- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Mouth Play, Vore, Blowjob, Giant Male, F/m, FM/m, Vaginal Insertion, Anal Insertion, Giant Couple, Cruel]

AN: This chapter was not originally planned, thus it's an "EXTRA" chapter. A certain scene described by D.Va in part 3 was requested by several people, so I went ahead and did it. Again, it wasn't planned, so it's a little sloppy, and not "canon," so to speak. Enjoy!

They had spent all morning watching her, waiting for some clue as to what would come next. The tinies in her container were constantly in a state of panicked anticipation. Their owner, D.Va, was unpredictable. The only thing they could say for certain was whatever she would do, it would be cruel to them, and sexually thrilling to her. The shrunken men and women watched her lie on her bed, dressed only in flip flops, a blue string bikini with her pink logo on the right breast and crotch, and a thin white t-shirt whose wide neck hole hung loosely around one shoulder. The only thing that could steal away their captive viewing of her browsing her phone was a sudden sound. The sound of knocking.

Both the tinies and D.Va shot up in alarm when the strong three thuds were heard down the hall. Only D.Va was able to get out and leave her room to investigate. Happily. The tinies watched her squeezable buns bounce with every step. Though she had left, she wasn’t gone long. When she returned, she was not alone.

Stepping heavily into her bedroom was the fabled boyfriend. That much was obvious by how she had her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands on her ass, and her lips against his. She assaulted his face with a flurry of passionate, wet smacking, kisses while he tried to step steadily into her room. So far, he was living up to the hype. He looked no less attractive than D.Va herself. Tall and strong. Strong enough to hold her ass up with one big hand and slap at her cheek with the other.

With an elated squeal, she let herself back down onto the floor. “O-M-G I am so happy you’re here, baby! After your last text, I wasn’t sure you’d make it,” she cooed, resting her hands on his chest that fought against the tightness of his t-shirt.

“As if anything in this world could keep me from coming to see you, songbird,” he said, ditching her more popular moniker for one special to them.

“Plus, my ass is like a magnet for your dick!” she crudely boasted, eliciting rolled eyes and begrudging smirks from him. “Come on, we only have 48 hours before I have to leave, so let’s get started.” Though the tinies couldn’t see with D.Va’s body blocking their view, they could hear her fiddling with his belt.

“Whoa,” he chuckled, “slow down, jack rabbit. What’s the rush?” His striking eyes caught sight of the clear plastic container full of shrunken, startled, people. Despite having a hot young body against him as her hands fiddled with his pants, he had a displeased look on his face. He knew exactly why those tinies were there. “Uh, any chance we could put the peanut gallery away?”

D.Va looked up at him while sliding his belt out swiftly. “Why? I like the attention,” she admitted. “Besides, they won’t be just observers for long,” D.Va foretold, biting her lip.

“Seriously?” he groaned, pushing her back a little before she could finish undoing his fly. “They creep me out. Let’s not use them,” he asked, with a hint of a command. However, D.Va could not be commanded. She slid back up against him and looked up at him with her big, alluring eyes.

“Please, baby?” D.Va pouted. “I promised them,” she said. Indeed, she had. All morning, she would find time between activities to taunt the shrunken people. To ominously declare that her boyfriend was coming, and they’d all, one way or another, end up inside her – along with her boyfriend. They shivered at the implications. Especially the tiny who had heard her entire plan detailed to him days prior. He just hoped she’d forgotten.

Her boyfriend looked down at her, and there was no way he could say no to that face. Plus, she was swaying her hips left and right, letting him see her booty move as he looked down her shoulder. “Fine, fine. I’m not eating any this time, though,” he conditioned. “In fact, they’re not going inside me in any way,” he amended.

“Fine by me,” she agreed. “I already got a game plan for today. You don’t have to do anything except fuck my brains out!” D.Va giggled at his reaction to her crude language. She delighted in how much it bugged him. “No more killing time, it’s time to kill tinies!” she declared to the room. Outright talking about murder also made him uncomfortable, but he’d do anything for his girlfriend.

Down came the pants, which he kicked off easily as his shoes had already been taken off at the door. He began to reach into his boxers when she stopped him. “Hold on, babe. Over here.” D.Va led him over to the make-up table where the box of tinies were stationed. After positioning him, D.Va reached into his boxers’ barn door and fished out his cock. It landed on the counter, in front of the box, with a thud.

