- Text Size +

The blue gas again. . . .just another way to keep me in line. . . .

I woke up to a pounding headache. I was confused as to why I was dangling right now and what the loud clacking was, but as my vision cleared, I figured it out.


Looking up, I saw that I was being carried by the back of my shirt by another woman I hadn't seen before. She had all the look of a strict c.e.o's assistant. A heavy case of resting bitch face, glasses on the tip of her nose. She held some sort of tablet under the arm opposite myself. I looked to her feet and found the source of the clacking. Black high heels that adorned her hose covered feet hammered a white tile floor as she walked down a long, empty hall and above them, a neatly ironed skirt. The whole of this woman screamed "corporate".



As I started to move, she regarded me.


"Good! Now that you're awake, I can give you the information you need before I can get on with my day!" She said promptly.



" Where. . . .where are you taking me?" I asked, clearing the cobwebs.


"To your next meeting of course! A little sooner than ideal, but after the little situation in your quarters, I don't really have a choice while the boys repair everything you destroyed."


"Hey, I didn't do any of that! This little girl destroyed everything and Samantha came after me!" I stated, explaining my innocence.


"You're never to blame, are you Mr. Jensen?" She asked, her voice was so condescending that it made me want to puke.


I was just about to go off on this giant, snobby bitch, when she reached her destination. On the right side of the hallway, was a metal door with a wide window lined with razor wire. I really didn't get a glimpse inside before she pulled the heavy door open.


Behind the door, was something I didn't expect. We were now in a professional quality boxing gym. Various punching bags and other exercise equipment lined the walls and in the center of the big gym, was a giant ring.


The woman walked loudly over to a bench on the left side of the gym, and lowered me to the ground in front of her feet. A second later, she pulled something out her shirt pocket and deposited it in front of me. . . . A white t-shirt and blue gym shorts.

"Change." The giant brunette said, not even looking at me as she had begun working on her tablet.

Nothing about the situation felt good, so I decided I wasn't going to do anything this woman said. I only stood with my arms folded, challenging her. 2 minutes later, she glanced down to check my progress and her immediate irritation was evident. I could tell by her expression that she was used to getting her way, right away, and anyone who defied her was dealt with swiftly and absolutely.


"I said, CHANGE." She said loudly, her voice hitting a particular note that vibrated me to the core. The look on her face told me I wouldn't be told again.


"I. . . I think you guys owe me some sort of explanation!" I said, really unsure of myself.


Her death glare never faded as she bent at the knees, protecting her modesty with her skirt, and plucked me up between her fingers before standing back up. To assert her dominance over me, she used my body to smooth out the wrinkles of her skirt, mildly burning my skin with the coarse material. Next I was brought to her face.



"Look, CHILD!" She hissed right in my face "I honestly do not have time for your bullshit. There is a time and a place to make a stand but unfortunately for you, your time is long gone! Just like the child you are, you let short sighted goals blind you. A little solid research into who you were dealing with, and you probably wouldn't have been in this position!" She gave me an overly rough shake as she said this.


"You're in the belly of the beast. You've already lost! You're in the presence of people who can wipe all evidence of your existence off the very surface of the earth, and here you are, throwing a tantrum over shorts and a t-shirt! Her voice was taking on energy as she spoke. It felt like she was about to explode on me at any moment.


"I know you want to cry about how you were treated, and how things turned out for you, but let me tell you this. . . . Every little bitchy girl who ever bullied you in class. . . . .they all have big sister's who are 100 times worse. They just sit back and wait, PRAYING. . . . That some little fuck just like you has the nerve to lay a finger on little sis. Low and behold, here you are! Now shut your little mouth and change!" She said, her voice below a shout, but still not calm either.

I was whizzed back to the ground, as the lady bent again at the knees. As expected, she made sure to smash my face, thoroughly into the floor, as she left me in a heap on the floor.


It took me a second to literally peel my head from the tile floor, before I scurried over to the clothes and began to change. 5 seconds later, I was back in high school gym with my pencil arms and chicken legs on full display. I hung my head at the humiliation of it all and above me, the woman had a slight smirk.


