- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Vore, Mouth Play, Lesbians]

Tracer and Emily enjoy the romantic treats she prepared. Though to the 'treats,' it's not romantic - it's horrifying.

“Wait, ‘chocolate covered strawberries?’” Emily repeated, a mark of apprehension on her freckled, pale, face. If Tracer was referring to them as food, that could mean only one thing.

“Uh huh!” Tracer nodded proudly, shaking her messy chestnut strands about.

“Lena…” Emily said, drawing out the last vowel as her face went long. Emily’s face was already ‘longer’ than Tracer’s; her features more angular and sharper, where Tracer’s were bubbly and cute. So, when Emily’s thin, pink, lips frowned – Tracer noticed. The tone of her voice helped, too.

“I know, I know. You don’t like the taste of tinies. But that’s why I coated them in candy and chocolate! You favorite,” Tracer cooed, inching closer and walking her fingers along Emily’s long leg.

“It’s more that I don’t like how they feel in my mouth. It’s weird!” Emily shivered. She used to be put off by them in general, especially their pleas for salvation, which she was hearing even now. Yet after Tracer explained they weren’t actually real people, and she felt how good it was to have them under her power, she fell under her girlfriend’s sway.

“Pleeeeeease?” Tracer lowered her head and looked up at Emily with her big, milk chocolate colored, eyes. On their own, cute enough, but when she batted her thick eyelashes and pouted her already pouty lips, Emily’s resolve weakened.

“I don’t know…” Emily trailed off. She looked down at the box of sugar-coated tiny people, struggling fruitlessly, but eagerly, against their candy bounds.

Tracer followed her eyes and saw her looking over the shrunken people she prepared for dessert. With all their negative shouting, she decided to put the lid back on the box so she could have a private conversation with her girlfriend.

“Look, I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t want to do,” Tracer said, holding Emily’s hands and staring into her violet eyes. Gosh I love those eyes, she thought. “It’s just that it feels wonderful to eat them. And I want you to experience that too. Because you’re wonderful. And a wonderful person doing something wonderful, and feeling wonderful? That’s…that’s some math I can’t even do in my head, but it’s-“

“Wonderful?” Emily smirked.

“I was going to say awesome, but that too.” Tracer smiled that smile that had made her a British treasure.

Emily made a noise of indecisive decision making.

“I could teach youuuuu,” Tracer promised, walking her fingers against Emily’s sweater-covered stomach. When she heard Emily giggle, she felt confident she’d won her over.

Emily laughed, pushing Tracer’s hands away. “Okay, okay. I’ll do it.” She had more to say, but she had to wait for Tracer to let up on her squealing hug. “But if I don’t like it…”

“Then we’ll stop and never speak of it again,” Tracer swore, gesturing the crossing of her heart. “I’ll just clean up the coating on the rest and we’ll do what we’ve always done with them.”

Back in the box, the desserts discussed the meaning behind the turn of events.

“What do you think’s going to happen? Do you think she’ll really eat us?” A clearly terrified woman asked.

“I don’t know,” a man said. “She didn’t sound sure, though.”

“Maybe she’ll rescue us!” came another suggestion.

“Piss off with that nonsense,” the man, who knew a lot more about their situation than they did, said. “Even if she doesn’t eat us, they’re gonna do away with us in some manner or another. Given we’re covered in fuckin’ chocolate, a betting man would say we’re getting sucked down their gullets.”

“I hope she steps on you, you insect!” an older woman snapped.

“As long as she does it in a sexy way, I don’t really mind,” he chuckled darkly. “I’ve watched plenty of birds have their way with even more tinies. Not a one didn’t look like she wasn’t aroused by it. I suggest you all make peace with your fates and just enjoy yourselves.”

Before anyone could argue with him further, their priorities drastically changed. The lid came off again. All of them peered up at the grinning faces of Tracer and Emily. “She said yes, everyone!” Tracer called down to them, clapping her hands excitedly. More reserved than her, Emily only managed a closed-mouth smile and some half-assed raise-the-roof gestures.

“So, who do you want?” Tracer asked, gesturing to the box.

“Uh…oh gosh, I don’t know. Do they each taste different?”

“Well, taste varies slightly from person to person, but I’m not enough of a connoisseur to predict which of these will taste best.”

