- Text Size +

An hour would normally be all it would take for the woman and her son to get home, however today wasn't exactly being cooperative. The distressed mother found herself behind the wheel in gridlock traffic, stuck in her car under the hot summer Sun. Her boy was in the backseat, bored with the stationary scenery outside the car window and tuckered out from all the playing he did at the pool.

You meanwhile were in the most unfortunate position of all. Your entire shrunken body was still crammed in between the folds of the giant mature woman's anus, stuck in place under her magnificent heavy ass. The mother's gigantic derriere was sitting comfortably in the car's driver seat, her twin curvaceous globes of flesh making for excellent cushions. The unbelievable pressure of being sat on was keeping your body flattened against her wretched hole, there was no way to free yourself. It smelled absolutely rank with the stink of her shit, some of the gross brown residue from earlier was still sticking to your skin. It was a horrible place to be in, but your torture was made even worse by the fact that her anus wouldn't calm down.

Ever since the massive lady's masturbation had been interrupted her ass had been craving something to fill it, something to squeeze on and clench hard around until it truly felt satisfied. Being denied this, the woman's anal muscles would continue to twitch intermittently, mangling your already-mangled body under her powerful puckered folds. The huge greasy wrinkles throbbed and pulsated all over you, hungry, and wanting to be pleasured. This woman's sexual desire had reawakened inside the pool, specifically the starving desire in her asshole. It would squeeze your body tightly every now and then, not even remotely close to caring how painful it was for you.

Your joints creaked as they were forcefully bent by the woman's mighty shithole. Her greedy ass clenched while it was sitting flat in the cushioned seat, cruelly chewing on you like a human piece of gum. Your muscles cried in agony, they were cramping up from being stuck in place and also from being crushed by such intense pressure. Her beastly wrinkles puckered inside her dress once more, contorting you under their hot stuffy bands of flesh. A huge drop of ass sweat spilled down into the space between her crevices, and landed right in your face. Her salty ass excretions tasted awful, you gagged and choked on it.

The giantess frowned as she gazed out the front window of her car, into the traffic ahead. As much as she tried to ignore it, the yearning in her body just wouldn't fade away. Her wide ass felt extra sensitive ever since that enema. The jet from the pool had really scrubbed her bowels clean, she could practically still feel the tingles of its powerful water blasting through her. The cold crude and unconventional reaming her asshole had undergone made her pink pooper tender and raw. It was sensitive, but also twitching with an insatiable hunger. She would put on the car stereo, think about what she would make for dinner, but nothing would drown out the ravenous urges from her backdoor, screaming for the woman to give it attention. Faint tickles coming from her anus drove her senses wild as her car drove nowhere in traffic. She bit her lips while trying to exercise restraint, unaware it was the shape of your minuscule body that was making her ass so horny.

Against her better judgement, the older woman's hand once again crept down to her crotch. She carefully glanced over her shoulder to the back seat of the car. Her son was resting his eyes, totally exhausted from all the swimming he did today. He wouldn't notice if she didn't anything subtle right now, and neither would the other drivers. Red blush spread across her cheeks as her fingers ran between her heavenly thighs. She wouldn't be able to reach her anus right now while sitting down with the seatbelt on, but she could at least touch her pussy.

Stroking the front of her womanhood through the fabric of her dress, the sexy milf could feel how warm her crotch was. Every rub from her fingers elicited tingles of pleasure through her soft mound, stoking the fire inside her loins. A soft grunt escaped her lips above, she couldn't help herself from moaning. Down under her backside her butthole was squeezing even harder, growing desperate for love. A pressure collected in her guts, pockets of air left over from her enema. The woman relaxed her hefty ass into the seat, letting the intestinal disturbance pass through her naturally...

You found yourself becoming buried in the woman's mess of tightening anal folds, violently crunched up in her oily poophole like a piece of scrapped toilet paper. Just when you thought the pressure would be too much to bear any longer her ass let up, stopping itself from destroying you with one final crunch. You didn't have a moment to feel relieved, you were too busy trying to gasp for air within the confines of her smothering anal wrinkles. The puffy bands of flesh quivered in place for a moment while a low groaning sound bellowed from deep within. The calming silence was abruptly broken by her fat anus splitting apart, allowing a massive hissing fart to come gushing through.

