- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Vore, Mouth Play, Breasts]

AN: This was ended up going long (7K words) so I decided to break it up into two chapters. The next will I'll upload soon.

D.Va barely had time to really put her game face on before the next goal was met. As if by a pattern, following the subscription goal, the next donation goal was hit. Upon seeing this, her cute Korean face lit up. Maybe it was because it was the money she had gained in one night, or maybe it was because she was going to have another chance to show what happens to those who disrespect her. Either way, she was happy. And so were her viewers. Victims, not so much.

“You all are so generous!” she beamed, taking a moment to look directly into the webcam. Though she was addressing everyone, each person felt like she was talking to them directly. She knew how to melt hearts. “The least I can do to pay you back, is to get a little pay back – emphasis on ‘little,’” she joked, despite the grim nature of her plan. Grim or not, she was giving her fans what they wanted. Of course, she was getting something too: a full wallet and a full belly.

The streamer reached her hand over off screen, toward the collection of volunteers. Half the chat was clamoring to tell her the mistake she was making; they were afraid she was about to wrongfully swallow and digest one of her biggest fans. The other half were more excited than usual by the prospect. D.Va saw this and laughed.

“Relax, guys, I’m just getting a stick of gum,” she reassured, showing off the flat stick in a silver wrapper. “And no, I didn’t forget about our next victim, either.” She liked to refer to the soon-to-be snacks as our victims. She said it was because she wanted her fans to feel as involved with the process as she was. To those on the outside that might have seemed like a condemnation of the viewers’ complicity in watching the deadly damsel take a human life, albeit a shrunken one. Her fans knew she meant this as a good thing.

After reaching off to the other side, D.Va brought back the promised, furiously wriggling, victim. “Now sit tight while I get ready,” she instructed her victim before setting him down in the middle of her black mechanical keyboard. Almost immediately he began to scramble away, but he wouldn’t get far. Not through any intervention by D.Va, but instead because the keyboard itself. The thick, raised, keys were slick and difficult to move along. The gaps between each key were even harder to deal with. More than once he slipped and had to pry himself loose. All the while, rainbow LED lights swam across just under the keys, illuminating him in a cycle of changing colors.

Meanwhile, D.Va got ‘ready.’ The gum came unwrapped, and to no one’s surprise it was pink. Likely strawberry, her favorite flavor. Maybe even her own brand: D.Va’s K-POP! Bubblegum. Since she didn’t bother to plug it, maybe not. D.Va spent a good minute chewing the gum, making sure to keep her mouth open. Normally a rude behavior, but the chat ate it up. Watching her teeth pummel the gum and reshape it from the dry stick into the wet wad made them wild with anticipation. She had been asked in the past to do the same to her victims. However, she said it was “too mean” and “painful” for them. As if being subjected to die slowly and painfully in her digestive acids was a sweet kindness. Besides, Glitch would likely disapprove of open gore.

Following a few blown bubbles being popped, D.Va was almost ready. She reached into her mouth and pulled out the pink wad. Very slightly she stretched it, just enough for her purposes. The tiny man had gotten surprisingly far in that time. All the way to the command keys, though that was hardly far enough. He was almost over the F6 key when he felt himself being picked up again. No matter how much he kicked and punched, he couldn’t stop her from pressing one end of the gum to his back. With her hand raised, the show began.

High above her head, the second victim of the night hung above D.Va’s face. A face of excited expectations and aroused anticipation. As he started to lower on his own, he realized her game. By stretching the gum out, putting him on one end, and pinching the other, she was letting even his minor weight stretch the gum out further. Her eye lids hung low in a seductive manner. The closer he got, though, the wider her eyes got, betraying her attempts to hide her excited arousal.

Bubblegum pink lips were licked several times by her eager tongue. Even a little bit of drool was starting to leak from the corner of her mouth. When he had stretched the gum halfway, her maw opened. Her breath was hot and humid, smelling of the strawberry gum he was stuck to. Most of that was overpowered by the smell of the consumed Doritos and Dew in her stomach waiting for him. An eager tongue rolled out over her pink, plump, bottom lip. Like a red (pink actually) carpet just for him.

