- Text Size +

Much like when her daughter had worked me over a month and a half ago, I woke up in a different place then I last remembered. I could tell I was back on the end table, my vision facing Claire. She was casually reading a book and every now and then, she would take a sip of wine from a glass on my right.


I tried to stand and when I did, my heart dropped. I. . . I had no control over my limbs. My brain was screaming at my body to stand, but it did nothing. My eyes went wide as the realization that I was paralyzed sunk in.


At that moment, Bridgette's mom noticed I was awake. I couldn't move my limbs, but my body managed to tremble under the gaze of her blue eyes.


"Oh, welcome back Marcus!" She greeted me. "I didn't see you were awake there." She finished, setting down her glass of wine.


Claire just looked at me like I was an old memory. Finally she spoke what was on her mind.


"You know. . . . It's been sooo long since I had to come and rescue my baby. Believe it or not. . .She wasn't always as tall and strong as she is now." She said, obviously reminiscing on the past in her head. I Flinched as she reached for me, plucking me up and cradling me in her palm.


"When she was younger, she was the shortest kid in her class. All of those bratty little boys teased her non-stop. She would come home from the playground down the street, just bawling! "


Claire stroked my back with her thumb, but somehow the gesture fell short of comforting. It felt more like she was playing with her food, then trying to make me feel any better.


"Every single time she would cry, I would storm down there and lay down the law. Those little shits KNEW, when I stomped on to the playground it was game over. They would scatter like cockroaches. It didn't matter if it was you who made her cry or not. If I got my hands on you, your little ass was getting paddled."


A few seconds later, I found my voice and I knew I had to talk my way out of this because my body wasn't a player in the game right now.


"C-Claire! Listen. . . . I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry. It will never happen again! I swear to god!" I pleaded.


I could tell by her expression, she was unmoved. She only chuckled.

"You sound. . . Exactly like those little playground brats! But you know what? They never meant it. . . Sure, they would lay off her for a week, but inevitably. . . They would always go back in on her.

"What. . . What did you do about it? " I asked, timidly trying to buy time. I didn't know for what, but as long as she was talking, she wasn't crushing me.

"I let her figure it out on her own. The women in my family hit their growth spurts early, so I knew it wouldn't be long before she was big enough to handle herself. Soon enough, she was head and shoulders taller than every one of them, and she made them pay. They quickly learned to make themselves scarce when she showed up, or risk becoming her plaything. Within a few months, she was the queen of the playground. . . "

As she spoke, I suddenly felt control of arms and legs come back to me. I knew it was now or never. I sprang to life, and as expected she jumped in surprise. I saw my opening and jumped from her palm to her thigh before leaping to the couch cushion below.

"Oh you greasy little fuck!" She shouted as she fumbled and lost control of me.

I ran as fast as I could towards the other end, but with our size difference, it wasn't more than a couple seconds before she was on top of me. She made me pay immediately.

As I ran, I was suddenly struck from behind by what felt like a pick-up truck. Her palm smashed me into the cushion like a giant, solid fly swatter. I was already rocked, but she followed up by grinding her palm down on me, causing my newly functioning limbs to be drug to and fro like a rag doll.

From there, I felt her thick fingers borough under my chest as she wrapped me in her oh so familiar fist. She hoisted me up, my head slumping in defeat as I knew she wouldn't be giving another window to escape.

"You know what the problem is with your generation Marcus?" She asked as she maneuvered me effortlessly so that my upper body was between her thumb and first two fingers on her left hand and my legs the same way in her right.

I wanted to roll my eyes at the question. If you're going to be a giant, dominating, bitch. . . Be a giant, dominating, bitch. Don't lecture me while you're at it.

"You're problem is. . . . Every last one of you little bastards THINKS you have big balls. . . . .but when it comes right down to it, none of you have the SPINE TO BACK IT UP!" As she said this, her hands lurched to life, bending my very REAL spine backwards, threatening to snap me in half.

To my relief, she eased up for a brief moment. . . .only to crank me back even further. From what I could see of her face, she was enjoying herself as she worked on breaking me in half. Claire had a slight smirk as she listened to my cries and groans.

I'm not sure if she had done this to some unfortunate soul before, but she seemed to know exactly how far to bend me, before she would snap me in two. It was on the 3rd crank, that the tears started involuntarily flow from me. I didn't know how I had survived the squeezing she had put on me earlier, but at this rate I wasn't going to live much longer. I had to get her to change to something more survivable. The next time she eased up, I took a shot in the dark.

"You fucking. . ." I stammered as my breath hitched in my chest. "You giant fucking BITCH!" I screamed at her.

As planned, her fingers released my legs, and I was now dangling in front of her beautiful, angry face.

"What did you just say to me?" She asked, a little quieter and more calm than I was comfortable with.

I tried to speak again, but my breathing was so irregular at this point that I couldn't say a word. This seemed to please her, so she taunted me. I was swung around to her ear.

