- Text Size +

Cindy got a towel out of her bag and cleaned up all the whipped cream around her and in her sweaty butt crevices. You were still lying in the pool of the brownish humiliation that she shat out on top of you, stunned and gasping for air. She took the sheet coated in ass cream off her bed and gently placed it on the floor. Then her giant hand plucked you out of the stinky pile of mush and she moved on to her next anal torture toy.

A glimmering chrome pair of tong-looking things emerged from her bag of tricks. It was a speculum, designed for opening up her lower holes. Cindy slapped her hand holding you into a meaty ass cheek. It jiggled as she gripped the doughy flesh and spread it outwards, giving a clear path for the speculum to enter her butthole. The cold metal poking her sensitive anus caused her to give a high-pitched yelp. The ring of muscle clenched, denying entry. She needed to loosen up. Putting the speculum down for a moment she brought her other hand to her ass and begun to grope herself.

Your body was massaged into the creamy ass. For how powerful it always seemed when it was crushing you it was actually quite soft. There was a small amount of firmness to Cindy's butt, however the majority of it was plump and pudgy so when she walked it would bounce and wiggle sexily. Her plush skin would indent at the touch due to how juicy her ass was. When Cindy wore snug swimsuits and panties around the leg-holes there would always be a small lip of chubby butt fat poking out near the top of her milky thighs. The huge hands kneaded you into her sweaty slippery skin. The aroma of girl ass and the huge wall of flesh pressing into you gave you a hard on. You felt ashamed, but not nearly as bad as when Cindy noticed.

"O-Oh? What's this little man? You really like my huge sexy ass I see." Cindy initially found it hard to sound sexy and sultry but now she was getting a bit better at it. She felt your dick poking her and thought maybe you were actually getting into it too. "Well now I've going to put you back in my booty, deeper than you could even imagine." Her anus twitched and gaped. She was properly loosened up. It was time.

The metal speculum slowly but smoothly traveled up her butt. Or down her butt, since she had gone back to the position with her back arched and big booty pointed to the sky. You were placed at the rim of her asshole to watch the procedure. She carefully widened the speculum and with it her wrinkled anus. At your feet you saw the bumpy dark flesh spread outward and become smooth. Her anus was spread to its maximum limit and it was impressive. To you it looked like a giant hole in the earth had been carved downwards, with big metal equipment at the sides. Cool air rushed into her warm bowels and caused them to quiver at the sudden change of temperature. On the other side a backdraft of rancid smelly air wafted out of her gaping asshole. It was crazy, you swear you saw actual heated steam rise up and fly away.

You dared to stand on the edge and look down out of curiosity. The ceiling light was beaming down on her insides so you could make out every detail. It was a long elevator shaft of red pulsating flesh. Her anal juices that coated the walls were shining and sparkling. Occasionally some bubbles of slime frothed around deeper in. The anal meat twisted and turned, like a throat trying to swallow nothing. It was hungry for you, its next meal. A slight wiggle of Cindy's doing was enough to make you lose your balance, slip off her anus, and fall in.

You fell deep down her ass chute, for longer than it seemed, until you landed on a squishy bed of hot slimy meat. Her ass was gaping far past where the speuclum reached. It looked like you were at the bottom of a well made of lumpy red meat. The slimy walls lurched and pulsed with life. You could feel her heart beating and hear something gurgle down below your wet hot floor. There was an intense heat inside Cindy that made everything sweaty, and the awful smell that was everywhere clung to your skin. Cindy felt really good and her innards gaped and spread more, accepting more of your form. From your perspective the red bed underneath you sunk inwards as the walls expanded. You started to sink deeper into Cindy's furnace-like bowels. You were terrified as the anal flesh gave way and started to swallow up your legs like quicksand. The light shining into your prison made everything worse. You could see the tender muscles writhe and flex hungrily. Butt juice dripping and frothing all around you as the puffy flesh tasted your body. Dirty flecks of waste littered the area and the wide gaping hole that led to freedom sank farther and farther away. You screamed as the inner bands of muscle tried to suck on your legs and kicking just made them go faster. You scrambled and threw your arms out desperate to crawl free. You gripped a ridge of muscle and pulled yourself out from the sinking smelly abyss. Looking up, there was a number of sexy bumps and lumps in Cindy's ass that you could use to climb out. Unlike the glass this was possible.

