- Text Size +

 

Faith was boiling in this heat, but honestly this was the kind of thing she just had to show Jack. A book of working transformation spells would honestly help cheer him up, because honestly he'd seemed . . . antsy lately. Nervous.

 

Shaking the thought (and some sweat) away, Faith's strawberry-blonde locks smacked the sides of her face, and she was forced to use one tanned hand to comb them away, taking the opportunity of a red light to turn her gray eyes towards the vanity mirror and try to look like she hadn't masturbated right after finding the book.

 

Back to the internal over the external, Faith honestly worried for Jack. The guy had been scrambling around, cleaning house, buying cooking supplies and all manner of women's outfits. Well, that last one wasn't entirely out of character for him, until one took into account the fact that said outfits weren't in his girlfriend's size. They were considerably bigger for one thing, and didn't account for the . . . roundness of Jessica's rump.

 

Faith herself had stared at said rump (by God, had she stared), and knew that Jess would struggle to squeeze into the bottom half of several of these new costumes. And yet, both Jack and Jess kept rather tight-lipped about the whole affair- it was unsettling.

 

Ergo, the book to cheer everyone up. A bunch of timed temporary transformation spells would definitely lighten the mood, and the range was impressive- changing eye, hair, or skin color, controlling the exact size of any part of one's anatomy, changing the scale of one's body, and- the one that would definitely turn heads- gender swapping.

 

Faith knocked on the door with gusto, excited to share her findings . . . only for Jack to shush her after opening it.

 

"Well, hi to you, too," Faith whispered sarcastically, "but why are we being quiet?"

 

"Sylvia has some pretty bad jet lag," Jack shrugged, "so she's taking a nap on the couch."

 

"Sylvia?" Faith shivered despite the oppressive heat drenching her blouse in sweat. "Like, Silent-One Sylvia? Desperate-for-a-date, horny-as-all-fuck Sylvia?" Faith rushed over to the couch to see the woman who'd written her into a masturbatory frenzy more than once, ready to thank her if she'd stirred awake.

 

"One and the same. What's with the book?" Jack whispered, fanning himself- the AC seriously needed to be fixed.

 

However, his question went unheard, as Faith had reached the couch, her jaw agape.

 

Messy jet-black locks sticking to a pale neck and forehead. A prominent nose, but thin lips parted and breaking softly. A wicked, curved scar tracing a wobbly path from the slumbering woman's temple to the edge of her lips. A small chest covered only in a sports bra, giving Faith ample view of a firm, flat stomach positively dripping in sweat. Long, corded arms like pythons, one draped over the back of the couch, the other allowed to fall to the floor (this left hand notably bearing another painful-looking scar). Shiny athletic shorts riding up to give a near-perfect look at long, defined, powerful legs, which ended in large, calloused feet.

 

"You expect me to believe that this Amazonian Goddess is desperate, lonely Sylvia?" Faith whispered incredulously, not wanting to wake this vision of her sexual fantasies. "Bullshit. Where is Sylvia?"

 

"You're looking at her," Jack chuckled softly, blushing a bit (or possibly just flushed from the near-100-degree heat wave) as he asked, "and don't you just want her to step on you?"

 

"Don't tease me, you know I don't take well to teasing," Faith murmured. "Are you saying that if I begged her to trample and smother me, she'd do it?"

 

"In a heartbeat," Jack smirked. "In her own words, she's not picky, and she'd be willing to take any girl who wanted her. Now again, I have to ask, what's with the book?"

 

"Oh, right!" Faith nearly slapped herself, before rolling her eyes as she realized that she'd actually shouted- looking at the sleeping Amazon, Sylvia was thankfully still asleep, even if she was stirring and mumbling a bit. Sighing in relief, Faith walked further away from the couch before handing over the book. "Transformation spells. They all have some kind of inherent timer, but I tried one out and it worked."

 

"Which one?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow as he scanned the table of contents for something.

 

"Bigger tits," Faith grinned bashfully, handing over her phone to show off a picture she'd taken of herself.

