your plight as an isolated young man. I remember being… whatever age you are. And I know guys generally have it even worse than girls in the ‘needing action’ department. Aside from a few anomalies.” She winked at him. He did his best to not let his revulsion show. “Do you doubt my desire to stick to a strict quid pro quo arrangement?”

Danny shook his head.

“Good. Then I’ll give you a little bit of quid now, as a down payment for some quo later.” Danny didn’t even have the time to stand up before her hand was gripping him again. She slid her hand so her palm lay flat on his back, then brought him up under her pink sweater, right to the fold where the bottom of her bare tit collapsed on itself. She pressed him under it, into the furthermost reaches of the crevice, and began to massage herself with him.

Danny quickly realized that she was massaging both of them. He couldn’t stand the smell of her sweaty fold, but the physical sensation of the slick and warm skin as it rubbed up and down him… He shuddered as he heard Maddie laugh in recognition of his budding erection. Just when he was certain he was about to cum, she brought him away and back to fold of her other breast, where she pressed him again, slower this time. She brought him up to her areola, where she sunk his body into her breast until the texture of her flesh turned from nearly liquid to nearly rock hard. Maddie imagined that Danny’s cock was a dull, fleshy dart that was repeatedly hitting her mammary bullseye. Despite the decidedly non-erogenous hair that grew from the edge of Maddie’s nipple to tickle itself against Danny’s leg, the sensation of his cock rubbing against the damp and salty rivulets of the darkened circle of skin she’d pressed him against was too much for him to bear. The two of them gasped at the same time.

The gigantic woman switched the younger man’s position at that moment. It had been her intention to shift him to massaging her copious backside in order to finish the job, but Danny was so vulnerable to her advances and the sensation of her body—not to mention the presence of autoerotic asphyxiation as he was mashed into her nipple—that he spurted his load into the air in the same moment Maddie brought him out from under her sweater. The tiny dollop of white arced over the woman’s breasts and directly onto the rosy line of her lower lip.

Maddie paused for a moment, shocked by the serendipity of Danny’s aim, before breaking into a sly grin. “Well, if you’d wanted another blowjob, you could have just said so.” She winked at him before pressing her tongue against the corner of her mouth and slowly dragging it along her lips. She stuck it out at him so he could see the spot of iridescence that glazed the tip of her opaque tongue then brought it back into her mouth.

It was at that moment that Danny broke out into a brief smile, despite willing himself not to. It did feel good, and he did like Maddie. He didn’t want to feel how he felt about her—after all, she was more of a mother figure to him than anything else. Regardless of he previous role in his life and conventionally attractive or not, however, she was the best sex he’d had in years. Or, really, the only sex he’d had in years.

Maddie returned his look of affection. “Good down payment?” she asked.

Danny gulped air and nodded.

“Then I guess it’s my turn again.”