- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Gentle(ish), F/m, Multiple Prey, Feet, Butt, Vore, Teasing]

AN: D.Va hosts a video game stream, during which she rewards and punishes (vore) various shrunken people.

“Hey y’all! It’s ya girl, Hanna Song, aka D.Va, aka GTStreamer, aka The Mass Mistress! So, chat, what are we going to do tonight? Why, the same thing we do every night: play games, eat ‘ritos, drink Dew, and…well, you know,” she paused to giggle bashfully, a small blush rising against the pink marks on her cheeks. “Now, let’s get started!”

Her introduction was the same as it was every night. It had become so commonplace that both she and her viewers could recite it, verbatim, in their sleep. That’s not to say the viewers had grown tired of it. Nothing she did brought them any boredom. It’s likely why she was Glitch’s most popular streamer. Well, that plus the fact that she was very good at the games she played, and she was incredibly hot, while not sacrificing an ounce of cute. Sexy and cute was a hard balance to pull off. One could argue, however, that her main draw was how she handled subscription and donation goals being met. Not many streamers had the resources to do what she did. Those that did couldn’t pull off what she did nearly as well. Suffice to say, she was the best at what she did.

Most knew her look from her official posters and TV appearances, both on the news and in ads. A skintight blue, white, and pink jumpsuit she wore when piloting her MEKA. However, her stream was meant to be a more casual affair, so she wore clothes to match. Though her clothes were more casual, they were no less tight. Body-hugging t-shirt and gym shorts along with knee-high stockings. A different set every night, though always branded. D.Va was nothing less than an alluring siren. Though her looks are what drew people into her stream, it was what she did on stream that kept them there and kept them coming back.

D.Va’s stream worked like most popular streams did. She would play games, often with expert skill, snack on sponsoring foods, and thank whomever donated and/or subscribed to her channel. As those subscription and donation numbers climbed, people got more and more excited. It was like foreplay to them. Some even argued that it was like foreplay for her, too. As she drew nearer to each goal, she would get slightly more flushed. Though some would counter and say that’s just because she was playing hard. Whatever the case, she never missed a chance to fulfill her goal prizes.

The first goal of the night to be met was one for subscribers. “Woo!” she boasted as soon as her eyes flicked off one monitor and onto the next. “We met a goal everyone,” she announced in a sing-song manner, complete with a shuffling dance in her seat. “Let’s see…oh? Subscribers, huh? Usually it’s donations first. You all do keep things fresh, don’t you? Well, welcome to the fandom, subby newbies! Now of course, when a goal is met, you lovely viewers get a treat,” she explained. Then added, mischievously, “and so do I.”

With the game paused, D.Va reaches somewhere off-screen, to the right. When she comes back, her hands are clasped together. “Alright, let’s switch over to the Stool Cam! Brought to us by Hanneman Stools,” she was sure to plug. The first of many that night. With a press of a key, the feed switched over from a paused game to that of a lone stool. Albeit a nice-looking stool. After all, that’s Hanneman Stools quality. Shortly after switching, D.Va came back into frame.

“Miss me? Ha! Just kidding! Now, let’s get to it!” she cheered, emphatically emphasizing each word to get everyone excited. As if they needed help in that regard. Her well-manicured hands hovered over the stool momentarily before they separated, dropping the item she had grabbed. Well, not an item. A person. A shrunken down man. As he got his bearings after the disorienting trip, D.Va went through the usual introductions.

“Our first Volunteer of the night is Dvalicious69. Love the screen name, cutie,” she noted down at volunteer. The viewers didn’t recognize his face, but they certainly recognized his name. He had been a prominent chat presence for months. He was impossible to ignore when D.Va was conducting the segment she was in the middle of in that moment. When he gained mod status, he was able to bypass the spam filter and talk at length about how wonderful D.Va was. When chat learned he was the first volunteer, it erupted into excited memes and emotes.

“Dvalicious had only one preference. I’m sure anyone who’s seen him in chat knows what it is. My feet! Far be it for me to leave him disappointed.” While the chat spammed various emotes involving a foot of some kind, D.Va unrolled her stocking of the night. That night it had been a knee-high stocking made to look like a white tube sock. To satiate her fans, she did this, of course, in front of the camera. The fabric was slowly pulled down her long, smooth, stem, bunching up on the way down. As soon as she was barefoot, she wiggled her five little piggies for the camera, each with pink nail polish. Then, it was back to Dvalicious.

Her foot plopped down onto the stool suddenly, especially for Dvalicious. The impact rocked the ground and knocked him onto his ass. “Whoops!” D.Va exclaimed. “Sorry, sorry, sorry. Don’t worry, I got ya,” she reassured as her foot approached. Before he could even get up, he was gripped between D.Va’s toes. “Gotcha,” she boasted while stretching her leg out for everyone to see. With agility and grace gained from years of military training, and doing that bit every stream, D.Va kept one leg up while hopping over to the stool to sit down.