 

"Bigger tits, indeed," Jack whistled, before noticing something while he looked. "Reduce self? Is this-"

 

"A self-shrinking spell, yeah," Faith grinned. "Now you can spend some quality time in Jessica's . . . anything, really, if you choose to be small enough. The time limit is six hours, regardless of how little you make yourself."

 

"Well then, I have an idea to make you into Sylvia's submissive little toy . . ." Jack grinned.

 

Sylvia yawned, shrugging off her nap as she stretched out on Jack's couch- only to feel something against the sole of her right foot as it plowed into the armrest. Curiously, she pulled her foot back to examine whatever it was that had gotten adhered to her sweaty sole . . . and blushed.

 

A teensy, curvy, nude blonde was licking the ball of her foot, and her little legs didn't even reach Sylvia's heel- on a guess, she'd have guessed her five inches tall. "Hello, little thing," Sylvia grinned, wiggling her toes above the blonde's head to trickle more sweat down to where she was. "Would you mind telling me *why* you started worshiping my foot before I woke?"

 

"Sorry, Goddess Sylvia, but your filthy, sweaty feet were too tempting! Fidgeting in your sleep, the ultimate tools of absolute domination teased me so! I simply had to serve such sexy soles!" The tiny girl didn't stop her devoted worship of Sylvia's foot throughout her response, and in fact she seemed to grow more determined to please as she spoke.

 

"Okay, now I know I'm dreaming," Sylvia snorted softly, turned on to high heaven by the bug-girl's hunger for her calloused sole, "and since I'm having a sex dream, I might as well satisfy myself," She grinned, swiveling herself to drop her heavy, size-eleven foot onto the tiny woman.

 

"That was very naughty of you, not asking permission to touch your Goddess," Sylvia purred sadistically, allowing her weight to fall increasingly heavily on the worshipful little woman, "so I want to feel you rub, feel your worship, your apology for being so stupid and arrogant."

 

The puny woman began to squirm under the ravenette's sole, to try to push its weight away, and the feeling was . . . godly. Sylvia actually began to pant in hunger as puny hands scrabbled against her arch, trying so desperately to escape being flattened just by the weight of her feet and legs as she crossed her left leg over her right. Sylvia nearly jammed her hand into her own panties before thinking better of it . . . she had a toy now, after all.

 

Removing her foot from the ground, Sylvia found the bug-girl was desperately panting, both from lack of air and hungry arousal.  She drooled against Sylvia's foot, and her little gaze met Sylvia's icy blues with masochistic desire. "Toying with you has been quite fun . . . apology accepted. However . . . now I'm pretty fucking horny, so I'm just gonna . . ."

 

Sylvia peeled her off her sole, hearing the ever-arousing sound of sweaty flesh unsticking, and lifted the filthy little foot worshipper above her waistline. Yanking out the hem of her shorts and underwear simultaneously, Sylvia shot the puny thing a grin as she dropped her in, releasing the elastic to feel it snap shut against her. Her miniscule body squirmed yet more against Sylvia's cunt, hungry with desire, and she felt her get pulled in- her feet, her ankles, her legs, her hips all getting swallowed up by Sylvia's lower lips, and the athletic domme could swear she heard the blonde moan with desire as her pussy made a meal of her.

 

The deeper she went, the more she thrashed and fought, pushing her to ever higher plateaus of pleasure, and Sylvia taunted the little woman- "Mmm, fuck yes, fight me you pathetic worm . . . squirm deep inside me, get me off with your most desperate struggles . . . nnngh, yeah . . ." She was breathless and aroused, half-tempted to just push the little thing's head all the way inside herself and let her drown in her cum . . . before Sylvia's orgasm hit, flooding her panties with release. Hedonistically, she had one additional thought and pulled the trembling, moaning little woman from her own underpants and lifted her to her face . . . slurping her lower body into her mouth and sucking off her own cum.

