- Text Size +

 Mitch was so proud of himself. He finally had a girlfriend, and he was on a double date with his friend Paul with his girlfriend, Cynthia. They were all walking in after Paul gave them rides. Mitch ran out of he door quickly and opened it for his girlfriend Jackie as she blushed. "Chris come on now! I told you that I am the kind of girl who doesn't care if you open doors for me hehe."

"Well I think that you should be a queen, and if we do not have a monarchy, then I will make sure to have manners as if you are the queen!" Jackie giggled and kissed Mitch as he smiled. Paul helped Cynthia out of the shotgun seat, and all four of them walked into a Vietnamese restaurant that just opened. Not many people went there because it appeared that Vietnamese food was exotic and different, but Jackie really wanted to try it. 

They were welcomed by a very kind Vietnamese woman who smiled. "Table for two" she asked with her thick Vietnamese accent. Mitch smiled and nodded. 

"Yes please ma'am"

"Right this way" she said, and she guided them down a small ramp, and she put them by a booth with calm and peaceful music playing. It was for sure different compared to a Chinese restaurant or any other foreign place. They all sat down, and the Vietnamese woman addressed some quick things. "Do not be disgusted by our menus. This is official Vietnamese place, and we get fresh dog and cat meat. We are only using the real tradition."

"Do you just grab animals from around these streets?"

"No no! We get them from Vietnam!"

"Okay" Mitch said as he smiled now feeling better. She then looked at each one of them.

"Appetizer dumplings?" Everyone nodded, and she walked off and began to get some food for all of them. They continued to talk about how their meals were probably going to be different from most other restaurants just because of how authentic the food was going to get. Mitch then finished talking when he saw the dumplings being served, and the four college students began to eat the dumplings. They tasted amazing! It was like some kind of deep fried butter, but it had a little kick of spice to it! The appearance looked like a fifth grader made some poorly done tiny person, but it tasted so good! Jackie then decided to make fun of Mitch by almost accidentally revealing his fetish to the public.

"Hehe it sure tastes like Mitch!" Mitch then blushed, and Cynthia smirked.

"Oh so Mitch enjoys being treated like a piece of food too huh?"

"W-what!? No!"

"Hehe yes you do. Paul loves it too, so you shouldn't feet ashamed!" Cynthia then took a bite with Jackie, and they both began to tease Mitch and Paul by acting like each dumpling was some tiny human. As Mitch watched the two girls act childish by playing with their food, he noticed that his stomach was giving awful cramps. He groaned in pain as he got up and quickly ran to the restroom. "Huh... guess he couldn't hand our teasing" Cynthia said as she continued to eat the last bits with Jackie as they played with the food. 

The Vietnamese girl watched as she saw Mitch run into the restroom quickly, and she got offended thinking he was going to puke from eating the dumplings. "Ungrateful American! He will be punished for this!" She then ran back into the cooking area of the restaurant as she was going to give the girls more dumplings. She did not really expect for the curse to work on Mitch, but she would not see him at the size he was in anymore.

Mitch ran into the bathroom and groaned in pain as he looked in the mirror. His face was completely pale, and he appeared to feel like he was going to hurl. He ran into the big stall and left it unlocked but closed. He looked at the toilet as the toilet itself was spinning in his eyes. He then saw that he was.... at the height of the toilet. "What the..." he said as he looked at the stall. "N-no... this can't actually be.." he said as he then shrunk to the size of a bug. He looked around as everything was so big... this could not be real! As he tried to move around, he heard a door open. An employee came in as he went to wash his hands. "this is my only time to escape here" he said as he ran as fast as he could to the employee, and he hopped on the top of his shoe. The employee did not feel him as he quickly washed his hands, and he walked outside to the main entrance of the restaurant. 

The employee moved his feet rather quickly, and because of that, Mitch was not able to hang on for too long before he was flung off. He landed down on the ground too hard, and his left leg broke as he fell over and groaned in pain. As he tried to fix the problem, a massive shadow towered over him. He looked up to see the massive Vietnamese woman. She did see the tiny bug, but she did not think it was a tiny human. She believed that if someone did something bad, they would be turned into a bug. She only grinned as she raised her massive shoe above Mitch. "You shouldn't be so rude next time" she said as she was about to crunch him up into nothing more than a blood stain on her shoes, but Cynthia looked at the Vietnamese woman and called for her. "You stay before worse luck comes to you" she said as she was about to move to Cynthia's table, but Cynthia decided to yell.

"Yo! We want more dumplings! Thanks!" The Vietnamese girl squinted her eyes as she was not fond of the way Cynthia talked, but she knew how to get payback for the way they talked. The Vietnamese woman grabbed Mitch with two fingers as she made sure he couldn't escape. She then grabbed more of the dumplings in a small basket, and she dropped him on top of the dumplings. 

"P-please miss I promise it was not the food! I felt sick from something else was all I promise!"

"Stop with your lies!"

