- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Tiny Life Guard" interactive on writing.com by "someone". [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/action/view/chapter_map/1243] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. So far in the story you get a job as a life guard, and as you're chasing your co-workers something happens...

**** **** **** ****

 

 

You ran to Julie and her friends, eager to catch up with them. Entranced by their sexy bodies, jiggling in their swimsuits, you didn't notice the oncoming danger. A little kid was running towards the pool and intercepted you from the side. You were kicked by his foot, sent flying like a rocket past the concrete's edge and into the water.

It was only a few meters out from the side of the pool, but to you it obviously seemed like a much larger distance. The ripples of water were akin to huge crashing waves, you might as well have been stranded out in the middle of the ocean. To make matters worse, the kid carelessly jumped in after you, creating a huge splash the size of a tidal wave. You were swept up in it and pulled under with him.

Breaking the surface with a gasp, you coughed for air. You had nearly drowned. Just then a large looming shadow was cast over you, blocking out the sun. You turned around and looked up to see a gigantic beautiful woman.

"Honey, be careful. I told you not to run around the pool okay?"

She must have been the boy's mother. The way she lectured him was stern, but also very kind a gentle. With a calm motherly face the woman gave a smile to her son. Just being in her presence felt soothing, your fears of drowning in the pool seemed to melt away. She looked like a goddess, and the way the sun stood behind her head gave her a heavenly glow. She might have been a goddess of fertility, you couldn't help but notice her boobs were huge. From your angle they were almost large enough to block out the sight of her face. Even by normal people's standards they were enormous.

She began to walk closer to you, your eyes were locked on to how her full breasts swayed with each step. You imagined under her swimsuit they must look gorgeous, and guessed that you were around the size of her puffy pink nipples. The swimsuit she was wearing was a one-piece, which suited her well. It clung to her voluptuous form, leaving little to the imagination of how curvaceous her body was underneath. As she walked to her son she passed you by, and you slid around the side of her smooth swimsuit-clad belly. The milfy woman wasn't necessarily chubby, but her skin had a little cushion for the pushin' to it, which was super hot.

"Mommy look! It's Iron Man!" the kid held up an action figure "See? See? It's Iron Man! Bang! Pow pow pow!"

"Yes, I see Honey. Iron Man is cool, isn't he?"

"Yeah! He's my favourite!" the child shouted.

You watched as the mother entertained her child, who was floating in the water with two yellow water wings. She took the toy hero and started waving him around through the air, pretending he was flying. The young boy clapped and cheered, loving the display. You drifted behind them in the water, gazing at the luscious goddess. Your vision was distorted slightly from the waves but you could tell that under the waters surface she had amazing child-bearing hips. Her wide ass looked incredible in the swimsuit, both cheeks looking like two meaty bowling balls squished together. Uncontrollably you drooled into the pool at the sight of her butt. It was dancing around while she played with her son, her plump globes shifted from side to side. You wanted to touch it, it looked so soft.

"Can Iron Man fly underwater?" the mother asked her boy.

"Uhhhhhhhh... yeah! He can! He can!" the kid repeated, making up an answer.

"Okay then, let's go! Whoooooosh! Splash!" she did sound effects as she made the toy "fly" underwater.

Before long the doting parent was making big waves as she got into the role. Her charming figure bounced around, doing huge movements to playfully splash her son. The kid loved splashing and splashed her right back.

"Oh no! Iron Man's going to crash now! Waaaaaaaah!" she pretended to dive, stumbling sideways and dropping the toy.

You had been enjoying the show, even with all the waves. Every splash she did made her ginormous tits bounce erotically. You wanted to get closer and see more but suddenly she did something you didn't expect. Pretending the toy was in danger, she fell sideways, directly on top of you. The last thing you saw was her massive shadowy chest before impact, the soft titty pushed you underwater with the rest of her. You were disoriented, spinning around in a world of water and this gorgeous milfs diving body. You bounced off her several times slipping between her flesh until something caught your body.