 

Sylvia considered swallowing her . . . until her uninhibited, primal moans of pleasure spurred her to finish what she'd started and get her off as she'd done for her. Sylvia's tongue forced her legs apart, claiming its new prize as she began to lick. Her orgasmic screams were music to her ears as Sylvia claimed her release once, twice, thrice . . . leaving the tiny girl shuddering and weak as she slowly pulled her out of her mouth and tossed her onto the couch. Sylvia then lifted myself up and scooted sideways, ready to feel her punch, kick, and squirm under her ass . . .

 

"As hot as that would be, I wouldn't do that if I were you," Jack said from the doorway, studying an old leatherbound book as he looked over at me.

 

"And why not?" The ravenette asked incredulously, having accepted that spending a month in a voyeur's house meant that she was getting watched from time to time, but really not cool with getting interrupted.

 

"That's Faith, a friend of mine. She shrank herself so you would dominate her," Jack said with a grin. "Of course, if you made sure she didn't get flattened under your ass, I'd say to go for it. Faith likes ass almost as much as she likes feet."

 

"Well, then," Sylvia grinned, sitting down more slowly than she had initially intended, "Faith is going to want to align herself with my crack so that she doesn't get pulped under my cheeks . . ."

 

Jack groaned. "Between you and Jess, I'm not going to have much time where I'm not turned on, am I?"

 

"Hey, that's my line, *Kira*," Sylvia grinned, referencing one of Jack's roleplay characters. "What's with the book?"

 

"Transformation spellbook. I'm looking for the one that turns me into a girl, so I can get trampled by Mistress Zoe," Jack grinned, turning another page.

 

"Speaking of getting trampled, when is Jess getting home?" The athletic fetishist asked in confusion. "I've been out for hours!"

 

"She's on her way back, don't worry," Jack waved off my concern. "She's picking up a carryout pizza I put in a call for. Tonight's a *celebration*!"

 

Noting the half-empty bottle of whisky on the table, Sylvia wryly grinned, "You're drunk, aren't you?"

 

"Buzzed. Not drunk, buzzed. There's a difference," Jack laughed, pouring himself more. "I intend to be a drunk, submissive party girl before the end of the night, though, in case you're interested!"

 

Sylvia almost replied, but she felt a distinct growing sensation under her, and she realized that Faith was slowly returning to her normal size. Sylvia went to get off of her, but Faith wrapped her hands around the ravenette’s thighs and pulled her hips down to her face. "I want my Amazon butt," she purred, muffled by cloth and flesh.

 

"Finally fucking found it," Jack grinned, reciting the spell he'd been looking for . . . and he slowly got shorter, his facial hair disappearing, his body shifting and becoming increasingly feminine . . . until, with a laugh, she said, "I'm officially Bryanna for the rest of the night! Eight-hour timer on this spell!"

 

Before anyone could say anything in response, the door clicks open, and revealed a pretty, bespectacled redhead sweating through her clothes, leaving the two occupants of the room that weren't burying their face in Sylvia's butt gawking. "I think I'm gonna take a shower. Would you mind taking the food out of the car . . . Trinity?"

 

"Bryanna," she corrected, "I'm everyone's sub tonight," the shapeshifted young woman grinned as she hungrily imagined her girlfriend and houseguest fucking in the shower, using her as a bath mat.

 

"Faith, I'd like to get up now," Sylvia ground her hips in Faith's face impatiently, wishing to help bring in the food.

 

"But my Amazon Goddess butt!" Faith whined, refusing to let go of her behind.

 

"Don't worry, little thing," the grinning athlete replied with a smirk over her shoulder, idly pushing her weight back onto Faith's face and laughing quietly. "I'm sure my Goddess Jessica will permit me to smother you a bit more..."

 

"Y-you submit to her? As tall as you are?" Faith whimpered, her voice trailing in disappointment as Sylvia stood up. She made sure to lift myself slowly, so that the strawberry blonde lesbian was treated to the full sight of her lifting that muscular body.

 

"Oh, yes," The ravenette purred softly, catching Jessica's wide hazel eyes with a bit of a blush. "She... Well, I like to feel small, too... But that just means you get to feel even smaller." She grinned at Faith, watching the girl fidget and squirm with anticipated delight. "Jess likes to make me take out my frustrations on girls undeserving of her."