Naturally he struggled as much as he could to free himself from the gum. He didn’t seem to realize that doing so only caused the gum to stretch faster and faster. Hell, even if he wasn’t struggling, the longer the gum became, the weaker it was, so the faster it stretched. Even if he could manage to dislodge himself, there was only one place he had to go from that fall.

Finally, as he thrashed the most all evening, up to that point at least, he disappeared past D.Va’s lips. As soon as he did, D.Va closed her lips against the gum. Moving her head back upright, she started to twirl the string of gum, wrapping it around her finger. Lips curled back and bared her perfect white teeth. In an instant, they parted and then bit back down, severing what little length was left between the victim and her finger. It was a short-lived separation, because soon after she placed her finger into her mouth and sucked the gum right off it.

D.Va was spending more time savoring that victim than usual. The chat was quick to deduce that she was doing something more than just savoring. Her eyes looked more focused. Her tongue was pressing against her cheeks more. As dutiful as she looked, she still looked to be enjoying herself. Her smile never faded, even as she gave a loud and exaggerated gulp. Then, she started chewing. Seconds later, she blew a big, pink, bubble, with no victim in sight.

The chat was besides themselves with excitement at having seen D.Va manage to remove the victim from the gum, swallow him, and leave her gum behind. D.Va soaked up the praise, smiling and giggling as best she could while chewing her gum.

“I know it’s a bad idea to do so, but…” She trailed off before giving yet another strong swallow, this time sending the gum down to her stomach. “That gum might spend 7 years in my stomach, but that troll sure won’t!” Not her best joke, but chat was acting like it was the best joke ever. To put a period on the whole thing, D.Va opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to show there was nothing left inside. Then, she went back to the game.

The last sub goal was always the hardest to hit, obviously. It required the most subscriptions gained during one stream, and the amount increased exponentially from the first. Some nights she didn’t even hit that goal, disappointing everyone involved.

But that night, she would hit it.

The notification for every tier of subs and donations hit was unique, but the one for the final tier was extra special. There was no mistaking it when D.Va and chat heard it. D.Va had said it was her favorite of the goals, and was even more special because it wasn’t guaranteed.

“Aww!” D.Va cooed, holding her hands to her chest and looking at the webcam like it was a darling puppy trying to fit into a tennis shoe. “Thank you all sooooo much! You are…Oh-Em-Gee, you’re just too much, I swear.” Her viewers always appreciated her genuine and humble appreciation for their support. Mostly they appreciated her body and the way she used it to please and punish shrunken people. The sweet humility was nice too, though.

“Of course, I do have to wonder, do you sub just for me, or are you doing it to hit these goals? Especially this last one?” D.Va playfully asked, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking mischievously. There was no denying the goal itself was a huge motivator. After breaking into some sweet laughter, she continued. “Either way, we all win! You, me, and especially our super lucky volunteer. So, let’s get to the reward we all enjoy!”

Once again, she reached off screen, though she paused for longer than usual. The surprised coo the chat heard her make only piqued their interest more. D.Va came back with her fingers wrapped around the next volunteer. “She’s a cutie,” she noted as chat saw that the volunteer was undeniably female. It was rare that there were female volunteers, and even rarer were female victims. Whether she didn’t have as many female fans as she did male, or females just weren’t as likely to volunteer and/or break the rules, no one could say for certain. Both D.Va and her viewers always enjoyed when one showed up though.

“Gosh, I wish I could show her off,” D.Va lamented, looking over the nude volunteer in her hand, but keeping her obscured from the camera, “but it’s not like she has on any clothes, Ay-Tee-Em. I promise to buy her some nice tiny clothes after the stream!” Despite her description of the naked fan, chat begged to see the volunteer anyway. “Uh, uh, uh, guys,” she playfully scolded. “An itty-bitty titty is still a titty. Glitch likes me, but not enough to overlook nudity.”

