- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After an exciting weekend, Greg is now on the journey to return home, with a slight detour to school, surely nothing could possibly go wrong. Contains crush and spit.

Gregs tiny body laid under the covers of a plush king sized bed. Its owners now deceased at the hands, and feet, of a once kind daughter. His hands furiously pleasuring himself at the thought of the weekends events. Watching a sweet teenage girl torture and pleasure herself with her father-in-law before flattening him to paste, his insides painting the baths bottom and Greg himself, a silent, invisible observer. And still Alyssas blood-thirst raged as she tortured her own blood, her mother. Jils helpless screams as her eldest child used her as a loofah then used her as a butt plug. Alyssas calm demeanour as she coldly crushed her mothers limbs under her worn converse' soles then used her as an insole. Gregs naked body shuddered as he came again. His hands never stopping their actions though, as his memories continued to flow. Around him the stench of sweat, some his but most Alyssas, wafted. His mind racing as he recalled watched Jil, imprisoned inside Alyssas converse with him, slowly lose the will to live as above the deadly foot of her daughter compressed her into the terribly worn insole. Her life fading away until mercifully Alyssas full weight pressed down releasing Jils innards outwards like a burst balloon. Greg could still taste the blood in his mouth as the gory mess squelched along, oozing slowly out of the side eyelets. Sunday night he didn't sleep or dream, just remember repeatedly what had happened here, the power he felt, and the power he had given.

 

Gregs concentration was broken when he heard thumping footsteps getting louder. Scrambling to his nearby suit, he heard the rooms door open followed by the booming words “ MUM?” . A quizzical young girls voice filled the room as Greg scrambled to get his suit on. A few more thumps coming closer revealed her intent as Greg swiftly turned invisible, just in time to watch the covers above fling away to reveal a young girl with long brown hair, wearing a familiar looking uniform. Her eyes scanning the white landscape of the bed before she turned and left with a stow away, the small invisible man now clinging to her school shirt.

 

Holding fast as the young girl walked back across the hall to her room, a loud honking came up the stairs followed by a stern warning, “HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!”. Her pace quickened in response, she hurriedly entered her closet and kicked two shoes into the light, light blue low-top converse. With great dexterity she wiggled her black ankle socked feet into the shoes then tucked the laces in. With a small squeak of rubber she about faced and fled the room, nabbing her school bag off her bed in passing. With a light pull on the doorknob on her way it she slammed the door shut behind her as she ran to her sisters idling car. “Umm, Lina, where are your school shoes? You can't wear those” spoke Alyssa angrily to her sister. “Its sports day today, remember?” replied the girl. Alyssa's face lightened up as she sighed and put the car in reverse. “Hey Al, wheres mum and Bobby? Their room was so clean”, Inquired the younger sister, Making Alyssa sit up straight and lock here eyes straight forward. “Oh, umm.... They are uhh... I'll tell you after school”. The grand excuse she thought of the night before instantly crumbling in the face of her innocent sister. Meanwhile the third passenger had long vacated the young girls clothing and was now stowed away inside her backpack along with school her supplies.

 

After arriving at school, Alina made her way to her classroom for the day. Inside the bag, Greg was haphazardly tossed around in hurricane of loose objects as it swung back and forth at the hands of an innocent 9 year old. Somehow in the chaos Greg managed to get a hold of the zipper of her pencil case, and with great determination managed to force his way inside. After the outside shuffling died down, the sharp metallic sound of a zipper rung out, followed by the bag around him being squashed and moved around. Greg had to think quickly as the pencils around him shifted and rolled around, like large rolling pins getting ready to flatten him out. Mercifully the movement was short lived as he went into free-fall then slammed, he presumed, into the desk. As he regained his wits, once more the metallic song of the zipper filled the air, as light poured into his hiding place, revealing Alina sitting at her desk ready for her school day to start.

 

Wandering around the desk at only a few millimetres tall was surprisingly daunting to the usually unshakable Greg. Looking out across the room revealed even more young girls, all wearing the same white shirt and Green skirt that Alina was wearing, and Ellie had been seen wearing before. That same Ellie he could now see sitting a few seats diagonally from his current table. He breathed a small sigh of relief that his way home was now within sight. With a new found energy he made his way to the edge of the table and peered down. Even with his tough body he wasn't to keen on jumping straight down that far. Turning to move towards the towering girl writing in her book the whole earth suddenly shook, her knee had bumped the table leg and shunted it sideways, sending the tiny man sailing off the edge down to the hard wood floor below. On reflex he slapped his wrist to shrink down to a single millimetre before he could hit the floor. Fortunately his tiny size helped soften the blow, unfortunately it also meant he couldn't evade the large black rubber sole of a high heel descending upon him.

