- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The characters  and settings below do not belong to the author and are the property of their respective owners.  The author is not affiliated with the aforementioned copyright holders. Any original characters, settings, and plot are property of the author. If it is illegal for you to view this material in your country, please do not read further. All characters featured are of at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

[Breasts, Insertion, Sweat, Mouthplay, Vore]

AN: Something goes wrong when Ana tests her shrink-dart, but she makes due nonetheless.

The crosshairs of Ana's rifle began to steady over the image of Widowmaker, who was also taking in someone with her own rifle. The one-eyed Egyptian sniper's snarl of detest turned into one of joy as she thought of the revenge she was about to take out on the woman who took her eye. While the saying was “an eye for an eye,” and it was never more apt in that moment, Ana was going to take much more than that. Ana squeezed the trigger, sending out the customized syringe bullet filled with a special mixture.

 

As the bullet flew, the French assassin was obscured by a swirl of black and red smoke. Before the sniper's purple skin could be pierced, the bullet landed itself in the now appearing Reaper. The sudden scream drew Widowmaker's attention, but when she turned toward its source, all she saw was a pile of Reaper's clothing. That on its own was strange enough to prompt her to escape from her position.

 

Ana cursed in her native language but took solace in the fact that her customized bullet seemed to work. She'd have to investigate to make sure, and she'd have to be quick about it. Luckily for her, her unwilling test subject found it too difficult to escape his bizarre predicament. Reaper’s clothing was heavy and multilayered, so Ana’s concern wasn’t that he’d escape before she got to him – it was that he’d be crushed under the weight of it all. When she arrived, she began to move the clothes around, searching for her new target. There, in the middle of the pile of black was a naked, 3-inch, Reaper.

 

The soldier in her told her it was best to dispose of him right now; reduce him to a red paste under her boot. However, the wounded, revenge-minded, justice-seeker in her had other ideas.

 

"I have much in store for you, Gabriel, but my mission is not yet over. You'll have to wait," she said to Reaper after picking him up by his ankle, holding him upside down in front of her face.

 

He was far too disoriented to know exactly what she was saying. Going by her tone, though, he knew he didn’t like it.

 

Ana reached for one of her pouches, to store the shrunken Talon member in, but paused when she came up with a less practical, but more fun, idea. With her free hand, she pulled down the zipper of her coat, revealing the deep, brown, cleavage Reaper was being carried toward. Reaper watched the larger-than-life tits squeeze together, more than they already where in the tight tank top, as Ana took in a deep breath of anticipation. Ana shivered at the familiar yet foreign feeling when the bare skinned edgelord was deposited atop her breasts. The skin to skin contact was nothing new, but in this new form it felt like the first time she ever had someone else caress her breasts. Needless to say, she liked it.

 

Reaper could already feel himself slipping down between her tits, despite his frantic efforts to pull himself up, finding no way to grip onto her smooth chest. Ana pressed him further down into her cleavage with her finger, keeping him snug and secure between her breasts. He began to yell something at her, something she couldn't quite make out, both from his size, and the sound of her zipper being pulled back up.

 

He was sealed in darkness, and the pressure around him was intense, even though the texture was soft. It was also very humid, and her skin was already lightly glazed with sweat. His hell was only just beginning, as soon Ana began to take off in a sprint. The result was her chest bouncing up and down violently, or as much as it could within the confines of her top and jacket. Still, it was very violent for Reaper, who lost all sense of direction during her jog.

 

Suddenly she stopped, and he was allowed a moment of respite. It was short lived, for after the sound of a deafening gunshot was heard, she took off running again. Like a good sniper, she never stayed in the same spot after taking a shot. This continued for a time that Reaper could no longer keep track of, his world spinning and the heat getting to him. Her skin was becoming more coated in sweat and threatened to slide him free of his confines. He did his best to use that opportunity, wriggling between her tits to try and free himself of their suffocating embrace. Reaper found himself under even more pressure when Ana threw herself to the ground.

 

Ana went prone, laying on her stomach, staying low as she took another Talon member in her sights. Sadly, still not the one she wanted most. Her weight was now pressing down onto her chest, which flattened against the ground and squeezed Reaper between them even more. He thought he was going to be shot out from between her tits from the pressure and sweat. It seemed more likely he’d suffocate before that could happen. Ana's heartbeat was a constant distraction, the thundering pumping keeping him from being able to have a single thought to himself. Much to his joy, Ana sounded off another shot (though he didn’t enjoy that part), and stood up immediately after. The damage was already done, though, and the jostling, heat, and pressure took its toll and Reaper finally blacked out.