While her gassy release was silent to the rest of the car, to you it was like a giant hot air balloon had broken at the seams in front of your face. Humid and potent fart fumes rampaged from the gap in her anal wrinkles, filling the giant mass of this woman's panties with a noxious stench. You were too wedged inside her cornhole to be forced out, the giant puckered lips crushing your lower body kept you locked in place. Meanwhile your head was blasted with the tremendous monstrosity that was this mother's silent fart. Her ass was huge, towering and fat, and it had a lot of smelly air stored inside of it. The enormous amount of gas hissed out her butt slowly and quietly, she purposefully made it that way in order to not wake up her young boy.

You coughed your lungs out from the fart, even after it had finished and the anal wrinkles closed back up on you. Your head was wrenched free from their grip now, but the woman's rancid silent but deadly present surrounded you. Right when you desperately needed clean air to breathe her booty just had to unleash a thick cloud of poisonous anal fumes around you. The beautiful mother had no idea her huge ass was suffocating you so badly, to her she was just letting out a little pressure. The moisture in your throat ran dry from the intense fart's heat, the grueling potent stench burned your lungs from within. Just as you thought things couldn't get worse her giant anus split open again and expelled another bout of horrendous gas.

Sniffing the air, the woman caught a whiff of her deed through her nose. It was rank, thick with fermentation from being trapped inside her bowels for so long. With a press of a button, she rolled down the window to let the odor fly away, that way her son wouldn't notice the gross smell. That gesture helped things on her end, but it did nothing to aid your torture. Deep between her cheeks was a wasteland of revolting anal fumes. Hot steaming gas and oily blobs of ass sweat surrounded you, her ass had become Hell on Earth, and no amount of windows opened above would fix the issue.

Feeling some of her pressure relieved the woman let out a relaxed sigh. Strange as it was, this weird fart play was only heightening her arousal. She pressed her fingers hard into her pussy and wiggled her ass into the car seat, enjoying how warm it felt beneath her big butt cheeks. The thick mounds of flesh spread into the cushion, widening for the seat the press against her crack and jam you further into her hole. The grime-coated anus accepted you as a pleasurable snack, winking with delight as your tiny body sank deeper into its maw. At this point more of you was stuck inside her shit rim than out. The bottom half of you from the waist down was still mangled between a variety of pulsating anal wrinkles, painfully crushed into place, while the top half of you was trapped dangerously close to other side of her meaty backdoor. The woman's hot pink sphincter flesh cradled your head in a snug stifling embrace. Slippery mucus covered her inner folds, an awful slime that you were all to familiar with was clogging your nose.

Sensing that more was ready to come out the mother leaned back into her seat. She teased her butthole for a couple seconds, puckering it and getting a sense for how much it could safely widen before giving it a push. Another hot hissing fart filled her panties, she felt it burn her wrinkled hole as it released. Her sensitive anus felt great as the farts spewed out, fueling her desire to play with it again. Inside her underwear the woman's asshole throbbed hungrily as it farted. Squeezing just a bit too hard the anal orifice widened in a weird way and a spray of sticky slime shot out of it. Several bathtubs worth of watery shit mucus covered you, pasting your body inside her asshole like glue. You passed out from the deadly smell right away, left to rot as her giant bands of skin closed back up in response.

The mother's eyes widened in surprise. She felt the wetness touch the inside of her butt cheeks and immediately clenched her ass shut. Hoping her accidental shart didn't ruin the back of her dress, she sat back up and pretended nothing happened. Just to be safe she rolled back the car window behind her seat as well, just in case the smell was too strong. As if on queue the traffic started to move again, finally putting an end to the long delay. The woman stepped back on the acceleration, resuming her otherwise uneventful drive home.

Back inside her panties her wet stained asshole twitched once more, starving for attention and clenching around your poor unconscious body...