- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second part with Alyssa's perspective. Just like Pt.1 It gets kinda drama heavy and stuff. Hope you all enjoy. Contains crush, odor, insertion, gore, torture.

After her early morning fun, Alyssa just lied in bed, her earlier actions playing over and over in her head. “This is one hell of a dream” she thought while mindlessly looking at the ceiling. Her trance broken when her mother burst into her room. “OI, get up, I’m hungry” slurred the woman before stumbling back into the hall. Alyssa got out of bed and stretched her body, ready to return to her usual life.


Heading down stairs revealed Jil sitting on the lounge with a smoke hanging from her mouth, her eyes partially open as she watched TV. “Where's Bobby, do I have to make food for him too?” Asked the teen. “How the fuck should I know, he ain't here when I woke up” snapped back her mother. “Hmm” she replied as a slight smirk crossed her lips. The kitchen was well kept as Alyssa spent a lot of time here. Like she had a thousand times before, she began preparing lunch for her and her mother. When it was ready she called for Jil to join her at the dining table, her mother always thought that if they always eat together, the family will always stay together. The two women sat in silence as they devoured the sandwiches, not even making eye contact. When she finished Jil said “Next time I want more tomato, and don't forget to pick up your sister tomorrow from her friends house” then she went back to the lounge and continued watching TV. Finishing up herself, Alyssa cleaned the left over mess and went back up to her room.


On her bed she sat with her laptop, finishing assignments and homework for school. When done, her mind began to wander. Being curious about what happened she began searching online for topics of shrinking people, if it was even possible. “Of course its impossible” she thought as she browsed through various science forums and articles for answers. Clearly she was currently in some sort of long dream or maybe Bobby put her in a coma and when she wakes up everything we be as usual. Her search led her to find other forums and even websites dedicated to stories about shrinking people and what to do with them. Reading more and more she learned things she hadn't even considered this morning.


She found herself fully engrossed in the stories. “Maybe these people have done what I’ve done too, and this is their way of sharing their experience” she thought as she dug deeper and deeper into websites until she finally noticed her free hand circling her damp pussy. Each gory detail she read flashed images into her mind of this morning, his screams and cries for help as she slowly took his life, each scene bringing her closer to climaxing again until she could take it no more. She rushed from her bed to the wardrobe for the box, but it wasn't there. She frustratingly headed to the bathroom to finish her self of, lying half naked in the tub remembering what she did until she again sprayed cum along the bath. Panting heavily she raised up and cleaned herself off, hoping her mother hadn't heard her furious self pleasure.


The rest of the day passed as boringly as it usually would, she searched more online stories , made dinner for herself and her mother, then browsed some more until ready for sleep. Lying in her bed she began to get anxious. “I hope this dream doesn't end” she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.


BEEP BEEP BEEP sounded off the alarm as Alyssa tossed and turned in her sheets. Slowly waking up she grabbed her laptop to read some morning news. After a while she began to feel uneasy as by now her mother would usually of burst into her room demanding breakfast. She strained her ears but couldn't even hear the TV turned up way too loud either. Glancing around the room she couldn't see any signs that what happened yesterday would happen again today, “Surely yesterday I was in some strange dream state after being choked unconscious right?” she tried to justify to herself.


Slowly she walked down stairs to have breakfast. A lingering scent filled the air, not of weed, but strawberries. Looking into the lounge room the couch was empty, and the table before it bare, in fact the whole room looked very clean. A sight not seen for over a year. Alyssa’s bare footsteps the only noise echoing through the house as she made herself breakfast. “She probably went out for once” she thought calmly as she sat eating her cereal alone. Once finished she walked through the rooms on the bottom floor just making sure her mother wasn't home still. She would be furious is Alyssa had eaten without her. All the rooms were empty. Alyssa finally came to the garage door and when she opened it couldn't believe her eyes. The double garage usually filled with boxes of garbage, old broken furniture and a few hydroponics set ups was now empty, All of it gone, the room looked brand new. In shock she ran towards the large roller door and opened it to reveal only her car in the driveway. Backing into the garage she closed the door then whipped around and ran back upstairs to her mothers room. Standing at the door her breathing slightly ragged she slowly opened the door to reveal what was usually a sea of expensive clothes strewn across the room, but now a perfectly clean room. Stepping in she could see the usual clutter of her mothers walk in wardrobe was now gone, replaced by bare shelves and empty drawers. The ensuite was the same, incredibly clean but also empty. Slowly backing out of the master bedroom Alyssa had a feeling she knew what was going on, and what was about to happen.