 

He awoke upon making a harsh landing from a tremendous height. The soft surface kept him from taking lasting damage, but the air still shot from his lungs. Reaper, after managing to recover from the dizziness and catching his breath, realized he had been deposited onto the middle of a large bed. The Talon assassin looked up at Ana, who was in the process of removing her hood and jacket. He had to admit, despite her age, her body was as fit and firm as the day she joined Overwatch. After she pulled off her belt and let it drop to the ground, she finally addressed him.

 

"Let me make one thing clear, Reaper, you are going to die today. For too long you've been allowed to roam free, and I for one am not interested in seeing you go to a trial you will likely escape from. So, I'm going to deal with you myself." There were countless ways she could accomplish this, and Reaper could think of none that he could defend against. His only hope was a pre-execution escape or a quick death.

 

Through instinct, he began to run toward the edge of the bed, in some vain hope of leaping to freedom and finding a means of hiding from her. Ana laughed at the attempt, and easily grabbed him before he reached the edge.

 

"I didn't think I could trust you to accept your death like a man." Ana looked for a place to put him while she finished undressing, but every scenario ended with him running off the edge or finding a way to hide.

So, she was left with the best, and most delicious, solution. Gripping him by his arms, Ana raised Reaper up high and tilted her head back before opening her mouth wide, letting Reaper, and herself, have a taste of things to come.

 

As he was overcome with a level of fear he didn't think possible, he began to panic and flail, hoping to at the very least fall to a quick death. He would have no such luck, and soon he found his feet, then his legs, lower into the wet and humid confines of her mouth. By the time her lips closed, only his shoulders and up were still outside of her mouth. Reaper kicked and squirmed, but could do nothing to free himself, and only succeeded in making Ana giggle. He put all the strength he had into pushing himself free by pressing down on her lips. But they were too thick, too soft, too slick to let him find purchase.

 

The sniper resumed her strip, pulling off her sweaty top and tossing it aside. Due to her standing in front of a mirror, Reaper was allowed to see Ana disrobe, and his mind focused less on escape, and more on her. Her nipples looked like two chocolate kisses resting in the center of two caramel colored teardrops. Her stomach was not only flat, it was fit. Clearly defined muscles underneath her pulled-taut skin. He was around her same age and he was finding it difficult to maintain his level of ideal fitness. So how the hell was she doing it, he wondered. The light sheen of sweat that covered her skin gave her an otherworldly glow. Her breasts jostled and moved while she shimmied out of her pants and kicked off her boots. During the stronger tugs she gave to her outfit, her tits even clapped together a few times. When she finished, she could feel something poking at her tongue. When she realized what it was, she spat Reaper out back toward the bed, this time landing near the pillows at the head.

 

"An erection?! Oh, Gabriel, you are pathetic." He scrambled backwards as Ana began to approach. She crawled along the bed on all fours, her breasts swinging with her movements, and her firm ass visible in the mirror behind her.

 

"I can't say I'm surprised, though. You always did want me, didn't you, Gabriel? Back at Overwatch.” Her voice was deeper than most women’s, from years of whiskey and smoking. It added a seductive quality to everything she said. And to the actually seductive things she said, well, it made them unbearable for Reaper to hear. “In truth, I found you quite attractive back then as well,” she said, stroking his ego. “I was always hoping you’d make the first move, Gabriel. I am a sniper, after all, so I don’t exactly leap into things,” she admitted with a giggle. “The years, and tragedies, of my life have taught me, however, that if you want something, you need to take it.” Reaper shuddered at the pointed aggressiveness she exhibited. “In any case, today is both the luckiest, and unluckiest, day of your life, Gabriel.” Ana rose up, staying on her knees and towering over Reaper with intimidating beauty. He was mesmerized by the sight of her pussy, barely obscured by her trimmed hair, but soon panicked again.

 

Ana sat back on her heels, and with one hand held Reaper between her legs, and the other started to spread her moistening lips. He was witness to her fingers playing with her clit and listened to her moans as they grew louder and louder. Reaper peered up her body, along her flat, defined, stomach, between her heavy breasts, and at her face while she chewed on her lower lip. He had dreamed of being the reason she’d make that face for years. He just didn’t think this was how he’d do it. As she grew more aroused, her grip on him tightened, her fingers squeezing tight around him and threatening to breaks his bones, and at the very least were bruising him.

 

Satisfied with how wet and ready she was, Ana, without warning or ceremony, plunged Reaper headfirst into her snatch. She laughed with sadistic glee as she saw his legs kick wildly while he was half-buried inside her still tight pussy. Ana wanted those legs to kick around inside of her, though, so with one hand keeping her lips loose and willing, she used the other to start to push Gabriel deeper and deeper inside, until she only had to press on his feet with her finger to completely hide him from the world.

 

He thought the heat, pressure, and darkness of her cleavage was intense. However, compared to the inside of her pussy it seemed like a heavenly dream. He could barely move, only struggle. Yet, his struggles caused her to moan louder, and her walls to close tighter around him. But he had no choice, he didn't want to get destroyed by this madwoman.

