- Text Size +

With Tristan shrunken to death inside her bowels, Emma had knocked another one of her targets clean off her revenge list. Well, as "clean" as she could get from drowning the man in her own anal fluids. Seated on the toilet seat, the air around her was still hanging with the fart that did the man in. Giving it a whiff Emma noticed how rank her own stench was. It must have been hell for him in there, which was just what she wanted. Her anus was still throbbing after her gassy release, both it and her pussy were twitching with arousal. She thought to herself.

"Wow I'm really raring to go, huh? Hmmm... there was more stuff I was going to do, but I might as well masturbate since I'm here."

This ass of hers was starting to be a real a pain in the- ...yeah. These days it seemed like her backdoor was more sensitive than ever. She hated it in a way, she had been an anal virgin before those guys raped her, but now she couldn't stop herself. After every guy she "disposed" of with her butt, it only seemed to get hungrier for more. She made the choice to kill them with her ass because each of them had stuck it up there on that awful night, but she never thought she would start getting addicted to it.

It felt really good to shrink them and put them in there, the way their tiny arms and legs pushed against her sticky flesh was better than any vibrator on the market! ...Not good. The more she thought about the feeling, the hornier she got. Her nipples were standing up and poking against her shirt. It was starting to become an issue because she didn't have time to keep masturbating after every kill.

"You're a real handful you know that?" she whispered down to her butt.

It twitched in response. Her ass was craving to feel something fill it. Luckily Emma had a way to kill two birds with one stone. Using the portal device she opened a pathway back to her bedroom and grabbed a pill bottle off her desk. It used to be filled with her anxiety medication but now it had a shrunken man inside. Emma kept a few of her captured targets ready and waiting to be disposed of, just for such an occasion. Now she could masturbate and finish off one of the scumbags that violated her at the same time. Perfect.

With both giant hands she opened the pill bottle and unceremoniously dumped the tiny man into her palm. The bottle had a few air holes, but without food the man was bound to die in a few days anyway. Emma made no hesitation to start ripping his clothes off, like she was a giant hungry predator. Sure, when he was normal sized he was large enough to overpower Emma's petite body, but now she had the complete advantage. Physically the guy's body was pretty bulky, but mentally he was weak. He was crying in her hand like a little baby, sobbing and yelling to her for help. This was good for Emma because it meant he would be easily manipulated. She brought the distraught man up to her huge face. Her eyes looked starved with lust and her cheeks were blushing hard.

"I'll make you a deal, you wriggle around a lot down there and I won't suffocate you to death, alright?" she said with a mouth wet with saliva. The tiny man was nearly stunned.

"W-What? What do you-" but before he could even barter with her she pulled her hand away from her face.

She didn't have time to do the whole "do you remember who I am?" routine. She needed this guy inside her ass, right now.

Scooting forward on the toilet seat, Emma brought her hips out to the front edge. Both holes were above the rim of the bowl, giving her easier access to them. Next she moved her hand with the guy down to her butt, ready to shove him in. She couldn't hear him but he was screaming and crying in her fingers. He wanted to ask her why, but all that came out was unintelligible blubbering.

"Waawhaahaaaa... *sniff* WaaAAHH..."

Being directly in front of her massive asshole was frightening. He could feel the warmth of her arousal, just from how badly in heat she was right now. She clearly didn't need to lube her ass up beforehand, her pussy was leaking a waterfall of juices down her taint and onto her butthole. The sticky pussy drool had seeped its way through the puffy wrinkles, coating the anus so well that it glimmered in the bathroom light. The tiny man was prodded face-first into it, teasing the gigantic smelly surface. It was easily many times his size and was throbbing from his touch. The rank scent of her prior gas was still clinging to her wet flesh. It made the shrunken plaything recoil in disgust, and try to push the gargantuan butt away. What he did didn't matter anymore, this anus was starving and was about to devour him whole.