Cindy felt her rectum tickle as your minuscule fingers gripped and your tiny legs kicked her anal walls. She noticed you were climbing out but still had a long way to go. She played with her excited pussy, waiting for you to slip up. It was feeling neglected and was dripping with sweet nectar. Cindy was disappointed after a while. Surely you should have slipped on a gob of ass juice and fallen back in by now. She was impatiently waiting for you to tumble to the back of her rectum again, eager to feel your screams vibrate her tender ass from deep within. Fuck it, she thought and she pulled a fairly large purple dildo out from her shopping bag.

The plastic dildo had a bunch of bumps all over it and a little prong to satisfy her clit. Her pussy was wet enough that she could just slip it right inside. The soft lips of her pussy spread apart as it entered her steamy hole. Pussy juice gushed out onto the bedspread and her vaginal walls chomped down on the intruding plastic. Cindy oriented the hard dildo to approximately to where she felt your tickles in the other side of her ass hole. Then she started plowing into that spot of her pussy like a jack hammer. On the other side your organic rock climbing wall bulged out and shook. You feverishly tried to hold on but the thrusts of Cindy's dildo from the other side caused the bumps to flatten out and you to lose your grip. You fell, but only a short distance before grabbing another ridge of rank ass meat and you started your ascent over once more. You really wanted to get out. Cindy happily fed the dildo deeper into her cunt and pounded on that position instead. Luckily her aim was off and you clambered over where the butt walls bended just in time. You continued your escape and Cindy stirred the bumpy purple fiend all around her tight cooch, bucking when the prong was mashed into her erect clit. It throbbed in lust and Cindy's dildo hit the bullseye to where you were situated. You fell to your anal demise and Cindy was satisfied. She had a light orgasm and removed the dildo, its purpose of knocking you back deep into her ass was served.

You landed with a splat, headfirst into the sticky sinkhole. The rectum felt you touching its deep sensitive insides and resumed its lunch by swallowing your face. You finally let out that horrified scream Cindy wanted. It felt like a small vibrator had gone off in her ass, deep in her tender hot depths where none of her dildos would reach. She heard a muffled echo of your scream escape her wide open anus. She closed her eyes and moaned sexily, thrusting her stiff nipples into the mattress. This time you could hear her moan in delight. The anal walls throbbed and contracted. Your face was pushed upward a bit as the walls below caved in. The hot walls trembled and thick butt slime pooled around your head. More bubbles of Cindy's anal nectar frothed outward and popped against your face. The steamy heavy juices sloshed around you face and you began to drown. Then a fart bubble about the size of your head popped out of her intestines and knocked your head back. You heaved away from the racid pool and coughed. Ripples ran across the disgusting pond in Cindy's ass and you heard a loud groan. It was getting closer.

Cindy had to fart and since her asshole was wide open she had no control over it. Her bowels quivered around you and the pool of slime drained at your feet. You saw the tunnel open wide and before gravity could drop you deeper inside the fart exploded outward and pushed you back. This was a huge one, and it smelled horrendous. The hurricane of hot stench threw your body upward until you were wedged under the metal speculum and a sticky wall. You looked down inside and you could actually see the steam of the hot fart blow toward you blasting gross slobber everywhere. You marveled at the way the walls moved as they pumped out the hot girl-gas. This must have been how it looked inside when Cindy's anus was on your face, pushing and spewing her sexy farts out all day long. Then as the wind faded, the lewd hole relaxed and shrank back up, right before Cindy pulled the speculum out of her butt, with you still attached to it.

She brought the speculum to the sink and rinsed it off. You fell into her massive palm and her fingers wrapped around you. Next...