- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Greg finds himself in a few 'sticky' situations. Light vore and pussy play.

Gregs whole body was covered in slime as the walls of his prison slid back and forth. After a few minutes he couldn't even tell up from down as he spun around like he was in a tumble dryer. Occasionally he would catch a glimpse of the pink panties through a gap in the wall of flesh, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get closer to freedom. His arms and legs would just slip off the walls and floor anytime he tried to move.


What felt like hours passed until everything stopped moving. The cave slightly tightened around him as the ground shook. Getting up from the floor he looked towards the entrance, Its surface sealed tightly, but that didn't stop him from trying to leave. Standing at the seal between the 2 pussy lips Greg tried with all his might to pry them open, even just a small bit to slip through, but they were tightly together, and his slimy hands didn't help. Stepping back he twisted the watch face and grew to 1 cm. Now the walls of the pussy were just against his body as he started once again sticking his hands into the crease in front of him. He struggled and strained, one arm slowly snaking its way through the folds until it broke through, His hand felt a cool breeze brush it as he gripped onto the outside of the pussy and tried to pull himself free.


 



 


The 2 teen girls browsed a few more shops until they felt hungry. After grabbing their food the girls sat in the food court and started eating. While eating her pizza Emma started to feel something going on down stairs. She tried to ignore it but something was happening with her pussy and it wouldn't stop. Shooting a glance at her friend across the table who was engrossed in her burger, Emma moved a hand under the table to give her crotch a rub trying to adjust her underwear. It did nothing. Emma looked around the near empty food court and spotted in the distance a guy walking past. With a kick of her foot she gained Cassies attentions. Cassie feeling a light kick on her leg looked towards Emma who gestured across the room and mouthed “HOT”. Being not subtle at all, she swung around in her seat to watch the guy walk past.


In a flash Emma dipped her fingers in the waistband of her pants and panties to try and stop whatever was happening to her. Her pointer and middle finger parted the lips with ease and began lightly moving around, trying to sate her desire. Her fingers met their tips with something that wasn't supposed to be there, something small and thin. Gripping it between her fingers she began fishing it out into view above the table. Her fingers came into view, and between them looked like … Nothing, like solid air. As she moved for a closer look a voice broke her concentration. “ UMM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Crackled Cassies throat, her face looking at her friend in amusement and disgust as she saw her pull two glistening fingers from under the table.


In a fright she spread her fingers, dropping what ever it was, or wasn't, onto the table. “ Oh, I, ah, was fixing my panties, they were getting right up there” She hastily replied with a grimace. She looked at her moist fingers, which she then wiped onto a napkin while her friend spoke . “ Yeah, ok... Just try and not look so happy about it” Cassie replied with a confused look.


The 2 of them finished their meals in silence , Emmas face bright red the whole time. Leaving their trash on the table, the 2 girls passed another teen wearing a uniform for one of the fast food shops. “ Ugh yuck, its bad enough I see her at school, but now she is here too. Some people should just never be in my sight” Said Emma out loud. “ Yeah, like, can't ugly people just get jobs away from other people” retorted Cassie. The 2 girls kept walking and giggling to themselves as they left the food court.


 



 


Greg had pulled himself deep into the folds of flesh, the slime finally working to his advantage as he slipped through the layers. As he finally got his head out of the pussy lips and breathed the cool, untainted air his face was smacked by the pink panties in front of him which then rubbed up and down. They retreated back to normal as Greg was left stunned “ … What just happened...” His brain couldn't even process it. While he regained his thoughts and started struggling free again light burst forth above him followed closely by 2 large fingers with long glossy nails. The digits effortlessly moved the folds apart above him and proceeded to move lightly in and out then down towards him, smacking him hard against the bottom of the pussy folds. The fingers then moved back and spread around him to hold him tight. After they got hold of his body they rocketed out of the opening they came in from and out into the open. His eyes struggled to adjust as the face of the goddess gazed upon him, his body and surrounding fingers shiny and wet from their time down below. With a boom he heard “ UMM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” from behind him.


The fingers split and Greg started to fall down the arm onto the white table below. Looking at his landing zone all he could see was pizza. The reflection off the cheese told him it wasn't exactly a 'healthy' pizza either. He landed face first into a pile of melted cheese, his head was swallowed whole while his body began slowly sinking . He could hear the 2 girls conversing as he strained to remove his head from the food. Once free he looked across the landscape he had landed on. Large rocks and craters covered the land for quite some distance. Far off on the horizon sat the black haired teen eating some fries while looking down at her phone, meanwhile behind him towered the blonde girl who was now reaching towards Gregs location.


Greg started sprinting through the field, hurdling rocks of meat and jumping over the craters of pepperoni. As he approached the pointed tip of land he was on, his leg sank into a pool of cheese and sauce. Frantically he pulled at his leg to free it as the ground began flying into the air and spinning around. The unblemished face of the blonde haired teen filled his view, he could see from this distance all the makeup she had on to pull off her perfect look.


The girls nostrils flared and her beautiful pink lips parted revealing a dark cave lined with perfect white teeth. Her breath washed over Greg, bathing him in the smell of bubblegum. Greg was stunned momentarily as he entered into the moist cave. Looking up he saw the front teeth soar over head then come slamming down behind him, ripping into the ground and tearing the pizza in half. He went from bliss to fear in an instant as to the side her molars began grinding everything together. The cheese at his feet started to stretch and tear as the teeth slightly opened back up. Greg hit the deck and grabbed hold of the cheese as it snapped at the base of the pizza and sprung him back out of her mouth. As he flew through the gap in her lips he looked back, like a captain watching his sinking ship. Her pink tongue flipping the pizza and her teeth closing to keep chewing.


Greg dangled from the end of a stringy piece of cheese, dangling from the edge of the bitten pizza. The teen in front of him with her eyes closed, enjoying her food. The table slowly became closer and closer as the cheese stretched and oozed onto the table. Once hes leg hit the ground he tried to run, but his other foot was still stuck fast. The cheese kept falling onto him, eventually smothering his whole body. He could do nothing as his only hope finished her pizza and walked away from the table without a single care. In the distance he could hear those 2 girls laughing aloud.


Not too long after the girls left, Greg heard heavy footsteps approach behind him. With an audible sigh someone stood at the table. A white rubber gloved hand hit the table in front of Greg and slid back over him, smearing the cheese and him along the table, freeing him from his cheesy hell. Looking towards his savior he saw all the girls rubbish being swept into a large black bag. Holding the bag was another teen girl, probably around the same age as the others. She wore a black and red uniform with a name badge that read ' Alyssa'. She wore small rectangular glassed as had her hair up in a bun, her face had a few pimples and freckles. As she pulled out a squirt bottle and rag, he could make out small tears rolling down her cheeks. Not one to waste time, he ran across the table and leaped out onto the girls shirt while she finished cleaning up.

Chapter End Notes:

This story keeps getting longer and longer as i think up ideas. I'm wondering if anyone dislikes the 'lite' touch for Greg? I.E. too much detail or not enough for situations? I feel i want to move the story along without it being too much per chapter vs too little.