- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Small world! Well for Greg atleast, as he spends some time with a familiar face. Contains some crush and odor.

Gregs body was waist deep under Jamies heel when he heard Ellie booming voice say “WOW Mum you look soo pretty”. He saw her leg stretch out and begin twisting the foot to show off, and in doing so, freed him from her heel. Unfortunately at the angle her foot was at he began sliding down the steep tan insole of the high heel and when she moved her leg back, flung him off onto the cold tiled floor. Up above the 2 titans finished the conversation and while recovering from the fall he heard the door knock. Looking up to the entry way he saw a person he knew.

 

Alyssa, the teen girl with long brown hair and square glasses, she wore a grey shirt with some patterns on it and blue denim jeans leading down to some purple vans. Jamie spoke to her but to him it was all mumbled as he had flashbacks of this girl effortlessly squishing that intruder. He stood staring into the door way as the door slammed shut and the slightly plump teen girl walked to the shoe rack and removed her shoes revealing purple socks, slightly darkened on the soles. Still he was frozen until a moment before her socked foot landed on top of him. He painfully darted to the side as the foot thudded on the floor next to him, then moved on into the lounge room.

 

He looked back to hear Ellie talking to her, then looked forward to the purple vans. Making his way to them he could see the white rubber was fairly clean around the soles, and as he approached grew to 10 cm to peer into the shoe. The insoles were fairly new and emitted only a minor odor, nowhere near as overpowering as Jamies feet or the suit he still had on. Some what disappointed, he slowly made his way across the hall into the loungeroom to see the 2 girls chatting on the lounge while watching tv.

 

His legs shook and fired bolts of pain up into his body each step he took, but as he crossed the familiar carpeted room he could feel the pain slowly easing. Getting closer he saw Allyssa's socked feet solidly on the floor while one of Ellies socked legs swung back and forth off the edge of the lounge, it looked like she was still wearing her school uniform. From the conversation happening it seemed Ellie went to school with Alyssa's sister Alanna. Now close enough to touch them, Greg leaned in and sniffed the purple socks which again had no smell, much to Gregs dismay. Suddenly the foot shifted sideways, knocking him on his back, then landing wholly on him. The foot then lifted just enough that he could see Alyssa looking down at him, then it came down with force and started to rub him into the carpet. The heel of the sock rocked over his face harder and harder until he could see stars then finally passed out.

 

When he awoke his whole body was in pain, again. The lounge was now vacant and in the distance he could hear the 2 girls talking. Slowly getting up he could see a large blue wall forming a v in front of him with 2 purple feet at the end, it seemed Alyssa was lying on the floor. Greg stumbled his way into the v to its meeting point, a well shaped ass in the sky. He grabbed hold of the thick thread at the thigh and started climbing only to be flattened between the other thigh coming together. He groaned loudly as the 2 thighs moved together, the coarse denim rubbing against his suit. They slowly parted and he kept climbing to the top. At the summit he could see Alyssa's long brown hair trailing down her back. He started walking across the blue landscape only to be in shadow then crushed into the jeans below. He screamed in pain as a hand pressed him into the teens ass. He heard the giantess say “ Hm?” as the hand came together, gripping him inside.

 

Through the cracks between the fingers he saw the giant body fly by then it opened up, spilling him onto a large white surface with text and pictures on it. Looking up he saw Alyssa's blemished face staring straight through him. She looked confused as behind he heard Ellie say” Whats wrong Al? It's your turn”. “ Oh right, sorry” She boomed as her open hand reached over Greg to some large dotted cubes. She shook them and tossed them across the floor. The noise was almost deafening as the dice rolled along the ground next to Greg, his legs giving out as the floor shook. Once more the girls voice boomed ”1, 2, 3, OH DAMN ... I mean Dang it...”, Her eyes looking over at Ellie. “ Haha that's my hotel, 500 bucks thanks” Said Ellie with a huge grin across her face.” I can't afford it …looks like you finally won one” replied the teen, her eyes showing how sad she was to actually lose to a 9 year old. Ellie shot up and started dancing around the board, each impact of her socked feet shaking the cardboard floor Greg sat on. Looking around he saw the plastic houses and hotels also shaking and falling over. His entire body was in pain, but his penis still worked perfectly as it strained against the suit.

