- Text Size +

...you have to stand on your tip-toes to reach her cunt,you start pumping,Breanna moans in pleasure as you start to go faster,just as your about to unload in her the words of the news woman flash in your head. "...increase hormones in some creatures during intercouse...intercourse is not advised." You start to pull out of Breanna but it's to late,you've already unloaded in her.Suddenly,you are lifted off your feet as she has a growth spurt with you still in her.You back away from her and she turns over on the bed.

"OW OW OW."

Her shirt looks like its skin tight now and comes up to about her navel now,the lettering is stretching trying to contain her breasts,her jean skirt,which use to fit loosely and hug her hips,now looks like a snake constricting her waist and is making a red mark where it is squeezing.Her pink converse which she is battling to get off,are bulging trying to contain her enlarged foot.

"Help me get these off!" she shouts at you in agony.

You bend down and begin to unlace her right shoe,which has a large tear in it.Before you know it,she grows another 2 inches making the button on her skirt pop off,befoe either of you can get a shoe off her toes rip through the front of them,she grabs the ripped shoes and tears them off revealing her feet covered by socks that are torn,her big and middle toe are sticking out of the holes,she puts her fingers in the holes of the sock and rips them completly off showing her french pedicured feet.

"Whats happening to me?" she asks as she stands up.

You look up to her,now you only come up to her chin.

"Wow you must be over 6'8 and your barefoot."

"Yeah this must have somthing to do with that spill."she says as she unzips her skirt."Uh oh." she says as she grabs her stomach. "I think,ow ow,it's happening again!" she says through clenched teeth.

Sure enough she grows another 5 inches to make her 7'1" her skirt rips to shreds and falls to the ground,her panties now look like a G-string and her shirt begins to tear inbetween her breasts and they pop out trying to break free of her bra.You now only come up to her breasts, she grabs your shirt,lifts you up effortlessly and plows you into the wall.

"What did you do to me?" she screams.

"I I I don't know I think my seamen reacted with the chemicals and..."

"AAAAHHHH!" she screams and drops you on your butt.

You look up at her and watch her grow another 2 whole feet,her clothes rip off and fall to the ground,she seems to have stopped growing at 9'5.Your now a little bit taller than her belly button, she looks down at you with an angry look then grabs you around the waist  with both hand and lifts you up to her face.

"What happened to me!?!?" she screams again. "I'm a 9'5 freak!!"

"YYour not a freak,yyou look just fffine." you stammer out trying to calm her down.

"Well,if you think I look so good your gonna eat me!!" she screams.

She drops you from 9 feet in the air onto your back,you land hard and it knocks the wind out of you,you gasp for air.

"Aww poor little guy you look hungry,how about an appetizer."

 Before you can get up she forces her foot into your mouth,your mouth is stretched to its limits as she forces it in farther.It tastes salty and the smell is pungent and unbearable.You gag as she takes her foot out.

"And now for the main course,"

She spreads her legs and shoves her pussy into your mouth and begins to rub her cunt in your mouth.

"eat me!!!"

You cant breath and the smell is peircing,you hit her thighs as hard as you can but she just rubs even harder,finally she cums in your mouth and stands up,you cough and spit up cum as she watches you and laughs.

"What was that for!?!?"You sputter out.

"That was for making me huge." She says as she puts on a sweat shirt that looks like a t-shirt on her and sweat pants that look like childrens capris."Now come with me,were going to get me fixed..."