- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first attempt at a first person story.  Don't  know how many chapters I'll put in, but here it is. 

"And there are two main reasons why nobody will ever help you with your idiotic, self-absorbed, pathetic, tiny-"


"This giant, rambling blonde in front of me is my supervisor Bridgette. The only back story you need to know is that A: she is devious, cunning, bitchy, and ruthless and B: she's gorgeous, intelligent, great at her job and over anything else. . . Tall."


"Weasely little rebellion! For one: nobody here likes you! You walk around with this attitude like nothing anyone else has to say has any weight to it. I understand that you are an amazing programmer, and really are an asset to the company, but that doesn't change the fact that you're impossible to work with and everyone more or less just tolerates you for the good of the business."



"Jesus, why is she still talking?" I thought to myself as I inadvertently tuned her back out. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder up her gigantic curvy form. "God she's huge"


Saying "she's huge" was a gross understatement, considering all employees except supervisors and upper management were shrunken upon entering the facility every day. It seemed odd to me at first, but with everything and everyone around you the same size, you get used to it. The company claimed it was for security reasons and the top secret nature of the business, but I have a sneaking suspicion that that is bullshit. Being here now in front of my supervisor at a meager 6 inches tall and knowing she had full authority to do whatever she deemed necessary to adjust my attitude, was proof of that.

I broke my train of thought to look up at her. She was glaring down at me with her hands on her hips, and her high heel tapping.

"Uhh..what?" I asked stupidly.

She knew full well that I wasn't paying her any attention.

"You little shit." She said coldly, and my heart stopped as she slowly stepped out of her high heels, one foot at a time. I felt the floor tremble a little bit as each panty-hosed foot touched back down on the carpet on her office floor.

"Look, Bridgette. . . I don't know what you think you heard, but I wasn't plotting against you!" I began, working on my way out of my current situation. "I think you're doing a great job with this Chen deal. . . . I just had some colorful suggestions that I shared with some of the members of section 6! That's all!" I explained, holding my hands up non-threateningly as I slowly backed away from the enormous, irritated young lady in front of me.

"You know. . . . If you weren't such an underhanded, scheming little shit, I might actually believe that!" She said sarcastically as she began to walk towards my retreating form.

"In. . . In my defense, I'm not really that little, but this fucked u- . . .this great company finds it necessary to shrink us down when we're locked in here!" I tried as I felt my back touch the glass wall of her office that bordered the miniature offices of all the standard employees.

"Oh don't give me that! I'm not even going to begin to get into company policy with you right now but I've read your file Marcus! You're 5 foot 6, 125 pounds outside these walls. Hardly what I'd consider anything other than "a little shit." She answered, thumping to a stop, pinning me against the wall and blocking any escape routes.
.
At this point, I let my temper get the best of me. I know now I wasn't a good idea but you live and you learn I guess. I wasn't about to let this little brat who was a year younger than me, talk down to me like that.

"Fuck off Bridgette! What are you, 5'7-5'8?!" I questioned, my voice cracking and my fists balled.

She laughed.

"I'm 6'2 barefoot! 168 lbs, little man."

I swallowed hard as I crunched the numbers in my head.

"So what!" Was the only response I could come up with. Pathetic I know, but being faced with this giant nemesis was more than enough to slow my brain down.

"So what? So what? . . . So I could stomp your little ass even if you were full sized."

"Stomp me?" What the fuck was she talking about?

"Are you threatening me?" I asked, taking a step forward.

She only smirked as she looked down at my tiny form at her feet.

"This is such bullshit! I don't have to take this! I'm going to HR, right now!" I said loudly and awkwardly pushed past her right foot towards the door.

I was half way to the shrunken employee sized door when I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye, and was stopped dead in my tracks as bridgette's massive manicured hand wrapped around my torso and hoisted me from the floor.

I was instantly whisked up to her smirking face and made to stare her in the eye. At this point I was raging, but the disconnect between my anger and my size didn't really register.

"Seriously Bridgette, put me the fuck down! Once I talk to HR, you're as good as fired!" I screamed at her.

The look on her face was unchanging, and I should have been worried about that, but my mind was clouded by anger.

"Just who. . .do you think referred you for this little meeting with me?" Bridgette asked, feigning confusion.

I was too busy squirming in her hand, to stop and ponder her question, which seemed to annoy her as she walked over to her desk.

