- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Greg gets to spend a day with Jaime at work. Some footplay and alot of odor.

Greg woke up in bed at only a 1 mm tall. The sound of his alarm filling the air. Growing to full size he shut it off and walked out into the kitchen. As he passed a full body mirror he checked out his body, looking around for bruises or scrapes, which he saw none of. Sleeping while shrunk helped him heal any damage he had taken the day before it seemed. For once he knew exactly what he planned to do today and as he had done many times before made his shrunken way into his neighbors house.


Under the door and to the right stood the tower of terror. Foot wear stacked on shelves all waiting for Greg to visit, not that he needed an invite. While wearing the suit he couldn't bring a backpack, so no grappling hook. Good for him he didn't need one as dull thuds became louder and louder. Down the hall Jamie in her work clothes made her way towards the shoe rack. Her dark blue pantyhose stopping in front of the rack as she grabbed her flats, clattering them to the floor. Seeing his chance, Greg ran past the towering feet to her flats and jumped up onto the front, getting a good hold of the small decorative bow.


Behind him he saw the leg lift and a foot come into view, which then slide into the smelly cavern behind him, the movement inwards wafting the cheesy smell around him, assaulting his senses. Under his feet he could feel the toes shift and sliding to get comfortable, then lightly wiggle up and down to reach all the way in. Meanwhile Ellie had moved next to her mother and began sliding on her mary janes. The flats with passenger then began the short trek from the house and into the car. Each step threw Greg around as the bow moved wildly. The ride while in the car was fairly uneventful, with the only break being when Jamie dropped Ellie off at school.



After a long drive Jamie finally made it to work. Her flats made loud, echoing taps as the hard rubber heels hit the concrete in the underground car park. She made her way into an elevator with a few other people in business attire. Slowly people left as the floors went up until only Jamie was left. Exiting her floor she passed several women, greeting them all as they went. All the women on Jamies floor wore almost the exact same clothing. This wasn't by their choice but their boss.


As she walked through the office she gazed across the sea of cubicles. Each one had a female co-worker wearing a white button down shirt and black knee length skirt, their legs always in dark colored pantyhose and black flats. Jamie made her way to her cubicle then sat at her desk. As she started up her pc a voice she always dreaded spoke up behind her.


“Good morning Jamie, How are things” Said a deep mans voice. Turning in her chair she saw her boss standing there with his assistant beside him. Even after many years working for him she still felt slightly ill in her stomach when he was around. The 60 year old man stood there in his black suit and raised shoes. He was a huge pervert and seemed to think that women were below him, literally, by wearing tall shoes and making all the women wear flats. The man strode to her desk as she replied “ everything's good sir, I should have this file done by lunch”. He lifted a picture of Ellie from Jamies desk, eyeing it off “ Hmm that's good” He said uninterested.” I can she is your daughter, you have the same eyes. You know, you should invite her to our next company picnic, I'm sure she would have a good time” His mouth cracking into a hideous smile. “ Oh yeah, definitely” Jamie said in her most convincing voice.


Her boss put the picture frame down and started to walk away. “ Oh, I want to see you in my office in an hour or so, I have something to discuss with you” he spoke to her as he kept walking down the row of cubicles.Jamie spun back to her computer screen as it booted up. In the back of her mind she thought” This pays triple the money to deal with that old perv. Think of the money. Think of the money”



The black flat under Greg swung back under the desk out of the light then hit the carpeted floor with a solid thud. From the desk above him a heard a loud sigh as keys started tapping on a keyboard. Finally he let go of the black bow and started moving towards the dark blue pantyhose. As Greg stepped from the leather flat onto the nylon surface the ground shifted violently upwards forcing him to his knees. Failing to hold his ground he fell to his stomach and started to slide down towards the toes as the flat began sliding off the foot. The foot shook up and down as the flat came free then fell to the floor. Greg tried to hold onto the small holes of the pantyhose but the sweat made them too slippery and he slid straight off the end of the toes and down into the swampy cavern below. Mid fall he changed size from 10mm to 5 to try and soften the blow.


As Greg hit the darkened insole, rather than bouncing him back up, let him sink in as he landed with a splat. Lifting himself off the ground he could feel the whole front of his body was damp with sweat. His eyes burned and he struggled to keep his breakfast down due to the deep stench of foot sweat and cheese. Looking up he could see the freed foot resting behind the opposite leg. Turning and looking down the humid depths he tried to resist his urges, but to no avail.


