- Text Size +

During the commotion you had slipped inside her swimsuit. Coming in from the opening under her arm, you managed to become tucked within the inner side of her one piece. Rushing bubbles pushed your body down her back, and soon you had no idea where you were. You bounced along the older woman, your tiny form tumbling through her luscious body under the swimsuit, until something finally caught your leg.

Your foot was wedged between two giant masses of flesh, firmly held in place. Even though the two wobbling globes were soft, they were heavy enough that your leg wouldn't budge. You looked around and tried to guess where you were. Your first thought was that you were stuck between her generous bust, but looking at how the two surrounding lumps extended outwards on the horizon, you realized that wasn't the case. Craning your neck behind yourself you saw small bumps trailing off in one direction, indicating her spine. If that was the case then... (you looked back down at your foot) ...this was her ass.

The unaware captress finished her show of swimming around with her son's toy. When she stood back up on her two feet her swimsuit came pressing up against you, pinning you at the back of what you now know to be her ass. Next, she began to walk back to her kid, causing her glutes to spring to life. Your leg was pulled deeper between her cheeks as they began to shift around, dragging you along with it. The woman's huge ass halves jiggled with each step, sinking you in up to your waist. Her ass was like quicksand, mercilessly pulling you to the bottom without air.

Normally you'd be thrilled to have a little one-on-one time with this voluptuous beauty's rockin' ass, but this situation was too dangerous. You needed to get out of here so you could breathe. Grabbing her lumps of skin with both hands you tried to use whatever strength in your arms to pull your self back up. It was no use however, the constantly kneading walls of ass flesh were pulling you down faster than you could climb up. Her shifting buns were closing in on your vision, the world began to darken as you became buried in butt cheeks. The small crack of light from the outside world was becoming more and more distant, you struggled with handfuls of booty meat to claw your way back to it, but with every step she took it was getting further away.

"How was that, honey? Did you like mommy's little show?" The adult woman kindly asked her son.

"Yeah! Yeah! I wanna fly too!" he said excitedly.

He was young and light enough that she could still pick him up in her arms. Down in her butt you realized she had stopped walking. Your efforts doubled as you wriggled between her cheeks, desperate to close to gap between you and her swimsuit before her shifting rump dragged you down any more. The light was getting closer and you were nearly there. You weren't so lucky though. As the doting mother lifted her child above the pool water, her back arched, pulling tightly on her swimsuit. The unforgiving fabric slammed into your body, pulling you hopelessly deep as it wedged into her plump posterior. She spun around with her kid and carefully threw him back into the pool, creating a big splash. The child loved it, and without a thought she casually pulled on the back of her swimsuit with her hand, picking her wedgie out of her butt.

The swimsuit retreated and you were left stranded somewhere within the giant milfs ass. Her bountiful seat meat was warm, and surrounding you with an almost overwhelming embrace. By some sheer stroke of luck you found a tiny air bubble to breathe inside, presumably it too was locked under the heavy pounds of mom flesh. You coughed and wheezed in new air, it was ripe with her scent. The walls around you smelled like chlorine, and wet skin, with an slight earthy tone mixed in. The aroma felt motherly and tender, much like the kindness you'd seen her show her son. Yet, with every move she made, you sank in a little deeper, and the earthy smell got a little stronger.

She had no idea that someone was slowly sinking inside her huge ass, she was merely enjoying a pleasant afternoon with her son. Her curvy cheeks bobbed along with the current, giving an arousing show to anyone who happened to be passing by underwater. The sheer size of her hips was immense, just by looking no one could have guess you were buried inside their squishy glory. As she walked back to her smiling son, her soft tush shifted from left to right, each cheek powerfully grinding up and down. To her surprise her boy was looking upset.

"What's wrong dear?"

"I can't... find... Iron Man..." he whimpered.

The boy had lost his action figure. With the advantage of height, his mother scanned the surrounding area, trying to see if she could spot the toy. She found it along the edge of the pool, sunken down to the cold floor. It was probably kicked over there by some stranger.

"Stay here, I'll go save him okay?" she said with a wink. Her boy's face lightened and she went to go get it.

Things weren't looking good for you. The encroaching smell and the few thick hairs that you passed by could only mean one thing. Before long you'd be at the very bottom of her ass crack. Her monolithic cheeks began to shift once more, pulling you down her ass again. How could something that looked so soft on the outside be so heavy and crushing on the inside? The grinding walls smeared you across her increasingly volatile skin, rubbing you face into her deep crack until you could taste her rank ass flavour. Suddenly you were crammed against a hard muscle, one that smelled incredibly ripe. No doubt it was her anus.

Despite being pressed against such a sensitive part of her body, the mother still hadn't detected your presence, she just kept on marching toward the sunken action figure. With every step her buns shifted behind you, prodding you into the massive pucker. It was closed, but it had some give to it, and you worried that if you got pushed enough times you might sink past her smelly wrinkles. You tried to wriggle yourself backwards but the constantly moving ass wasn't giving you an inch. The woman then reached the toy at the end of the pool, and bent over to pick it up.

Then something happened that no one expected.

When the woman bent over to grab her son's toy, her huge ass stuck out. Her knees bent and her cheeks spread, allowing her swimsuit to slide in a little and exposing her open ass - right in front of a water jet. The powerful rush of water was lined up directly with her anus, and came at you at full force. It was strong enough that it forced her unsuspecting anal muscles open, and sent you shooting up her asshole with a flurry of bubbles. In a single second you had gone from the world of the living to the sticky nightmarish hell that was an adult woman's bowels.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, jumping up in surprise from the sudden blast of water.

Her huge cheeks clenched from the feeling of cold liquid inside her butt. The large cavernous tunnel shrank instantly, tightly coiling around you. Frothy water, mixed in with her disgusting filth got in your mouth. You wanted to cry, but the crushing anal walls stopped you from doing anything but writhe in agony. Soon the pool water adjusted to her body heat and the heavy clenched walls retracted. It spread through the long steamy colon as your body slumped to the ground, finally able to breathe. The air inside her ass smelled horrible, each whiff burned your insides. You were trapped in here, without anybody coming to save you. The gorgeous milf, the sexy curvaceous woman that you were previously so infatuated with, you were now stuck inside her huge round ass, deep within the most awful place of her body.

Outside, the big woman stood straight back up, with her son's toy in hand. That was a big shock! She had never had a pool jet shoot water up her ass before, the sensation of water sloshing inside her was weird. Dipping her free hand under the water she grabbed one of her butt cheeks and blushed slightly. She felt a strange feeling welling up from inside her.