“See this?” D.Va addressed the tinies, kneeling on the floor so she could look them in the eyes. “This is a cock worthy of a woman like me. Just like I’m a woman worthy of a cock like this.” As she described worthiness, she gently ran her fingertips along the length of the mentioned cock. Even half hard it was intimidating. Especially to the shrunken men and women. Certainly, bigger than them at their height, but they knew that even in relation to his size it was impressive. And it wasn’t done growing.

D.Va easily removed the ill-fitted tank top, leaving her in nothing but her bikini (the flip flops had dropped mid-make out). She lifted the fabled dick with one hand, demonstrating its heft, and set to work getting it hard. Rather than just give him a hand job, she rested it against her cheek and cooed. “I love how warm it is,” she praised. “I can feel your veins throbbing against me. It knows it has work to do,” she described. “This fuck stick is going into every one of my holes, because I’m its fuck meat. By the time we’re done, you will have filled me to burst with all that cum you’ve been saving for me,” she said, cupping his heavy balls.

“Jesus Christ,” he said, half laughing. “Where do you come up with this stuff?”

“The Internet,” she cheerfully replied. “Now hush, I’m performing for my fans.” He knew that when she got like that, there was no stopping her. So, instead, he just crossed his arms, rolled his eyes, and enjoyed the ride.

Occupants of the box watched as the cock grew inch by inch. When finally it was at full mast, D.Va gave the head a sweet kiss. A send-off kiss before it got to work. While D.Va squeezed it, barely able to fit her fingers all the way around, she looked at the container. Her eyes were searching. There was no time to figure out her thoughts before she zeroed in on her target.

Without a word, and disregarding all others, she picked out one of her volunteers. A particularly mouthy one who dared to question her authority over his life. She held him aloft in front of her sweet face. Pink lips kissed at the air toward him before parting. Inside was a wet and humid cave he felt doomed to enter. To emphasize the danger, D.Va ran her squishy tongue over her perfectly white teeth. Though she knew he had no reason to fear being chewed up, it was fun to make him squirm. The squirmier the better, she felt.

Dangling in front of her, he grimaced as she ran her tongue against his body. The force alone caused him to swing in her pinching grasp. A brief discomfort before the real torture began. He was slowly lowered into her mouth, feet first. He kicked, of course. Fought against an impossible foe. A droplet of saliva fell on him as he was gingerly placed on her saliva-covered tongue. Then her mouth shut.

Sight was taken from him. All he could do was feel, hear, and smell. Her mouth felt wet, obviously, and soft. It was less yielding than he thought it would be. Perhaps it was his size, he thought. Still, there was no easy purchase to be found on her twitching tongue. The smell wasn’t as bad as he thought it might be. Another expectation proven wrong. It was probably due to her eating mints all day, likely for the benefit of her boyfriend. Either way, it gave her breath a bittersweet scent. What he heard was the worst of all. The popping gurgles of her throat flexing; begging eagerly for his arrival. Then there was light.

He had to know what was happening behind him, so he turned on the tongue. There he saw, resting against her bottom lip, was the head of her lover’s ‘fuck stick.’ He didn’t know if it was saliva or pre-cum on the slit, but he wanted nothing to do with it. D.Va, as always, made those decisions for him. With a practiced flick and thrust of her tongue, the tiny was thrown up a short distance and landed on the bulbous head. As he felt her humid breath pull away, he knew she had closed her mouth.

Turning around, he saw her. He saw those eyes he had fallen in love with. Just one of the many aspects of her that he fell in love with. One of the many aspects of her that now terrified him. Her nostrils flared with anticipation, sending a focused expulsion of air onto him. Then, just as she said she would the night he met her, she said one and only one word to him. “Run.”

As if it were a starting pistol, the word spoken put her into action. Her salivating mouth opened and lunged for her boyfriend and her prey. He made a foolish dive down the cock but was surprisingly successful. With another foolish move, he looked over his shoulder to see her progress. She was gaining fast. More and more of the giant dick was disappearing between her lips. Were it not for the time she took to appreciate every generous inch, swirling her tongue around it, sucking her cheeks inward, she would have caught him in no time at all.

