- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Invisibility makes exploring so much more fun as Greg learns. This has a bit of crush and odor.

Now he had invisibility, Greg wanted to expand his playground. Hiding the suit in his pocket like when he took it from work, he drove to the closest shopping mall. While browsing the different shops he was actually looking looking at feet. After wandering around he came across a sight that set alarms off in his head. The two teen girls who ran past him yesterday were sat on a bench looking at their phones. Greg walked past the girls and got a better look at them.

 

The two girls looked around 16 to 18. The first teen had long blonde hair down her back. She wore a pink tank top and very short denim shorts. Her lightly bronzed legs ended in a pair of black authentic vans with bar laces. The other girl had long black hair in a pony tail trailing down her back. She had on a white shirt with the adidas original logo across the chest, black adidas tights with three stripes leading down to her white adidas superstars with black stripes, the fat laces also barred.

 

Greg picked up the pace as he entered the closest shop and took position behind a tall clothes rack in the corner, quick glances didn't show any cameras as Greg shrunk down to 20 cm, tossing the suit from his pocket as he shrunk. All suited up he sprinted back out of the store, ready for a day on the town.

 

Coming back around, the two girls were still sitting on the bench, staring at their phones. The nearest girl legs were outstretched and crossed, the zig zag soles of her Adidas facing him showed a fair amount of wear. Getting closer Greg shrank down to 5mm, the sole now looming like a cliff upwards. Never one to back down from a climb, Greg stepped up and grabbed the bottom wrung of the sole tread.

 

At first the treads were very worn down and hard to hold, but as he climbed upwards it got deeper, this unfortunately meant rocks and other crud could be stuck in the treads easier, forcing Greg to climb sideways around the obstacles, slowing his ascent. He climbed over the design in the tread that snaked along the heel and heard the giantess above him say to her friend “ I don't think shes coming, lets go”. “ Yeah, sounds good” replied the other as Greg felt his world lift upwards then start moving back towards the seat. Holding fast to the tread he saw the tiles of the floor coming at incredible speeds , quickly he flung himself into treads, luckily his body was a tight fit as everything went dark.

 

A loud scraping noise pierced his ears as he heard the leather and rubber start moving above him. Light spilled along the floor then onto the tread as the shoe started moving through the mall. Each step onto the hard floors threatened to shake Greg loose. His eyes straining as his view went from light to dark while the scenery whizzing by.

 

 

 

 

“ Ugh we've been here for 20 minutes Cas, How much longer are we going to sit here, seriously?” asked Emma the blonde haired teen. “ Look just chill alright, give her another 5 OK? Jeez Em” replied Cassie the dark haired girl. The two of them sat on a bench in the mall going on their phones. An older guy walked past them with a strange look on his face but being good looking they were used to onlookers. A few minutes past until Cassie said in defeat “ I don't think shes coming, lets go”, “yeah sounds good” said Emma. They both got up and walked through the mall to do some window shopping.

 

After walking for a couple minutes Cassies phone lit up, she had received a text. Cassie read it aloud to her friend “ sorry I couldn't make it, I had to look after my bro”. Turning to Emma she said “ Yeah any excuse, she is probably hanging with that stupid boyfriend of hers, UGH, she makes me so MAD” stomping her foot in frustration. “ Hey don't worry about her, I know what will make you feel better..... SHOPPING!” Said Emma, throwing her hands towards the nearest clothes shop. The two teens let out small giggles and walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Up. Down. Light. Dark. Greg tried his hardest to not vomit on this ride. Each time he hit the ground he heard a new noise. The rocks stuck in the treads around him scratching the floor, the leather squeeking and creaking as the foot moved around, the sound of her sock shifting along the insole. Eventually it went dark and stayed dark. He could barely hear a conversation taking place between his captor and her friend when suddenly he rocketed into the sky, losing grip with his left foot it slid out of his hiding hole and waved in the light. Before he could return it to the tread, he was already slamming into the floor. His ankle was caught under the dingy white tread and flattened completely. A scream escaped his lungs so loud he thought the goddesses above may have heard him. They didn't. He sobbed in the darkness until the pressure was removed, once again light and dark assaulted him. His ankle was very broken, but once it was freed the pain left quickly. “ Thank god for this suit” Greg wimpered as the hard floor under him was replaced with carpet.

 

The carpet was much more forgiving than the hard tiles. Each step, the carpet slightly mashed into the tread, like it was reaching for him. Greg while holding on was having flashbacks of all his dreams where the carpet has him tight. After some time walking on the carpet she shoe stopped. A small amount of light peaked between the carpet fibres and the shoe sole. The shoe slightly rocked side to side, the material creaking above him until he heard a loud thud from the outside, the sound of rubber on rubber and moving cloth then light all around. His world lit up and turned sideways as he saw the other Adidas shoe just behind him. A socked foot sat behind it and dislodged it from its foot, which then kicked it to the side.

 

Looking up he saw a pair of black tights with three white stripes towering into the sky into a white shirt. The black haired girl stood there looking into a mirror. Wasting no time Greg jumped down from his hiding spot in the shoe tread. As he landed his ankle shot out pain, but not as much as he thought it would. Looking back at the shoes laying on their side, all over the zig zag sole he could see his neighbours, the rocks, all lodges into the tread. “ Well first things first” thought Greg as he made his was around the back of the shoe then towards the entrance.

