- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Greg is such a nice guy sometimes ... But how long can he keep it up. Contains some crush.

Among the carpet fibers the 2 men stood. Greg released his grip allowing the man to fall to the floor, his face drenched in tears as he cried loudly. Greg tapped the sync text on his watch to stay visible. He spoke sternly to the cowering man “You are a perverted old dog, you dare to deny the goddess Jamie time to spend with her daughter, YOU ARE SCUM!”. The man recoiled in fear of these words. He dragged himself along the rough floor, his legs refusing to carry him. After gaining some distance Greg walked towards him then kicked him in the ribs. He whimpered weakly as Greg repeatedly kicked him. After a few more kicks he started crawling again, slowly making his way towards the door. A loud noise filled the room as the door handle jiggled multiple times and a female voice sounded out” Sir, are you alright?”. With renewed hope the old man got to his feet and started limping with speed towards the door. Greg turned invisible and stood still watching as the old man got further away.


The door hand jiggled again as he heard keys being inserted into the lock. He saw the old man increase his speed as the handle fully turned and the door swung open. Standing in the entry was a young woman, no older than 20 with her brunette hair up in a bun. She wore the same clothes as Jamie, a white button down shirt, opened enough to show cleavage, a knee length skirt with black pantyhose and plain black flats. The old man could be seen waving his arms wildly in the air shouting “ DOWN HERE JENNA!”.


The young woman looked into the office but couldn't see her boss. Walking in she could see the usual playboy on his desk and drawn blinds. The old man down below shouted as loudly as he could, but his assistant just couldn't hear him. She did see him though as she looked around the room and noticed a strange black bug moving towards her shoes, her face slowly twisting in disgust at the sight of it. His sprint was halted by a loud voice above him. “ Oh my god! Fuck that's huge, I better call the pest control after this” Spoke the young woman.


The old man wasn't sure if he was having a heart attack as he felt his chest begin beating like a drum. His body fell to the floor as hes legs locked up out of fear. Looking towards his young assistant he could see one of her black flats lifting over him. Its rubber soles devoid of any features other than scratches and scuffs. He looked up her long black nylon legs to see up her skirt one last time as a black rubber wall blocked his view.


From a distance Greg watched the young woman staring down at her former boss, now bug. Her foot lifting over the worthless man then stomp down onto the carpet. Even from a distance he could see the blood spurt out from under the shoe.


“ Ugh yuck” she said as she lifted her flat off the bug and saw the pool of red blood. She sighed while removing her shoe then walked to the large desk to pick up a tissue and wipe the blood from her sole, then walked over to the bug guts on the floor and picked up the remains, not even wasting time to look at them. She scrubbed the carpet as best she could and deposited the used tissue into the trashcan on the way out.


While watching the old pervert get crushed definitely made Greg hard, he felt even more so the feeling of relief. He had made Jamies life better, and that's what really mattered.


Exiting the office he could see to his left the young assistant on the phone trying to call, he assumed her boss, to no avail. Walking out into the walkway Greg realized a slight flaw in his plan, he had no idea where Jamie was. Looking over to a nearby cubicle he could see another young girl, probably mid twenties in the usual office attire. Getting close he avoided getting near her chair as she slightly wiggled in her seat. From his lower vantage point he could see under all the cubicle walls, unfortunately every single person wearing black flats didn't make his search any easier.


Slowly Greg made his way under the cubicle walls and past multiple pairs of flats. Some were plain, some had large gold buckles or nice designs on the toe area, a few had large bows or even flowers but none that he could find had the familiar design he sought. As he went to cross a walkway between rows of cubicles he saw a young woman standing in the next cubicle talking to someone else. He could tell it was the assistant from her voice. She seemed somewhat worried as she asked if the person had seen their boss. Hoping she would make her way to Jamie, Greg ran towards the woman. Her foot turned sideways to face him as she began to walk away. Pushing hard onto the floor he jumped towards the shiny flat, aiming to land on the slightly exposed foot.


Landing perfectly atop the black pantyhose he grabbed hold as the giantess above moved around the office looking for her boss. After quite some time she finally found Jamie. She stepped into the cubicle allowing Greg to disembark from her footwear and walk over to Jamies flat. She span in her chair to address the girl and in doing so, smashed her leather flat into Gregs head, sending him sailing into a bag the corner, knocking him out cold.



Jamie finished her paper work for the day and awaited the email from her boss with the 'important files' he told her about. Jenna came around asking if Jamie had seen him, it seemed that somehow he had slipped out of the office, probably to go watch women do yoga in the park or something like that, she assumed. Getting late into the day and still having not received the emails she guessed she was free to go home. She packed up her stuff and checked with Jenna once more if he had returned, just to be safe. “ Well thank god that old perv disappeared, I really didn't want to miss this date tonight” She told Jenna after hearing he still hadn't come back. With a spring in her step Jamie left work for home, picking up Ellie on the way home.



Greg woke to the noise of objects moving around. His eyes struggling to adjust to the bright light above him as a loud noises surrounded him. He could see a large pink mass moving above him, shaking his surroundings. Finally focusing he could see it was a large hand with deep red nails rummaging around him. The fingers gripped onto a large round tube next to him. Thinking quick he grabbed hold, trying not to slide off the smooth golden surface.


