- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gregs first encounter as a shrunken man, and not his last.

Today was the day. Greg had been psyching himself up for 2 days to do it. There wad a whole other level of thought being put into this plan, I mean realistically he was going to trespass in his neighbors house. He woke up early and had a solid breakfast then waited till Jamie left to take her daughter to school then go to work.

Greg had it all planned, he had a backpack with a grappling hook, flashlight and some supplies. After Jamies car turned the corner down the road he left his house, then walked next door and knocked on the door to no look suspicious. Then walked around the side of the house to look into a window and be out of view of people in the street and shrank. He made his way around the front of the house, now only a few millimeters tall, luckily it was all paved so he didn't have to make his way through a jungle of grass. The front door looked imposing, taking Gregs breathe away for a few seconds and making him doubt himself.” Am I really about to sneak into my neighbors house ?” but before he could even think of a good reason not to he was already making his way under the door.

 Like walking into another world Greg walked along with joyous wonder. He was in. To his right stood a large rack with multiple pairs of shoes both large and small. Having been inside multiple times he knew his way around the house, but what did he want to do here? He kept walking down the hallway then into the lounge room. It was here Greg encountered his first obstacle, Carpet. He increased his size to around 10 mm then proceeded across the floor.

The going was tough, he kept snagging his feet on strands of carpet and almost falling over but he charged on towards his goal, a jacket on the floor. As he got close he moved towards the arm then with a small struggle climbed up into the long tunnel that was the left arm of Jamies blue jacket.

 Greg pulled out his torch and clicked it on, the tunnel was quite dark and he wasn't fond of falling over.

As he got closer to the main body of the jacket Greg started to notice a small creeping up on him. Then as he approached the end of the tunnel as it opened into a large a area he figured out what it was, “ I guess Jamie gets a bit sweaty in this thing, she could of at least washed it for me “ he thought to himself. He Jumped down into the main body of the jacket, sliding down the body then onto the floor of the dark cave. He wandered around for a few minutes then decided to leave, exiting the bottom of the jacket.

 As he clicked his torch off and the light blinded him he heard a noise, a rumble. As he regained his sight the rumble got louder then stopped. “Hmm wonder what that was?” he thought as he looked towards the coffee table leg, its smooth wood impossible to climb. He started walking across the carpet once again, slowly getting used to how to traverse it until he heard a terrible noise, the jangle of keys.

 Gregs walk turned into full sprint as he made his way towards the table, A loud click and woosh were heard as what he could only guess was the front door opened. “ Ugh where did I leave it?” boomed a female voice as dull thuds became louder and louder. Greg hid behind the table leg and hoped she wouldn't notice the little bug sized man snooping around her house. The thuds became scrunches and what Greg could only describe as a goddess entered the room. She wore a white button down shirt that showed some cleavage with a black knee length skirt, black pantyhose and black leather flats with small bows on the front.

 Jamie crossed the room with ease, taking mere second what took Greg almost an hour, Her black flats rubber soles squashing, bending and gripping the carpet then moving on as her gargantuan legs moved effortlessly. Jamie then stopped at the table, “shit did she see me?”. Gregs body started pumping adrenaline, readying him to sprint for his life as her hand descended towards him. Greg held fast despite his whole body screaming to run. Jamies hand moved swiftly towards the floor then grabbed the jacket, she picked it up off the floor and tossed it onto the nearby lounge then kept walking towards the kitchen.

 Greg could only hear the blood pumping in his ears and feel the earthquakes under his feet as Jamie walked towards the kitchen, retrieved a card off the counter then walked back out of the house. He slumped against the table leg as his legs gave way. He was beyond terrified, “what if she saw me?, how would I explain how and why I shrunk and snuck into her house?, what if I just got crushed?” so many thought swirling in Gregs head it made him dizzy. But even with all that he also noticed tightness in his pants, he enjoyed it... ALOT. He immediately pulled down his pants and started rubbing one out, the idea of being found shrunk, and crushed was exciting to him. Gregs life was about to become much more exciting.