“Are you sure?” Emily smirked. “I’ve seen you slurp down enough of our used ‘marital aids’ to infer you must have a refined palette.”

“Look, my favorite food is fish and chips,” Tracer paused to look down at the box, “and you guys of course!” Eyes swung back to Emily. “So, I’m not an expert on taste profiles. All I know is, they taste awesome, especially with candy, and they feel even better.”

“Hmmm,” Emily was being indecisive again.

“How about…” Tracer interjected, not wanting Emily to linger too long and risk backing down. “This one?” Tracer’s tan fingers closed around the first selection: a young woman. The woman was laid out on Tracer’s palm, so she could be shown off to the discerning ginger. “I figure, maybe, a woman would be a good start. Since, y’know, you have a taste for them.” Tracer nudged Emily with her elbow. It was something of a risk for Tracer to choose the woman. She noticed she was squirming the most, so she figured that one would give Emily the most tickles in her stomach. However, she was squirming the most because she was the most terrified, which may end up turning Emily off to the situation.

Emily paused. “Alright, she’ll be good.” The gamble paid off. “So, how do I do this? I’ve seen you eat them before, just not…like this,” Emily noted, referring to their romantic and delicious presentation.

“I’ll show you!” Tracer happily volunteered. Another tiny was grabbed from the box, without Tracer even bothering to look. It just so happened to be the other woman, the older one, of the collection. Perfect! Tracer thought, having inadvertently created a more 1-to-1 comparison.

“First, you want to get the chocolate off. That part’s easy,” Tracer started her instructions with. Though she couldn’t feel the tiny struggle, she could certainly see her do so from the shoulders up. Tracer tilted the dessert back, aiming her feet first toward her slowly widening mouth. The woman stopped shaking her head for a moment to peer down her body at the yawning maw ahead of her.

“No!” she shrieked. Little by little she was sent past Tracer’s lips. It was a surreal experience, seeing a human mouth like that, up close, and knowing you were going to fit inside. She could just barely make out the twitching of her tongue. Threads of saliva between the top and bottom of her mouth stretched and thinned until they broke. Droplets of spit became the short-lived stalactites of the cave. “Please! Please don’t do this! Please, please, please!” Just as she was sure the mouth was going to close past her head, it closed down instead against her chest.

Unseen, Tracer’s tongue lapped away at the chocolate, stripping it away from the strawberry candy bondage. The woman couldn’t feel this entirely, but she did feel herself being knocked around by a very eager tongue. Slowly, a rarity for her, Tracer pulled the tiny out, but not fully. She only wanted to strip away some of the chocolate with her plump lips.

The woman’s perspective was spun, literally, as Tracer rotated her like a corkscrew back into her mouth. So disoriented, she could no longer anticipate what was going to happen – not that she had much luck of that before the spin cycle began. Even as Tracer brought her back out, and back in, repeating with satisfied noises, the bellowing woman couldn’t tell where she was in the matter. All she could say for certain was that she was in danger.

A tip of the tongue gently pressed out, wetting Emily’s pink lips as she watched. She had to admit, that even in matters of eating tinies, Tracer knew how to put on a show. Breath caught in her throat when Tracer pulled out the tiny and hung her vertical. The tongue she had grown quite familiar with started lapping away at the candy shell that had been stripped of its chocolate. Growing more excited, her fingers curled back around the tiny in her hand, sealing her in darkness. It was for the best, anyway. The tiny didn’t want to witness what Tracer was doing. Only her morbid curiosity had forced her to watch what she had.

“The candy,” Tracer said between licks, “will take longer, of course.” Emily listened to the soft sounds of her softer tongue stripping away the strawberry hard shell. To the smaller woman, however, the sounds were anything but soft. “However,” lick, lick, lick, “the shell is pretty thin,” lick, lick, “so pretty soon…” lick, lick, lick, lick, “it’ll be thin enough for them to break free!”

On cue, as soon as the woman felt some agency back in her limbs, she stretched out, breaking away the very thin coating into sticky shards. She was still covered, for the most part, in strawberry candy, but she could move freely. Well, as free as she could in Tracer’s grasp.