Deeper and deeper into the flat Greg walked. At times he felt it would be easier to swim through the air rather than walk, the stench surrounding him was immensely thick. His breathing became heavy as he neared the end of the cave. Here lied 5 dark craters in the ground, each one so slick with sweat that what little light that could reach them made them shine. Taking his first step onto the even darker floor made him fall straight on his ass then slide down to the bottom. Down here the air went from thick to soup, as it felt like his lungs became heavier each breath he took. In an oxygen depraved daze he started taking his suit off to fulfill his lust.


Greg stood with his eyes closed, in his birthday suit while fully erect. Taking long deep breathes, he let the surrounding stink seep into every single cell of his body. Sweat, his own and Jamies foots, covered him head to toe and he began to furiously masturbating then grind his penis into the dark black slime that covered the floor. Faster and faster he thrust into the ground until he finally came, releasing a large visible pool of white cum into the dark surroundings. Still not satisfied he ran almost like an animal on all fours up the slick black incline then down into the next toe imprint. Once again furiously thrashing against the ground to find release.


After cumming dozens of times he finally reached his limit, collapsing onto the moist insole. His hazy, sex driven mind started to clear.” Here I am, laying naked, covered in foot sweat of my neighbor, inside her flat, shrunk...... My life is perfect” he thought to himself. Getting to his feet while trying not to slip on the slippery surface, Greg was treated to a sight he struggled to comprehend. The light spilling into the flat was dimmed by a large dark blue worm, its thin flat head wiggling at the flats entrance.


“Oh shit” were the only words he could utter as the large toes moved around, some of them cracking as they flexed in the pantyhose. Whipping his head around to find his suit, fear struck him as he realized “ I don't fucking know where the suit is”. Sweat, mostly his own, dripped down his face as he started climbing out of the deep ditch he was in. Once on the flat surface of the insole he sprinted along the toe imprints, keeping a sharp eye out for his black suit ….. that blended into the black, grime coated insole....” Fuck” were his words as he turned his head. The dark beast had stretched enough and was returning to its cave to rest.


The leather flat creaked and groaned as the moist pantyhose slid back into place. As it approached, Greg leaped atop the toes, riding them back to the end of the flat. The leather above him worn where Jamies toes collide with it as she walks. This he learned quickly as the flat shifted backwards then started bending. Holding on as hard as he could to the sweaty material, the toes tilted straight down, then quickly pointed upwards, slamming Greg into the roof of the flat. He felt and heard the thud as the foot hit the ground. Below him the insole lightly squelching as Jamies weight forced some sweat from the insole, wafting around the smells.



Jamie typed a few emails trying to convince someone else to take the work her boss had offered her. Even pleading to a passing person. “Please go in there and tell him you will take it, I have a date tonight and I can't be held back here, Its been so long . Please, please, PLEASE!” she argued to her work friend. “ Sorry Jamie, the last thing I want to do is speak to that old perv, you're on your own” said the woman, who then then walked back to her desk.


Out of time, Jamie slipped her flats back on and made he way to her bosses office. Approaching the door, Jenna, the bosses assistant, flashed a grimaced smile as if to say “ Good luck”. Entering the room she could see her boss drooling over a playboy magazine. Looking up from the pages to see Jamie standing there, he casually put it down on his desk, this wasn't an unusual occurrence. Clearing his throat he spoke “ Ah yes, Jamie, I have some high level documents from higher up that I need you to look over. I wouldn't trust anyone else. You've worked for me for quite some time and I know you have the right … skills...”. His eyes clearly drifting towards her slightly exposed cleavage.


As her boss slowly undressed her with his eyes Jamie internally sighed. She didn't want to stoop to his level but she really wanted to go on that date tonight. First she started by playing with one of her flats. While standing there discussing the work she slowly flicked one of her flats back and forth until it fell onto the floor. Mid conversation she saw his eyes snap to her foot as it wiggled its toes slowly, slid across the floor then return to its home. To him it looked like a small bug was running around her feet and this set his heart racing. He slightly re-adjusted his pants as he moved in his chair. Jamie then moved to his desk and leaned over deeply, allowing him to see straight down her shirt. He started tripping on his words as he struggled to contain himself.