 

Ana, meanwhile, enjoyed his struggles, palming her breast and playing with her clit. She thought of the old friends she could now pursue romantically, once she had dealt with Talon. And she was off to a great start.

 

Just as he was about to pass out again, he heard Ana let out the clearest sounding scream yet, as fluids surged around him. From the pan and into the fire, Reaper was pulled free by his ankles, coughing and gasping for air. Ana deposited him on her stomach while the two of them caught their breaths. Reaper certainly heard it, but didn’t register the growling below him as a threat. If he had been able to look past her breasts and see her face, as she licked her lips and moaned, her eye focused with hunger, maybe he would have. A few droplets of cum fell off the defeated man as he was carried across her relaxed body. The fluid that coated him stung at his eyes, and he found it difficult to see what was happening, but he saw enough to know it wasn't good.

 

Signaling his coming doom with a hungry moan, Ana gave her lips another coating of saliva before opening them again to him. Part of Reaper thought she was just going to hold him in her mouth again, possibly clean him off, before she would likely crush him under foot or in hand. If he was being honest, if he had to choose how’d he go in that moment, he’d prefer to be crushed under her ass. He always admired how firm and soft it looked in her form fitting pants. But part of him also knew what was really about to happen, he just didn't want to admit it.

 

Slower than before he was lowered toward the maw, and as the realization began to take over, he started to struggle, with what little strength he had left. Her breath hit him in the face once he passed her lips. Gently he was laid out on her tongue, as if he was some sacrifice upon the wriggling altar. She was sat up enough that he didn't immediately slide down toward her throat. Before he could reach out past her lips once he turned around, they closed.

 

In the darkness of her mouth the pressure began to build. Air was being sucked back toward her throat and he was squeezed between her tongue and palette. She was sucking all of her juices off of him, it seemed, and based on the sounds coming from her throat, she enjoyed the flavor. Next he found himself being tossed around in the pitch-black cave, knocking into her teeth before being pushed against her cheek, where he was coated in more saliva.

 

Back on the tongue, he was given a moment of rest, and then the lips opened again. Wiping the spit from his face, he looked out past her lips and saw himself in the mirror. He could see himself lying, pathetically, on her tongue, and Ana smiling with her mouth and eye at his grave misfortune. In a final act of true cruelty and justice, Ana decided to leave her mouth open as she swallowed. It’d be more difficult, certainly. However, she wanted him to see the look on his face as he fell. She wanted him to see the same look on his face that he’d likely seen on hundreds, if not thousands, of others who had died at his hand.

 

Unable to contain herself any longer, Ana expertly maneuvered her tongue to flip Reaper off of it and back toward her throat. Gabriel, pathetic though she saw him, was agile and had quick reflexes. He grabbed at the bumps along her tongue, trying to find a way to prevent the inevitable. However, everything, himself included, was too wet to find any kind of solid and lasting grip. He felt his feet press against the entrance of her throat, and almost immediately he was being pulled down by her powerful throat muscles.

 

Outside, Ana was finding some difficulty in swallowing him. She even had to abandon her added cruelty and close her mouth, shutting Reaper off from seeing his overdue demise. Yet still she struggled. She had hoped three inches was small enough to finish the job easily. By her own admittance, she’d taken more than that into her mouth and throat in the past. However, she hadn't accounted for prey that could move about in her throat, fighting against the powerful but struggling throat muscles. Ana gripped the edge of her dresser as she continued to struggle to pull him down, using her other hand to stroke her neck to help edge him down her esophagus.

 

Reaper found some hope in how well he was resisting the pull of her throat muscles. With any luck, her body would naturally reject the meal and he'd be spat up against her will. As he looked up, he could see light enter her mouth, illuminating the red inside. Just as he planned to scramble toward it, the light dimmed, and a wave of liquid flowed past her lips, along her tongue, and came crashed into his face.

 

Ana continued to drink from the bottle of whiskey, using the aid of the liquid to wash Reaper down into the pit of her growling stomach. The liquor burned his eyes more than her sweat or cum did. Instinctively he raised a hand to cover his face, which only lead to him losing what grip he had and slip further into her throat. The rushing drink helped to push him, lubricate him, and ultimately wash him down the rest of the way, until finally Ana felt the small treat hit her stomach.

 

She ran a hand over her breast, pausing at her nipple for a moment, before tracing circles around Reaper's soon to be grave. Ana hadn’t even considered that she’d be able to feel Reaper inside of her belly. In response, she gave a surprised coo, followed by delighted chuckles. She also hadn’t considered how much the whole process would turn her on. More so than just having him struggle inside of her tight inner walls. As Ana returned to the bed to address the surge of arousal, she wondered if Widowmaker would taste differently. Perhaps like blueberries, she thought.