Further he crawled, scooting his naked body against the veiny penis. The throbbing made it harder to move. Again, he looked back, unable to stop his own curiosity. D.Va had pulled back some, deciding to treat the head a bit more. Her mouth was wide open, showing off her tongue as it swirled expertly around the head. When she saw him looking at her, she winked. With renewed terror, he started back down the dick.

Once he got used to it, got his bearings, he made good progress. So was D.Va, however. The further he moved along, the further she did, too. The sound of her gags directly behind him caused him to move faster. He almost made it to the base of the dick when he felt his leg slip under her lip. She had caught him.

He started to fight harder than ever, much to her delight. The danger more real than ever, he started giving 200% effort. But it was too late. He was trapped by her. The more cock she took down her throat, the more he disappeared under her upper lip. Until finally, he was gone. D.Va squeezed her eyes shut, forcing down her boyfriend’s pride as far as she could. Almost far enough for her nose to press against his belly, but she wasn’t quite practiced enough. However, she won her prize, so she was happy.

The tiny was moved aside to let the cock slide back out without him. Now that he was safely in her mouth, she started bobbing her head in earnest. All the tiny could do was try not to get knocked back into the throat. He may well have, had D.Va not also had the same goal. She didn’t want him to be swallowed. Not yet. Most often, the tiny was pressed against her tongue, pinned underneath the giant prick that threatened to slide him backwards to his doom. In and out, in and out. He wasn’t even able to appreciate the moans coming up her throat. With a warning he was not privy to, it happened.

D.Va’s boyfriend came hard, shooting several long, copious, bursts into his girlfriend’s mouth. The boyfriend wouldn’t want to admit it but having that shrunken human beat against the power of just his cock made it hotter for him. She did all she could to keep all of the load entirely within her mouth. Successfully. The prick fell out, half limp and dripping. D.Va looked up at her boyfriend and opened wide, showing off the sea of spunk he fed her. In the middle of it all, like a cherry on top of a half-melted serving of whipped cream, was the tiny. She had a mind to swallow in front of her boyfriend, but D.Va was never one to be less wicked than she could.

Turning to the container, D.Va showed off the man none of them knew, but could sympathize with, desperately trying to navigate the thick, sticky, seed. The moment he was able to turn around and look at all the terrified faces, her mouth shut, and she swallowed. She couldn’t have timed it better if she tried. It took several deep, loud, gulps to get everything down, but she was no quitter. Every ounce of cum and every inch of man was squeezed down her throat and spilled into her welcoming cauldron. It felt warm in her stomach. Better yet, she felt movement.

“Satisfied?” her boyfriend asked, breaking her attention from her tinies and her stomach caressing.

“Hm? Oh. Yea.” She halfheartedly replied.

“What’s wrong? You love being cruel to these poor bastards, and that was pretty damn cruel.”

“I know, it was,” she sighed. “It’s just…Well I told him that if he got away, I would then…’shove him up my cunt and let you fuck him into a smear on the wall of my cervix,’” D.Va sheepishly said, knowing the reaction she’d get from her boyfriend.

“Good lord,” was all he could say. “That from the Internet, too?”

“Nope,” she admitted, swaying left and right as she looked down, acting playfully shy. “Just my own twisted imagination, I guess.”

The boyfriend looked inquisitively at the world famous D.Va, hero to many, and secret sex-crazed devil woman. Then he looked down at the container of shrunken people. Fuck it, he thought. “Well, you got more, right?” he said, gesturing to the container. “Let’s…shove one up your cunt and fuck him into a smear on the wall of your cervix,” he struggled through saying.

“Really?!” she beamed.

“Sure,” he shrugged. “Why not. In your hands they’re not going to last long anyway. Might as well send ‘em off with a bang,” he joked.

From there, the afternoon proceeded with dark and pleasing designs. As planned, D.Va took one of the unwilling participants and slid him up inside of her. She pushed him in as deep as he could go. Satisfied, D.Va climbed on top of her boyfriend, lying on the bed. Completely nude, D.Va began to slowly slide onto his mast. She was tight, and he was thick. She hadn’t made the fit any easier with the shrunken person shoved inside of herself. Neither of them was a quitter, though the tiny wished they were.

