- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What a day Greg has had ,and now its time to end it. He has met a few new 'friends' and now he will learn something new. Has some crush.

Alyssa passed 2 girls she knew from school. The usual ' I'm hotter and better than you' snobs that made her life miserable. “Ugh yuck, its bad enough I see her at school, but now she is here too. Some people should just never be in my sight” Said Emma out loud, obviosuly loud enough for Alyssa to hear. Her bitchy friend replied with “ Yeah, like, can't ugly people just get jobs away from other people”. “ Such witty banter from the 2 sluts as usual” She replied under her breath, as she heard them laughing to each other through the mall.

 

Approaching their table she could see they left their trash behind. She began sweeping the rubbish into a trash bag and smeared left over food across the table. As she pulled out a spray bottle and rag she felt a small tear fall down her cheek. Despite her hearing insult from them for years, they still cut deep. Finishing cleaning the table she made her way back towards the shop where she worked, passing a bin on the way to drop the trash bag into. As she passed the cashier she informed him “ I'm going on a break”, her voice slighlty croaky but she hid it well.

 

Walking out the back door she stood next to some industrial bins and pulled a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and lit one up. With her free hand she flicked through her phone, reading a novel. Alyssa was so engrossed in the story, she forgot to ash the smoke hanging from her mouth and after a while it fell itself onto her shirt. “ Shit shit shit” she shouted while quickly brushing her breast then the bottom of her shirt to put out the embers. Feeling even worse for herself she put her phone in her pocket and took a long final drag on her smoke then flicked it to the ground. Exhaling the thick smoke she walked forward onto the cigarette and twisted her shoe on it, extinguishing it, then turned and walked back into the store.

 

 

Greg held onto the hem of the girls shirt as she walked back through the food court, the black trash bag swinging just beside him. He started to climb the shirt while Alyssa walked through the fast food place.Greg looked around with interest, its not very often you get to see in the back of a fast food shop. A door opened and everything lit up revealing the back ally of the mall.

 

His arms began to ache while climbing the thick thread of the shirt. While it had probably only been 2 hours or so since his adventure began, he had constantly been moving around and being beaten up. Looking upwards the teen girl had began smoking while looking downwards to the other side of her body, browsing her phone. After a short breather Greg continued his climb towards the large mounds above him that slightly obscured the girls face.

 

As Greg got to just below the teens breasts he saw a large chunk of ash and slight embers tumble from the outcrop above him then fall down the shirt then mash into the bottom near where he hung earlier. Almost immediately he heard “Shit shit shit” as the idle hand beside him rushed upwards and brushed the boobs downwards, causing a huge ripple in the shirt, knocking Gregs hands free of the thick ropes that made up the clothing. His arms flailing through the air hopelessly as the red and black scenery rushed past him. Passing the bottom of the shirt on his way down he saw her hand begin moving towards him, but stopping short to begin patting the embers. Around him ash fell just like he was, onto the hard cement below. WHACK.

 

Sharp pains shot across Gregs body as his eyes slowly opened. His vision at first blurry slowly came into focus. The blue sky surrounded the silhouette of the teen girl named Alyssa as she angrily put away her phone. Slowly he got to his feet. All the days pain hit him at once as his knees began to shake trying to hold him up. Taking heavy breaths he stood to full height while up above the girl let out a loud sigh. As he turned to look at the giantess a large object struck the ground next to him, showering him in ash. His lungs filled with smoke and soot making him cough hard. His eyes began watering as he looked towards the object, its body mostly orange with some white on the end, the rest seemingly burnt off. His brain quickly recognized it as a cigarette as it and him got darker. On reflex he jumped as far as he could away from the shadow area into the light. Turning as he flew he saw a large black mass coming down on him. He hit the rough ground hard with not even a second to spare as a wall of black rubber compressed the old smoke into flat paper. Looking up the towering black shoe he could make out an also black converse all star logo high up where the ankle would be. The black wall started moving over Greg as the heel lifted to press harder into the smoke then started grinding it back and forwards. Above him the black diamond shaped treads had various chunks of food mashed into the design, the heel and ball of the foot areas were extremely worn down, almost flat to the point of them being shiny.

 

Stumbling into a run towards the stationary shoe, he started towards a shoe lace dangling down to the ground like an escape ladder. Behind him he could hear the black monolith still twisting and grinding into the floor. The shoe lace suddenly whipped at his legs as he leaped towards it to grab hold. The thick threading letting him secure his arms tightly while the shoe started moving. Greg head started pounding even worse as the shoelace whipped around wildly, his eyes rolling around in his head. The teen made her way back through the back entrance of the restaurant and into the kitchen. As the shoe came to a stop, Gregs double vision fixed itself in time to notice a large man with a gun sneak into the door behind them. The shoe then began moving away from the intruder, seemingly unaware of the danger it was in.

 

Greg dropped to aglet of the shoelace then using the momentum of the swing launched himself high into the air towards the attacker, diving like superman. Once he was about head height he slapped his watch face causing him to enlarge to full size in an instant. The large man with the gun shouted at the top of his lungs” WHAT THE FUCK?!” as a full sized man wearing a strange wetsuit materialized from nothing in front of him.

