- Text Size +

Danny had found it odd from the start that Maddie hadn’t put any pajamas on before going to sleep. After all, she was an old family friend, and, though he’d had an infantile crush on her as a kid that had crept briefly into his tween years, it would be an understatement to say she’d aged poorly; though it was only an estimate, Danny felt it wouldn’t be an overstatement to say she might have doubled her weight in the last handful of years, not to mention the croppings-up of various wrinkles, stretch marks, and her ever-greying hair. In short, the view of her body that she’d afforded him before settling under the covers hadn’t been one he would have fantasized about. And yet, when she turned over in her sleep, and her body slid out from under the covers to give him a full-frontal view of her, he couldn’t help but stare.

There was the woman who his father had tasked with looking over him while his dad was away on a business trip. He’d been excited to stay with her; being nine inches tall meant he didn’t have ample opportunity to leave the house, and Maddie was the only person other than his dad that he’d interacted with enough to feel safe around in the years since his illness had begun to diminish his size. It was like a vacation. Even though Maddie—middle aged and obese where she had once been described by neighborhood boys as a milf—wasn’t his crush anymore, Danny still held a deep affection for her.

She’d given him his nightly medication that prevented him from shrinking any further—“Don’t want you shrinking so small your dad can’t give you a proper good night kiss, now do I?”—then bantered with him while he changed into his own nightclothes and tucked himself into his toy bed on her bedside dresser. “I’d give you a kiss of my own,” she’d said, “but I’m afraid I’d swallow you whole.”

“Not to mention your breath,” Danny had smiled.

“Hey, watch it. It doesn’t smell that bad.” Maddie had breathed into her cupped hand and quickly sniffed the imprisoned miasma, then shut her eyes tight and pretended to gag in disgust. “Alright,” she’d said, throwing her hands up in surrender, “maybe it does. Yegh.”

“Maybe you ought to brush your teeth more often than once a month.”

Maddie had put her hands on her hips and faked a frown at him. “Now, did your dad bring you here for me to look after you, or for you to look after me? I forget.” When Danny came up short a reply, she smirked. “That’s what I thought. Now let me get ready for bed in peace.”

And then, without warning him, she’d taken her clothes off. He’d looked away at first, trying to give her the privacy she needed while she changed, but she hadn’t replaced her shed clothes with anything. While she walked around the room, doing some last-minute tidying before bed, as if it were no big deal that she was presenting herself to Danny in this way, he’d found himself staring at her for longer and longer intervals. Then she’d gotten into bed in the same state, clicked off the light, and wished him a good night.

He’d been thinking about it for what felt like hours when she rolled over in her sleep, and, in the darkness of the room, with her heavy breaths sounding halfway between soporific and hypnotic to him, Danny found himself unable to look away from her. From the mountainous flesh of her breasts to the coarse, darkened hair of her crotch, he felt inexplicably drawn to her. If he could just imagine her as she used to be, before her divorce and her subsequent binge eating, the view of her was practically a childhood dream come true.

With her asleep and unaware, he began to stroke his cock as his eyes walked ambling laps around the curving track of her body. He imagined what it would have felt like to have been fully sized, to grip her thighs with his hands, to feel their soft give turn into taught skin under his thumbs, to spread them with or without care, then to bend over her and latch his mouth to her neck while he entered her hot and wet—

Maddie—current Maddie; fat, old Maddie; Maddie who was his guardian, not his lover; Maddie, who he’d been sure had been sleeping—sat up and turned to face Danny. He nearly jumped out of his bed with the suddenness of her movement, and cowered in fear and shame as she looked down at the tent he’d pitched in his blanket. For a moment, she simply and silently stared at the contours of his erection, surveying his manhood. Then she smiled, and his fear, though it didn’t leave him, shifted its attentions.

“So,” she said. “I guess I’m pretty alright at pretending to be asleep, huh?”

“Maddie, I—

“Save it for someone who’s offended, kid. You think I gave you that view because I didn’t want you to enjoy it? Honestly. I’m flattered.”

Danny swallowed, pulling the covers up to his neck and hoping that his crotch would get flaccid faster than it was.

“Listen, you know I own mirrors, and you know I don’t exactly have a ton of romantic prospects knocking on my door every day. These facts don’t… what’s the word I’m looking for?” She tapped her grubby pointer finger against the first of her chins, then pointed it in the air and beamed when she had the answer. “Elude. It doesn’t elude me. You know, they say there’s plenty of fish in the sea, but, contrary to actual fishing, metaphorical fishers… well, they aren’t always looking to catch the biggest one.” She shrugged. “Their loss. I’ve been told in the past I’m not a half bad lay.”

She’d been sitting in a pretzel on the bed, but now swung her legs over the edge and faced Danny with not only her head. As her legs moved, Danny’s eyes, despite the messages he was screaming to them, darted to rest on Maddie’s visibly wet crotch. That hadn’t just been a figment of his imagination. Probably the heat neither.

“You don’t believe me?” she asked. “You know, just because I’m not a looker doesn’t say anything about my talents. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Or, I guess,” she said, looking down at her breasts and beyond, cupping each one in her hands, “the lack thereof.” When Danny remained silent, staring now at her chest as she jiggled each half in her hands, she tilted her head like a questioning dog. “Why so quiet? We get along, right? I don’t see any harm in us having a little bit of fun together now and then, do you?” She smiled at him in a way that beckoned him, like a pinup girl. Only she wasn’t a pinup girl. “I can see you’re still hard, even in the dark and with your—if you’ll excuse the implication—small size. Why don’t you let Maddie take care of that for you?”