 

"That just means you've been knocked down a peg or two, Faith," Jess smiled as she leaned against the wall, crimson hair spilling over her shoulders. "Which I'm not sure you mind very much. Bryanna over there is going to be at the bottom rung, though... Unless you can convince Jack to switch to Trinity. Who knows where that'll end up."

 

Sylvia strutted outside to the car to help collect the food, vaguely aware of everyone's attention on her figurative miles of leg -- they often were. Chuckling as she watched Bryanna make eye contact with them and fumble what she was carrying, Sylvia put a mild sway into her hips, feeling grass and leaves bend and crunch nicely underneath her size eleven feet. It was easy to imagine them as far more fun things to step on. Looking down at the black-haired submissive, Sylvia ran her fingers over Bry's neck and smiled. "You'd best not keep Goddess waiting, Bryanna. You're spending a bit too much time staring at my legs...there will be plenty of time for that when you're crushed under me. Get going."

 

"Y-yes Miss Sylvia." Bryanna commented quietly, blushing like mad. She lifted the materials that she could and returned to the house in a hurry. Sylvia tilted her head a bit, studying Bryanna's trim figure like a hawk eyeing prey. Bry was barely inside the house before Sylvia heard her murmur something remotely subservient, set the food aside quickly, and get dragged into the house by her hair via a hand with red-painted fingernails. Clearly, Jessica was not to be ignored today.

 

Faith stuck her head out the door, blushing like a madman as Sylvia approached. Much to the ravenette's amusement, the strawberry blonde girl threw herself onto the ground between Sylvia and the house. "Oh, dear!" Faith called out in a sarcastic tone. "I seem to have fallen. I can't get up! I sure hope no divine, sexy titanesses walk across my puny back when I'm like this."

 

Sylvia shook her head slightly; this girl was too cute. Strutting forward, she let each foot peel away from the concrete in the summer heat, tearing away with a slick sound and leaving a wet footprint that quickly evaporated. One long, powerful leg over the other, the cruel ravenette simply walked across Faith's back, stepping onto her shoulder and then the small of her back, holding her position there for a moment as she pretended to check something under her nail. She heard gasping, moaning, even the popping of joints as she settled all the weight of her 6'4" athletic body upon Faith's much smaller, weaker form. Shrugging at the fingernail, Sylvia continued her walk into the house, strutting as though she'd never been there. Behind her, she heard a groan, ecstatic gushing, and soft giggles that sent lances of joy through her.

 

Bry and Jess had already absconded to the spacious shower the two of them shelled out for -- larger than most, able to accomodate quite a few guests. They'd also taken the spellbook with them. Sylvia looked over her shoulder at the bewildered Faith, who still lay upon the concrete as though she could recall the sensation just by being there. "Looks like we have a shower playdate, tiny," Sylvia teased, arching her calf to tease the blonde with her taut musculature. "Are you coming?" Without waiting for a reply, Sylvia strutted towards the bathroom, one long leg after the other.

 

Faith scrambled to her feet, in complete spite of the pounding dull pain now wracking her muscles. When Sylvia and Faith entered the bathroom, they were treated with a gorgeous sight -- Jessica simply washing up, her size-nine wide feet planted firmly on Bryanna's body, who looked to be acting the part of shower floor and reveling in it. "Oh, there you are," Jessica commented, turning to reveal she'd added a couple of cup sizes using the book's magic. "I'll let you fight over who gets to be tiny first. I would have you actually fight but I don't think there's a way Sylvia could lose... plus, you'd probably let her, Faith." Jess mocked the blonde with a grin, shifting her weight just to get a reaction from her boyfriend-turned girlfriend-turned-floor. Faith blushed madly, and opened her mouth to mumble something when Sylvia cut her off.

 

"What about a test of... servitude? I imagine whomever gets to be shrunk will be expected to slave away at your divine body, Goddess. So..." Sylvia suggested, biting her lip.