 

As soon as Greg grabbed the guy with his right hand, the hand with the watch on its wrist, he instantly swiped it back, shrinking them back down to 1 mm. He landed on the floor still holding the guys now limp arm. Looking up he could tell the man was shell shocked, his face had lost all its color as he started mumbling to himself. Just in case he moved across the man and took the gun from his hand with no resistance. His eyes as wide as golf balls he just stared out into space. Not wasting any time Greg began running from his new shrunken friend. He then heard the familiar squeak of rubber pounding the floor as he reached the bottom of a nearby counter.

 

 

Alyssa made her way back into the kitchen to wash her hands. As she stood at the sink she heard a man shout “ WHAT THE FUCK?!” very loudly, causing her to jump . Whipping her head to the back door she didn't see anyone. Looking out to the counter she could see the cashier looking back towards the kitchen. Looking back at the door she began moving towards it. As she walked through the kitchen she happened to look down and noticed a small black dot. “Great, the last thing we need is ants” She mumbled under her breath as she lifted her black high top converse. She had owned them for a few years and while the soles were worn and they smelled bad, they were comfortable enough to work in. In a casual step she flattened the ant, and with a quick slide back, ensured its doom.

 

 

Greg stood in amazement as he watched the teen walk through the kitchen then stop where the would be attacker now stood. She mumbled something to herself that Greg couldn't hear, then her black converse hi-top lifted into the air above the bug man. He almost felt sorry for the guy, who was still frozen stiff in fear as the merciless black rubber slammed into his meaty body then slide backwards, surely smearing what was left of him along the floor and shoe sole. The black wall moved up and away from the crime scene as the teen kept walking to the back door. Greg could make out, among the various foot produce mashed into the soles, a light red streak running down the dirty shoe soles. At this sight Greg felt tingles all over his body, his penis again rock hard at the sight of the crushed bug man, but now wasn't the time to relieve himself.

 

Greg managed to make his way back to the store he shrunk in to find his clothes stashed under a clothes rack. Growing back and getting dressed he made his way back through the mall, His hair was a mess with a mixture of pussy juice and cheese grease mixed together, and his body throbbed with pain. When he returned home he wrote in his journal about what he had learned, other points noted his increased speed, strength, durability and sex drive. Also increased regeneration and now one more thing.... He could shrink others with him. Retiring for the night his mind raced as he tried to sleep. “What a day” he thought to himself, as millions of ideas formed in his head. Brushing them aside Greg finally dozed off.

 

As usual Greg found himself stuck in the loungeroom of his neighbor. The carpet its usual light grey color except the strands around him. They were not carpet at all, but long strands of sticky cheese, the smell made him hungry. Almost on cue the ground began to shake as 2 familiar teens walked into the room, their clothes the same as earlier. The blonde haired girl stood directly above him as her friend stood to the side with her arms folded. Suddenly the blonde dropped down into a squat, her tight denim shorts straining against her things. She moved one hand to her crotch and began rubbing slow circles on the denim, taunting Greg. He could feel his penis straining against the thick cheese. Then her knees dropped to the floor as her hands landed either side of him.

 

Straining to look up Greg could see the blonde girls face flushed bright red as her mouth began to open. She ran the tip of her tongue around her mouth then moved closer. The face loomed right above him as the tongue began licking the top of his head, then the mouth moved over him, the tongue now snaking around his body. Below him the set of teeth clamped shut, snipping the cheese from the floor. He could feel the rush of movement as the girl stood back up.

 

The tongue began prodding and poking him, forcing him near the teeth, which started to rip and tear the cheese from his body. Once he was freed from most of the cheese the cave opened up and began forcing him out. The tongue behind him pushed him past the pink lips and out into the world. Thinking quick he turned and grabbed hold of the bottom lip and while dangled on the girls face he could see the black haired girl, still with a stern look on her face, looking straight at him.

 

Above Greg the top lip began moving over the bottom lip and his hands, then slightly parted to begin sucking like a vacuum. His hands stood no chance of holding on as his whole body began moving back up into the cave, meeting him again with the pink fleshy tongue. The tongue began juggling him around the mouth as cheese was balled back onto him. When he was finally covered again in cheese, and saliva, light started peeking in through a small hole in the pursed lips. He heard wind begin rushing around him then a huge gust push his cheesy body out of the lips and spit him down onto the carpet.

 

Ah the sweet embrace of the carpet once again surrounded him, the cheese falling away form his body from the landing. Even though he was free, he was still trapped, and he knew it. Looking up, the black haired girl looked to her friend.” Ugh, are you done now, can I get this over with?” She sourly asked her friend. The blonde simply nodded as she began waving to him. Without even waiting for Greg to wave back, the familiar zig zag sole of the adidas superstar moved above him. “God I hate bugs, Greg bugs especially, Just Die”. Those were the final words he heard as the unforgiving rubber sole crashed onto him, the many tread patterns crushing different parts of his body as the pressure increased until... CRUNCH.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry I'm not abandoning the story or anything, it can just be a bit hard to find time to write the chapters. There is still a fair bit more to come until this ends. Thanks Everyone!