"M-miss I am not lying" he said, but she growled and poured hot liquid butter over the dumplings and him as he as screamed in pain. It felt like it was melting his skin, but it was just too hot. She then giggled seeing that she couldn't hear his screams. It meant that he was screaming louder than every, and he lost his voice. She then walked out and served the food to the people. Cynthia smiled.

"Ma'am, what is the key to this?"

"The little bug!"

"We are eating bugs? Wow they are tasty!" Jackie nodded as she agreed with Cynthia.

"Yes, and I brought special one for you all" she said as she put the basket down and walked off. Cynthia and Jackie looked at it as Cynthia was the first person to speak her thoughts.

"So this is...a special one?"

"I guess so. So strange that this looks like a human."

"Hehe I have heard about these rare bugs. Must be common in Vietnam or something. I have had my fair share of dumplings, and I promised you got the first bite in the next batch. How about I feed Mitch to ya hm?~" Cynthia giggled, and Paul joined in on the fun.

"Oh so this is Mitch? I am going to be the only one who is a good food toy! Only one can live!" Paul grabbed Mitch from the basket using his three fingers, and he dangled him above his mouth. Mitch had no idea on what to think. He tried to scream, but his voice was lost after screaming from the massive woman and the broken leg. He saw Paul's massive mouth open as numerous saliva strands revealed as they snapped off from the upper section of the mouth. Paul got him closer to his mouth so he wouldn't miss, and the butter dripped on his tongue. "Yum!"

"Paul" Cynthia said snatching Mitch from Paul as Cynthia had a more firm grip, "Jackie is the one who owns this tiny man now, and she deserves the first bite!"

"Oh fine" he said as he sulked back, wanting to eat his competitor. Cynthia then turned to Jackie.

"How about I feed him to ya Jackie?"

"Sounds lovely" she said giggling as she looked at Cynthia. Mitch whimpered as he did not like this, but he knew they couldn't hear him. 

"Any last words for this guy?"

"I liked you alot, but we did promise Paul that he would secretly be our food pet, so we have to sadly dispose of you." Jackie kissed what she thought was just a normal bug, but she only tasted the butter as she grinned. Cynthia smirked evilly as well as she then raised Mitch above Jackie's mouth, and Mitch gulped as he saw her mouth open wide. Her tongue stuck out as it looked filthy after the first batch of dumplings, and he knew her breath was going to smell bad too. He gulped as Cynthia then let go of him, and he screamed internally as he fell into her mouth, and the light instantly was shut as Jackie caught him from her tongue. She swished him around back and forth as he sure tasted like the dumplings, and she grinned enjoying the taste. "Wow! He is so nice and soft! I am going to let Mitch suffer" she said giggling, and she swallowed. A pool of saliva appeared as it shoved Mitch down to her throat, and he tried to grab onto anything, but the saliva avoided him from doing that, and he was then sent down to her stomach.

Epilogue

Jackie was sent back to her dormt as they assumed Mitch ran off as he felt awkward. It was unusual of Mitch to act like this, but nobody questioned him. "That was a fun little date we had with you two Jackie! Let's go another time when Mitch will admit he loves this" she said as Paul then drove off. Jackie then walked into her dorm room as she was welcomed by her friend. "Hey Jackie!" Roma said as she giggled and saw how her belly stuck out a little. "You really got filled up huh?"

"Y-yes I did!"

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"You bet I did! It was amazing!"

"Well did you confess what your fetish was to the rest of them?"

"Y-yes hehe... They also enjoyed it...well kinda.. Mitch disappeared after Cynthia and I teased him."

"Hehe sounds like he was jealous or something."

"Nah, we were acting like Paul and Chris were the dumplings. There was the next batch that was really tasty because she put some special sauce on the dumplings!"

"You sure you didn't eat him?"

"There is no way he could actually end up that small! Plus he would have alerted us" she said as she then felt her stomach make the odd rumble. "I don't think I like Vietnamese food" she said giggling, and she continued to talk with her friend while slowly drifting off to sleep.

While she talked and began to go to sleep, Mitch was screaming inside of her stomach. "NO PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO ME JACKIE! JACKIE PLEASE I LOVE YOU! DO NOT LET THE ACIDS EAT ME UP" he begged as the acids made his legs go numb. He felt the world slowly get dizzier. He looked around as he could barely see anything, but he felt his phone. He tried to activate it, and only a portion of the screen was working because the acids chewed some of it. He cut on a flashlight, and he saw the acids as he screamed. "This isn't a dream! I am officially going to die! M-maybe the acids will not kill me? M-maybe she will just crap me out?" Mitch screamed more and pounded against her stomach which caused the slight stomach pains, but nobody knew that at all. 

Jackie did not enjoy the stomach pains, so she decided to take a nap to see what would happen. She then lied down and went to sleep. From that day forward, Mitch was never found. He was dissolved into Jackie's stomach, and if he was alive, he would be trapped inside of there forever. Jackie simply moved on and found another boy who seemed pretty happy with Jackie. Maybe this time things will go well.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my very first giantess story that I will have posted on here! Please leave comments and tell me how much you enjoyed this!