 

Jessica placed a finger on her lip, teasing the girls in the room with both crimson-painted nails and a gentle tug on plump lips. "Hmnh... not a bad plan. But as large as this shower is, it isn't going to fit all four of us full-sized. So you may have to take turns, hehe, auditioning. But! I have an idea. Somewhere in that book was a spell to transform a person into an inanimate object; namely whatever the caster is thinking of. So while one of you auditions, the other can be jammed up inside me. Seems fair enough..." Jessica smirked at her little harem, keeping one muscular leg down on Bryanna's neck.

 

The ravenette blushed intensely as Faith sprung up to lunge for the book, her mischevious eyes shining in the light of the steamy room. She took advantage of her crush's dazed response to Jessica's sexuality and edicts, rapidly flipping through the book to find the spell that Jessica specified. Athletic Sylvia bit her lip, watching Faith while arguing internally about whether or not she should vie for going first. Of course she wanted to serve the divine body of the redhead Goddess above, but if she let Faith go first, she'd know how well the blonde did and how well she'd have to do in order to be tiny when Jessica's sadism surfaced at the height of her horniness.

Faith found the spell, her eyes lighting up with excitement as she began to recite the spell, her blushing face fixed solely on the ravenette as she chanted. In an instant, Sylvia's body was converted into a long, violet dildo, girthy and smooth. Faith knelt and picked up the dildo, offering it to Jessica as though the woman was an actual deity. Unbeknownst to any of them, the ravenette switch was well aware of her predicament, and though she could not see or hear, she could feel -- in fact, Sylvia found her tactile sense heightened in this state. Goddess Jessica's hand felt strong and powerful upon her form, and when the redheaded domme began dragging the toy's end over her smooth, wet skin, the athlete wished intensely that she could get off -- but she currently lacked the ability.

"Get worshipping, toy," Jessica snapped at Faith, not so much as looking at the starstruck girl. The strawberry blonde yelped and threw herself to the floor, heedless of Bryanna's safety. Her lips pressed to the soft flesh of her domme's size nine feet, slurping up her big toe and suckling on it slowly. Faith had served this Goddess before and she was sure to do it again -- but her mind kept going back to the ravenette she'd been crushing on for hours now. From her vantage point on the floor, she watched as Jessica slid the Sylvia-turned-sex-toy against her inner thighs and sensitive pussy, shuddering in delight as she took perverse, sadistic pleasure in using her friend like this. Sylvia's mind was screaming with ecstatic delight; the athlete's sexual desire poured from her with no outlet. Left with nothing but her own thoughts, Sylvia was reduced to internal screaming of a gloriously potent sort. She had no idea if she wanted the torture to end or go on forever. Jessica leaned her head against the wall, content to be worshipped by two and pleasured by another, and slid the full length inside herself with a purring moan.

The subby blonde on the floor blushed intensely as she imagined Sylvia's experience right now. All around her, the ravenette felt crushing pressure, slick wetness, and the intense heat of her Goddess' interior. She was yet unable to get off, but felt that the second she was returned to human form she'd simply cum on the spot from memory and validation alone. Faith kissed her way up Jessica's muscular leg, letting out a tiny yelp as the Goddess she was serving turned around and crushed her skull against the wall of the shower with her ass, smothering her in massive bubble-butt flesh.

"Lick, damn you!" Jessica demanded, working her Sylvia toy in and out of herself, against her inner walls and along her clit, a hand reaching back to firmly grasp a struggling Faith's locks of soaked hair. The redhead forced Faith's face into her ass, her back deeply arching as she was pleasured like this as well. The brunette Bryanna had finally been given a chance to breathe, coughing and sputtering on the floor for moments only to have Jessica's powerful feet slam down on her face, smothering her once more. The Goddess bared her teeth and snarled, nearly drunk on power, and as she felt Faith start to fade behind her, she lifted the bulk of her ass away from the wall and let the blonde collapse in a heap across Bryanna.

"Pathetic," Jessica snarled, taking the Sylvia toy out of herself and dragging it over Faith's face, smearing the girl with juices in an act that did nothing to help stem the raging lust within her toy's tortured, fully aware mind. She set the toy upon the nearby countertop and turned around, her tiny waist and massive hips glistening in the steamy light. "That's the best you can do?"

