- Text Size +

It was weird, as much as she didn't want to admit it, for some reason the water jet had felt really good on her asshole. The voluptuous mother felt guilty as she cupped one of her huge ass cheeks in her hand. This wasn't the place to be thinking about such things in public, especially with her son right next to her. Still... it was hard to ignore the cries of her own body. Faint tingles were running through her backside like electricity, as the memory of water shooting up her asshole just wouldn't go away. Her anus hadn't been penetrated from the outside in years.

Something was starting to awaken inside the grown woman. Thoughts of passionate nights from long past were starting to spring into her mind. She looked at her son, his innocent excitement might help stop her fantasizing. He took the action figure from her hand and started to wave it around, frantically making it fly again. She smiled at him the way only a mother could, but internally she still couldn't calm herself down. A pleasant tickle was coming from inside her butt, making her huge round ass throb with desire. She clenched in an effort to suppress it, squeezing hard with her booty muscles, but it was only making the feeling stronger. Again and again her anus tensed up, puckering erotically from within her swimsuit and beneath her thick meaty ass cheeks.

Deep inside you were fighting a life and death struggle against her bowels. The disgusting smell of this beautiful woman's colon made your stomach turn. What little air you had was thick with the stench of fecal matter, reminding you all too well that this was the tunnel her shit passed though every day. You knew you had to get out of here before her body forced you to, just thinking about her having to use the toilet with you inside made you flinch. Crawling through the hot mucky waste of pool water and anal filth, you headed to her anus. You tried to push your way through, pull the tightened lips of her anus apart from the inside, but your efforts only ended up tickling her backdoor. The inner bands of muscle that made up this mature woman's sphincter were incredibly strong, with just a semi-absent thought she was able to make them crush you without mercy.

Giant pounding walls of flesh flattened your body. You were essentially buried under her anal muscles, treated like no more than a minor annoyance. The adult woman's asshole squeezed you in an iron embrace, suppressing your struggles until you could no longer move before letting go of its grip. With shaky limbs you got back up on your hands and knees, choking on more foul air. Foolishly you tried to escape from her asshole again, only sending more tingles up her backside. It was the only option you had, you thought maybe in a moment of weakness her asshole could let you pass through, but it was all for naught.

Again the heavy walls of her shithole clenched down on you, crushing you tiny body under their hardened lumps of flesh. As the tunnel compressed the nasty pool water mixed in with her ass grime surrounded you, splashing itself against your face. You felt clumps of god-knows-what run down your cheeks, all the while blood rushed to your skull from the woman's tight contractions. Just when the ass let up it came slamming down on you again, pulverizing you violently. She was just casually twitching her hole, trying to subdue the growing feelings of pleasure building in her ass, but it was actually making things worse. You were repeatedly pounded by the inner walls of her anus, your bones felt like they were going to break soon. Barely able to move, you screamed for her to stop.

"Please! No more! Help! I'm trapped in your-!"

The mother squeezed her nethers once again, snuffing out a slight buzzing feeling coming from her anus. Whatever thing had flipped her switch a few minutes ago, making her anus throb with pleasure, it just wasn't going away. The woman blushed, feeling the warmth of arousal spread through her hips. As she played with her son she slowly backed up... closing in on the pool's water jet. With every half-step backwards she could feel the force of water pressing in on her backside. The strong jet bubbled into the skin of her butt slightly, indenting her plump cheeks a little through her bathing suit. It felt good, like a pleasant massage for her booty. She blushed and looked around. Not many people were nearby and no one seemed to notice...

You noticed, however. A droning rumble echoed into her ass from outside, caused by the pressure of the pool jet. It sounded like rain hitting the roof of a building, only this sound was being softened by the fat of her massive ass cheeks. Among that was another thumping, a second beating rhythm of noise coming from her heartbeat. The woman's blood was starting to pump faster from her pleasure, and her steamy insides only grew hotter as it did.

Her chamber clenched on you again, but this time less forcefully. It wasn't a purposeful squeeze like before, you had given up on breaking through her butthole after that harsh punishment. No, you were remaining still in her ass right now. This anal contraction was brought on by pleasure, her ass twitching on its own in delight from feeling the jet. Her horny muscles undulated around you, thumping and pumping with her heartbeat. As especially strong contraction crushed you from head to toe, steadily relaxing as threads of ass slime were pulled from your body. Her walls felt stickier the more turned on she became. Just what had you gotten into?

Outside, the grown woman felt wet. Not just wet from the pool water, wet from her womanhood deep inside. She could feel her pussy juices drooling inside her body, craving a stimulation she hadn't felt in a long time. It was just the pool jet that was making her feel weird, she reminded herself. She wasn't being perverted at all. Even still she backed up closer to it, wiggling her huge ass steadily back and forth.

Her son was having fun playing with her and his toy, she splashed him with water a couple times to stay involved. Really though her attention was focused on the feeling in her ass. She had found a spot where the jet could shoot between her butt cheeks, teasing where she was most sensitive. The water rubbed between her soft moons, jiggling the huge masses like bowls of jello. She bit her lower lip, it felt good, but it wasn't getting far enough to tickle her asshole directly like before. Her anus puckered and clenched, longing to be touched again...