Those left in the container watched as D.Va bounced for 10 to 15 minutes on her boyfriend. Though some tried to focus on her bouncing, bountiful, breasts, or her happily moaning, flushed, face, none could ignore the truth for long. The truth that one of them was inside her, at that moment, being slammed against her inner walls. They could even see the outline of her boyfriend’s deadly dick against her abdomen. There was no denying he was deep inside, and there was a good chance the tiny was nothing but a smear.

“Fuck me!” she would cry once if she would cry it a hundred times that day. “Fucking fill me up, god dammit! Inject my womb with your dominant seed and impregnate me! Fucking breed me! BREED ME!” D.Va yelled.

Hearing that, her boyfriend slowed his thrusting considerably. “What did you say? Breed you?”

“It’s just dirty talk! Don’t stop,” D.Va begged.

“But you’re on the pill, right?” he wanted to confirm.

“Yes! Now shut up and fuck me! Fuck me raw! Fuck me stupid! Fuck me to death!” the all-too lust-focused D.Va commanded of her love slave. There was no doubt he found it strange, but there was also no denying that she was an amazing lay.

“God, I wish I could film this,” she mused aloud. “I wish I could record as every inch of your mastodon mast violated my tight, pink, pussy! I want to put it online, so everyone can see that I’m not only taken by a man, I’m taken by a god!” She boasted about her sweaty boyfriend. Her hands ran up her soaked body and disappeared into her long, dark hair.

“Do you hear me, in there?” D.Va called down to her stomach, tapping on her abdomen to get his attention. “I promised you a show, didn’t I? Well here ya go! This is how you precious D.Va fucks! How’s that superior cum taste, huh? Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to bounce extra hard so you get an even coating,” D.Va promised and laughed. All her boyfriend could think was, Shit, she must really hate that guy. Still, he couldn’t deny his ego was being well stroked.

By the end, no one knew if the poor tiny had been turned into a “bloody smear against the wall of her cervix.” None of them really wanted to know, anyway. Only D.Va could know if he survived, judging by if he was still moving after she slid off her boyfriend’s lap. Considering she was dripping with another heaping helping of jizz, the tiny likely drowned if he survived the pistoning. Then things got somehow worse.

Possessed with lust, D.Va walked over to the container on shaky legs. She bent over the container, her sweaty face hanging above them. “Fuck me. Now,” she called over to her boyfriend. There was no way he could do that, not right away. He had to recharge. So instead he opted to kneel behind her and eat out her asshole. Given the state of her pussy, he figured that was the cleanest option. D.Va had no complaints.

After several minutes of that, D.Va shooed him back so she could grab another tiny and press him into her asshole. He went in at an awkward ankle, painfully so. She was giving no thought to their initial comfort. She just wanted him in her. She wanted more in her. D.Va grabbed another and pushed her in, too. Then another. She would have kept going if her boyfriend didn’t stop her.

“Hang on, I think that’s enough,” he cautioned. She looked back at him over her shoulder with firm disagreement. “I just mean, if you put too many in…how am I going to fit inside?” D.Va smiled at his suggestion. “Besides, if you put them all up your butt, you’re not going to have an audience.” His girlfriend shivered at how naughty and wicked he was becoming. Thus, satisfied with three tinies inside her ass, D.Va commanded him to pack them in by slapping her left ass cheek.

Those inside were in a cramped, uncomfortable position. They would be in an even worse one as soon as that sweaty, wet, sticky monster of a penis started fucking D.Va’s tightest hole. Immediately they were knocked together and shoved deeper inside of her. Unlike with her pussy, that had the benefit of a stopping point, the cock would push them deeper into her colon, but never slammed into them enough to crush anyone against anything. That job would be left to D.Va’s clenching muscles. Two of them died to that method. The last was drowned in yet another raging river of sloppy, malleable, cum.

During the twisted fuck, D.Va kept herself hanging over the top of the container. Her wet breasts dropped drop after drop of sweat onto the unwilling audience below. Just as she predicted, D.Va ended the day cuddled up to her boyfriend, his seed leaking out of her ass and pussy, with some more in her churning stomach. None had survived save for the giantess and giant.