"Failure to promote synergy and team building" Bridgette read from a note on her desk.

"Yeah, and how does abuse of power and threat of violence sound to you?" I spat back.

Her long fingers immediately gathered my arms and coiled tight around my chest. Her smile never wavered though.

"You still don't get it do you? You actually think that we shrink you down just to save on office space and for "security reasons"? She asked, straightening some items on her desk and paying me little mind.

"The truth is, yes, it is about those things, but it's also to better keep our "assets" in line." She said coldly

I looked at her in disbelief.

"We're. . . . We're fucking humans! Not just another number you can move around to increase profits!" I shouted at her.

"Hey! Don't complain to ME about that! I'm as much a cog in the machine as you are." She said, defending herself. "The only difference is I keep the best interests of the company in mind at all times, not my own selfish ambitions like some people around here."

"Heh! Pretty convenient that you're a "cog" that gets her own office and somehow DOESN'T take up too much precious space by being full sized. But no yeah, you're totally one of us." I said sarcastically, and to my satisfaction, I seemed to strike a nerve.

Bridgette's smile faded and her eyes narrowed. A moment later, I was being slung through the air and my face was plowed into the top of her desk. Waves of pain flooded over me as her now open palm applied pressure to my back. Her giant, beautiful face appeared in my vision and it wore a scowl.

"How are you still not getting this!? You're supposed to be some brilliant computer programmer yet you can't fathom this? All the supervisors are left at normal size, just so we can tweak, bend and adjust attitudes, and squash all the little. . . . Day to day problems!" She said, putting the exclamation point on her sentence by vigorously grinding my front into her desk top.

Finally she stopped smearing me, and released me, leaving my clothes wrinkled as I panted on her desk. After I caught my breath, I rolled over to look up at her.

"You. . . You really think you can get away with this? All of you?. . . I'll. . . I'll go to the press. . . I'll burn this corrupt place to the ground!

She only chuckled as she reached for me again, scooping me up. This time I was glided through the air until my face met the glass of her outward facing window with the sound of a bird striking it. I groaned out, as Bridgette used me to clean a small smudge on her glass. From there, she kept me pinned and brought her plump red lips, right up next to my tiny, pressed head.

"Marcus, Marcus, tiny stupid, insignificant Marcus. If you had bothered to read the contract you were given at the time of your employment. . . You'd know that you willingly submitted yourself to all of this. The daily shrinking, the nice little attitude adjustment you're about to receive in a minute. . . . It's all by the book and perfectly legal. Your ideas, your hopes and dreams, everything! You belong to us."

Bridgette finished her speech, and she could see the desired result in my eyes as she peeled me from the window and lowered me to the floor again, laying me on my stomach, face down. . . . . She had crushed my spirit. I only wish she would have stopped there.

As the possibility of what she was saying being true sunk into me, I felt the tremor of my giant overseer, stepping up to me. At this point, I was still convinced that she was just trying to get in my head, so I didn't give her the satisfaction of looking at her pudgy, nylon clad feet. In hindsight, I should have. Maybe I could have made a run for it.

I flinched as I felt something press into my butt and upper legs. The pressure was firm but bearable. That didn't last long. I'm not sure if she was just testing my structure or what, but a second later, my whole lower body shot with pain as Bridgette stepped on to me with her full weight. I let out a loud howl of pain as she flattened my legs under her soft sole. I clutched my head in agony as she repositioned her foot, and stepped again.

"Are you finally getting it now?" Bridgette's smug voice came to me from above. "By making everyone but essential personnel tiny, suddenly, a mousey little 5'2 secretary, becomes as effective as 6 male body guards. And as you should have noticed, your little legs aren't snapped like twigs beneath my feet. That is the side effect of the shrinking. You become more dense. . . . Which for you, is really saying something." She added, and I felt what I imagined was her big toe, squash the back of my head, pushing my face into the carpet.

"It's mostly for liability purposes. We don't need a lawsuit for someone "accidentally" getting stepped on. But, they tell me that eventually the connection was made, that the durability could be used for. . . . Other purposes. . . . And here we are."

By this point, I knew I was about to be squashed. Probably to within an inch of my life. That wasn't the focus right now. I never really tried to fight the inevitable, so my mind jumped the phase where I hoped someone would intervene and save me. Instead, as this dominating, female presence began to knead me into the floor like bread dough, popping my joints and flattening my features with her wide soles, I began to plot my revenge.