Next, the stocking she had previously removed was gently placed back onto her foot and leg. Once chat heard the stocking’s hem snap into place, eliciting a delighted coo from the streamer, Dvalicious was officially in place. Every viewer always enjoyed how she kept running her hands up her thigh, even after the stocking was in place. The slight shiver she made drove them wild. “Say hi, Dvalicious!” D.Va turned on her stool and held her covered sole up to the camera. He was moving, certainly, now against her sole, but it was hard to tell if he was waving. Nonetheless, people were excited and/or jealous.

Once the goal prize was given, D.Va hopped back to her chair and switched the feed back to the game (and a picture-in-picture of her face, of course). In fact, many had asked her to make her webcam box bigger, but D.Va said the game, “like women,” had to come first. Then she’d wink. From there, the stream continued as it had before. Snacks, games, and thanks. Then, the next goal was met. This time, it was a donation one.

D.Va cooed in excitement. “Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We met another goal! Thank you so much to all my viewers. Y’all are the best, I mean it.” Chat exploded with heart emotes. “Ah ha, there’s that donation goal. You all know what that means! And if you don’t, well you’re about to find out,” she promised. “Just how I reward my fans, I gotta punish the haters. Bring out…” she started, strumming her fingers in her desk trying to create a drum roll. “…the condemned!” She even made sure to deepen her voice, for dramatic effect.

The donation goal “prize” was a bit controversial. When she started doing them, she lost a good chunk of her viewers. Once word got out as to why people left, more than twice as many took their place. Even if the hit hadn’t been recovered, D.Va went on record she would have kept doing it anyway. “It’s important to show that actions, even on the Internet, have consequences,” she explained. Chat didn’t really care about all that, they mostly just thought it was hot.

“My stream has volunteers,” she began to explain to those unfamiliar with the stream. “Isn’t that right, Dvalicious?” D.Va wiggled her toes while keeping her foot on her lap for everyone to see. “However, my stream also has victims. Anyone who breaks one of my very clearly stated rules gets banned. And anyone who gets banned must be punished. Oh sure, my critics have said that being banned from watching my channel is punishment enough. Well, what’s to stop those trolls from harassing another streamer? Or making another account and harassing me? I think my solution is best.” Chat unanimously agreed.

Though it isn’t explicitly stated in her rules how rule breakers are punished, outside of being banned, anyone who watches the stream once will learn. No one knew how she did it. Specifically, no one knew how she tracked them down. Most didn’t really care. As Glitch’s top streamer, she would certainly have the resources to pull it off, however she does it.

Just like she had with her first volunteer, D.Va reached off screen; this time, to the left. She made sure to keep the two groups separate. Just like before, she came back with a little shrunken man in her grip. “Unlike with the wonderful Dvalicious69, who, B-T-Dubs, is great at tickling my foot,” she pauses again to giggle the giggle that stole many hearts, “victims don’t get a shout out. No reason to reward bad behavior, right? Although, I guess their punishment is my reward.” Another giggle. The man in her grip squirmed harder as the reality became more real.

D.Va stood up from her gaming chair, while keeping the first victim center frame. Above him, out of frame, D.Va began to “sing” the Jaws theme. It certainly worked on him, as he squirmed harder the further along in the song she got. Then, at its climax, she came down upon him. Her mouth engulfed him easily, taking the tips of her fingers along with him. Her fingers came out with a pop. He didn’t.

The Korean streamer got up close to the camera and made a show of sloshing him around and tasting him. They always tasted good, so she always gave a satisfied moan that drove the chat wild. The light trickle of drool at the corner of her lips was especially craze-inducing. With a gulp, D.Va finalized her punishment for the rule-breaker. To remove all doubt that it was a trick. D.Va opened her mouth wide in front of the camera and rolled out her tongue. Her humid breath fogged up the camera.

“Whoopsie!” she laughed before wiping it clean with her screen-cleaning cloth. When she stood back up, she gave her bare tummy a quick few pats before sitting back down in her chair. “Can’t say he tasted better than Doritos, but he felt great going down!” she announced, making another plug. “And he feels great inside, too,” she added looking down at her flat stomach. She then poked at her belly. “Boop!”

As usual, with each goal met, the next were met sooner and sooner. People wanted more of what they’ve seen. They wanted to see more of what she could do. D.Va barely got through the next couple of levels before the goal notice went off. “Ooooone second,” she said, keeping her eyes on the game. “I’ve almost…beaten…this…boss! Ha! Take that, scrub-a-dub-dub!” D.Va celebrated. After giving herself a couple spins in her chair, cheering out, she stopped and looked at the notices.

“Let’s see here…Another sub goal met? My favorite! Welcome, new D.Lites!” Her name for subscribers. “I’m gonna switch you all over back to the Stool Cam, brought to you by Hanneman Stools, and I’ll meet you there.” Just as before, the feed switched from the game and D.Va to just the stool. D.Va, as promised, would come into frame shortly. Though, given the height of the camera, she’s not entirely within frame when she does.