"Go ahead" she goaded, "Why don't you repeat yourself? " she asked, tapping on her earlobe with her free hand.

"Yo-

The split second I croaked, I was hurtled through the air. The last thing I saw was her knee rising to meet me, and I was sure my body was about to be busted into a million pieces.



[Again Claire blacked me out. As fucked up as it sounds, I was used to it by now. I was a tiny man in the clutches of a vengeful giantess. What chance did I really have? I didn't know how long she intended to fuck with me. Until I broke down and begged? Until she killed me? I really didn't want to find out. At this point, I wanted to stay unconscious. I couldn't be sure that she wasn't still actively busting my body for fun outside of my mental shell.

Inevitably, I did come back to the world of the living. I wish I hadn't. My face was swollen to the point where I could barely see. All my ribs felt like they were broken and again my limbs were immobile. I didn't know if she did this intentionally, but I was facing her again.

This time, Claire had on what looked like reading glasses. She was glancing back and forth between me and an iPad, typing away. She noticed I was awake, but said nothing. She only smirked and continued to type. I guess she was content to leave me right where I was.

I was curious to know what she was working on, and it only got worse as she used the tip of her stylus to gently roll me from my side, to my back with a flop. I winced in pain as Claire began to feel up and down my ribs with her finger tips. I gathered that she was taking stock of what she had broken. Her fingers left me and I heard her tap gently on the iPad. As if she could hear my thoughts, she spoke to me.

"I know you're probably wondering what I'm doing, right? Well, that answer is simple and complex at the same time. Simply put, when you arrived here, you were subjected to an experimental shrinking process. The one at the office that you're used to, had a minimal limit of 6 inches and was able to increase your durability by 200 percent based on size. While that was revolutionary in it's day, we've since moved past that."

Without warning, her fingers returned, this time to my head. She gently rolled it to the left, and I could see that she had a small flashlight that she was shining in my swollen eyes.

"The machine we used on you now. . . .it has the capability to shrink you down to less than an inch tall, but I figured "What would be the fun in that?" As durable as you become. . . Which is 350% mind you, your little bout with my fist would have been enough to demolish you at that size."

She released my head, and it flopped to the side, lifelessly.

"The one thing we didn't plan on, is why you're conscious, but have no control over your limbs right now. . . . Granted, that knee smash may have been a little much, but I guaranty you won't mouth off again."


Next, she grasped my left arm, and held it up. I watched as she brandished what looked like a tiny needle. I tried to will my hand to move, but it wouldn't respond. I was forced to witness her prick my hand. It hurt like a motherfucker and I jerked my hand away. . .

"Hmm." She commented "You can move that arm again?"

I said nothing, but I flexed my hand open and closed.

"That's curious."

She noted it in her iPad, before I saw her hand pass in front of me and felt her fingers grab my shirt by the front. At that moment, I was scared into speaking.

"Please Claire!" I whined pathetically. "Please no more! I've learned my lesson and I'm so sorry! Sorry for everything! Exposing your business, getting your daughter fired, everything!



"Awww, it's soo cute when you beg!" She cooed with a motherly tone that could have made the most manly men embarrassed. " But the truth is. . . I don't blame you."


As she spoke, she lifted me again, only not to her face this time. I began to hitch again as she lofted me over her awe inspiring cleavage.



"No! No, no, no!" I screamed as she lowered me into the abyss. With my limbs not working, I was unable to struggle and she began to stuff my legs with no opposition.


"Honestly Marcus, I really thought I had taught Bridgette better than that, so this was eye opening for both of us."



She was sure to trap my arms at my sides as she continued to wedge me in. I felt like I was drowning in quicksand as she finished squashing me up to my shoulders. Immediately the heavy weight of her fat tits began to squeeze in on me. The hitch in my breathing didn't help as they compressed my lungs just by being.


"The first thing she needs to understand is how to dominate those around her. . . . "


Without warning, the soft walls around me closed in. Claire had grabbed her breasts with her hands, and jammed them together, completely ravaging me. With their heft, the forces acting on me were mind blowing. I tried to scream as the middle of her boobs squished downward pulling my legs down. While at the same time, the top of her breasts rose, taking my upper half with it.


I was effectively stretched out and squeezed at the same time. The human body wasn't meant to move in as many dimensions as I was being subjected to right now. Claire held me in hell, unable to breathe and unable to move for what felt like an eternity before she let her tits hang naturally again. Even the mere act of letting them bounce back into shape, was rewarded with the audible crunch of my bones.


"Oohh, that was a good one!" Claire laughed upon hearing it.


I only whimpered in response. The time for words was over. She was going to have her way with me until I either died, or until some outside force intervened.



