[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Cindy had been hanging out with Jen all day, unaware that your tiny self had been along for the ride. Now she's going home to indulge herself in some private time. Once she finds you though, she reveals her true colours.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11606 Read: 83062
Published: March 24 2018 Updated: March 24 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, the girls went back to Jen's flat so Cindy's could meet Jen's other friends. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: After visiting Cindy goes home with you in her ass by NotOnTime [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (931 words)

2. Chapter 2: Cindy masturbates to porn while you're in her ass by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1220 words)

3. Chapter 3: Her vibrator by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1386 words)

4. Chapter 4: Cindy fart tortures you by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1506 words)

5. Chapter 5: Cindy starts a new day of ass fart torture by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1614 words)

6. Chapter 6: She moves to her next anal torture device by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1729 words)

7. Chapter 7: Cindy creates a way to shrink you down even more! by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1434 words)

8. Chapter 8: The next morning Cindy takes a big dump by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1786 words)