While the volunteer sat in her hand, kept obscured still so chat didn’t get a nip slip, D.Va read the card that had the volunteer’s information. “The final volunteer of the night is Miss_Anne_Thrope. Punny. Hopefully she’s not antisocial enough to shy away from the upcoming sub goal prize, right?” D.Va rhetorically asked the chat with a smile. “Says here she signed up for…oh wow, everything! I’m flattered, m’dear,” she said to the volunteer while bowing her head. “However, you’ll only be able to experience one thing tonight – at least on stream, wink wink – and fans of the stream will know exactly what that is.” Chat responds with words, numbers, ASCII art, but it all means the same thing.

Boobs.

“Which means I need to go put on my Thot Tee!” D.Va announced excitedly. Swiftly she got up and took Anne with her as she quickly left the room. Chat barely had time to appreciate the shape of the last volunteer on her ass cheek. She had to move fast as Glitch didn’t like it when streamers let their stream go on without the streamer present. Also, neither she, nor the chat, could wait for the sub prize.

After a few minutes, D.Va bounced back into the room, wearing her aforementioned ‘Thot Tee.’ On its own it didn’t look like much, but on D.Va it was amazing. Her last shirt was somewhat loose, but still obviously a feminine cut. Her ‘Thot Tee’ however was very tight. It was form-fitting and very flattering. The shirt was also considerably smaller than her last shirt. Not only did it show off more of that perfectly trim and flat belly of hers, but it also had a much deeper neckline than she had before. Though D.Va didn’t have the kind of massive jugs some other female streamers had, she also wasn’t lacking for size, either. The t-shirt made sure to show off that fact. What’s more, the shirt was an officially licensed Glitch t-shirt, given out to their top streamers. Glitch knew exactly how to advertise themselves.

D.Va skipped back over to her webcam and stopped abruptly, causing her chest to bounce. When she plopped back down onto her chair, her chest bounced again. A good bit of foreplay before the main event.

“I’m back! Didja miss me?” Chat’s answer is obvious; D.Va’s reaction is adorable. “Now, I’m sure you know the rules, Miss Thrope – may I call you Anne? For those who don’t, a quick reminder. If Anne here can keep her head ‘above water’ for the rest of the stream, I’ll donate a portion of my earnings tonight to a charity that’s close to my heart: Nu Korea. Nu Korea is a charity that offers aid to the efforts to rebuild South Korea following Omnic attacks.” D.Va’s explanation brings a somber mood to the room. After a beat, she’s back to her chipper self. “Good luck, Anne!”

Anne is then dropped, from a relatively small and safe height, onto D.Va’s cleavage. She bounces a few times before almost immediately finding her right leg had slipped between D.Va’s breasts. For the rest of the stream, the female volunteer would attempt to pull herself free from the streamer’s cleavage. However, even the slightest movements from the comparatively giant woman jostled her jiggly chest, forcing the volunteer deeper between her tits. Undoubtedly, the noticeable sheen of sweat D.Va had been building up made things more difficult for Anne. Toward the end of the stream, when D.Va got more serious with the video game, she slumped forward. This not only gave the chat a great peek down at her girls, but it also caused the girl between her girls to have an even harder time. In that position, D.Va’s breasts were pressed more tightly together, making escape almost impossible.

All good things must come to an end, even D.Va’s stream. After returning to the main menu, D.Va slumped back in her chair, exhausted, wiping the sweat from her brow. D.Va looked down toward her chest and could see no sign of the lucky contestant. “Oh dang!” D.Va exclaimed, sitting up straight. “Looks like our volunteer didn’t make it. Well…” she paused in faux thought, “…you know what? I’ll donate some of my earnings anyway!” In truth, any time someone lost the challenge, D.Va would donate anyway. Classy.

