- Text Size +

Chad was walking home after his classes, taking his usual shortcut through the woods. It was a warm autumn day and the leaves made loud crunches under his feet. He was looking forward to going out later with his bros to get some drinks. If all went well at the bar, they could probably find a girl or two to take turns with.

As content as his mood was, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. He turned around and looked between the trees but didn't see anybody there. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was a presence nearby. Distracted, Chad walked over a mound of leaves and tripped. It felt like his foot caught on a tree root or a rock or something. A huge smelly blast of wind blew the leaves away and he slipped into a hole in the ground. The wind smelled like manure, he coughed on the gross stench. He was up to his ribs in whatever this weird hole was too, his hands both pinned to his sides. It took his a few seconds to realize that the hole in the ground wasn't the ground. It was warm.

"What the fuck?"

That was when he heard a giggling sound. Someone really was watching him! A short girl stepped out from behind a tree, almost as silent as a ghost.

"I can't believe you fell for that one. A pitfall trap is like the oldest trick in the book. I had so many other ideas on how to catch you too."

What was she talking about? She looked deranged. Her clothes were messy and had leaves sticking out of them. Her hair was unkempt too, disheveled after weeks of not being paid attention to. What was most concerning was she had a crazy look in her eyes, like she was hollow on the inside. One look into those eyes and Chad could tell she was unstable.

Still, he was angry and a little bit scared "What is this?!" he barked.

"This..." she grinned "is my asshole."

"What? I'm inside your asshole?! That's impossible!"

The girl lifted up her skirt and pulled off her panties, showing him her ass. A small glowing circle of energy was whirling between her cheeks, right where her asshole would be.

"See? I used a huge portal on the ground and replaced the dirt path with my asshole. You were the first one to put it in my ass after all, so I think it's fitting you get eaten alive by it."

Emma had memorized Chad's face and name after they couldn't convict him. Him and every one of his bastard friends. Finding the colleges they went to was easy, and after a couple weeks of stalking Chad she found path he used to take home. It was just far enough out of the way that no one would be able to hear him yelling for help. She set up the portal trap and covered the exposed anus pitfall with some leaves. Then she just needed to fart when she felt him walk across it so that her anus would open and swallow him up.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Who are you?!" he screamed.

Her face turned to ugly anger.

"You don't remember me?!" The hole tightened. "You don't even remember the girl you raped whose LIFE was RUINED?!" The hole tightened more as she emphasized her words. It was strong.

Chad's face dropped to shock and fear as he remembered that night at the party. The girl who he and his friends raped. It was her.

"That wasn't! I-I was- I just!" He could tell he was in deep shit.

"I remember you though" she giggled creepily "You were the first one to stick it in my ass."

Her voice was quiet, practically a whisper. Her facial expression was hidden behind her ragged hair but he imagined just how scary she looked right now.

"It hurt so much..."

Chad began struggling to pull himself out of the disgusting pit. The powerful bands of muscle held him tight, keeping him where he was. If anything his movements were causing him to sink inside more, now he was up to his shoulders.

"But you know what?" she said softly "after a while... it started to feel good." 

Chad paused. She continued.

"I hated it but I became addicted to the feeling, the pleasure. Every night I would masturbate with my ass, crying because it made me think of when I was violated, but I couldn't help it. My ass began craving more than just my fingers, and then I moved on to using toys and vibrators..."

She stepped forward, planting her hard shoe on his shoulder. "...but I think you'll feel better than any of my toys."

Chad eyes were stricken with fear. His arms were stuck, he had no way out. With the girl stepping on his shoulder her legs were spread above right his face. He could see the whirling circle poking out between her ass cheeks. Worse than that, he saw that her vagina was dripping wet. She was really getting off on this psychotic revenge fantasy! Only it was real!

Absolutely terrified, Chad's instincts took over. He squirmed and writhed around, desperate to free himself from the massive anus. His legs kicked hard at the rubbery walls, eliciting a loud moan to escape from Emma's mouth. The anus shuddered and tightened around his chest and a splatter of juices fell from her drooling pussy onto his face.

"Mmmmm, that's what I'm talking about" she moaned. "Here, let me help you..."

She lifted her foot from his shoulder and stomped it down on his head. Chad sank in up to his chin. This crazy girl was actually using her legs to push him inside her own asshole! She hopped off and looked at the man's helpless face.

"I'll let my asshole pull you in the rest of the way. Goodbye, you literal piece of shit."

Closing her eyes Emma focused on her lower muscles and put them to work. The huge ground-anus began to pulsate with life, sucking the man inside her ass. She sat down and started masturbating her pussy right there. She had been holding herself back for a while, but now she was raring to go. With cold eyes she watched Chad's head wriggle around the puckered ring, screaming all sorts of obscenities at her.

This is what she wanted all this time: payback. For all the pain and soul-crushing damage those men had done to her, she was going to deliver it right back at them, one by one. They deserved the worst torture imaginable, and in months she was left to cry and suffer she had thought of so many ways to use the portal device and show them hell. A creepy grin crawled across her face as she masturbated. For the first time in a long while she was happy.

Every time her hungry loins clenched down on her fingers, Chad felt it tenfold. Pain was exploding from his chest as he felt his ribs cracking. The asshole slobbered and contracted on his body, slowly eating him alive. Every warm clench from the girl's fetid hole pulled him in a little deeper, until his head was so far between the smothering wrinkles that the outside light began to fade. He was nothing more than a bug compared to the size of her anus, an insignificant insect doomed to die inside her ass.

Finally, with a puff of displaced air, Chad was swallowed completely. The hole shut tight and there was no more sign of the man. Emma got out the device and deactivated the portal, sealing his fate. She could feel him inside her bowels, screaming and struggling with all his remaining might. His tiny struggles sent tickles through Emma's ass, and her hole throbbed with pleasure.

She stayed in the woods til sundown, masturbating over and over again. She kept getting herself off to the sensation of her living sex toy, the feeling of her anal walls wrapping around his pathetic body felt amazing. When she came, she came hard, putting all her focus on the tiny lump in her ass. She came until she couldn't feel him moving anymore.

Her heavy breath echoed through the dark forest. The woods were a dangerous place for a girl to be alone at night, but if anyone tried to assault her now she knew how to deal with them.