'I was distracted by thoughts of Sylvia' didn't seem like an apt thing for Faith to say to her towering Goddess, so she simply whimpered. Rolling her eyes, Jessica lifted a thick leg and stamped hard on Faith's neck, twisting her foot upon the girl's gurgling throat. "Sylvia had best do better, or I'm going to be out for blood, Faith. I might end up shrinking you and eating you... Rather messily."

Moments later, the ravenette-turned-dildo returned in a flash, letting out all of her pent-up ecstasy in a harsh scream that took her to the floor and surprised the other three girls. Left panting on the bathroom floor, Sylvia looked skyward at her Goddess and crawled hand over foot towards the redheaded domme, her shaky body propelling her forward despite demands to simply pass out. "G-Goddess," The athlete purred, lifting herself up towards Jessica. "L-let me... let me repay..."

Jessica grinned at her tall, eager, lust-addled submissive, lifting the foot she'd placed on Faith's throat for Sylvia to begin servicing. Her hazel eyes cast a stare at Faith, who was still coughing after having her throat stomped on by the sadistic dominant redhead. "Get up. Go transform yourself into something useful - if you can manage it," Jessica's words crashed over Faith like a whip, and she scrambled for the book, nearly falling as she tried to clamber out of the shower. Soft moans met the strawberry blonde's ears as Jessica enjoyed Sylvia's efforts to please her -- clearly, the redhead remembered Faith's humiliation fetish, and was taking it to eleven.

The ravenette sub dragged her tongue over Jessica's long foot, shivering delightfully at the sensation of pleasing her Goddess. The woman's long, wet tongue slid from heel to ball and back down again, careful strokes that left the Goddess above grinning and purring along with her submissive. Faith watched with a pang of severe lust, envy, and humiliation as she was instantly out-done -- but who could blame her, this was Sylvia, her own crush, that she was competing with. She even felt envy for Bryanna, nearly unconscious underneath Jessica's other foot, the masochistic, transformed boy long since given up on trying to convince Jessica to give her a privileged role. Faith shuddered as she read aloud -- would Jessica punish her severely for what she was about to do? The blonde watched as Sylvia pulled herself upward, a long, athletic body arching to reach upward now that the Goddess had pulled her foot away. Sylvia caught Jessica's big toe in her mouth and slurped lewdly, much to the amusement of her Goddess, who let out a chorus of sadistic giggling.

However, the flash of light that emitted from Faith's body was sufficient to distract Jessica, who let her foot come down on Sylvia's throat rather abruptly. The athlete gasped and cried out, giggling and moaning in masochistic hedonism while she lay there, under the arch of her Goddess' foot where she belonged. Faith had used the shrinking spell ahead of time, turning herself into a six-inch toy that cowered under Jessica's angry, towering gaze. "Just couldn't bear to lose, huh?" Jessica growled. She bent forward, nearly folding herself in half in a display of prowess in flexibility. Her long fingers snatched up a bewildered Faith, who trembled from both vertigo and the sensation of being so very tiny before a sadistic redheaded dominatrix. "That's going to cost you..."

Faith bit her lip, regret and anticipation flooding her body in equal measures. Sylvia had noticed, her icy eyes looking upward with extreme envy flaring behind them, but had resumed worship of Jessica's long legs and toned musculature when the redhead had so much as glanced down at her. Jessica took a step forward onto Sylvia's chest, making the tall athlete curl her legs up against the wall in order to fit herself in the shower without encroaching on Bryanna's position. The Goddess dangled Faith upside-down by one of her legs, inspecting the six-inch woman with an expression that conveyed both fury and lust. Slowly, Jessica's plump red lips parted, strings of saliva snapping one by one as her maw opened to reveal pearly teeth and a long, wet tongue. Faith had been teased by this tongue before, pleasured by it. even -- now she might be tortured with it.