Lifting out of the dark hole he could see he was in a white tiled room. Behind him stood an enormous mirror, and in its reflection stood Jamie, but not in her work attire. Now she was wearing a slim fitting black dress that showed off her sexy fit physique and below him was what looked like a large handbag. The tube above him approached Jamies face, and her other hand removed the tip of the tube, showing a large red pointed tip, it was lipstick. The shiny tube moved close to Jamies mouth and began rubbing her lips, the open mouth emitting a minty smell. Feeling his hands slipping Greg used the last of his hold to fling himself towards Jamies body.


Looking down, his landing spot was just above the dress line that led down into Jamies cleavage. He landed below her collarbone then slid down into her awaiting bosom cave. As he slid into the dress, up above he saw her beautiful face peering down at him as her hand lightly felt her skin where he'd landed. Reaching out he grabbed hold of a loop of a lace bra. Pulling himself up and sitting on the breast he shrank himself down to 5mm. Looking up again he saw his goddess reaching up to a shelf in her bathroom, slightly opening up a gap behind him between her boob and the sexy lingerie, letting him slip further in.


Greg slid further down until he reached a different surface, the areola. He grabbed hold of a small bump as the bra came back in and pushed him hard against the skin. Around him he heard the dress begin moving as he assumed Jamie started walking through the house. Looking over he could see a large mound poking up. Thinking himself the luckiest guy on earth he rock climbed across the small bumps of the areola to the main prize, a large pink nipple poking out into the lace tent surrounding him. He finally climbed up onto the nipple and began rubbing his suited body along its rough surface. He could feel it slowly shifting and becoming hard below him as he slowly became swallowed by the bra.


He grinded harder and harder, wishing he could of taken his suit off first, until his hard cock came into his suit. He didn't really care though considering it still stank of Jamies foot sweat. As he felt release the world around him became much tighter as the material around him started forcing him against the hard nipple, rolling him around and pushing him hard into the wrinkled surface. Back and and forth he rolled until he was forced off the nipple and he fell down the bra, coming to rest under the boob. Movement around him slowly worked him further and further under the boob until he was forced out of the bra and back into the dress. Again he started falling along the black slender clothing, Jamies well defined body passed him by as light shining from down below came closer, lighting up his next landing zone, a pair of black lace panties.


Barely grabbing hold of a single strand of the underwear, Greg struggled to pull himself up the lace panties as below him Jamies beautiful naked legs and feet strode around her house. As he reached the top he looked around to find a way into the black fortress, but it was sealed tight. He could faintly smell the musk of Jamies womanhood seeping out, calling to him. Down below he could see the feet plodding along the carpet and the brown lounge come into view. Her knees bent and the lounge was replaced by the dress as her ass slammed into the cushions knocking Greg off the lip of the underwear down onto the black dress. Looking out the dress hole into the lounge room he watched a leg lift onto the other with a silver stiletto covering her foot. She began strapping the buckles while he sprinted down the corridor into the light.


Not slowing down, Greg gained speed as he got close to the edge of the dress. With a mighty leap he sailed out into the open and grabbed hold of the shiny leather strap that was now tightly fastened around Jamies ankle. Holding tight the foot shifted back off the leg and landed on the floor, shaking him loose of the footwear, causing him to fall down the heel and onto the tan ground of the high heels insole. Up above the other foot shifted over to be buckled up. Next to him his goddesses perfect sole, beautifully scented, slightly wiggled and changed color from a slight pink to an off red. Greg watched in a trance as the foot minutely shifting back and forth until a mighty crash snapped him free. The other shoe hit the carpet and Jamie began standing up, her heel shifted slightly sideways pinning his leg under its mighty weight. He screamed in agony as the foot didn't lift enough to free his now broken leg. Around him the leather lightly squeaked as each step his body was slowly forced further under the heel. Looking past the leather of the stilleto he could see Jamie was standing by the front door.



Jamie got home from what could have been a stressful day at work. After ringing her babysitter she had a long shower and put on her sexiest outfit, a slim black dress with silver accents that matched some silver heels she owned. While putting on her lipstick she thought she could feel something between her breasts but wasn't really focused on anything other than getting ready for this date. As she walked into her bedroom she could feel her nipples getting hard and with a glance in her mirror checked herself out while giving her erect nipples a little rub. “Now's not the time” She thought as she grabbed her heels and walked into the lounge room. She sat on the couch and put her heels on. She loved the minimal straps look which showed of her feet well.


Jamie stood at the door with her purse waiting for the babysitter to arrive. Ellies voice caught her by surprise “WOW Mum you look soo pretty”. Jamie slightly blushed as she gave gave her heels a flick and point, showing off her legs. “ Now remember Ellie, if you have any problems just call me” She said to her daughter. “Yeah yeah, I know mum” Ellie replied, rolling her eyes as usual while walking into the loungeroom. A moment later the door knocked, and upon opening the door, there stood Ellies babysitter. “Thank you as always Alyssa for looking after her. As usual there is money for food on the counter and any problems don't hesitate to call me” Jamie said to the teen girl. “No problem Jamie it's always fun looking after El, its like hanging out with my sister” replied Alyssa. With a kiss and a hug for Ellie, Jamie jumped into a waiting Uber and headed out for the night.