- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, the girls went back to Jen's flat so Cindy's could meet Jen's other friends. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

At the flat Cindy met the girls and was treated to a welcoming feast. They ate and laughed togther, all the while you were smothered against Cindy's sweaty cornhole. You were locked in place by her gigantic meaty ass halves, unable to move an inch or even lift your face off of her wrinkled anus. Every time Cindy laughed at one of Jen's jokes her whole booty would quiver about, jostling you even further against the smelly hole.

After their meal Jen was kind enough to offer Cindy a ride home. As the two of them sang along to their favourite pop song on the radio, Cindy noticed she felt bloated from all the food. She brought a hand to her stomach and pressed on it. Her belly grumbled a little and then Cindy felt pressure pass through her all the way down to her bowels. She clearly felt a hot gas bubble ready to shoot out her backdoor. She couldn't just let one rip in Jen's car, she thought. It would be way too embarassing. So Cindy squeezed her asshole shut, hard.

Deep below in her huge asscheeks you were having a rough time. Jen cranked up the heat in her car and it caused Cindy's juicy crack to become dripping with buttsweat. Your face was being mashed into Cindy's greasy anus as she bounced in her seat to the muffled music. The sticky anus wasn't ever leaving your face but the massive pressure came and went. Your face was crushed and wedged into the folds of her asshole. The very wrinkles of her butthole that surrounded the dark center of her ass had a grip on your nose! Your face was stuck and the sticky anus wrinkles had your nose trapped. She calmed down a little and that's when you heard a far away groan. Gross sounding squelches and rumblings were heard from deep within and it sounded like they were coming towards you at an alarming pace. You prepared yourself for a massive ass blast but it never came. The slimey butthole in front of you just ballooned outward for a few seconds. After a very tense still moment the muscley ring clamped down on your head hard. It contracted inward with more force than ever before. Your nose felt like it was going to tear off. Given no alternative you took small breaths through your mouth. The sensitive anus quivered and contracted more at the tickling of your breath, continuing it's punishment of you.

Cindy was trying to hold in her steamed gas but it was getting more difficult. She was feeling slight pains in her gut and she was desperate to do something to relieve the pressure. She looked over at Jen. Her eyes were on the road, not really paying attention. Cindy decided she should just let a little gas out, silently.

The pulsating butthole that was pulverising your head finally went still. You gave a sigh of relief but then felt a different kind of movement. The outer rim of her hole remained still and clamped around your face but you felt movement deeper inside. The sphincter walls keeping her hot fart shut deep inside were loosening. Skillfully, Cindy was widening her butt tunnel to let her flatulence escape without a sound. Finally her anus slowly peeled open and her burning hot girl fart hissed out of her ass. The smell seeped and poured out around you, with your nose stuck you could taste it. The dirty air was so hot beads of your own sweat started to drip out your forehead. It was only a second or two and her rectum squeezed closed again, compressing your face against the ripe butt-mouth once more. You choked on the stink, coughing and trashing against her ass.

Luckily for Cindy, Jen didn't seem to smell it. It was like something deep in her rump took the brunt of her disgusting release. Shurgging to herself, she noticed they finally arrived at her home. Jen hugged Cindy goodbye, the embrace pressed on her stomach, causing her insides to churn to life once more. Cindy quickly jogged to the front door and her buttcheeks bounced and wobbled all over you. The tons of ass flesh interrupted your coughing fit. You gasped and wretched for clean air that hadn't been fermented in a girls butt for hours. Then you heard a loud boom as Cindy slammed her front door shut. She stood still, let out a large sigh, and then cut loose all the pressure deep inside her ass. The anus bulged outward for a fraction of a second and then blasted all of Cindy's huge steamy ass farts directly into your mouth and down your throat. Your world inside Cindy's sexy ass vibrated intensely as the farts fluttered out of her plump buttcheeks and blew back her skirt slightly. Your mouth was forced to stay open from the sheer force of fart after fart. The torrent of anal gas flooded your stomach and lungs, polluting your body. Your eyes had tears forming as they struggled to stay open. Up ahead you could see Cindy's asshole wide open with her insides glistening and contorting to release her farts. Then a gob of anal juices splashed across your face and you could see no longer. Cindy's eyes rolled back and she drooled a bit. It felt so good to release her smelly gas. Her anus sputtered out a few final farts and it was done. Cindy felt a huge wave of relief and pleasure wash over her. She then felt like relaxing in her own way.