 

Peeking open his eyes, Greg noticed the upturned toe section of the pump had saved him from a terrible fate. Above, he could hear an adult, assumed teacher, now chatting with Alina. This gave Greg enough time to vacate his almost grave and scurry across the floor to beneath the next table. Peering out he could now see a giant woman wearing a tight fitting floral shirt and over knee skirt along with 3 inch black pumps. Turning back he looked across the room to locate his target once more, and through a forest of towering forms and shifting sneakers he could make out Ellie with her head looking down at her book. With a flick of his watch he grew to 10cm and started the trek across the classroom.

 

At a light jog while avoiding the random shuffles of towering girls, Greg made it to Ellie in good time. Not wanting to have a boring day he opted to not sneak into her bag and wait it out, but to shrink down and wait in her discarded pink low-top converse sneaker. Easily climbing up the canvas and into the empty shoe, Greg was greeted with a sweat scent that reflected the near pristine insole. Slowly he walked down into the darkness under the rubber toecap until he hit the end, where he sat down and gazed outward, taking in the warm fragrant surroundings. His breathing slowed and his eyes starting to get heavy until he final succumbed to his weariness.

 

A loud ringing filled the air that jolted him awake. Around him he could hear the chatter of young girls building and the raking of chairs across wooden floors. Before he could stand, a white beast began looming across the shoes entrance, and with a small shift it worked its way inside, forcing the canvas walls apart to make room. With a tight grip Greg held onto the insole below him as the floor shifted around and the toes above him wiggled and edged forward. Then at a blistering speed the whole shoe moved backwards and forward over and over as the giantess above began moving through the school.

 

 

Ellie the young 9 year old slowly worked at the maths problems on her page as the school bell sang out. Like everyone else she quickly closed her book and shoved it into her bag before slipping her feet back into her shoes. Standing up and exiting the room she made her way to her friend Alina before moving out into the school yard. Outside, other students or varying ages also poured into the courtyard. 2 more girls came toward Ellie, one was a young black girl named Tamara, she wore her long black hair in a pony tail making her seem even taller than she already was. Instead of wearing a skirt like the other three she wore tights that disappeared into her black and white hi-top converse. The last girl was a short Korean named Kira. She too had black hair, although much shorter, and like her friends wore a pair of converse, white lo-tops.

 

After a short greeting the four girls moved from the bustling courtyard out to the back fields where students had begun playing various games. The 4 girls marched across the field towards a small gazebo where they always sat during breaks, the path snaking around small muddy puddles that littered the ground from recent rain. A loud “HEADS UP” snapped their attention to a football sailing towards them, and with a dainty sidestep Ellie stepped straight into one such puddle soaking her near brand new sneaker in dirty water. “OH Shoot, my mum is going to KILL me, she only got these for me last week” She said angrily as the other three quietly snickered. Moving on they kept towards the gazebo, Ellies shoe releasing a loud squelch with each step, to continued laughter. Sitting down, she hastily unlaced her dirty shoe and poured its contents free onto the concrete floor before she pulled off her white ankle sock and twisted it to squeeze out any water. The splashing on the floor caught her eye as she noticed a strange bug lying face up, its body slowly shaking around. Curiously, she brought it to her face to get a closer look at the 1cm bug. “Hey, look what was in my shoe, a new friend. You know what that means!” Ellie spoke in an evil voice. “A RACE” Squealed the other three girls as they quickly got up from their seats and split off into the field.

 

 

Greg pressed himself against the toe end of the converse as the giant girl walked through the school. Suddenly he hear a loud splash as water began racing past the white sock before him, tinting it brown as it quickly reached him and filled up his entire space. His body suddenly tensing up as he could feel the suit shorting out again, his conciousness waxing as he struggled to hold his breathe in the water. The shoe around him sloshed as the water slowly receded allowing him a single breathe of air before collapsing, paralysed.

 

Slowly He opened his eyes as water splashed his face. Above, a giant girl wrung her brown sock out, showering him in its fowl water. He tried to move his body but wasn't responding. A giant hand swooped in and picked him up to reveal the face of Ellie, A view not to dissimilar to when he hid on her flip flop. Her large blue eyes this time seeing him as her hot breathe washed over him as she spoke. “HEY, LOOK WHAT WAS IN MY SHOE, A NEW FRIEND. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!” boomed her voice in his face, sending shivers down his spine as he heard the other girls shout “A RACE” before they hurried off. “Of all things, a race?” Greg thought as he dangled between the 9 years olds fingers, her curious looks joined by the occasional poke by the opposite hand. Slowly he felt life return to his limbs, although he stayed dead still in the face of his captor in fear of facing further painful pokings.