Jamie slowly stood up from his desk while biting her bottom lip, her red lipstick almost the same color as his face. “ Please sir, can't someone else do it? I promised I'd take my daughter out to dinner tonight, and she's looked forward too it all week” She said in her cutest voice. His face was was now glowing red as his body slowly sank into his chair. “ S...sorry Jamie but this ha...has to be done... and you are the only person I can t..t...trust” His voice higher than usual. In the back of Jamies mind she thought “ This dirty fucking old man is getting off to this, I fucking hate him”. “I'm so sorry Jamie but, how about next time you are going out with her l..let me know, I'll pay!, Ill even come too if you want...” his words falling on deaf ears and Jamie stamped out of the office. As the door closed behind her she heard him say “ I'll email you the files shortly”.



Greg was continuously slammed into the top of the flat every step Jamie took until she seemed to stopped walking. Catching his breath, albeit only catching the rank smell of foot odor, he tried to think up a plan of escape, behind him the pantyhose sealed tight against the leather and below him could only described as a smellier version of hell. Without choosing an action, the foot under him made one for him. He sank his hands deep into the moist threading of the pantyhose as it began moving around wildly, flicking back and forth and up and down. It didn't seem too bad until the flat started sliding down the foot, leaving Greg with no option but to be collected by it and swept from the foot.


Greg hit the carpeted floor as the flat landed beside him. Even free of its confines the smell still spilled out from it. Looking up at the dark blue pantyhose, it wiggled around once again, then dropped to the floor, crunching the carpet and most likely imbuing it with its rank smell. Greg leaped to his feet and started towards it, seeing it as his only chance out of here. Just as he reached it the foot finished its dance then returned black to the black flat. Greg wasn't to concerned until he remembered he wasn't invisible anymore.


He started panicking again until he saw something on the floor where the foot had landed, a black mark stained the gray carpet. Getting close he saw it was his suit. Like seeing a long lost lover he ran with arms wide open and picked it up. Lifting it up he could smell the foot sweat fiercely assaulting his nose sending his penis shooting up. Now wasn't the time for pleasure though as he started to suit up. His body slipped into the moist suit easily, his feet coming to rest in pools of sweat at the leg bottoms.


In the distance he could hear Jamie sweet talking her boss to no avail. “What sort of asshole doesn't let a mother spend time with her daughter” he thought as the 2 giants conversations came to an end. In awe of her beauty Greg watched as the giantess Jamie turned on her heels and walked out of the office. Her black flat taking him by suprise as its swiftly landed above him. The small space between the short heel and the rest of the rubber sole saving him from meeting a painful fate. He admired the floral pattern of the sole once more as it lifted and left with her.


Greg stood awestruck as his goddess left the office. As the door closed he heard the old man shout” I'll email you the files shortly”. Looking under the desk he could see the mans thick pointed leather shoes kick along the floor and push his chair out. The mans figure suddenly loomed over the desk, his clearly botoxed face staring straight down at Greg. Leaving his desk, the man then strode across his office to lock the door, then closed the blinds. Turning around he was looking down to the carpeted floor to see a slightly dark patch where Jamies foot had smeared its stink. Without a second thought he dropped to his knees and pressed his nose into the fabric. He inhaled deeply, sucking up as much smell as he could.


Greg held onto the carpet threads with all his might, fearing he could be sucked into the perverted old mans nose. The mans eyes started rolling back into his head as he shifted a hand down to his belt buckle and started to fiddle with it. “Jamie is my goddess” Greg shouted as he twisted his watch face and grew to his full height, losing his invisibility along the way. His head smacking into the old man on the way up, knocking him on his ass.


Greg stood to his full height, putting on a menacing face towards the old man, who was lying on his back, almost cowering on the floor in his shadow. “W..who..who the fuck are you? where did you come from? JENNAAA!” the old man shouted loudly, his face going from fear to anger. He got to his feet and went to tackle Greg around the legs, but with the suit on he weighed much more than any normal man. Not only that but he reeked of foot sweat, exactly like the carpet. Realizing the futility of his move he looked up into the strangers eyes and saw endless fury searing back at him. He tried to turn and run but felt his arm gripped in a vice. Looking back at Greg the man started to cry.” Please, I can give you money, anything you want, just please don't hurt me” he pleaded. Greg stood with a scowl on his face. While still gripping the mans arm he reached over and shrank them both down to 2 cm.