 

Getting close he could feel the heat eminating out of the hole and the closer he got the muskier it became. Climbing up the cotton and further inside he could feel the temperature climb, his body started to sweat as a sweet smell wafted around. Deeper and deeper he went along the inside of the shoe, to his right the worn insole taunted him, its logo and text worn away long ago and above him the shoelaces dangled down like vines in an unexplored tomb. Reaching the toe area he basked in the warmth and scent of the well worn shoe. Not even thinking, he removed the suit as fast as possible, his penis standing at full attention as he ran at the insole, licking and humping furiously. Like before, the scent just seemed to get into his brain and control him. He came multiple times on the insole and side of the shoe until he heard a voice echo down the shoe,” Hey you almost done?”. It was the Blonde haired girl. “ Yeah, just about” came a reply. Greg hastily limped to his suit and put it on and began the trek back down the shoe.

 

Back at the entrance he saw in the mirror the teen slipping her shirt back. Greg ran to the side and started climbing the shoe tongue until he reached the top. Standing on the side of the shoe he could see along the side of the shoe stained in different places to the shell toe, once white it had started turning an off cream color. Looking back to the titanic teen she had slipped her foot into the other shoe and a socked monster was heading this way. Greg jumped down from the tongue reaching for the laces, but was too slow as the foot reached the side of the shoe and tipped it upright, catapulting Greg between the girls legs onto the floor. Looking back he saw the foot enter the shoe and wiggle around then move out, carrying the teen along through a doorway.

 

At a glance Greg noticed he was in a changing room. The door slightly ajar and he could hear the two girls talking. Before he could make a move it opened once more, this time the blonde haired girl walked in. Her vans treading along the carpet straight towards him, the white rubber still pristine looking as her foot settled in front of him. Getting to his feet he made his way towards the black shoe, not expecting her to simply kick it free from her foot straight on top of him. Luckily for Greg the large diamond tread landed around him, with plenty of space to spare. The smell of rubber filled his lungs, “ these must be pretty new” he thought. There was a loud rubbing noise as the tread above him started to slide sideways then over the top of him, rolling him along then pressing him into the carpet.

 

The yellow rubber left his vision and looking up saw the giantess with her hands on her hips. With a slight wiggle the short denim shorts fell down her legs, landing on top of Greg. Under the shorts he could hear the two feet moving around slightly, he tried to take a look but some loose threads from the denim had wrapped round his body and held him to the floor, he couldn't reach his knife so decided to just wait. After a few minutes he heard the feet resettle next to him. He then heard the shuffle of denim as the shorts started lifting into the air. Looking down her legs Greg could see her bare feet and her shoes, but no socks. “ Damn it” he said as his body flew into the air. The shorts reached their destination and Greg was left dangling near her inner thigh.

 

As the giantess walked Greg swung against her leg, slowly dislodging his arm so he could reach his knife. Cutting himself free while the two girls waited in line to pay, he began climbing the front of her shorts. He made it to the zipper when they started moving out. Exiting the shop Greg heard his titanic transport say “ I really gotta go, i'll meet you there” and started walking quickly through the shopping mall. The denim made such loud noises when it moved that he somewhat regretted climbing up here.

 

As the teen walked through the bathroom Greg climbed up the zipper to the top of her shorts. Looking up he could see her belly button and was sure he could reach it with a large jump. Not paying attention, Greg pushed through his legs and started jumping just as the girl slid her pants down her legs. He didn't get full height and barely reached the bottom of her belly button. His hands couldn't find any grip along the smooth stomach of the girl and he began sliding back down to her legs. The girl then slid down her panties and sat on the toilet.

 

The force of her sitting made Greg start to slide down her belly faster, and with nothing to hold he kept falling. Flailing his arms widely as he fell, he hit large ropes on his way down. Grabbing with all his might he managed to get hold of one, stopping his descent. Paying attention he saw the rope it was a brown color, and looking around there was hundreds of them sticking from the pink wall. Suddenly the rope rumbled as the sound of gushing water echoed around him, looking below his feet into a white hole, a yellow stream of piss was erupting outwards. The sound was deafening and the smell burnt his nose. He started to climb the pubic hair so he wasn't dangling over something so dangerous.

 

Looking upwards he could see up the smooth stomach then a pink tank top obscuring the girls face. A hand holding some toilet paper came flying past him as the girl stopped pissing. On its way back up it brushed the tips of the pubic hairs he was holding on to, causing him to slip and begin tumbling through the forest of hair. As he neared the bottom the adrenaline started pumping through his body, his eyes focusing on a strand ahead of him to grab hold of. With outstretched hands he held tight onto the hair, stopping his fall at the bottom of the bush, and only seconds before falling into the ceramic abyss below.

 

While dangling at the end of the strand of pubic hair, the girl started to stand up. Looking past his hanging feet he could see the denim short shorts with pink lace panties in the middle sitting on the ground, which then became much closer as the teen bent down and lifted them up. Greg was having a crisis” Do I seriously stay here is some teenage girls panties? Or try my luck and jump?”. Deciding to jump for it Greg began swinging back and forth from the hair. Doing so caused the underwear to stop climbing up her legs and a hand moved into view to scratch the itch near her pussy. Greg was about to leap, but a well manicured nail landed on the skin behind him, flicking the hair he was swinging from, causing him to fall into a field of pink lace.

 

Shaking his head and looking up the tree trunks beside him, he could see the teens hand scratching at her pubes and once satisfied move back to the panties he was laying in. Once more the panties rocketed upwards, but now with a small passenger. His eyes looking around the pink field, his current spot slightly darker than the rest and a bit damp. He felt the panties come to a stop but he kept moving as he spring boarded from the pink lace trampoline into her waiting lips. At his size he easily slipped between the meaty folds into the moist cave of the girls vagina. Outside the cave he heard the toilet flush and her shorts zip up, then his world started shaking as he guessed she started to walk. “ Well I always kinda fantasized about getting into a teens pants” he amusingly thought.

Chapter End Notes:

After writing this chapter I have decided that once this story is complete i will probably write a bunch of one shots involving many of the situations Greg gets himself into, But the people involved wont be so lucky or durable as him.