- Text Size +

Cindy returned to the bedroom and pulled yet another item out of the bag of stuff she bought that day. This one was a small spray can about the size of her fist. It was advertised to shrink down small live pets, and though it was for sale Cindy never heard of any case of it actually working. Doubts aside, she still wanted to try it out. The idea of you becoming even smaller than you were was too great of a chance to pass up. The torture she put you through at an inch tall was great but HALF an inch? Her anus throbbed at the thought.

She gave the spray can a good shake and dropped you body on the bed. With the nozzle properly pointed at your huddled up body she pressed down and it sprayed. A mist of chemicals showered over you. After a few seconds it was over. Then... nothing happened. Your body was still the same size. Cindy frowned in disappointment. Maybe it needed a little bit to kick in? Cindy waited a few minutes to no avail. What a waste of five dollars, she guessed it must have really just been a novelty item. Bummer.

Sighing, Cindy picked up your dripping body and moved it to her ass. She raised her huge butt back up in the air and got ready to stuff you back in. You shivered in fear as the massive ass cheeks parted open. Her anus was ready to swallow you whole yet again. You've lost count of how many time you've been her sexy rump's chew toy today. The tight anus ballooned outwards and released another hot blast of girl-fart on you. This set forth a chain of events that ruined you life.

You coughed and choked on Cindy's newest release. Then you felt kind of weird and funny. You looked around and everything surrounding you seemed to be getting more massive. At first you thought you were just dizzy from the gas but then you realized you were actually becoming smaller! The methane in Cindy's gas must have had some sort of chemical reaction to the useless spray from before. The huge anus below burped out another hot bubble of fart air and suddenly your shrinking sped up exponentially. You yelled out as you were shrunk down to a speck of almost nothing. Screw measuring in inches, your body was about the size of a grain of sand, or even a speck of dust now.

With you new minuscule size you easily slipped between Cindy's giant fingers. Before they looked like tree trunks but now they were endless skyscrapers. Everything was more terrifying at this size. You landed right on the edge of her butthole, between two wrinkles of the dirty skin. The anus was like a gigantic pit, the size of several football fields. It was slowly rising and falling as Cindy breathed. The center was still gaped somewhat from the recent fart. You wanted to avoid falling inside at all costs, it would mean death. As the gargantuan hole closed you saw the inner ring smack shut and then the surrounding wrinkles that you were standing on contracted and sank deeper. You fell onto the warm anus, wedged right between two wrinkles of skin.

Back above Cindy was confused as to what happened to you. You were so light that she didn't feel you fall on her anus, as sensitive as it was. It was like you vanished. Cindy worried that you had fallen down to the bed and were trying to make your escape. In pursuit she sat back up and started to look around for you. From your eyes the titanic ass cheeks that were parted moved back together, eclipsing your world in darkness. It looked like you were at the bottom of the ocean parted by Moses and then the two halves of water slammed into one another. The globes of curvy meat compressed the huge butthole and you were gripped by a tight anal embrace.

Cindy scampered this was and that searching her room for you. She tossed the sheet off her bed, surveyed the carpet, and moved her dresser, knocking several cases of makeup and magazines to the ground. She had to find you before you could make your way back to Jen. She really didn't want to explain the anal torture she put you through, anything but that. Stomping around she felt a crunch from underfoot. She had crushed a stick of lipstick and accidentally kicked it behind her curtains. When she checked her foot, she found a red stain and her heart sank. Cindy thought she had stepped on your tiny body and killed you. She hyperventilated in terror, did this make her a muderer? She just wanted to have some fun, not this. She quickly hopped on one leg to the bathroom, and washed her foot off. There had to be no evidence this ever happened. She grabbed a cleaning solution and went to scrub the floor where it occured.

As of this moment Cindy presumed that you are dead.

While she was hunched over cleaning, you were stuck in the ridges of her stinky anus. It quaked and wobbled as Cindy was running about and all that movement caused her to work up a sweat. Beads of salty sweat dripped down her crack and you noticed it was a lot more musty. You could pracitcally see the fog of odor in this girls ass. You could feel her heartbeat through her butts flesh but now that she was panicking it had gotten a lot faster. The heavy wrinkles pummled your body as they throbbed with rushing blood. Then as cool sweat ran down and splashed against the sensitive hole it contracted hard. You were crushed between the shit-stained vice and your screams were no longer enough to tickle Cindy and alert her of your presence.

She was getting more into the scrubbing and waving her fat rotund ass in the air. Maybe Cindy really subconsciously liked the head-down, ass-up position. Her big booty wobbled and more sweat trickled down to the anus. A giant boulder of ass water tumbled to outer rim of her anus and flowed into a ridge of her butthole. It rolled by the wrinkle to the left of where you were trapped and you sighed in relief. That was until another bead of ass sweat made it's way to your wrinkle and hit your entire body like a truck. Everything tasted like salty wet ass before the water passed and you were horrified to learn that you were dangerously close to the center of her asshole. One more second and you would have fallen down into the shitty abyss. You were right on the edge of her anus which relaxed and sunk in. The hot muscles has contracted down and you felt like you dropped several stories. Your surroundings looked like a giant funnel of flesh and you were at the bottom next to the hole. Then one last bead of sweat peeked over the edge and sped down toward your body. It swept you off your feet and knocked you into the slightly gaped opening. You were doomed.

The sweat dripped inside and carried you with it. You hit the organic ground with a splat and everything churned. Cindy had finished cleaning the carpet and stood up. The insides tilted and the massive anus ring slammed shut. You were beyond trapped in her ass and she didn't even know you were there. You were turned upside-down and fell into a gob of anal slime. Before this would have been gross but now it was the worst thing imaginable. You were caked in the sticky substance and stuck against her anal walls. The muscles of Cindy's inner anus closed around you and you were doubly trapped. You weren't able to move between the sticky bands of muscle that surrounded you and Cindy had no way of knowing you were in here. The next time she had to shit she would not be there to save you.

Cindy decided to just eat and go to bed. She had a large meat-filled dinner and washed it down with some more warm milk. She put on her favourite pair of panties and flopped onto her sweaty stained bed. She had one hell of an adventure with that tiny man these past few days but now it was over. She even learned about a darker side of herself. As she drifted to sleep her guilt washed away. Come tomorrow she decided to forget all about you and get on with her life.