"See! That wasn't so hard was it? " she asked, confidently. "Now, come over here." She commanded, picking me back up, more gently this time. The woman thundered over something I never thought I'd see again,. . . The same model shrink machine that was in the office.


She set me down in front of it and walked to the control panel. She flipped up the safety cover, inserted the operation key and turned it on. The whole stainless steel frame buzzed to life as she typed in a desired height. Without a word, she motioned me through. I stepped through the threshold like I had done hundreds of times in my short career and felt the familiar sensation of gaining height, but just as soon as it had begun, it was over.


I looked to the woman, with whom I was only chest height. She punched in the shut down code, pulled her key and closed the panel.


"Alright Mr. Jensen, that's the end of our time together. I'll leave you two alone and she'll be with you shortly." The last informed me, before gathering up her things and exiting back through the steel door.


I thought for a moment "What did she mean "You two"?"


I glanced around the room, and that's when I noticed him. Andrew was slumped in the far corner of the room. He was wearing the same gym clothes as me and was about the same height. I couldn't tell from where I was, but he looked like he was either sleeping, or straight up unconscious. Not knowing how much time we had before this "meeting", I ran to him and tried to wake him.


"Andrew. . . . ANDREW!" I shouted, shaking his shoulder.


It took a moment, but he slowly came to.


"Jesus Andrew, Samantha really did a number on you man. " I said, looking him over.


"I. . . I'm pretty sure her name wasn't Samantha." He answered, barely staying conscious.


"Yeah! Samantha, the girl from the cage that threw you." I tried jogging his memory.


"Not her. . . . The giant girl" he corrected me.


"Who was that!?" What did she do with you?" I asked, wringing him for information.


"I don't know who exactly she was. . . Some psycho little bitch! When I woke up from the kidnapping, I was already fucking tiny and in her bedroom."



"Did you see anything we can use? Like a way out or something like that?" I pressed.


"I didn't really have time to take in the scenery. She. . . . "Played" with me from the second she saw me, up until she dropped me in the cell with you."


"What do you mean "played"?" I asked, using air quotes.


He only shook his head no, like I didn't want to know.


"She said she only got new toys when her mom decided they weren't important anymore. That girl nearly killed me Marcus!"


"Listen, I'm working on a plan to get us out of here!" I lied, " but I really need you to focus on the task at hand here. Somebody I'm sure we don't want to meet is coming this way and yes, we're bigger now, but knowing these people, that's only because the extra size isn't going to make one bit of difference in whatever this is!" I said, bringing my face close to his.


"I. . I hate to tell you this Marcus, but I can barely even stand. I'm afraid I won't be of much use to you man." He said, barely staying awake.


"Hey! Don't you say that to m-

My little pep talk was cut short as a back door to the gym swung open and in walked the worst possible scenario.


Bridgette.

She only glanced our direction as she set her duffle bag down along the wall. She had on a blue exercise top and black spandex leggings. Her feet were bare. She had a yoga mat under her other arm and her hair looked damp like she had already been working out today.

"Oh. . . Oh shit!" Andrew said when he saw her. "That's the main chick from your company isn't it?!"


"Yeah. . . Her names Bridgette. . "


"She's huge. . . " he commented.


"I know" was all I answered back.


Bridgette had set down the yoga mat and was drinking from a hard plastic water bottle before she spoke to us.


"Go ahead and get in the ring boys, I'll join you in a second." She said cheerfully, like we were just some old sparring partners.


I entertained thoughts of running away, but thinking about getting tackled by 250 lb security guards at this size sounded unpleasant to say the least. I knew we had no other options right now.


I helped Andrew stand, his legs wobbling, and we made our way to the steel steps on the side of the ring opposite Bridgette. As we slowly climbed step by step , I could see that she had sat down on a bench and was doing something on her phone. We ducked between the lowest and 2nd rope and entered the enormous ring.


Having never been in a wrestling ring before, I had to hide the little bit of excitement I did feel. It would have been on full display if it were under different circumstances but I really didn't like where this was going. Andrew apparently agreed.