“Once they can move, it’s time to swallow!” Tracer announced, to her and Emily’s excitement, and everyone else’s terror. The last plea for mercy was interrupted as she was flung through the air and landed in Tracer’s accepting mouth. Despite the impression she gave, she didn’t swallow right away. Tracer savored the thrashing in her mouth for a few moments while getting rid of the strawberry shards. Having sampled chocolate, then strawberry, and now flesh, Tracer was ready for the grand finale.

Emily’s eyes went wide as she watched. Tracer’s head fell back, exposing the full length of her throat. Delicate fingers rested against the base, waiting for the final pass of the lump. Emily silently gasped as she heard the gulp, knowing it signaled the last chance the tiny had at escape going away. Her gaze followed the bump in the tan neck slide down a bit, stop, and then with another gulp go the rest of the way. Her trance was only broken when Tracer sat her head forward and let out a satisfied “ahh.”

The voracious hero shook her body in a shiver as it ran up her. “Ooo, that was wonderful!” Her eyes opened and looked at her girlfriend, who transfixed on her stomach. Tracer was happy to satisfy her curiosity. “Want to feel?” She asked, confident in Emily’s answer. She stood and pulled up on her short, black, dress she bought just for Emily. Inch by inch it bunched up in her grasp, going up her thighs and then her curvy hips. Tracer only stopped when her stomach, and black string panties, were exposed. Seeing how slowly Emily was moving, Tracer grabbed her hand and pressed it against her twitchy tummy.

Another silent gasp left Emily’s lips as she felt the tiny struggling in the stomach. Emily knew Tracer ate tinies, she’d known since Tracer first started doing it, but she had never really cared to watch. It was an activity she saw no joy in, other than seeing how happy Tracer was, and enjoying how amorous it seemed to make her. Therefore, in the past all she offered were passing glances. Now she had watched the process slowly take place and was now feeling the summation of the efforts fighting against Tracer’s stomach walls. “I can feel her!”

“If you can feel her,” Tracer said down at her lover, “imagine how much I can feel her.” She watched the last of Emily’s trepidation leave when her face lit up at the prospect. The prospect of eating a tiny herself. To taste it. To feel it. To dominate it. She could tell Emily was ready. Plus, she got to show off her sexy underwear earlier than she planned, and that delighted Tracer. And Emily, for that matter. With her dress smoothed back down, and her bum on the couch, Tracer got ready to watch Emily break her vore virginity.

A deep inhale and long exhale later, and Emily was ready. Fingers unclenched and exposed her first. In her heated witness to the hot display, much of the chocolate had melted and smeared on her hand. “Oh, shoot!” Emily despaired.

“Don’t worry,” Tracer reassured. “You just focus on the tiny. I’ll clean up.” Tracer’s fingers closed in around the tiny woman and peeled her off Emily’s palm. As she brought her closer to Emily’s lips, her mouth instinctively started to open, though with some clear hesitation. Once Tracer’s 2nd favorite lips in the world (her 1st favorite were further south) closed in around the dessert, she left the rest to Emily. Meanwhile, Tracer brought Emily’s hand up for herself to clean off. And what better than the best way to clean off chocolate?

Cooing around the tiny, feeling Tracer seductively lick her hand clean, those big chocolate eyes watching her, Emily started to suckle on her treat. It didn’t take long to remove the chocolate, as there wasn’t much left, and when she started to taste the strawberry, Emily slurped the shrunken woman in the rest of the way. While Tracer had treated hers like a lollipop, Emily was using the Jolly Rancher method.

The woman inside was in hell. Emily’s mouth was incredibly warm and full of saliva from all her salivating while watching Tracer. The moans from the flavor and watching/feeling Tracer lick her clean were deafening. As she was tossed around the mouth, her hard shell knocked into the teeth and made a loud sound. Worse were the vibrations it sent through her body with each impact. Like a Jolly Rancher, Emily did two primary things to the woman. One, she’d keep her in her cheek as she sucked, extracting the flavor and thin layers from the candy. Mostly, she’d keep her pinned to the roof with her tongue as she sucked. The woman felt her body slip quite often from the suction, threatening to yank her into the throat earlier than either woman wanted.

“Oh!” Emily blurted out. “I can feel her moving now,” she said as best she could with the woman on her tongue. Every twitch sent her this way and that, but Emily never let her go far. “Do I swallow?”

