- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Greg gets up close to Jamie and Ellies feet. Has some minor crushing.

Entering the house Greg was greeted by a sight that instantly made the lower area of his suit strain. The naked feet of Jamie rested on the floor ahead of him. Running towards the fleshy peds he could hardly contain himself and getting closer noticed how well maintained her feet were. Moving around the side of them he could see her nails were painted purple and and her feet had a slight sweaty cheese odor.

 

As Greg moved closer to the toes a loud slap sounded from behind him. Looking over his shoulder he saw 2 purple havaiana flip flops had landed and turning back saw the right foot make a “schlick” noise as it unstuck from the floor and moved over his head. Looking up, Jamie was still in her usual work attire of a black knee length skirt and white top. Turning around he watched as the foot slid into the flip flop then lifted as she wiggled her toes getting the footwear comfortable.

 

“ Come on Ellie were leaving now” shouted the goddess above as she moved over the tiny man and slipped the other flip flop on. Instead of the second foot going straight down though, it came towards Greg, he jumped backwards as the flip flop landed right in front of him. The purple flip flop settled on the ground and he could see they were quite worn, despite being only 5mm tall he could of easily climbed up where her toes sat, which is exactly what he did. Charging full speed and jumping he easily made it onto the purple platform between the first and second toe. Looking at the toes as they minutely moved he could see how worn the raised ovals of the insole were where her toes sat. In the distance the other foot moved ahead as the front door opened. Thinking quick Greg ran to the toe strap and held on for dear life. The toes then began to bend and flex, the rubber slightly stretching as his foot transport followed.

 

 

Jamie got home with Ellie late in the afternoon. Walking in she kicked off her flats and put them into the shoe rack, her daughter doing a similar thing next to her with her school shoes. The two of them walked down the hallway , Ellie peeling off halfway into her bedroom. Jamie went further to master bedroom. Before entering she slipped off her black pantyhose and brought them closer to her face, she could feel and smell the foot sweat on them. Tossing them into her dirty clothes basket, She then went back towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. The inside looked quite bare as she remembered she was going to do some shopping on the way home. Sighing, she walked back through the house, peaking in on Ellie as she went past her room. “ Hey, don't get too comfy we gotta go shopping”, “ AWW do I HAVE to come?” Ellie replied, trying to put on her sweetest face. “Yes” Said Jamie flatly as she walked back towards the door.

 

Jamie grabbed her purple flip flops off the rack, the insole had dark worn patches on it where her feet sat. Dropping them and slipping them on she shouted “ come on Ellie were leaving now”. Turning around she walked out to her car and jumped in, a moment later she heard the front door close as Ellie came walking out with her flip flops on. They both buckled up and left the house.

 

 

Greg held on to the toe strap with all his strength as the foot around him moved back and forth as it applied pressure to the flip flop while pressing the pedals. While not unbearable, the odor between Jamies toes was starting to go to his head. Thinking fast he started to climb the toe strap out of the smelly grip of her toes. As he got to the top of the flip flop it moved sideways at an incredible speed onto the brake pedal, sending Greg flying off his perch. Up above he heard Jamie yell” USE YOUR BLINKER NEXT TIME!”.

 

Now on the floor looking up at his Goddess Greg could admire her beauty. Other times he was in this position he was too busy fearing for his life, but now he could take it all in. Her sexy feet, smooth legs and beautiful face. Staring upwards at her, Greg had a flash of a thought” … Have I got a crush on Jamie?. I mean she is good looking and nice, well to normal sized me at least.” Whilst daydreaming they reached their destination.

 

He quickly snapped out of it when the two enormous purple rubber beasts started moving towards the floor. Running and jumping landed Greg on the worn insole of Jamies flip flop. He then quickly jumped upwards, avoiding her heel as it smashed into the footwear. Like a professional acrobat, Greg flipped in mid air and grabbed hold of the back of Jamies foot as she turned sideways and stepped out of the car. Landing on the asphalt of the carpark the rubber lightly squeaked as the giantess put all her pressure down onto the ground. Under the car Greg saw a set of small pink flip flop drop from the car and make their way towards him.

 

Walking into the supermarket Jamie felt an itch on the back of her leg. As Ellie went to get a cart Jamie stood one one foot and uses the other to scratch the itch. With a couple scratches with the opposite foots flip flop she was satisfied. Ellie came back with a cart and they started walking up and down the isles.

 

 

Greg slowly climbed Jamies leg as she made her way to the supermarket, reaching halfway up her calf when she entered. Jamie stood to the side of the doorway and Greg watched as Ellie walked away. The skin he was holding onto became tight as her calf flexed, struggeling to hold on Greg saw form the corner of his eye a purple blur. The worn rubber sole hit the leg above him, its soles usual tread worn flat from longtime use. It moved down the leg towards him faster than he could move, smacking him to the floor. A couple more scratches up down then it returned to the floor away from him. To the side he could see Ellie walking back over so quickly he sprang to his feet and jumped for Jamies flip flop as it began moving. He barely reached the back of the footwear, his hands sinking into the rubber as he tried not to let go. Each step rattled his whole body as he was slammed into the floor, but gave him valuable time to work his way up onto the flip flop. After a few steps he find a spot he could hold onto and not fall, just behind where Jamies sole met with the insole. Each slap of the flip flop as Jamie walked sent Greg more and more into madness, his ears ringing from the loud noise.