Danny was about to reply. Really, he was. Only the words didn’t get so much stuck in his throat as they travelled with the flow of his blood to his throbbing crotch, where they begged for Maddie to set them free again. Maybe it was the way she spoke about herself in the third person right as she stood up and her pudgy hand reached out to him, or maybe it was the way the darkness of the room heightened the soft, warm sensation of her grip around his body. Maybe it was the way she fit his cock tightly into the smooth crevice between her pinky and ring finger or the way her breath encased him in a warm spearmint aura—not a bad smell to it at all, actually. But when she flicked out her expert tongue to slide it underneath his penis, then curled it into a ring around it and her taste buds rippled along his shaft, he knew it was only a matter of moments before he’d be able to speak again.

One moment her tongue was on him; the next she’d pulled away and whispered something about having wanted to give him a good night kiss anyways, risk of swallowing him whole or no. A third moment and her lips were pressed against him, soft and padded, coated with the sheen of her saliva overflowing from her mouth. A fourth and she was practically slobbering on his cock, the taste of it making her hunger for his member greater and greater. A fifth and the humid exhalation from her nostrils on his torso was an aphrodisiac and she was the goddess of love. A sixth and he exploded into her, and all the words he’d wanted to say to protest what had just happened burst out of him all at once in a shuddering moan. A seventh and Maddie was licking her lips and drawing him away from her so he could get another full view of her.

And then, almost as quickly as the blowjob had lasted, his feelings for her reverted back to a son’s affection for an adoptive mother, and he was filled with shame for what had happened and dread for what he was certain would come next. An eighth moment, and she was again a bored and boring obese, aging woman in a generic, untidy suburban split level, to whom he only felt real connection not because of her virtues, but because of his isolation from the outside world.

“See, I told you I was good,” she beamed down at him. Then, seeing his face reverting to the way it had looked a few minutes before when he’d still been in his little bed, she said, “There’s no need to be shy, Danny. It’s just me. It’s just Maddie.” She placed him down on the blanket in front of her crotch. Danny stepped back when he felt her juices soaked in a little puddle in the blanket beneath him, but then her hand was behind him, urging him forward again. “That felt good, right? You liked that favor I did for you? Hm?”

Danny had thought his words would have come back by now, but he felt immobilized once more. The odor of her crotch replaced the minty aroma he’d been smelling, and the salty, sweet, umami mixture of it put him into a haze. He tried to dig his heels into the ground as Maddie’s hand urged him forward, but it was of no use. He watched as her other hand reached down and spread apart the fat of her cunt to reveal her vulva in its full splendor to him.

“You think you could do me a favor in return?”

Danny was certain he shook his head, but by the time he managed to express his dissent, he was under the curve of Maddie’s gargantuan belly and out of her line of sight. She gripped him as she had before, turning him sideways so the soles of his feet faced her vagina. He craned his head forward so he could see where he was headed, unsure of whether or not he really wanted to know. He was too disoriented too tell exactly how far from her he was anyways, but he knew when he felt his feet touch against the soft skin of her labia. He felt the wrinkles of it, the way it was softer to the touch than the rest of her skin, all so it could be more responsive to the sensation of him. He tried to press his feet against her, but, slick with her natural lube, she slid him into her hot, wet hole without any sign of a struggle. He felt the smooth skin of her cunt slide up his body, from his toes to his ankles, knees, waist, and almost up to his neck, then slide back down again. Then again, slightly deeper, until he could feel his feet reach the end of her tunnel, and she was barely gripping his head between two fingers. While she shuddered with pleasure, he shuddered for different reasons.

If Danny was in hell, Maddie was in heaven. Danny’s frame was every inch the supple and taut dildo she’d hoped it would be. His wriggles and squirms were not only physically stimulating, but they turned her on simply to think that a real man was in her again for the first time in years. She could feel her ecstasy seep out of her. If she hadn’t been so distracted by her own pleasure, she might have worried that she might drown the small man between her thighs. A man that was all hers, if only for a short while. As it was, she was caught up in the rapture of the moment, and plunged her ward freely into her cunt over and over at a steady pace, with no sound in the room but the wet noises coming from her lower half, the creaking of the bed, and her grunting, all three of which were growing louder as the minutes passed.

Her slick tunnels clenched tight around Danny with the tension of her orgasm and knocked what remaining wind there was in him out. Even from his muffled position, he could hear the sound of her moaning emanating through her body. Maddie came with more force than she’d felt she ever had, scrolling her fingers around her clit even as she filled herself. She lifted her hips into the air, and Danny struggled against gravity working to slide him completely into her. Then she brought her body back down onto the bed, and evacuated Danny halfway out, his arms still pinned to his sides at the wrist.

            At first, he contented himself with trying to catch his breath while he waited for Maddie to remove him from his prison, but once he’d regained it, he realized she had no such intentions. The peaceful snoring of the satiated woman drifted down to him over the arc of her titanic, gelatinous stomach. He began to twist and push at her flesh to pull himself out, but as she’d fallen asleep her legs had shifted slightly closer together—not so close as to suffocate and crush him, but enough that he was unable to move freely. The most his efforts got him was another grunt from Maddie in her sleep and a small spurt of cum that ran down the length of his torso and onto his head like an afterthought. After realizing he had a wiry pubic hair encased against his shoulder in drying cum, he tried to scrape it off on the bed, but to no avail. He remained awake as he felt the trap his legs were stuck in go from wet to moist to sticky, then, with the musk of womanhood and the stray pube still clinging to him, he collapsed, exhausted on all levels, into a night of restless dreams.