“How many guys at university wished they could have ‘eard you say that?” Tracer joked. A smirking scowl from Emily later and Tracer answered seriously. “Not yet. Just let her move around a bit. She’s not going anywhere, though you may want to corral ‘er if you feel ‘er getting near your throat.” Emily did as she was told, relaxing her tongue and letting the woman explore.

The woman was frantic and panicked. As soon as she could move, she did so. No space to stand, not that she could with the uneven, wet, and moving ground. So, she crawled. She shuddered as she felt what were clearly the teeth and recoiled in fear. The roof was wrinkled under her touch, and clearly wasn’t going to help her. The tongue was so slimy, which she didn’t like. More than that, she didn’t like how it moved, and that it moved at all. She might have compared it to a giant slug, if she had ever allowed herself to touch one in her life. In truth, nothing she had experienced in her life would compare to what would come next.

Ready, Emily swallowed. Well, she tried. She’d never had something that big in her mouth that she didn’t chew up first before swallowing. Her body was fighting against her attempts. It was like trying to dry swallow a large pill. The body feared choking, rightfully so, and Emily couldn’t even get the woman to her throat.

“I can’t do it,” Emily said, mouth full. Every word let in a brief flash of light and a glimpse at the outside world for her prey. “She’s too big.”

Before Emily could spit her out, Tracer held out her hand. “Wait right there, I’ll get something. Don’t spit her out!” Tracer leaped over the back of the couch and sprinted to the kitchen.

Emily sat with her hands in her lap, eyes looking about the room while she waited. She never had to wait long when it came to Tracer. However, with a squirming life in her mouth, she grew a little impatient. Emily wasn’t even bothering to taste her anymore. The stillness in her mouth allowed the shrunken woman to find the back of her lips and start to push herself through.

First came her hand. As she pushed herself against the giant teeth, her arm slid out with it. Soon, her head and then her shoulders exited too. By that point, Emily could feel what was going on, and squeezed her lips tighter, preventing her from slipping out further. It didn’t matter. The woman had gotten out far enough to do what she needed to do.

“Please!” She cried up at Emily, who literally looked down her nose at her. “Don’t eat us! Don’t eat me! Look, I heard what you said. You don’t want to do this, I can tell. She talked you into it! I don’t know what she’s told you, but we are real. I am a real human being! I had a life before this, and you can give it back to me. Just spit me out, hide me, do whatever you have to but don’t eat me!”

Emily had to admit, she made a strong case. Even she had her doubts about the validity that the shrunken people weren’t lab grown but were actual people. She wasn’t a scientist, but she’d wager shrinking someone was easier than building a person, no matter how small. However, she never could accept the possibility that the tinies were real people. The sole reason being that if they were real people, that meant that what she had done, what Tracer had done, was bad. It was wicked, to put it lightly. And there was no way Emily could entertain the idea that Tracer was in any way a bad person.

Speak of the devil, Tracer came back around with a bottle of wine and two glasses. “Brought along some training wheels,” Tracer announced as she sat. “Oh, ‘ello there, love,” she said to the woman trying desperately to get out of Emily’s mouth. “Sorry, I only brought along two glasses, so you’ll ‘ave to sit this one out.” Uncaring of the woman’s protests, perhaps even delighting in it, Tracer pushed against the woman’s head with her finger and slid her back between Emily’s lips. “Boop.”

The thrashing in Emily’s mouth was restored anew. Emily, meanwhile, just enjoyed her movements, foreign though they felt. Tracer had poured them both some white wine. Something light, Tracer decided, to not overpower the taste of the tiny herself. “This should help get her down,” Tracer informed, taking a sip from her own glass. Unable to wait any longer, Emily downed some of the wine to wash the tiny into her gut. “Not too much! Just a sip. Don’t want to drown her before she gets there.” Just a sip was all it took. When her body felt the liquid hit her tongue, it eagerly allowed the throat to open for the swallow.

There was nothing the woman could do to stop it now. The wine swept her of her hands and knees and carried her immediately to Emily’s throat. Though the wine slipped down easily, Emily was not liquid. So instead, she found herself waiting in Emily’s throat. It wouldn’t be long, however. Each gulp sent her further and further down, the muscles squeezing around her and dampening her cries. The pressure was intense, but the good thing was that it was over fast. The bad thing was it meant she was now in Emily’s stomach. She remained disoriented, of course. More so than ever. But that didn’t stop her for screaming her lungs sore and slamming her fists against Emily’s walls.