Slowly she crept back to her room, her breathing now long and deep. Opening the door she could see some papers sitting on the vanity. Her heart skipping a beat as she approached what she assumed would be a note similar to yesterday. One was indeed a note explaining how everything would be fine. The other papers were much more important though. Glancing through them, they were various documents about how everything Bobby and Jil owned, all their rights and deeds and passwords for various accounts were going to Alyssa. Not only that, but letters signalling Jil and Bobbys intent to flee and commit suicide together. The teen girls hands trembled while reading the letters as tears began falling from her eyes. Wiping her cheeks she looked towards her walk-in wardrobe to once more see the shadowy figure watching her.


“I obviously don't have to tell you there is no going back now Alyssa, I’ve done everything within my power to make this as easy as possible, everything from here is up to you. Also when you are done, I ask you put the note I wrote in the box also. Last thing you or I need is a strange connection between us” Spoke the shadowy man before vanishing once more. Alyssa tried to shout “Wait” but words didn't come out. Silence filled the room as the teen stood still, her mind fighting itself on the upcoming event.” Surely I can't kill my own mother, she raised me, I love her deep down don't I?” Argued one side while the other retorted “ if she loved me, why did she let me and Alina suffer so much, why did she treat me like garbage, why did she let Bobby....”. Her thoughts endlessly swirling in her head as she plodded towards the box laying on the floor.


Without a second thought, instead of stopping her stride short, she forcefully kicked the box, sending it sliding into the wall with a dull thud. Still in motion she approached the box and lowered her foot into the centre of the lid slowly until it touched the floor. The bending carboard barely covering the noise of what could only be tiny hands clawing at the walls for freedom. With her foot planted firmly in the box she swiftly kicked outwards, send the box airborne out into the middle of the room where it landed with a clatter as the lid came free to reveal its little passenger. Striding across the room, Alyssas eyes unnervingly locked onto the small woman as she struggled to find her feet. Not willing to give her any respite, the teens foot simply lifted a crushed the box right behind the tiny woman who simply dropped to her knees and wept.


While before her mind was cloudy, as soon as Alyssa saw her tiny 15cm mother she knew what she would do, what she HAD to do. Kneeling down she plucked her grovelling mother off the floor and lifter her to her face. She struggled to make out any words her mother spoke as she continuously wept. “PLEASE ALY, PLEASE HELP ME, IT ME YOUR MOTHER PLEASE HELP!” Wailed the tiny woman standing in her daughters hands. “Don't worry mother, I’m here to help, what happened to you?” Replied Alyssa in her most sincere voice. ”This guy just appeared in the house last night, he showed me a picture of Bobby, it looked like he was dead, he made me clean the house and sign a bunch of paperwork, and if I didn't he would, he would ...” Spoke Jil as her words returned to sobs. “Thats terrible, but don't worry, I will help you” replied Alyssa, this time her voice representing her uncaring attitude towards her mothers situation. Jil lifted her head from her hands to see her daughters face slowly become obscured by the large hand surrounding her. The flesh prison curling tighter and tighter, forcing the woman to skitter sideways with her head and feet poking from either side of the hand. Her field of view now filled with her daughters grinning face as the hand continued to tighten around her body.


Alyssa could feel her mother trying to squirm in her hand, slowly the struggles got weaker as she squeezed tighter until she could feel little pops as bones began to break. Screams pierced the silent room as Jil's body strained under pressure. “You deserve this mother” spoke Alyssa viciously as she began pulling on her mothers exposed legs with her other hand. Even while screaming at the top of her lungs, Jil could still hit higher notes every time her leg was pulled away from her body making The giant girls crack a smile.“Hey ma, your like a musical instrument” She joked as she began pulling Jils left leg away from her body, then crunching it back together, causing her mother to squeel in different noises. After a few more rounds the tiny woman went silent,” Oh, guess you passed out” said the teen as she let her tiny mother dangle from her very broken leg as she walked into the bathroom.