“Let’s of course thank Miss_Anne_Thrope for playing. Anne, come on up here!” D.Va doesn’t have to spend long reaching between her tits to find the volunteer, but she does. Just for the benefit of her infinitely horny fans. Eventually D.Va brings Anne back out, alive and kicking. “Anne, thanks so much for giving it your all. Although you didn’t win, you won’t be leaving empty handed. D.Va, show her what she’s won! Sure thing D.Va!” she said to herself as if she were having a conversation with herself.

With her other hand, D.Va pulled back the left cup of her bra. Then, gently, knowing how exhausted Anne must have been, she places the volunteer inside of it. Chat always kept a keen eye out during that segment, hoping for a surprise nipple. Thus far, they had turned up nothing. Regardless, seeing a shrunken woman being dropped into the bra of one of the hottest streamers ever, to be pressed against her perfect breast? No member of chat would be disappointed with those results. Unsurprisingly, most volunteers select ‘breasts’ as a preference.

“All right, everyone, that’s it for tonight,” D.Va says, some exhaustion in her voice, signing off for the night. “I want to thank all of you for watching at home. I want to thank all the subscribers and donators who help make this stream, and all its fun prizes, possible. Of course, I want to thank our volunteers.” Chat unanimously thanks them all, with some thanking specific volunteers from their favorite segments. “Finally, while they weren’t the nicest folks, after all that’s how they got here, our victims also helped to make for one hell of a show, too!” D.Va stood up in that moment and showed off her pale tummy again, drumming her hands against it, no doubt upsetting anyone who was still alive inside. “Good night, everyone!”

And then another alert came in.

“What’s this? Oh, another donation goal? Eh, I dunno, I was literally just about to sign off for the night…”

Chat wouldn’t accept that answer, no way. Not only did they beg her to stay, some even demanded it, as if it were her solemn duty to fulfill ever goal’s prize. Though she probably didn’t see it that way, D.Va hadn’t let them down yet, and she wasn’t about to start.

“Oh, okay,” she relents with a smile. “For you, I’ll do it.” Once again seated, she reaches over to the group of victims who no doubt were very upset that they came so close to living another night. D.Va examines the third victim of the night and begins to consider how to eat him. Certainly, she could just, well, eat him. Pop him in, slosh him about, and smile. However, D.Va knew her fans expected a little showmanship from their favorite Korean, or otherwise, streamer. As she browsed her desk, her eyes fell on the half-empty Mountain Dew bottle. “Ah ha!” she exclaimed.

Needing both hands to work, D.Va set the victim somewhere ‘safe’: her mouth. Well, halfway into her mouth. His naked legs were still sticking out, kicking at her glossy pink lips. D.Va began to remove the label from the soda bottle, humming a K-pop tune as she worked. The work quickly finished, the tiny is spat back into her palm before he had a chance to let the fear truly set in.

“Sorry for defacing your label, Mountain Dew,” she said at the webcam, addressing one of her biggest sponsors. “However, I promise you’ll appreciate what I’m about to do with your product.” A promise and wink made, D.Va turns her attention back to the bottle, kept center frame of the webcam. Carefully aiming him, D.Va drops the victim straight down into the bottle. Plop! Fizz! The shrunken man is submerged in the green (well it’s actually yellow, but the bottle makes it look green) soda briefly before swimming back up and floating half-submerged. With the label torn off, everyone could see him bobbing about in the fizzing soda.

“Okay, you gotta tell me,” she calls down to the victim, her eye above the mouth of the bottle, “how does it feel to swim around in a pool of delicious, refreshing, Mountain Dew?” She was laying on the plug a little thick, but chat didn’t seem to care. The people who drew art of her sucking off a Doritos bag with a dick shaped like a Mountain Dew bottle? Those people seemed to care a little.