 

Finally the giant girls returned to view, each carrying something in their hands. Violently he was thrust towards the centre of the encircling girls, each with an open hand now revealing small bugs scurrying around their palms. “OK, LETS START!” Boomed the large black girl as the hands all retracted and the 4 girls leaned forward, only to start releasing vile noises from their throats. Gregs eyes peeled and his stomach crawled as the girls coughed up and spat out balls of spit down onto the ground. The revolting noises ended, only for his fleshy cage to be lowered down to ground level and open up to toss him down into the horrid pool of phlegm and saliva collected between the 4 girls' shoes. He barely caught his breath before a giant pink digit pushed him down against the concrete below ,coating him and severely slowing his movement. His suit again started to shock his body as around him 3 more poor souls joined him in this hellish fate. “GO” was shouted from above as the other bugs violently thrashed their limbs, making little progress against the sticky mess. Greg meanwhile made no progress as his muscles endlessly spasmed and tensed from the shorted suit. His mouth began pooling with blood as his teeth clenched with great force, between his conciousness fading in and out Greg felt genuine fear for his life. Suddenly his body was relieved as the electricity stopped striking him. With great strain he slowly began swimming through the muck to freedom, his blurry vision filled with the pink glow of Ellies converse. With a final burst of strength he breached the side of the bubble, his hand finding grip on the concrete floor to pull his heaving body free. “YEAH, WOO, MY BUG WON, ALL YOUR BUGS SUCK, WOOO!” Shouted the giantess above as her booming dance steps echoed around.

 

Ready to collapse from exhaustion, Greg laid still on the ground as once more two fingers picked him up from the ground and lifted him high to Ellies face. “WOO, YOU DID IT BUGGY” Shouted the young girl as the other 3 groaned from their loss. “THATS BULLCRAP, MY BUG IS JUST ABOUT OUT, I ALWAYS LOSE!” Shouted Tamara as she stomped her foot in anger. ”MAYBE YOU NEED YOUR OWN FOOT BUG LIKE ME” Replied Ellie as she poked her tongue out. “NOW FOR THE LOSING BUGGIES PRIZE” Spoke Ellie as she stepped forward over the pool of flailing bugs. Greg watched as down below the dirty pink converse swiftly stomped down on the spit pile before twisting back and forth before sliding back, smearing the spit and bug guts in a long strand across the ground. The school bell broke his focus, bringing him back from the thought that that could have been him. The fingers pressed into his sides harder as the 4 girls began moving back towards the main school buildings.

 

Passing through the field, The girls stopped at the puddle Ellie had stepped in earlier. “NOW BUGGY, YOU GET TO GO HOME, BYE BYE” Spoke Ellie as she flung the small man from her hands into the muddy puddle with a plop. Greg tensed his body as the water splashed around him, but this time he wasn’t shocked, his body wasn't in massive pain, just slightly cold from the water. Easily he swam to the surface to see the girls walking away. Tamara stopped one step away before looking back towards Greg. With a quick glance she looked at her leaving friends before quickly stepping back to the puddle, her shadow falling over the floating bug man. “DIE CHEATING BUG” She quietly spoke as her worn black converse moved over the puddle and slowly sank into the muddy water. Greg swam as fast as he could but was caught in a small air pocket of the diamond tread as it sank to the muddy bottom of the puddle. His body was forced into the mud as above the sneaker slowly twisted side to side before retracting from the water. The escaping brown tread replaced with murky brown water that slowly filled His lungs. In terror, Greg struggled to free his sunken body, his arms digging at the thick mud across his torso and legs. With a great strength he scooped the mud to the side before kicking off the puddle bottom and swimming to the surface. In the fresh air he hack and coughed up the brown muck from his body, in the distance the vindictive young girl left with her friends.

 

Greg reached the bank and pulled himself onto the path, his breathing heavy as he finally got some rest. After a long rest to gain his strength ,Greg got to his feet, the fields now almost empty save a single class far off playing sport. Ready to return to Ellie he slapped his watch to increase in size. Nothing happened. Looking at the watch it was blank, its face devoid of any features. Fear began creeping into his mind. Shaking his wrist to flush any water free, he tried again. Nothing. In the back of his mind, he could feel the dread of his situation creeping up on him, “No, now isnt the time, I have to get out of here!” he spoke with as much resolve as he could muster. With an accepting sigh, he began jogging towards the towering structures in the distance.

Chapter End Notes:

Its been a while, and I have done some short stories i'll put out later. The end is in sight for this story though i may do offshootss using other characters after seeing some peoples reviews. I know some people dont like the use of children in the story even if it's non sexual and i can say that Ellie from here will play a smaller role, although thats more to where the story is heading, not JUSt because of some peoples opinions. Thanks everyone for reading!