Jil woke up in a flash. Pain shooting all around her body. She tried to stand on the white floor but her leg seemed beyond broken. Looking outwards she saw her well developed 17 year old daughter, naked, leaning into the shower. As the water began falling, Alyssa turned her head towards Jil sitting on the counter. ”Bout time you woke up sleepy head, its time for a shower, I’ve got work shortly” grinned the naked teen, her eyes looking in disgust at broken figure of her mother. “Please Alyssa you can't do this, I’m your mother, you have to help meEEE!” pleaded Jil as Alyssa slammed her hand on the basin. “I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU SAY ANYMORE!. Where was my help when I told you what Bobby did to me HUH” shouted the giant girl. Not bothering to be careful she snatched her mother up and walked to the shower. Before stepping in she chuckled to herself then spoke to her mother “You know mother, its funny you are having a shower with me, yesterday I had Bobby in the bath, well I was in the bath, Bobby was in me, then under me”.


The hot water pelted Jil's body as she lied on Alyssa's hand. Above her body wash snaked from a squeezed bottle onto the tiny womans body. Before she could wipe it from her eyes both hands clapped together, then began to rub, bubbling up the cream. Alyssa grabbed her mothers body and began using her as a loofah to scrub the body wash over her body. Jils screams drowned out by the roaring water as she was scrubbed along the skin of her daughter. “Gotta get into all the dirty spots” quipped Alyssa as she jammed her mother into her armpit and scrubbed furiously. After switching pits she pulled her mother upto her face. “Almost done mummy, just gotta clean my butt. Ya know Bobby always said mine was like yours at my age, let me know what you think” She joking remarked as she lowered her mother down to her ass cheeks and pushed her towards her anus. The tiny woman finally found some strength again as she began thrashing against the finger behind her and the brown hole in front.


“OH GOD” Shouted Alyssa as her own mother pushed against her asshole. Her freehand using the opportunity to begin rubbing her clit making her knees slightly buckle. “Keep going and I might keep you around” shouted the teen girl as she began speeding her stimulating hand up while pushing Jil closer to her anus. Bracing herself around the brown hole did nothing as her leg slipped into the smelly hole, causing her giant daughter above to yelp and the cheeks around her to tighten. Alyssa kept pushing her mother deeper into her ass while working her clit until she couldn't keep it up anymore. Her knees became weak causing her to fall on her ass, accidently launching her mother deep into her anus sending incredible waves of ecstasy shooting into her body, making her scream and moan loudly. She could feel her pussy quivering as she fired cum up the shower walls like a cannon. Alyssa sat under the running water basking in the feeling of her pussy reacting to her thrashing mother now jammed far into her ass, causing her to repeatedly cum until she couldn’t anymore. After some time she finally broke out of the blissful trance she was in and began fishing Jil from her ass. Finally grabbing hold of her shattered leg and pulling her free. The tiny woman laid in her hand but didn't show any resistance as Alyssa used some body wash to clean the crap off her body.


Alyssa finished up her shower and walked into her room with her mother in hand. She tossed the tiny woman onto her bed as she began pulling out her clothes for work and laying them on the bed. Jil just lied there, silent and unmoving. Alyssa knew she was furious, even without seeing her face, just from her body language she knew her mother was using everything she had to not begin shouting. After putting on her work shirt and pants she sat down on the bed, catapulting Jil up onto her lap. Her mother struggled to sit up and look towards her giant daughters face. “Why the long face mother? You look like you've seen some shit” quipped Alyssa as her stern face broke into a uproarious laughter at the joke. She could practically see smoke coming from her mothers head as she finally snapped. “YOU LITLE FUCKING BITCH. AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU, I RAISED YOU TO BE BETTER THAN THIS AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME. JUST KILL ME ALREADY, I KNOW THATS WHAT YOU WILL DO. ALWAYS THE EASY WAY OUT, NEVER WANT TO DO ANYTHING HARD, JUST COAST ALONG LIKE THE USELESS CUNT YOU ARE”. Jil began to shout again was was stopped by a finger knocking her over and pushing the back of her head into the black pants below.