“Ah!” Emily squealed. “I can feel her!” She didn’t even have to ask. Tracer immediately slid her hand up under her sweater and pressed it against her stomach. Emily helped her out and pulled up the thick covering, exposing the smooth, pale, expanse of her delightfully soft torso.

“How does it feel?” Tracer asked. “How does she feel?” She added with a more wicked smile.

“It’s…she’s…wonderful!” Emily was glowing. “I’ve played with tinies before. Hell, they’ve even found their way inside me one way or another. But this? This is different. I feel so…powerful! I feel so…”

“Aroused?” Tracer finished for her. She was right. With the life inside her thrashing around to survival, Emily felt aroused. She began to think of the tiny as an actual human life, which she was of course. She thought about how she had traded a human life, one with a life and a future, for her pleasure. This woman, this snack, had spent her entire life working hard, facing obstacles, and overcoming them – all to wind up inside her cute little tummy. As her thighs rubbed together, she nearly came from that thought alone. Tracer’s hand on her stomach, and the tiny writhing around on the other side of that stomach wall, got her the rest of the way to an orgasm. A subtle one, but one, nonetheless.

Suddenly, Tracer’s lips were upon Emily’s. She couldn’t contain herself anymore. Seeing her girlfriend in such a heightened state of arousal, matching her own increased horniness, and all because they had both devoured two people, broke down the last of her inhibitions. With her hand still on Emily’s stomach, she pushed her back along the couch and followed with her. Laying on top of her, Tracer’s tongue pushed into Emily’s mouth. Two murderous mouths played with one another, while their future victims watched.

“This may be the best day of my life,” the gruff man said, trying his best to keep his head up so he could watch the gigantic lesbians delight in one another. He licked his lips as he saw Tracer push her hand up further, shoving aside more of the sweater and cupping the breast in the salmon pink bra. His eyes swung in the other direction when he saw Emily’s hands hike up Tracer’s dress and sink her fingers into her barely covered ass cheeks. “Saints alive, I think I died and went to ‘eaven.”

“You’re going to actually die if you don’t help us get out of here!” someone tried to reason.

“There aint a place on this shitty globe I’d rather be than right ‘ere, right now,” he responded with attention give to his detractors. “Except maybe on that couch with ‘em.”

Dreams do come true, even if they should be nightmares. With Emily’s mouth on her neck, Tracer reached over to the box and blindly picked the next dessert: the gruff man. “Oh, thank you, God! I promise I won’t waste this opportunity!” No deity heard him. And the two goddesses he was advancing toward didn’t pay any mind to what he was saying.

Tracer pushed, begrudgingly pulling herself away from Emily’s mouth. However, she wanted to see her eat another one. “I want to see you eat another one.” See? Emily was all too eager to accept. Without another word, she opened her mouth and laid out her tongue. Her eager willingness displayed, Tracer slid the man feet first into her mouth.

The pink lips closed around his body. He wasn’t squirming at all, not that she would have felt it if he had. Gently she suckled at his chocolate while he watched. “Taste good, lass? I’ve always thought of m’self as a gift to women,” he smugly commented so close to death’s door, no matter how attractive death was. He looked up and saw Tracer watching. Her adorable freckled face looked down from on high, her bangs darkening her features. The shadows didn’t hide her mouth, open and salivating, though. A bit of drool dripped out and hit him directly on the head.

“Ack!” He instinctively said. After shaking some loose, one eye now closed and the other squinting, he found his smile again. “No worries, lass. I quite enjoy the previews before the show.” He said a lot more things, all in relation to either his own desirability or his desire to be inside either Tracer or Emily. His only regret, he noted, was that he couldn’t do both. How wrong he was.

Tired of listening to his constant yapping, Tracer descended. Full lips closed in around what Emily left exposed of him. When she felt her girlfriend suddenly kissing her, Emily generously pushed him forward. The two of them then shared equal halves of the nearly sucked-clean man.

He was certainly happy about the turn of events. At first. He hadn’t realized how humid it would be in their mouths. He supposed he shouldn’t be surprised, and instead opted to focus on how soft their wrestling tongues felt. “Ladies, ladies, please don’t fight,” he said for his own amusement. “There’s plenty of me to go around!” However, only one woman would get the prize.

