- Text Size +

"....the truck jack-knifed while carrying a load of toxic waste near I-5." You awake on your couch in a haze,the channel six news is on."The waste was used in goverment tests to increase hormones in certain animals when engaged in intercourse,they say it shouldn't have any effect on humans,but intercourse is not advised." They show a shot of the semi on it's side with green liquid leaking out of the trailor.You realize your friend Breanna lives about a half mile away from the wreck,you pick up your phone and call her.

"Hey Breanna,I heard there was an accident near your house,are you ok?"  

There is a short pause,"Yeah i'm fine,but do you think you could come over,i'm a little nervous about it." She sounds like she is out of breath.

"Yeah sure,but aren't your parents in Rome?"

"Yeah but they won't know."

"Ok,are you sure your alright you sound like your breathing pretty heavily."

"Yes,i'm fine i've just been...working out,now get over here." She hangs up.

You get into your car and start driving to Breanna's house,as you pull up into the drive way you look in the direction of the wreck,there is a cloud of green smoke,like there's a fire, "That can't be good." you say to yourself.You knock on her door and she answers it, you've known Breanna since 7th grade and you've always had a crush on her,she's about 6'0 and your 5'9",she is very tan and has a thin athletic body with a 6 pack of hard abs and about B-cup breasts.She has shoulder length brown hair and liquidy red lips.She's 17 and your 18.

"Hey," she says,she's breathing slightly harder than normal,"Come on in."

She's wearing a white,tight fitting t-shirt that says PINK across her chest and a short green skirt that accents her toned long legs and perfect ass.

"Hey," you say as you walk in and she shuts the door behind you, "Are you sure your ok,you seem to be breathing really heavy."

"Actually,no.Can I talk to you about some personal things?" she asks.You nod your head as sit down on her bed. "Ever since that green cloud has been out there I've been feeling sort of funny." she shuts the door to her room, "I've had these...desires and I can't control them," she shivers,then sits on the bed next to you.

"You mean like when a dog has fleas?" you suggest.

"More like a dog in heat..." she says quietly.You look at her with a confused look. "...and I invited you over cuz I need someone to...cool me off." She says as she moves closer to you,grabs the back of your head and kisses you,you feel her tongue in your mouth.You push her off you and back away towards the door.

"Breanna, I can't do that I could go to jail."

"Oh come on,no ones gonna know." She bends over and puts one hand on her bed and uses the other one to lift her skirt up and move her panties to the side,showing her perfect,shaved cunt. "You know you want toooo." Says in a seductive and taunting voice as she sways her hips.

"O,O,Ok" you stammer out,your legs are shaking as you drop your pants and put your cock in her pussy...