"They don't expect us to. . . . Fight her do they? " he asked, his voice shaking with panic.


"Unfortunately, they probably do." Was all I said back.


"We can't. . . She'll destroy us!"


"It's really not any worse than truly giant women trying to crush us is it?" I asked flatly. He nodded in agreement but I could see he still wasn't comfortable with the whole thing, and honestly I didn't blame him.


"Just stick together! She may have size, but we have speed. It's two on one." I assured him, and for a second his spirit seemed to lift a little bit, until Bridgette made her way to the ring.


She set her phone down and walked up to the edge of the ring. We watched in awe as this giant of a woman scaled the side like king Kong on the empire state building. When she got to the apron, standing on the outside, she did something that made our jaws drop.


Bridgette easily pushed down the top rope, and stepped over all three like they were a fence for a toddler. As if that wasn't intimidating enough, as she put her feet down, the whole ring shook with every step she took. Her foot steps felt heavier than I remembered from my days in the office, but then again, she was rarely barefoot there.



To my side, I could see that Andrew had begun to shake uncontrollably. His face had gone pale and sweat was forming all over him. I knew I had to intervene before she killed him off of fear alone.


I was just about to speak, when Bridgette began to stretch. She bent at the waist to touch her toes, and my mouth went dry from the sight. Her glorious ass seemed as wide as both of our scrawny chests side by side. I couldn't tell if it was just that I hadn't seen her in some time, or what, but she seemed. . . Different.



Finally peeling my eyes off of her, I remembered what I needed to do.


"Look Bridgette. . . I really don't think we are going to be able to do this. . . . Andrew seriously needs medical attention here." I stated, trying my best to sound reasonable.


I flinched slightly as Bridgette began to walk towards us. It was honestly hard not to get bumped off of my feet with every step she took. When she neared, I came to a spirit crushing discovery.


While we were chest height on the assistant lady, our faces were only dead even with Bridgette's exposed belly button. I didn't honestly see any way that we could do anything to her.

I flinched as she reached for us, but to our relief, she only placed the back of her hand on Andrew's forehead.

"He does feel a LITTLE warm, but I'm sure that's just pre-match jitters. He should get over it once he gets into the swing of things." She stated, walking back to her corner.

"Can't you just give us a break today? We've been through alot. Samantha nearly killed us, some little psycho girl pretty much crushed Andrew, your mom broke me. . . We can't do this Bridgette!" I tried to reason.

I guess I deserved it, but as soon as I finished my sentence, she made me pay. Bridgette let out her "I'm so sick of your shit marcus" sigh and crushed me.

"FINE!. . . .fine. . . .HE gets to sit this one out." She said, pointing at Andrew. "That means it's one on one. Me and you! And before you try to worm your way out, I know for a fact that Nea healed you, so you're as ready as a little wimp like you can be!" She finished, giving me that smug look she gave me every single time she fucked me over at the office.

I said nothing.

There was nothing TO say. Once again my big mouth got me cast into the lions den. I was in here, with arguably my worst enemy, at half her size.

"Ok, the rules are : I have to get 5 falls on you. That means pins, submissions and K.O's. Since I don't think you doing anything to me . . .even if you were full size, all you have to do is survive for 10 minutes. If you can do that, you win." She explained and immediately went to ring a bell mounted on the outside corner of the ring.


"Hold on! What do I get if I win!?" I asked, stopping her in her tracks.


"Hmm." She pondered, putting her finger on her chin. "How about. . . Great big bragging rights!" She said cheerfully, knowing full well it would piss me off. "You can totally tell. . . This guy, or. . . . Nea, or my mom or whoever you happen to come across that you beat Bridgette in a wrestling match!"


There it was. . . . Bridgette was the one person who knew exactly what to say to effectively destroy me emotionally with pin point accuracy. Whether she meant to or not, she basically just told me that I was never getting out of here. . . . Not alive anyway.


I didn't have time to think about it though, as she rang the bell. It was show time.