- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****

This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/action/view/chapter_map/1141]

**** **** **** ****

This story is NOT suited for readers who can't handle sensitive/disturbing subject matter.

 

 

Emma was a victim.

She had begun college as an everyday freshman, eager to get out there and meet new people. Quickly she found a group of friends to hang out with on the regular, a small assortment of girls her age that she could chat and gossip with. They often made fun of her because she was the shortest of the group, but never to the extent of making her legitimately upset. Emma always had a good time hanging out with them, so after 2 months when her friend Jessie invited her to a house party, she accepted without hesitation.

Apparently Jessie had come from a wealthy family because her house was ginormous. There were multiple bedrooms connected to their own private bathrooms, and on the main floor she had an expensive sound system blasting party music. Emma guessed that even by working a lifetime of her job as a waitress she wouldn't be able to save up that kind of money. Also she seemingly underestimated Jessie's knack for being a social butterfly because the place was packed. Even a house that huge and it was overflowing with people. The music was loud and the crowd was roaring but she was still having a good time.

Emma was single, and had to turn down the advances of dozens of guys all night. Being short made her seem cute and innocent, but she also had a pretty sexy body. Proportional she was well endowed, she just didn't have the verticality that her friends did. To combat the constant onslaught of losers, Emma drank until she didn't care anymore. She danced with her girl friends, yelling and hollering together, partying the night away.

After a few drinks Emma was looking for a bathroom. The one on the main floor had a huge line so she stumbled her way upstairs to find an alternative. She noticed right away that the atmosphere was different upstairs, it felt a lot more serious and tense. She saw a few girls making out with huge guys in the corner, one of them had his hands running up her shirt. Emma was put off by the display but kept searching the hallways for a bathroom. The upstairs guest weren't chatty like her friends downstairs, they spoke in low sensual voices and soft giggles. She felt out of her comfort zone, in a place weirdly more "adult". From behind a closed door she could hear a girl's voice muffled and moaning. Did Jessie's parents know what was going on in their house?

Then there was a large hand on her shoulder. A tall muscular guy wanted to talk.

"Hey girl you having a good time?"

He was huge. Emma thought his arms were big enough to break her in half. Nervous, and still slightly woozy from the alcohol, she mutter her next words.

"N-No... I'm not- I'm just trying to, um, the bathroom..."

One of the tall guys equally-as-large friends piped up.

"Hey dude, what did she just say?!"

"She said she's not having a good time!" His face got really close to Emma's "Want us to show you a good time? Huh?"

Emma couldn't say anything she was so scared. The huge guy and his football player friends gathered around her. They were eyeing her up like a piece of meat. They made lewd comments as they backed her up against the wall.

"She's a tiny one, eh?" "I bet she's real tight" "But check out those tits!" "Bro, would it even fit?"

She need to get out of here now. She made a dash to escape but one of the men grabbed her arm, yanking her back.

"What's wrong? We just want to have a little fun, that's all." They started pulling her into one of the side bedrooms. Emma knew what was going on. She screamed.

"NO! NOO STOP! I DON'T WANT TO! HELP! JESSIE HEL-mmm!! MmmpHh!"

Another massive hand covered her mouth. She couldn't call for help. After drinking so much she was powerless to fight back against just one of them, let alone the dozen or so that had filled the room. Tears filled her eyes as they started taking off her clothes. One of the guys locked the bedroom door. This couldn't be happening. Emma writhed and cried but it didn't matter anymore.

----

She was raped by those men. Losing her virginity in the worst possible way, each of the strong men fucked her until she was full of their cum. After that they all took turns ramming her in the ass until she went limp from exhaustion. Even then they continued, fucking her again and again until they were satisfied. No one downstairs heard what was going on and no one saved her.

Months later and the law couldn't help her. They had some kind of bullshit alibi from outside the state that night that proved them innocent. Emma cried every night after that. She couldn't even look her friends in the face anymore. Some of them thought she was actually a huge slut and was trying to take advantage of those guys. Word spread around and her reputation was ruined. The men got off scot-free and her life was in shambles.

She fell into a deep depression after that. She wouldn't leave her dark room or go outside anymore. Even living at home, her parents that once believed her story, started to have this look in their eyes of disbelief after the men were "proved innocent". Emma lost her waitress job and her grades plummeted. Everything felt so bleak and hopeless, like she wanted to die.

Until one day, lying alone in her room, a blue heavenly light shined brightly. There was a dull thump on her floor like an object had fallen down. Emma went to investigate and found a portal device. She had heard of these things before, but never used one. Why did it suddenly pop into her room?

"Maybe someone lost it?" Emma talked to herself in a low voice. "I shouldn't have this, it's probably really expensiv-"

She suddenly thought of her rich ex-friend Jessie and that big scary house. Her heart was pounding again, she needed to take her anxiety pills. It had been months since the incident but the wounds she felt were still strong. She curled up in frustration. Why did it have to be like this? Why did something so horrible have to happen to her? She hated those guys with every fiber of her being and yet they got to live their lives with no consequences while hers was totally ruined. It wasn't fair.

She eyed the mysterious portal device again.

"Heh... If only I could use this thing and squash those guys like a bug." she fantasized to herself. She picked it up and played around with it, coming up with all sorts of ways she would make those guys pay. After a while though... she found out that it was no ordinary portal device. It seemed to have no limits to how big or small the portals could get, and she could use it from any distance. She was even able to steal herself some snack from a nearby grocery store to her room. Normally portal device usage was monitored by the government to see what/who went where. Committing portal crimes was next to impossible but this thing seemed to be off their grid entirely.

In the dark of her bedroom Emma's mouth turned into a crooked smile. The law failed her so maybe she should take it into her own hands.