 

Probably getting a whiff of Greg, Alyssa remarked “ Pee-ew Ellie, I think its time you had a shower and got changed, your feet stink”. Greg looked back to the teen as she got to her knees and began folding the board in half, funneling all the pieces down into the game box. “OK” Ellie replied as she began walking past Alyssa. Greg pushed off the collapsing board and flew towards Ellies white knee high socks, shrinking himself to 1 cm in mid-air. With great effort he held onto the thick cotton threads as Ellie marched into her room to grab her pj's then walked into the bathroom.

 

As Ellie closed the bathroom door it dawned on Greg how wrong this could be.” Peeping on a 9 year old girl I think is a bit too far” he thought and began climbing down the sock. I didn't matter though as the leg lifted into the air behind Ellie and her hand grasped the toe area of her sock, which then slipped off her foot with Greg still attached. Her enormous face filling his field of view as she took a quick sniff off her sock, causing her to wrinkle her nose, then she tossed it into the clothes hamper. Greg watched as the room sailed by then he slammed into a soft wall and fell onto something else soft.

 

His nose picked up a familiar scent and looking down he saw Jamies pantyhose, unguarded, just waiting for him. Had he died? Was this heaven? He didn't care as he flung off his suit and ran as best he could across the lumpy ground. Getting close to the opening another sock landed behind him and as he crawled into the still humid cave more clothes began piling on top. Further in he crawled until he could feel around around him become moist and humid while his nose tingled at the familiar scent. He began masturbating furiously and came in seconds, not that that ever stopped him before. He went at it again and again until he remembered “there are 2 of these. He masterfully crawled back out of the leg then down the other side. He came multiple times until he felt satisfied.

 

He laid in the soiled legwear until he heard the bathroom door slam shut, waking him from his post-cum bliss. He sprung up and raced out of the tunnel once more. He span his watch and grew to 50 cm. Now he reached for the pantyhose once more and began snaking down the leg until his face met with a small puddle of his own cum and the deep stench of Jamies foot sweat. He could just reach his cock to start pumping away. He thrashed wildly as the foot sweat and nylon feeling surrounded him, his mind taking in every sensation to help him build up into a final climax. His body convulsed and his hips thrust furiously as his cum shot out, soaking his entire front and the nylon in jizz upto his chin. More and more he came, grunting uncontrollably as he evacuated a bucket load of cum, until the world was shattered by a voice saying “ What the hell?”.

 

His eyes shot wide as he struggled to wiggle back out of the pantyhose. His body slipping against the cum and sweat. Outside of his thrashing he could hear shuffling and jangling metal moving towards him. He managed to grip the end of the clothing with his fingertips and wrench it off his body. In the darkness he felt around for his suit furiously. When he felt it he brought it to his feet and shrank to 1cm. The ceiling then opened up letting light pour in, showing the shadow of Alyssa looking into his box. Not even looking up he suited up as quick as possible while hearing from above “HOLY SHIT”. He zipped the front and vanished as the shadow of a hand came soaring at him. Its meaty fingers grabbed at the damp pantyhose trying to hold him. The hand started flinging clothes round the box in search of him, not realizing their first attempt had launched him from the hamper down into her dropped pants.

 

Looking up Greg was in shock.” That was too close” he thought over and over as the teen giantess above finally gave up rummaging through the dirty clothes. Looking around he noticed a familiar scene. Towering upwards were 2 skin colored pillars to a dark patch of hair. He was surrounded by a white pillow with blue walls even higher. Alyssa then began to kneel down and gripped hold of the panties that Greg was sitting in. Like a rocket ship he blasted upwards and into the teens awaiting pussy. While he was held tight, outside he heard the pants come up and the zip being done.

 

His fleshy world started moving back and forth, allowing him to slowly be swallowed by the meaty folds. He worked his way inside until he was greeted by a dank cavern. A grin flashed across Gregs face as he had a cruel idea. He turned his watch and grew to 5 cm, then started punching and kicking wildly. The walls around him started emitting fluids to stop him, but he carried on. He could feel the girl moving again and once it stopped shrank down to 5 mm. After a few seconds the meat curtains parted and some fingers started prodding around, looking for him. After a quick search they departed and soon enough she was on the move again. Once again he grew, this time to 7 cm cm and did the same, throwing all his limbs and body around. Once more the movement began and stopped. This time 3 fingers entered his space, but he was too small to be felt and soon enough they left.

