- Text Size +

You were trapped on the tip of the shaft, staring deep into the masticating darkness beyond ready to be eaten alive. It like you were being served up as an offering to this mother's ass, doomed to be sent far beyond where you could ever return. You wanted to jump off where you were, flee from the terrible demise you had been presented with, but your body was so weak and beaten that you could barely move. The whole thing happened in a second. The woman leaned back, her dildo bent backwards into her ass, and the giant maw of anal muscles inside clenched down and sucked you clean off the head. A dizzying tube of juicy sludge and undulating meat ate you alive, swallowing you deep into the sweltering darkness. It was a whole new bath of slime and grossness, and you happened to be stuck inside it right at the tail end of her anal orgasm.

Hard clenching folds of flesh squeezed your body, finally unrestricted by the dildo getting in the way. Her ass chewed you up like it had been starving, greedily sucking you with it's tightened walls. You coughed and hacked on ass juices, drowning in a pool of hot sticky mucus and fecal matter. The woman squealed with joy, her orgasm finally reaching its bombastic conclusion. Her whole butt tunnel seized up, crushing the dildo and your tiny insignificant body like they were nothing. This intense agonizing pain lasted for several seconds, seemingly forever to you, until you were finally released.

The hulking bowel walls relaxed and fell back, still quivering and throbbing slightly. You could somewhat breathe again, just barely clearing up the hot mucus from your windpipe. It smelled awful this deep, like pure rancid shit, but it was still partially air. Disgusting sloppy wet sounds echoed through the hallway as the dildo returned to where it came from, slowly sliding out as the giantess raised her hips. You gasped as pain filled your chest. Your body was beaten-up, broken in some places, but somehow you managed to survive. It was a miracle to some degree but you had heard that under extreme circumstances the human body could just barely cling to life. This must have been one of those tiimes, you thought.

Then out of nowhere a familiar weightless feeling rocked the pit of your stomach. It was shortly followed by a gigantic wet resonating slam of the dildo shooting back up into the corner of the woman's bowels again. She eagerly jammed the toy back up her bowels, rocking her hips gradually back into a rhythm again. You were safe from the impact but the walls around you started to squeeze together, resuming their twisting contractions from before. You couldn't believe it, she was going for a second round, still utterly unaware of the trapped person inside her colossal horny ass. A soft whisper of misery escaped your lips.

"Noooo... nooooooooooooooo..." you wheezed as the giant walls collapsed around you from all sides, smothering you once more.

It only took a minute for the giantess to get herself back into the pace she was at before, already priming her big booty for another savory orgasm. She didn't want to stop after just cumming once, she wanted to keep going again and again until her hungry fat ass was satisfied. It had been a long day of teasing and waiting and she needed much more anal pounding to get her fill. For some reason the ticklish nub from the dildo was gone, but she now felt a warmth emanating from deeper inside her ass, like her huge plump backside had absorbed the feeling into itself. In reality you were being swallowed, sent further and further into the ungodly hot and smelly depths of the erotic motherly woman.

She moaned loudly again, yelling from her second orgasm, and you felt the puffy slime-coated walls squeeze down hard. Her powerful clenches and contractions chewed you up and sucked you down, swiftly carrying you into unknown territory of her body. The orgasm after that brought you past the spot where you had nearly drowned inside her enema, past her inner colon and into the horrid steamy shit tunnel beyond. The chamber was intense, like the air itself was heavy enough to weight you down. Just when you thought your torment was over you felt the woman's huge doughy ass bounce up and down again, indicating she was going to keep going. The libido on this mother was ridiculous, you had awakened a monster in her and were trapped inside of its rampage.

....

The orgasms had gotten faster and closer together, cascading again and again until she finally exhausted herself. Hours had past since then and she was fast asleep on her bed, unwashed and sweaty under her bedsheets, but sexually satisfied. Her big plump ass had got the serious pounding it deserved and for that it needed a well-earned rest.