Jil could feel her head beginning to flatten as the pressure relieved, only for a finger to press against her face and begin to lift her body, only by her head, until she was directly in front of her giant daughters face. She didn't look happy. ”Is that what you really think? That I'm useless and always take the easy route? Even after having to raise Alina by myself, and look after YOUR useless ass” boomed the giant teen as her face shifted between rage and hatred until it finally lightened up. “But that's all behind us now. I, WE, wont have to put up with your shit any more” Alysaa calmly explained to the tiny woman helplessly dangling between her fingers before she effortlessly flung her down onto the floor at her feet. Jil's body was wracked with pain as she struggled to move even an inch. Behind her came even more words, spat from her daughter who had bent down and grabbed one of the shoes on the floor. “See these shoes mother, these are the last gift you bought me ,two years ago. I've kept them as a reminder of the woman you used to be, so I think this will only be fitting”. Jil's eyes watched as her daughter slipped her socked feet into the black converse, then tied the laces tight. The shoe came slamming down just next her, the side eyelets releasing such a foul smell that Jil wished she was back in Alyssa's ass.


 


Looking down at her pathetic mother, Alyssa wiggled her shoed foot, releasing a light squeek on the hardwood floors. Without remorse she lifted it slowly and moved it above Jil then slowly dropped it down until she could feel the outline of the mother under her thin rubber sole. Slowly she increased the pressure, hearing slight pops and cracks from under the rubber. She moved the shoe away to see Jil was not a usual shape, although still alive. Cruelly she moved the sneakers rubber soles once again over the broken body of her mother and pressed down on her legs, flattening them completely. Light screams came from her mothers hoarse throat. The rubber sole lifted off the mangled legs, the mush keeping the slight shape of the worn treads. Again the shoe hovered above until striking down on her mothers arm then retreating quickly to the other side of her body to instantly strike the other arm. Jil's mouth was wide open but little sound came out as tears streamed down her face while up above Alyssa lightly smiled.


Glancing at her phone Alyssa sighed then looked down to Jil. “Well I've got good news and bad news for you. Good news is I have to go to work so I have to stop this now. Bad news is you are coming with me”. Jil, unable to move, watched as her daughter peeled her flattened body from the floor. In the other hand was the other converse sneaker. Alyssa brought it closer to her face and took a light sniff and recoiled, “Whoa yeah, you are going to love this” she spoke. Alyssa unceremoniously dumped her practically disabled mother into her converse shoe then tilted it forwards to send her mother under the rubber toe cap. Without a second thought she dropped the shoe to the floor and slipped her foot in, wiggling her toes against her mother. With a smile on her face she left for work.


For what was a usually boring shift, Alyssa had the time of her life. Occasionally she would tap the toe of her shoe against the counter to send her mother back under her toes if she started to slide away. During her smoke break she 'checked in' to see how Jil was doing, but mostly to laugh in her face. After 5 hours of walking around the shop she was partly surprised she hadn't accidental crushed her mother, but that also made her more excited. After finishing work Alyssa drove across town to pick up her young sister, Alina, who was the same age as, and best friends with, Ellie.


After pulling up to the house for Alina's friend, Alyssa walked up and to the door. Before she could even knock, it flew open to reveal a small 9 year old girl with long brown hair wearing a blue shirt and shorts and sandals holding a small backpack, Alina. “Think fast Al” spouted Alina as she hurled the bag to Alyssa, causing her to take a step back and catch the bag before it hit her face, only for Alina to then come running in to hug Alyssa's waist, making her put all her weight onto her back leg, and at the same time her sock to become drenched in … fluid. Alina, full of energy grabbed her bag and ran to her big sisters car as an adult appeared in the doorway. “ Thanks for having her for the weekend” thanked Alyssa to the parent, “Anytime, she is wonderful and always welcome” they replied before Alyssa returned to her car to drive home.


Getting home Alyssa savoured each step she took until she finally reached her room. Sitting on her bed she lifted her foot up. The side eyelets had been leaking small amounts of blood. “ Looks like I better clean that up” she thought, looking across the floor to the small trail of blood. Untying the laces she was met with the horrible stench that lived in these shoes. Through watered eyes she looked down to the remains of her mother, now completely mashed into the terribly worn insole. She tried to peel her body free but it was fused into the material. “Well I did need new shoes” she spoke out loud as she then peeled off her stained red sock , stuffing it into the shoe. Removing the other shoe and sock, Alyssa tried to fix the box back into a 3d shape then placed both shoes inside along with the note then left it in the walk in wardrobe. With a final goodbye Alyssa looked to the box before closing her bedroom door.

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter down. These last 2 kinda were drama heavy, something different for me I guess. Hope you all enjoyed. See ya in the next one.