 

Finally reaching the checkout line Jamies feet stopped pounding the ground, Gregs arms were so sore from holding on, losing grip for an instant would have had him under her relentless heels. As the two gianteses stood inline he used this time to make his way back to her toes. As he rounded the front of the purple flip flop it suddenly lurched forwards and landed ontop of him. The smell of lightly warm rubber and sweat snuck into his nose. Greg panicked and started to lift up only to be forced into the ground. The sole above him quietly squeaked and creaked as what he guessed was her foot reentered the footwear. The dirty soles began moving to the left and right, rolling him back and forth on the floor, covering him in dirt. Once that stopped the pressure increased a lot, it felt like the whole earth was on top of him, his whole body groaned as the breath left his lungs. The purple sky crushing him slightly twisted then began to move off and away. The air rushed back into his lungs as his body ached all over and looking to the side he watched as 2 smaller pink flip flops also took their leave.

 

Greg took this a as bad sign as he stumbled to his feet to gave chase. Jamie looked to be paying the cashier and getting ready to leave without him. Knowing he was too small to cover the distance he grew to 1 cm and sprinted. Ellies pink havaianas were much closer as it started to lift from the ground Greg flew into the air and grabbed hold of the rubber strap leading down the side of her foot.

 

Out in the carpark Greg struggled to hold on, his arms were still tired and each step onto the hard ground rattled his bones. He couldn't even get on top to take in the sights, he just wanted rest, which he found when his ride lifted into the sky and settled inside the car. Greg sighed as the car door slammed shut, only to then feel motion as the foot just next to him started bending, sending the flip flops outwards then back in, slapping her heels. Over and over Greg winced from pain as the noise destroyed his ear drums. The other door slammed shut as Jamie sat in the driver seat, and started the car.

 

During the drive home Ellie kicked her foot just a bit too hard, sending her pink flip flop and Greg sailing to the floor. She was too short to reach it so sat there while slapping just one. He landed on the flip flop, its insole, unlike Jamies, was still fairly untouched, the toes and heel areas were slightly worn down, but they smelled mostly of rubber and a touch of fragrance, similar to her mary janes. Finally he could get some rest, the noise of the flip flop hitting her feet was like a soothing beat to the near deaf Greg as he slowly closed his eyes.

 

PAIN. Gregs body felt only pain as his eyes almost rocketed out of his head. Above him he could only see light pink as it pressed onto him. The pressure was immense, but not worse than when Jamie stood on him. The wall of flesh then shifted around and he was pushed into a small opening, now above him he could see the giantess Ellie herself as she looked down at him.” Oh shit” he thought, “ can she see me?”. Around him he saw more pink flesh and a pink rubber pillar towering up and over her foot. He must've passed out where her toes sat, and was now under her second toe. The weight lifted as the scenery changed from car interior to outside. A smack emitted around Greg as the weight returned from the flip flop hit the ground.

 

Making her way inside, she kept scrunching her toes around Greg, applying even more pressure to his sore body. Ellies eyes kept peaking down at him each time that foot hit the driveway. His heart rate spiking each time. “Yup, she can see me”.

 

The door opened and Gregs eyes met with the shoe rack. The pink monster above him retreated from its home, relieving him of its grip. Greg panted and his suit became tight, his erection straining against the tight wet suit. Far above him Ellie looked down in confusion. Her body started falling as she reached towards him. He turned stiff as a board as his whole body froze. The pudgy fingers of the nine year old came closer and closer, her thumb and pointer reaching out ready to pinch him up. His body was ready for whatever punishment his goddess wished to dish out.

 

They two fingers gripped the top of the toe strap and lifted the flip flip high into the air. Greg almost had a heart attack as the floor beneath him rocketed into the air. The footwear came up to eye level, Ellies blue eyes scanning the insole. Greg, in a brain snap, started jumping for her attention. While looking at her face he didn't see her other hand coming from behind. A shadow formed over him as a finger touched down next to him and started rubbing along the toe area. Greg ran over to the toe strap hid. The finger rubbed and poked the insole for a few seconds then moved away. Greg sighed then almost screamed as Ellies face moved much closer, almost touching the flip flop. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and gave a little” hmm”.

 

“Ellie, what are you doing” he heard booming. “ Oh, I felt something on my flip flop but I couldn't see anything” She said innocently. She then reached down for its twin and put them into the rack. As she walked away Jamie came closer and put her flip flops in the rack too. The two giantesses walked away and Greg was left stunned with todays events.

 

When he got home and thought about today, it seemed like the suit made him much tougher. No broken bones or bruising luckily. “ That's good to know” Greg thought as he readied himself for bed.

 

Greg opened his eyes, this lounge room was almost like a second home for him now. The carpets tangeled around his feet, his naked body fully erect waiting like a sacrifice to his goddesses. A far off “slap” snapped Greg to attention. Across the room two pink flip flops made their way towards him. Then from the other side some more slaps. Two larger purple flip flops also entered the room. The 2 giantesses strode towards him, their towering bodys blocking the light above. The purple flip flops moved above him then slammed down, their dirty soles covering his body, it rolled him around breaking his limbs until he was almost ball shaped. The Sole moved back as a pink flip flop moved forwards. Its foot exited and came at him, its toes open. The little girls toes surrounded him and picked him up, moving him back towards her awaiting footwear. He felt helpless as he started to fall onto the insole of the pink havaiana. Above him the foot loomed then slid its toes into the toe strap. The heel stayed above him, hovering, waiting for a time to strike. “ Cya later Greg bug” Said Jamie, her voice almost angelic, “ Probably not, mum” Retorted Ellie as her heel came crashing onto his body.

CRUNCH!.