- Text Size +

Cindy was feeling oddly horny. Those last ripe farts stirred something up inside her. After grabbing a glass of water, she changed out her street clothes into her relaxation gear. This consisted of just an extra large man's t-shirt and her favourite pair of snug panties. The t-shirt belonged to her ex, it fit loosely and draped over her braless tits. She always put it on when she got home and wanted to relax or masturbate, and it hadn't been washed in a few weeks. It stank of her sweaty girl musk but she kind of liked it that way. The same went double for her panties, which had stains both in the front and the back. It practically clung to her lower form, knowing where to fill each and every one of her warm crevices.

The filthy panties rode up her bum and nudged you against her hole as Cindy made her way to her computer desk. She got on her hands and knees and reached down towards her desktop power button. With her sexy rump wiggling in the air gravity took over you sunk further up her ass. Her meaty buns spread slightly and her anus relaxed a little. You tried to push away but your arm slipped into the barely gaping shithole. Cindy stood up and her anus seized your arm like a vice grip and you were unable to pull it free. She then slowly lowered her big wide booty into her comfy desk chair.

You were once again smashed against this giantess' backdoor but this time it had one of your limbs hostage. Cindy opened her internet browser and quickly typed in the name of her favourite porn site. What was she in the mood for tonight? She had recently been developing an anal fetish, she loved seeing a man's huge cock plow a girl in the ass. Personally she'd never tried anal but she was starting to get interested in the idea. She typed "anal fucking" into the search bar hoping to get some good results. Her eyes scrolled past thumbnails until she saw one with a girl on all fours with her ass in the air taking a giant dick in the butt. The expression on the girl's face looked like she was in orgasmic bliss. Cindy bit her lip and her pussy throbbed a little. Below you noticed her anus quiver for a second. What the hell was that all about? Cindy clicked the video and put a hand down her panties. Time to get to work.

Cindy traced her fingers along her outer lips. As she spread them open her warm vagina musk washed through her panties. It was like her pussy let out a hot sigh of relief. She rolled her fingers around her flush lips and they grew red and engorged. Her digits wrapped around the sides of her clitoral hood giving it a playful squeeze. Her pussy clenched and dripped a gob of girl juices into her panties. She then spread that along her pussy's face like butter on toast. As she worked around her clit, more juices spilled out below. She even gave it a couple of wet slaps, light love taps, exciting herself further. Her nipples became hard and poked at her shirt, stimulating them. Once the video got to the part where the man inserted into the girl's ass, Cindy closed her eyes and inserted her middle finger into her own steamy nethers. The pussy chewed on its visitor right away and her whole groin shuddered. The finger pushed out some more clear pussy honey, and it sloshed past her hungry lips. She imagined being that girl in the video and her butthole contracted in lust.

Deep below in her ass things started heating up. You wondered what was going on as Cindy shifted in her seat. She brought her hips forward so she was no longer sitting directly on her cheeks but on her lower back area. Her crotch was thrust forward in plain view so she could have easier access. This lightened the load on you but didn't come close to freeing your arm. The gigantic smelly butthole started to throb for some reason. You could feel tremors and your ass prison became more stuffy. Muffled wet slaps were heard far away and then the smelly wrinkled muscle contracted all around you. It grew excited and was lightly chewing on your arm and shoulder. Disgusting rank anus sweat was squeezed onto your body as the butthole tried to consume you with a sticky embrace. You pulled as hard as you could on your arm but it still wasn't going anywhere. Then a new smell came. Something that for once didn't smell like shit but instead like... pussy? Gooey hot girl juices flooded your surroundings within seconds. You then realized what Cindy was doing and screamed in frustration, allowing her sex cocktail of pussy juices and asshole sweat to fill in your mouth. It tasted awful but you had to drink it down to prevent choking. The runny natural lube covered her anus and it pulsated with joy and slathered more on your unwilling face.

Cindy took her panties off and you could see the tight bunghole glisten in the light. You peeked out looking above and saw a waterfall of female honey endlessly flowing from her vagina. Gravity took it your way threatening to drown you. You saw the source, three of Cindy's fingers were now hammering her flooded pussy hole. Every time they thrust into her, her whole crotch clenched, and the gigantic anus would squeeze you in pleasure. Cindy's body started to draw you in deeper as she grew more aroused. The porn video was displaying a close-up of the butthole as the girthy cock slid in and out. Occasionally it would come out completely, showing the dark sticky insides of the girl's ass before jackhammering her once more. Cindy used her other hand to pinch her erect clit as she wished something would be shoved into her butt. Little did she know your tortured body was being pulled in her asshole and the more she masturbated the closer her wish was to becoming true.

The pussy juice had lubed her anus to the point that it was ready to take you in. Her video was almost over, the anal girl was hoarsely screaming as the man pumped his seed into her. Cindy's fingers went into overdrive and she roughly stroked her engorged clit until her pussy burst. Her hips bucked as she squirted freely, the orgasm felt amazing. The shithole pulsated and started to swallow. Her entire fleshy bowels shuddered as you arm and head were pulled inside, the wet pussy cum assisting your entry. The rings of muscle in her ass-throat shrank hard and repeatedly as Cindy came. Your face was shoved into the fleshy ground, the wet shitty taste a constant reminder that you were inside someone's ass. This was a place where no living person was meant to go, especially in unaware girl such as Cindy and especially when she was in the middle of cumming.

The anus stopped swallowing its meal at your torso as the orgasm subsided. Inside everything smelled like farts and you sobbed for freedom. Cindy panted and smiled. That felt great! She looked at her computer desk and saw...