"Ok. . .as I was saying! If you are going to be the boss, especially a female boss, you need to learn to dominate everyone around you. Physically. . . That is easy. . . Being our size never hurts, but I've seen petite little things, completely overwhelm some "impressive men". I was under the impression that she had learned that lesson from her days on the playground. . . . I couldn't tell you how many calls I got from parents. "Oh, Bridgette crushed my son's glasses" or "Bridgette body slammed Jimmy!" It was ALL the time. To tell you the truth, I had to hire a babysitter, even when Bridgette was old enough to do it, because she would demolish her little brother for anything and everything whenever I turned my back. That girl wore me out, making me patch Jordan up all the time."


She laughed as she recalled this. The jiggle of her chest worked to strain my ribs further. She earned more groans from me.


"Oh poor baby! You're just soo worn out aren't you!" She baby talked me. "I'm really not sure how Bridg wasn't able to crush your spirit, honestly. I mean. . . You're mouthy sure, but at the end of the day, you're just some string bean little twerp. It should have been nothing! When you do it right, you flatten your subordinates until there is no way they can even contemplate rebellion. That was the REAL purpose of the shrinking machine, but I guess she missed that lesson.



"I. . . I swear I won't rebel. . . Just no more!. . .no more. . . No more!" I repeated like a broken record.


"Oh shut up!" She laughed, and I felt her thumb on the top of my head. My pathetic cries were smothered out when she squashed my head down into her fleshy canyon. Only a tuft of my hair, would alert anyone to my insignificant presence in her massive bosom.


From below, I felt the familiar churn of her boobs being squished again. With what air I had, i began to scream at the top of my lungs as Claire started to rub her heavy breasts in slow, bone grinding circles. I felt Claire's body pitch, as she leaned back against the couch. Again my body was tossed and mulched like a rag in the wind. Barely an inconvenience for the goddess to squash.



There was a moment of reprieve, but for what I didn't know. Outside of my prison, Claire had taken her top off, and was now bare chested. It drove home how insignificant I was, that this giantess could keep me from escaping, with the weight of her breasts alone. Granted, it helped that I had no use of my limbs, but the force I was being subjected to, told me that nothing would change, even if I did. She had me, and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.


With me secured and her hands free, Claire was able to make use of my tiny screams. Her long fingers began to knead and pinch her fat nipples, each one about half the size of my pathetic body. My pleas for freedom drove her lust to greater and greater heights. Dominating anyone was a turn on for her. Dominating the man who had wronged her daughter and threatened her livelihood was next level.


It wasn't long before I was out of oxygen and my struggling slowed. I was far too buried to hear her, but Claire let out an aggravated grunt. I felt movement above me, and a second later my head was pulled out of the darkness by my hair.


She looked flustered now as I sucked in air like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't see her hands, but the small moans and the moments of her body told me she was still priming herself as we spoke.


"Ok Marcus, you little shit. . . You're going back in now, and I want you to scream and fight for me! Finish me off!. . Understand?" She commanded, her tone was less sultry and more dominant than it was before.


Despite my current predicament, I decided I wasn't going to give Claire the satisfaction of cumming to my struggles. I knew I couldn't prevent her from stuffing me back between those heavy tits, but I could remain perfectly still and quiet so I wouldn't add to her stimulation.

Inevitably, a moment later I felt her thumb on my head, and I took a deep breath before she smooshed me back down. Once in, I focused solely on trying to breathe. Her perfumed flesh was all around me, working into my brain and urging me to fight. . . As much as my lifeless limbs would allow, but I resisted.

My inactivity must have pissed her off, because a few seconds later I felt her boobs loosen their hold on me, flowing outward like the water before a tsunami. Knowing what was coming, I mentally braced my defenseless body. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but Claire seemed to be waiting an eternity before crushing me. On cue, as soon as I relaxed my muscles, her big breasts swarmed back in on me.

The cruel goddess was rewarded for her patience with a healthy crunch, courtesy of my ribs,followed by the vibrations of me screaming my head off from the pain, but she didn't stop there. Her tits continued in and up, exposing my battered little face. Claire's eyes met with mine as she held me in her death grip. The upward push of her squeeze had captured my chest in the area of most pressure, obliterating my already busted ribs. My screams had turned into a silent mouth gape and it only seemed to drive her on.


It only took one arm to cradle her rack, and the other was busy further south. She fixated on my every darkening face, her arousal heightening with every shade I took on until I was dark purple and on the verge of a knock out. I prepared to sleep again, when suddenly the wave of bone crushing pressure was swept out to sea again. I was only allotted a few sharp breaths, each one reminding me of the sorry condition my body was in. I'd taken a gamble trying to blow the whistle on corporate corruption and found out just exactly how big, heavy, and dominating the system really was.



By this time, Claire had had enough of my presence. It was time to put herself over the edge, and me down for the count. With one swift motion, she jammed her tits together one last time. Every rib that wasn't cracked before. . . Was now. I'm not ashamed to say that I blacked out immediately. I never heard or felt Claire's earth shattering climax, I didn't feel her sponge her boob sweat off of me in the sink, and I never saw her dump me into the houses personal holding cell.