"I don't know, Syl..." Jessica murmured, lifting her foot off her submissive's throat to rest it on her face instead - her other foot continued to torture Bryanna, now aggressively mashing the poor brunette's nose. "Should I just bite this insolent bug in half? Drown her in my spit?" Jessica let a glob of drool slip between her lips, and she smeared it between them, opening her mouth again slowly to terrify the white-faced Faith. "Beat her with my tongue? Oh, the possibilities... Sylvia. Get up here and worship my ass and cunt like I know you can, while I decide what to do with this insignificant little slut..."

"Y-yes, Goddess, right away..." The ravenette nearly moaned, lifting herself onto her knees and diving her face into the massive ass of her redheaded Goddess. Sylvia's air was cut off as Jessica crushed her head against the wall of the shower with her ass, as she'd done to Faith -- yet, the athlete still licked, grabbed Jessica's rear, and pulled it even harder against her own face. Jessica laughed, roughly grinding Sylvia's head against the wall. Making up her mind, the Goddess slurped Faith's legs into her mouth, clasping her lips around the tiny woman's midsection. Her long tongue began to bully Faith's legs and pussy, lolling slowly against the thrashing limbs. What few moments Faith had of fear dissolved into fierce ecstasy as she rode that massive tongue, her eyes snapping open, screams echoing from her tiny body. Jessica herself was quickly ecstatic -- Sylvia knew exactly where to hit and how to do it, and she was nearly there already, power-drunk from her treatment of Faith and Bryanna while Sylvia worshipped her like no one else had.

"O-oh my fffucking...!!" Jessica cried out, her thighs tightening to support her as she gushed all over Sylvia's face. As she came, the Goddess spat Faith into her open palm to avoid actually going through with those playful threats, and turned a half-closed, hungry gaze over her shoulder to glance back at Sylvia. "G... Whoa. Go get that book, S-Sylvia... you've earned your shrink play..."

 

The ravenette nearly scrambled, her long legs carrying her out of the shower with speed and excitement despite their exhaustion. Suffering under Jessica was sometimes a full-time job... one that came with all the fatigue and tiredness of an actual shift. Looking down at the book that would finally let her live her fantasies, Sylvia chanted slowly, her breath shaky, voice breaking a couple of times as she could barely contain her anticipation. As Faith before, the athlete glowed brightly while the spell took effect, leaving her at eight inches -- taller than the blonde tiny, yes, but still an insect compared to the towering redhead now grinning down at her. Sylvia blanched, her eyes looking skyward at the Goddess above and nearly moaning at the sight alone. Jessica cocked her head to the side, glowering down at her raven submissive.

"Kneel. Worship. Obey." Jessica said simply, lifting a massive foot from the shower. It dripped slowly, massive droplets of water ominously crashing to the linoleum around dazed, awestruck Sylvia. The ravenette whimpered as she was cast in shadow by this simple ped of her Goddess, a monumentous, towering foot that blocked out not only the light above but the vision of the redhead herself. Sylvia collapsed onto her knees and bowed as directed, postulating herself before the dripping-wet foot high above, a foot that she'd long since cherished and worshipped at full size. Shivering in hunger and need, the shrunken submissive began to call up to her Goddess, praising the redheaded domme for her beauty and power. Jessica could barely hear the insect's voice, and shrugged, simply dropping her sole on Sylvia in such a way that the insect girl was unharmed beneath her deep arch.

"Good," Jessica murmured as she felt Sylvia began to rub and lick as she knew she ought to. "You're such a good little subby bitch, aren't you, Syl?" Jessica laughed, forcibly lowering her arch onto Sylvia's struggling body -- enough to pin the ravenette down, but not enough to hurt her. The redhead leaned backward against the shower wall, grinding Faith's tiny body onto her own breast and idly crushing poor Bryanna underneath her other sole. Under Jessica's still-dripping foot, the ravenette fetishist was in heaven. Her dreams, her deepest fantasies had been made reality by the combined efforts of two women that seemed rather insistent upon her happiness -- something she was grateful for in measures that could not be quantified with words. Sylvia licked, kissed, and massaged the sole pinning her down, wanting nothing more than to live like this in Jessica's shoes and stockings for eternity -- or be put to another use pleasing this gargantuan dominant.