With the question posed, she held her ear above the mouth and listened. “Hmm, he’s just saying what they always say: Help help! Don’t eat me! Expletive expletive,” she mocked. “Well you should have thought of that before you were a dick in chat!” She yelled that last bit directly into the bottle, the echo clearly upsetting the victim. He’d have other things to worry about as her hand came down to hold the bottle.

“Bottoms up!” D.Va then began to chug what was left of the bottle. Bit by bit the soda flowed into her mouth, splashing against her tongue for only a moment before being gulped down, where it would rain down upon her stomach full of Doritos, gum, and people. Gulp, gulp, gulp. The victim swam valiantly, everyone had to admit. D.Va made sure she was positioned so her hand didn’t obscure the show for chat. They were all witness to the little man being pulled closer and closer to her mouth. Had the bottle been full she likely would have had to stop for a break and a burp. As it was, the man wasn’t given a moment to rest before he disappeared with the last of the Dew into her gullet.

Gulp!

D.Va slammed the empty bottle down onto the desk and lets out a satisfied “ahh!” followed by an unintended burp. Half amused and half embarrassed, D.Va daintily covers her mouth, her smile peeking around her fingers, and apologizes. Then her eyes go wide with a realization. “Oh! That reminds me!” Without further explanation, D.Va just stands up, putting her fit, but not too muscular, stomach on display. Then she reaches over and grabs her ball-shaped microphone.

“This is the new Eight Ball Microphone that Eight Ball sent me. I wanted to try something out.” Without further ado, D.Va holds the mic up against her stomach. “Hehe, it’s a little cold,” the chat barely hears her say. The sounds of her gurgling stomach are being picked up loud and clear. “Can you hear them?” she asks.

Most of the chat agreed that they couldn’t really hear anything over the glorps and blurks of her well fed stomach. However, the rest were adamant they could hear the sounds of her victims thrashing about in the sea of soda and sugar. The sound clips would be stripped and cleaned and dissected to be used as proof they could hear them, but it remained up for debate.

“Alright, now it’s good night for real, people. And remember: if you want to be a volunteer, just make the proper donation along with the message #volunteer and a list of your preferred ‘parts of me.’” After giggling at the last bit, she continued. “Do that, and you too can be a part of my stream! Now, as always, I must warn you: any shrinking done is permanent. Once you’re shipped to me, it’s for good, okay?” The warning was serious, but she almost had a tone of warning a child. “So be extra, extra, extra, extra, extra sure that it’s something you want. I can assure you, though, and my volunteers will agree, that living with me is suuuuuper fun. I always take care of my fans,” D.Va added with no subtle amount of sexual implications. “Okay, goodnight and GG! Bye!”

I can’t help it, I have to do it, you decide. You’ve watched all her streams, either live or recorded, and as soon as you heard about her volunteer system it’s something you’ve wanted. You’ve labored over the decision for months now, but hesitation always got the better of you. The money you’d need to donate to become a volunteer was steep, but what use would money be to you once you were with her? Living with her, under her roof, under her care. What really gave you pause was the idea of leaving your current life.

You weren’t living in some squalor hellhole, wishing for death. If that were the case, you could just break one of her rules on stream, get banned, and get eaten. However, you also weren’t living the best life you could. You definitely weren’t living the dream life. A life with D.Va. A carefree existence filled with fun and, as she seemed to imply, sex. The sex may not match your fantasies, but any way you could make her climax, you’d be happy.

Before you could talk yourself out of it for the 100th time, you made the donation, entered the hashtag, and included your preferences. Then, you waited. You weren’t sure what was supposed to happen next. In truth, no one was. A flash of light from your screen, perhaps? But there was nothing. Figuring that was stupid, and concluding what was likely was she would e-mail you instructions on where to go to get the procedure done, you decided to get some rest.

You weren’t sure how you were going to sleep, though. You were too excited! So, instead, you thought about D.Va, about the life you were going to live with her. About her nubile, firm, young, unsullied body. About exploring it. About making her happy. About being happy yourself. A couple orgasms later, and you were out like a light.