 

Greg couldn't help but laugh at his brilliant idea. He felt the movement come to a halt and this time he grew to 10 cm, sending him much further into the pussy. He beat his arms and legs against the fleshy walls to the sound of the blood flow around him like a dance game. His whole body was now drenched in pussy juice, and it didn't stop, as more and more flowed in to help with the stimulation. Suddenly he felt like he was being electrocuted and his whole body went stiff like he was paralyzed. Before he knew it he was being pulled back out of the vagina by his feet and he could do nothing to stop it. Like being reborn he was pulled from the teens vagina and out into the bright room to be face to face with the giantess know as Alyssa.

 

Greg dangled by his feet upside down, covered head to toe in pussy juice. He didn't feel concerned though because he was invisible. The teens eyes were so wide they could have popped out of her head. Her breath washing over him as she stared with her mouth open. “W...w..what are you....?” spoke the giant girl. Gregs heart sank as her words filled his head. “I said what are you. Or who. You look like a guy in a wetsuit. Are you like a spy or something?” Alyssa's words falling on deaf ears as Greg hung hopelessly from the teens fingers. Below he watched as she walked over to the toilet and began lowering him to the bowl. ”I'll only ask once more, WHO or WHAT are YOU?”, with each word she shook him around. She lifted his body to her ear to listen for anything, but he didn't, he couldn't speak. She sighed and held Greg back over the toilet. He screamed in his head, trying to move his arms and just as her grip released him he regained control, swinging his arms together and shrinking to 1mm. Alyssa gasped in surprise as the strange thing vanished, her inhaling bringing Greg towards her body. He fell down past her still opened jeans and landed on her purple sock. Looking down at himself he saw he was invisible once more and knelt down to hold on to the purple threads as Alyssa looked around for him. Her towering body dropped to the floor looking for the strange thing, then she gazed across the room trying to find him she, finally gave up and they left the bathroom.

 

Back in the loungeroom Greg watched as the feet walked towards a small black bag in the corner. The giantess picked it up and walked towards the lounge. “Are you alright Al? your face is all red” asked Ellie who was sitting on the lounge in her pink pajamas.” Uh yeah, I just needed to go again” replied Alyssa, trying to brush past it. Holding fast, Greg watched as the teen girl put the bag onto the coffee table then sat next to Ellie, her young face with a huge smile on it. “Put your feet up like this” Said the teen above as her purple socked feet began lifting upwards to rest on the edge of the table. Looking across he saw 2 small lightly pinked feet come to rest along the tables edge. Knowing what was coming Greg began sprinting up the socked foot to the toes, growing to 1 cm as he went. He leaped from the toes down to the table as the teens hand soared above to open the bag.

 

Down on the table top Greg watched as 2 glass bottles, one pink one purple, were set down along side some large pieces of foam. He moved towards Alyssas feet as she slipped off the purple ankle socks. Her soles lightly red with small specks of dirt. Failing to hold himself back he ran to the sole and began licking it, its lightly salted flavour sending his heart racing. Looking up he watched as a large foam was pressed between the toes holding them apart. Wide eyed, he ran across to the nearest foam insert and wedged himself into one of the gaps for the toes. Looking up he watched as a dainty hand reached above him and grabbed the foam. His view then shifted to Ellies face as she asked “what are these for?”. “These keep your toes apart so they are easier to paint” replied the teen as Gregs view changed to the bottom of Ellies foot. The young girls meaty toes slammed into his body as the foam shifted around to accommodate them, pressing him into the sides. The scent of strawberry wafted around him as up above the two girls chatted away.

 

After what felt like hours Greg finally felt the toes retreat from his foamy prison. As they left he was rolled along the sides until foam pressed in from all sides, trapping him. Around him he heard muffled talking and the rubbing of foam, then the clinking of glass. Movement stopped as he struggled to free himself. He then heard the loud high pitched noise of a zipper beginning to move as light faded away until everything was dark.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoy this new chapter. Sorry for the long delay but recently computer and internet access have been hard to come by ( Nothing bad, just very busy). The story isn't cancelled or anything but new chapters may come slow. As usual I look forward to reading comments. Thanks.