He had to admit, being in the middle of a lesbian make out was rougher than he’d dreamed. Their mouths were soft, but relentless in their assault on his body. He had imagined the bath part of the tongue bath would be more relaxing, but the saliva was thick and heavy. There was no doubt in his mind hitting the teeth wouldn’t feel good – and he was at least right about that. Though he knew they were moaning, at his size, in their mouths, it was hard to distinguish them as anything other than loud, albeit feminine, noises. The darkness was the worst, for him. Not knowing what was going to come next, not being able to take in the sights. It frustrated him more than terrified him. The fear would come later. Sooner, rather than later, actually.

It seemed Tracer had won the battle of the tongues. No longer able to contain herself, she greedily stole him away from Emily with her more practiced tongue. She sat up, straddling Emily’s lap, and leaned her head back. The hero gave a strong swallow, working hard to swallow the tiny was a bit beefier than the rest. When he finally fell into her stomach, she rested a hand against her clearly displayed abdominal muscles and took a sip of white wine.

Inside the stomach, the man fell in on top of the exhausted woman. There was less space than he was hoping for. He was hoping to stretch out and welcome his untimely death with a relaxed heart. Instead, he was left fighting for space with a woman who wanted nothing to do with him. For Tracer this of course meant even more struggling, so she was fine with that. The wine she added only angered them more.

Now that he was at the final stretch of his demise, he found it harder to really dismiss his demise was imminent. Up until that point he had put on a brave face, both for the others but mostly himself. Denial was very powerful. He told himself being swallowed through the moaning mouth of a hot woman would be the ideal way to go. He still believed that may be true. However, ideal or not, it was still a way to go. He didn’t want to go. Finally, the fear was setting in, and he violently thrashed against her stomach walls to get out.

“I thought you wanted to watch me eat another one,” Emily teased, running her hands along Tracer’s strong thighs. She had watched many tinies get crushed between those strong thighs. Emily smirked at Tracer’s unapologetic shrug.

“There’s more where that came from,” Tracer promised. To Emily and Tracer, that was a sweet reminder of the fun ahead. For those left in the box, it was a grim reminder of the horror to come.

One by one the rest of them were consuming in ways ranging from romantic to erotic. Tracer and Emily traded tinies with each other; sucking clean the chocolate and then swapping the two tinies between their mouths. With another pair, they tested adding another flavor and dunked the tinies into their wine glasses. Both agreed that while it added something, it took away more than it added. Some were disposed of in mundane ways, idly sucked on and then swallowed by the two women discussed their days between orgasms. Others were eaten in more sexually charged ways, as the two women worked toward their next orgasms. Eventually, their ravenous feast had ended, though not by choice.

“Aw, there are no more,” Emily remarked as she looked at the sadly empty box.

Tracer was of course sad that there were no more but was delighted that Emily had so enjoyed breaking her vore cherry. “Shall we adjourn to the bedroom, m’lady,” Tracer said in an overly posh voice.

“What a marvelous idea,” Emily said, matching the accent, causing them both to laugh. As they stood, Tracer took another look down at the box.

“Look! There’s one left!” Indeed, there was. Pressed up against the wall of the box, away from everyone else, and out of the line of sight the women had while on the couch, was the last candy-coated tiny. He had remained as quiet as possible, and not just while in the box. In the bowl, too, he tried to remain invisible, though that clearly didn’t work. He’d almost succeeded in being overlooked but was once again unable to escape Tracer’s gaze.

“Who should get him?” Emily asked, picking up the last man standing.

“Why don’t we both get him?” Tracer suggested, plucking the tiny from her grip.

“Are you suggesting another make-out session?” Emily asked, referring to the means in which they savored the gruff man. “Cause my tongue is kind of worn out.”

“Hopefully not too worn out,” Tracer made sure to mention, waggling her eyebrows. “But no, I mean why don’t we bring him into the bedroom with us?”

Emily moaned as she smiled. “That sounds like a fantastic idea. Here’s hoping he can keep up with us.” As she said that, both women looked down at the last tiny in their possession, smiling. And since he was the last, at least for a while, they were set on making him last.

Chapter End Notes:

Expect plenty of body exploration, insertion, and lesbian sex in the next chapter!