Another volunteer has been gently placed center on the stool. Knowing how to work a crowd, D.Va makes sure to bend over at the waist as she does so. She always acts surprised when she notices chat losing their minds over seeing her butt, front and center. Acting with a faux embarrassment at the “innocent mistake.” It only serves to drive chat wilder. With the next volunteer set, D.Va turns to the camera, bending over and giving only the volunteer a look at her perfectly sculpted ass.

“Now, we’ve already done feet – how you are doing down there, Dvalicious?” D.Va calls down to her foot and coming back with an aroused, and arousing, smile. “Thus, tradition dictates that we move onto…drum roll please…” This time, without a desk, D.Va just makes the noise with her mouth. “The booty!” Chat erupts into emotes faintly resembling asses, like peaches, or just ones labeled as “ass,” like the donkey. All while D.Va excitedly shakes her hips.

D.Va repositions herself, so the stool stands between her and the camera. With her back to everyone, she pulls up on either side of her gym shorts, giving herself a comfortable wedgie, and turning them into a thong, essentially. She’s smart enough to know how much she can and cannot show on stream. She’s a pro, after all. Anything more revealing than a wide thong would get her in trouble. Though, any action Glitch would take against her would likely be less severe than if she were a smaller streamer. Now, killing shrunken fools via vore? There’s no law protecting their rights, so she’s free to do as she pleases there. Just no nudity.

“Are you ready, chat?”

An explosion of YES.

“Are you ready- oh! Almost forgot to introduce him. I’m so rude!” Chat has already forgiven her. “Everyone, this is TheMoonAndStars. Cute name! He opted in for butt, with a write in for vore. Sorry, cutie, but that’s reserved for troublemakers. You wouldn’t want to get sent to your untimely death, would you? I’d feel awful about that,” D.Va pouted. “Plus, you would miss out on all the fun after-stream activities me and my volunteers get up to,” she noted with a sultry voice and wink.

“Okay, okay, enough messing around. Chat, again, are you ready?”

The chat is indecipherable.

“Volunteer, are you ready?”

The volunteer is inaudible.

“Sounds good! Here’s hoping my moon doesn’t make you see stars.” D.Va chuckled at her own joke. “Oh, D.Va. Now then. Here. We. GO!” Despite what the hype and build up would lead one to believe, she didn’t drop down quickly. In the past she had said that she didn’t want to hurt her volunteers, adding “that’s reserved for victims.” So, her heart-shaped ass was lowered slowly onto TheMoonAndStars. As she got closer, he reached up to touch that shapely booty. As she got closer still, he fell back, still trying to caress it. All before he disappeared under the perfectly smooth, perfectly round, butt.

Round and round her hips swiveled. Her butt was given little shakes as she softly ground her volunteer against her ass. Soft moans could be heard from up above. She used to have a camera trained on her face for the butt portion of her stream. However, Glitch determined that the faces she made were too lewd. A massive letter writing campaign did nothing to change their minds. So, instead, D.Va removed the camera, but made sure to be vocal about how much she was enjoying the volunteer under her ass. Hands gripped her thighs as her legs spread wide. One hand then slipped back in front of herself. Judging by her increased moaning, and the movement of her arm, people guessed what she was up to. Before she could get carried away and in trouble, she stopped herself.

D.Va stood back up, her legs a little wobbly. She peers over her shoulder to see him on the stool, but he’s nowhere to be found. Thus, she knows exactly where he is. Her hand doesn’t have to feel around long before it runs over TheMoonAndStars – stuck to her left cheek.

“Why hello there,” she greets, giggling as she peels him free. He’s still moving, but he’s clearly exhausted. “Hope you got some energy left, because the ride’s not over,” she promises. After her shorts are smoothed back down, conforming to her shape, D.Va pulls back the hem at the back. The volunteer is unceremoniously dropped in, and the hem is released, snapping back. “It’s a good thing my shorts, and my booty, are so tight or you’d slip right out,” D.Va noted while showing off the volunteer-shaped bump on her butt. With a playful spank, she returns to her chair.

“Lucky for him, this Katana X96 Gamer Chair is super soft and comfortable, so he’s in no danger of getting squished!” Another plug. “Plus, tinies are surprisingly durable,” she added, reassuring those who weren’t already aware. Peering at the chat, D.Va sees some of the usual comments that follow any of her subscription goal prizes.

“Hehe, sorry everyone, I can’t put a tiny down the front of my pants. I tried that once, and Glitch really let me have it.” Those who had asked were obviously disappointed, but she threw them a bone for their bones. “However, all my volunteers know that after the stream, I’m more than willing to do what Glitch won’t let me do on camera.” That revelation, plus the lip bite, and her flushed face, sends chat into a thunderstorm of excited thoughts.

D.Va’s stream wasn’t even halfway finished, and already it had been fun, engaging, and, above all, hot. However, it would only get hotter from there. For D.Va, for her viewers, for her volunteers, even for her victims.

And for you.