- Text Size +

With her backdoor twitching full of lust, the huge curvaceous mother really wanted to get herself off right there in the pool. The water jet felt so good on her plumps ass, she silently wished she could jam it right between her cheeks and up against her hole. A few seconds ticked by, her lower body screaming for more stimulation. Soon enough an idea formed inside her head. She thought of a way to get what she wanted, no, what she needed... but she felt a bit guilty about the method to get there.

"Honey...?" she called out to her son.

The young boy waded his way through the pool back to her, carrying the superhero action figure in his tiny hands. He looked up at his mother, smiling. Through her extreme arousal, she managed to form a smile back, if a bit lopsided.

"Can I see your toy there?" she asked. "I'm going to make it do a trick!"

"Okay!" the kid beamed.

The mom set up her son's Iron Man figure, holding it in her hand right above the water. Her huge ass was still quivering for attention. She made it look like the toy was standing on top of the water and gave a countdown.

"Three... two... one... Liftoff!"

At that moment she slapped her free hand down into the water, making a huge splash around the base of the toy. Then she tossed it up in the air, creating the illusion that it had taken off like a rocket ship. The huge splash astounded her son, his mouth widened in surprise and joy. Laughing and clapping his hands the boy marveled as the action figure flew skywards. After a couple seconds the toy came back down, plunking into the pool and sinking down underwater. It landed in front of the woman, predictably where she wanted it to. 

"Oops! I'll get that for you honey..." she said, licking her lips hungrily.

She bent over to pick it up, reaching her arms down and sticking her humongous ass out. With no space left to go, her sizable rear pushed itself against the wall of the pool, right on top of the jet. To anyone passing by she looked just like a mother playing with her son, and was trying to get his toy for him. In actuality though, the only thing she was playing with was her huge slutty ass. The way her plump cheeks planted themselves against the pool wall made them spread apart. Her plentiful ass meat rippled against the hard surface, flattening along with the material of her bathing suit. The tight crotch of her swimsuit buried itself up her ass while she pretended to search for the toy, crawling deeper into her crevice as she pushed her butt into the wall.

Inside you could feel the moment her ass pounded into the wall. The impact shook you to your core, as if you had just been hit by a battering ram. The woman's whole fat ass shuddered, both inside and out, rocking your body. Her muscles clenched and the muffled roared of the jet suddenly became ten times louder.

The mother's shoulders stiffened as she wedged the jet straight up her thick ass. Her gigantic curves had hidden the pool apparatus away completely, concealing it from the public under her plethora of womanly butt flesh. With nowhere else to go the jet shot a flurry of bubbles and water directly against her asshole. Waves of pleasure exploded through the mature woman's backside, giving her the sexual stimulation she had been yearning for. Her anus undulated and puckered, feeding off the delicious sensation of rampaging water. The pressure of the jet was hard and thick, able to force apart her massive ass cheeks and press straight into her shithole. Millions of bubbles bounced off her anal wrinkles, tickling her sensitive pucker and then tricking along the various curves of her body to seek freedom at the surface.

This was the rush she had been wanting to feel all along. Not just today, her body had secretly been wanting this for years. Her heart raced inside her chest, pounding so hard she thought it would start creating ripples in the water as she fished around for her son's toy. The jet felt incredible on her hungry asshole, the horny orifice winked repeatedly in delight. She inched the nozzle deeper, pushing it in her ass until it was right against her hole. She had to squeeze her anus to stop it from opening again, obliviously crushing the tiny man inside. The water coming from the entrance of the jet felt like a big round bubble of pressure, almost like a huge cock's head was pressing against her hole. Bubbles spread from that point through the rest of her crotch, tickling her delicate pussy. Again her nethers throbbed forcefully, and she had to stifle her voice to prevent letting out a moan.

You could hear the intensity of the jet outside, the rushing water just inches away from your tiny body. It sounded something similar to a waterfall to you, like you were swimming right underneath one. Without holding back the giant anus squeezed down on you again, flattening you with a grip hard as steel. Sticky hot juices consumed your face, and your lungs were being crushed so hard that you couldn't breathe. All the while the woman's asshole was twitching and undulating with pleasure, feeding itself on your pitiful torment. The muscles clenched up and down your body in a wave-like motion, wringing you out painfully like you were a tube of toothpaste. If her trembling ass didn't let up soon you were going to suffocate!

Up above her breathing was growing heavier and ragged, brought on by the pleasure she was feeling from her butthole. Unable to hold herself back any longer the woman plunged her head underwater to moan loudly. A flurry of bubbles escaped her open mouth, masking the sound of her husky yell to the rest of the swimmers. In a moment of release she plunged her butt hard against the wall, unclenching her anus and allowing the jet to break through. The nozzle, still encased in the fabric of her swimsuit, jammed inside the opening of her slutty asshole. Cold water was blasted all the way up her ass, shooting straight inside her buxom body. This time she didn't clench her hole to stop it, she let herself get filled.

By the time you realized what was happening you were already blown away in a storm of water rounding the corner of her large intestine. The water hit you like a tsunami, sweeping you up helplessly and tossing you around the adult woman's bowels. You screamed with what little air you had left, your one or two bubbles of air lost in the thousands of others that were racing up this woman's ass. It was horrifying, you couldn't see in the darkness but you could feel yourself bouncing off the walls of her organic hallway. You were sinking deeper into her filthy hot ass to a place where you could surely never return. Her giant gluttonous ass drank the water right up, eagerly sucking you inside with the rest of it.

You heard her moan loudly a second time, the bellowing vibrations of her voice were lost to the pool but echoed clearly through her body. All at once her twisting bowels began to churn and clench. She was cumming, finally achieving orgasm from the feeling of having water shoot up her ass. You could no longer tell what way was up, the undulations of her bowels were spinning you around so fast you became dizzy. You needed air desperately, before you drowned in a whirlpool of greasy water and clumps of feces. Against the joyous fluctuations of her cumming anal muscles you tried to break through to wherever the surface was. Your hand reached out in the darkness to what felt like air, but before you could breach your head over it the woman's ass seized up, slamming you back underwater.

Her whole body trembled in a delightful orgasm, waves of pleasure rocking her from head to toe. The jet popped out her asshole, finished serving its purpose. She was cumming hard, enrapturing herself with waves of ecstasy as she felt the water slosh around inside her bowels. Her ass was so big, yet tingles of pleasure could be felt through every square inch of it. The liquid inside her ass felt wonderful and the way it stirred around as her muscles climaxed was pure bliss. There was no way for her to know that while she was enjoying her orgasm, her butt was forcibly trying to drown a tiny man inside of it. Deep inside the darkest corner of her body he was fighting for his life, to stay afloat inside her plus-sized booty.

After finally coming down from her orgasm the beautiful woman collected herself. Tingles were still rushing through her body. She grabbed the toy for her son and lifted her upper body out of the water, wearing the same motherly smile as if nothing had happened. A new problem immediately presented itself, she didn't know how long she could hold this water inside her ass for. She had let the jet blast her rumphole for a pretty long amount of time, resulting in a big load of water now sitting inside her butt. Her booty felt absolutely stuffed, nearly ready to burst. Even the slightest movement caused the heavy weight of liquid to bounce around inside her, pushing at her asshole to let it out. She needed to find a toilet, if the shit-filled soup escaped her ass now it would be a disaster. Very calmly she took her son's hand and led him out of the pool. She had to be fast but work slow, and make her way to the water park's bathroom.