But seemingly as soon as she had that thought, the foot was taken away, lifting up in the sky to the cries of a lustful, needy pet. Jessica tsked playfully at her fetishist toy, bending down once more to lower her long fingers onto the eight-inch toy's little body. Jessica made sure to arch carefully to show off the rounditure of her ass and the fullness of her hips even from such an angle, to make Sylvia's lust all that much more intense. "You're what, eight inches tall?" Jessica purred, returning her foot to Bryanna's throat and pressing both her hands against her chest. Sylvia and Faith alike were mashed against the Goddess' perky breasts, both shrunken submissives delirious in their attempts to please. Losing control of her senses for a moment, the redheaded dominant arched herself against the shower wall and roughly played with her toys, sliding them over her trim waist and wide hips, down her thick thighs and over her pert tits. Lost in a heavy breath, Jessica pushed Sylvia against her wet cunt, gasping aloud as her fingers began to work Sylvia inside herself. From Sylvia's perspective, she was being consumed by her Goddess' pussy, and nearly came just from that.

"Y-yes, my Goddess! Yes, use me, use your doll, please..." Sylvia begged and pleaded, hoping to anything that would listen that Jessica would continue down this hedonistic path. The redhead seemed intent on just that, leaning her head back and guiding herself to a third orgasm at her submissives' expense, her two fingers working more and more of the masochistic ravenette into herself. Sylvia's kicks and squirms sent jolts of ecstasy through her Goddess, causing the woman to buck and scream as she took the thrashing to the best of her ability. Squeaks and whimpers emitted from the redhead's mouth -- it was apparent that the tiny woman's skill as a sex object was so intense that even the domme giantess herself couldn't maintain her composure. Lost for words, Jessica simply resorted to screaming and crying out, bullying Faith in her other hand while she did, though she took great care not to actually crush her. Mere minutes later, Jessica was screaming out loud once more, ripping Sylvia from her body to save her from the crushing contractions of orgasmic bliss.

"Mmmnhh... oh, fuck, I'm spent." Jessica giggled playfully, setting Sylvia and Faith on the bathroom countertop. "You two... finish each other, I'm gonna take this one and get a nap... Okay?" Jessica gave both of their tiny bodies a full lipped kiss, helped the near-unconscious Bryanna to her feet, and carefully stepped out of the shower to dry off and step away.

Sylvia panted and shivered in the bathroom light, nearly laughing from delirious bliss. An hour ago, domination and sexual abuse by a giantess goddess was a mere fantasy, something she'd fucked herself silly thinking about, but would never happen. Now, having experienced just that, she was happy, content, and hungry for more... once her body recovered. Even the well-toned, athletic body of this particular ravenette submissive was not enough to experience Jessica like that again so soon.

"Hey, um..." A timid voice called out, shaking the grinning athlete from her stupor. Sylvia glanced over her shoulder at the smaller blonde girl, Faith, standing and blushing like mad. Of course, this new girl, Jessica and Jack -- Bryanna's -- friend, had been through it all as well, and seemed to only crave exactly what the other three wanted. Sylvia smiled at her. "So, um, well, I..."

"Yes?" Sylvia asked breathlessly, her body shaky. She finally collapsed on the countertop, sighing and waiting for the magic to run off. Faith blushed intensely, deciding to lay next to Sylvia as well, looking skyward at the lights.

"Once... uh, once we... turn back to normal, do you, uhmm... do you want to... go... out with me? Sometime?" Faith asked slowly, carefully choosing her words but tripping over them nonetheless.

It was Sylvia's turn to blush; she rolled onto her side and stared at Faith with her wide, ice blue eyes. "I... even after all you've seen today?"

"Actually," Faith laughed, biting her lip. "Rather, because of all I've seen today. I'd be happy to be your slave... or, your Goddess, if... you wished, when you wished."

Sylvia giggled and kissed Faith on the nose, closing her eyes to rest. "We'll see what happens, cutie. We'll see..."