You meanwhile were stuck so far up her ass you might as well be at the back of her throat. The truth was you had no idea how far you were or how much of a trek it would be to crawl back to her hole. It could take hours, possibly even days to pull your tiny body to the backside of her anus and at that point you didn't know if you would run out of air. The oppressive stink of her shit hovel was making you dizzy, you desperately wanted to rest, but you staved off sleep in fear that you might suffocate from the lack of oxygen. It smelled worse than ever in here, wherever this was in her bowels, as if the walls themselves were made out of shit. Going by the mucky texture on the floor under you that might not be far off.

The dull vibrations of the woman snoring helped keep you awake. It was the only thing to listen to as you waited inside the hellish wasteland for something to save you. Eventually something happened, hours later, when you were even closer to passing out. At this point you were laying on your back, gasping slowly at the useless air, so devoid of oxygen it might as well have been nothing. A mighty rumble groaned through the woman's body, at first you thought she was waking up, but the sound grew even louder. It was too big to be her voice, too violent to be her moving, and by the time you realized what it had already hit you.

A noxious blast of flatulence tore through the adult's shit canal, causing her bowels to tremble like an earthquake. Thick smoldering shit fumes assaulted your poor body, staining your lungs with something a thousand times worse than the air from before. A second and a half later and the gas reached her butthole, and it roared between her cheeks like a powerful trumpet. Of course the mother slept through all of this while she farted under her covers, the dutch over beneath her sheets nothing compared to the hell you were trapped in. Her sexy voluptuous buns spurted the stinky gas out with a bubbly toot, and then after a second or two they shut back up.

The aftermath within was up to the limits of what you could bear. Your body had been blown aside by her powerful gas, sent flying and flipping until you landed on your face. You whole front side flopped down into the filth of her shitty muck, and it was all you could do to lift up your head to prevent suffocating. The air that was left for you to breathe was horrendous, and cruel blazing inferno of shit fumes, raw and unfiltered. It was less of air and more like a cloud of shit, a sticky misty sauna of fecal vapors. The huge meal she had eaten for supper had finally digested and broken down into gas, and now you were taking the brunt of it. The rank meat and heavy potatoes, mixed in with the greasy dairy of cheesy bread combined into an unholy stench, a fart worse than you had ever smelled. It was so bad that it was like her shit was directly in front of you, and you were smelling it from the source.

That's when the steaming ass walls buckled. While the giantess snoozed her butt churned and groaned, easing along the magnificent payload it had received that night. The truth of it was her gigantic shit turd WAS directly in front of you, hidden in the darkness and just barely held back by the width of her tunnel. The giant chamber flexed and twisted, and in a fleeting moment, the imposing log of shit that had been parked right ahead of your body lurched forward. Your head was slammed down into the puddle of gunk and excrement, the rest of your body rolled over by the weight of her monstrous shit. Slowly the piece of poop buried you in itself, picking you up off her walls and compacting you under the weight of her other turds. Her dinner was a large one, and so the stinky hot log of feces was comparably big, impossible for you to fight back against.

Your tiny defeated body was lost inside her ass forever, never to be found. You never thought it would end like this, your life snuffed out by a giant gorgeous milf's butt. Her ass had looked so sexy at first, so tantalizing and juicy. The plump softness you secretly wanted to get lost in was actually powerful enough to kill you. You had drooled over her ass, but it had eaten you up and swallowed you alive. Such a giant sexy rump of an unsuspecting mother, dripping with marvelous sex appeal had tortured you so much. You were chewed by her puffy anus, sent inside her enema, shit back out, sat on, farted on, fucked on, and finally cum on, again and again until your lifeless husk was buried inside her shit. You didn't even know her name.

Your life had resulted in nothing but as a vessel to serve her incredible buxom booty, her perfect plump ass. She would never know of your sacrifice, she only knew that something out there turned her on and made her anus twitch for pleasure once more.